๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ || ๐‡...

By SakuAtsu_IwaOi_Lover

๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› is a dorm build specially for the Royal Princes in Royal Haikyui Academy. The ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1: The Dominant Alpha Princes
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2: The New Transferee Beta Students
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3: Living together in the same roof?!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5: Amusement Park

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4: The Royal Garden

322 8 1
By SakuAtsu_IwaOi_Lover

✰| 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 |✰

𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Time to go back to class!" Sugawara said with an akwardness voice.

"Yea, See you later Bro" Atsumu the, see you later, in a mockinly voice, not for Osamu but for a certain raven hair dude.

"Yea...see you later..." Osamu replied, knowing exactly for whose that mockingly voice are for.

Then they all went to class and soon enough all the students also go back to their class.

✰|𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐀|✰

"Ahem, so as I was saying, there will be a School Festival next week, and it's up to you guys to what the Class A will be doing this year." Class A teacher said.

The classroom filled with an excitment, and then, the Student President went in the front.

"Ahem! So...the teacher said it herself, what will we do this year hm??" the Student President ask.

"Last year was a Horror Booth" One of the student said.

"And the year after the last year was a romance show, which is Cinderella." Student A said.

"Shall we do a Snow white show this time?" Student B asked.

All of the Students says No.

"How about a Cafe?" Atsumu asked.

The other student looked at him and that makes the new students which is his friend go confused.

"Um...Is there anything wrong?" Atsumu asked feeling really uncomfortable because of the stares.

"Oh no no no, We are just surprised to hear your voice😅" Student President said.

"Oh..." Atsumu said in confusion.

"Okay so, we will do a cafe this time, is there any objection?" Student Vice President asked.

A minute of silence and it's decided, no one object it. Student A raises his hand and the Student President allow him to speaks.

"How about all the Omegas and Betas wear a maid outfit??" Student A asked with a smirky and grinning face.

Of course, all the Betas and Omegas object about that, so the Student President decided to make a vote, and all the Alpha agreed, the alpha wins, why? Cause the Alphas are many than Omegas and Betas in Class A.

All of the Betas and Omegas are very angry, they cursed all the Alphas in their head.

"Ok! That's decided!" Student President said.

"We will arrange the maids outfit right away!!" Student Vice President said excitingly.

| In the Principal Office |

𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸

The Principal allow them to come in and they came in. She asked them why they are here and they said

"We don't want to be a dormmate with those Betas!!" The Dominant Alphas who object on voting earlier said.

The Principal asked them why don't they want them to be their dormmates and the Alphas have no answer for that, So the Principal smile and said

"If ther's no more then you may go back to your classes" She said.

The Dominant Alphas leaves in anger but they tried to calm down cause they thought the sight of an angry Daichi and Aran is terrifying.

✰| 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 |✰

𝗦𝗹𝗮𝗺!

Some of the alphas is annoyed to see the Betas in the living room, just chilling in there.

"You guys are back early!" Osamu said while sitting down beside his twin brother.

"Yea, our class finished early" Atsumu responded.

"What are you guys standing there for?" Kita asked.

Some of the Alphas sat down with them and some of them go back to their rooms.

"Btw what are you guys gonna do in Schoold Festival next week?" Sugawara asked curiously.

"We still don't have any idea to what we are going to do. We might just help the others to their's." Daichi said.

Sugawara's eyes lit up and ask them if they can help them to their's, and the alphas agreed not knowing what mess they got there selfs in. An hour has passed and it's bed time, all the Betas went back first cause the Alphas insisted on cleaning up, but Osamu asked what are they gonna do in School Festival next week and Atsumu said "Maid Cafe~" with a smirk. All the alphas was shocked that they stopped for a moment and think of it again and again, until they got it.

"NO WAY!!!" Osamu shouted.

"Well...you can't do anything now Samu~" Atsumu said grinning and leaving there to go back to his room.

The alphas are devastated and thought, "What kind of thing did we git our selves involved to!?".

✰| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 |✰

✰| 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 |✰

"You agreed on what now!?" Sakusa ask not that angry.

The alphas are still not done to their breakfast cause they don't have a morning class so they took their time.

"We didn't meant to agree, That...white haired guy ask us if we can help since we probably would just help others." Daichi said.

"I'm out of that." Tsukishima said eating his breakfast.

"Come on TsukkiBro!" Bokuto said with a pleading eyes.

"No. don't call me that and stop.woth that pleading eyes, it won't work on me" Tsukishima said with an expresionless face.

"Don't worry guys! Atsumu said that we don't need to wear a maid outfit! Cause only Betas and Omegas are gonna wear that." Osamu said.

The Alphas are relieved to hear that and they eventually agreed.

✰| 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐁 |✰

The Student President of Class B decided not to do anything cause all of the student in the Class B are Alphas. They just decided to help other class to their's, which is okay with all of them.

The Class B's Adviser decided that they are gonna join the Class A's P.E Activities for a day.

Some of the Students in the Class B are quite nervous cause it was rumoured that Class A's P.E activities are hell.

✰| 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐲𝐦 |✰

"Tsumu, I heard rumour!" Oikawa whispered to Atsumu while they are line up in the Gym waiting for there P.E teacher

"What Rumour??" Atsumu whispered curiously.

"It said that this Class, Class A, has a hot teacher!!" Oikawa said with a heart shaped eyes.

Atsumu chuckle and ask "really?" And Oikawa responded "Yes!" Excitingly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•End of Chapter•~•~•~•~•~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.