Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

Oleh SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Point Of No Return

858 29 4
Oleh SlinkyDogg

Sam, Castiel, and I have been searching for Dean since he took back in Minnesota. Eventually we managed to track him down at a motel. I cast my unlocking spell on the door and Sam and I enter Dean's motel room, seeing he was walking away from a box that was taped shut on the bed.

Dean walk up to the dresser in front of mirror, pouring himself a drink and raising the glass to his lips. "Sending someone a candy-gram?" Sam asked, causing Dean to pause before he could take a sip.

Dean turn to look at us. "How'd you find me?" He asked. "You're going to kill yourself, right?" I asked, trying not to sound bitter. "It's not too hard to figure out the stops on the Farewell Tour." I said.

"How's Lisa doing, anyways?" Sam asked. "I'm not going to kill myself." Dean said. "No? So Michael's not about to make you his Muppet?" I asked, and Dean shook his head, taking a swig of his drink. "What the hell, man? This is how it ends? You just... walk out?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Dean muttered, pouring himself another drink. "How could you do that?" Sam asked. "How could I?" Dean asked, slamming the bottle of alcohol back on the dresser as he stares at Sam. "All you've ever done is run away." He spat.

"And I was wrong. Every single time I did!" Sam exclaimed, and Dean stares back at him. "Just... please. Not now. My Dad is working on something." I pleased. "Oh, really? What?" Dean asked, moving back over to the bed.

Neither Sam or I answer. "You got nothing and you know it." Dean said, he scoffs and takes a sip of his drink. "You know we have to stop you." Sam muttered. Dean sniffs and sets his glass on the box, not finishing it. "Yeah, well, you can try. Just remember: You're not all hopped up on demon blood this time." He said.

"Yeah, I know. But we brought help." Sam said, and Dean turns around to find Castiel standing behind him. Castiel touches his fingers to Dean's forehead, knocking him out.

We return to Bobby's house where Sam, Bobby, and I were reading through books. Castiel lean on the doorway that led into the kitchen, watching Dean pace around the room. "Yeah, no, this is good. Really. You know, eight months of turned pages and screwed pooches but tonight, tonight's when the magic happens." Dean said, sarcastically.

"You ain't helpin'." Bobby said. "Yeah, well, why don't you let me get out of your hair, then?" Dean asked, and Bobby looks up from his book to stare at him. "What the hell happened to you?" Bobby asked.

"Reality happened. Nuclear's the only option we have left. Michael can ice the devil, save a boatload of people." Dean replied. "But not all of them. We gotta think of something else." Bobby said. "Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say. But if Lucifer burns this mother down, and I coulda done something about it, guess what? That's on me!" Dean said.

"You can't give up, son." Bobby said, and Dean scoffs, shaking his head as he looks towards the floor. "You're not my father." Dean said, raising his head to look at Bobby, who stare back at him heartbroken. "And you ain't in my shoes." Dean said.

Bobby looks down, Sam and I turn to glare at Dean. When Dean look over at us, Sam shook his head at him. Bobby pulls a gun out of his desk and sets it on the table. He takes a bullet out of his pocket and looks at it. "What is that?" Dean asked.

"That's the round that I mean to put through my skull." Bobby replied, setting the bullet down on his desk in front of him. "Every morning, I look at it. I think, 'Maybe today's the day I flip the lights out.' But I don't do it. I never do it. You know why? BECAUSE I PROMISED YOU I WOULDN'T GIVE UP!" He shouted.

Dean and Bobby stare at each other, no one saying anything. Then suddenly Castiel grasps his head and hunches over in pain. "Cas, you okay?" I asked, worried. "No." Castiel replied, gasping.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked. "Something's happening." Castiel said. "Where?" Dean asked, but Castiel disappears without another word, causing a gust of wind to throw papers around the room.

Later, Sam and Dean went into the kitchen when another gust of wind blows papers around and Castiel appears with a body. "Help." The angel said. "Boys!" I exclaimed.

Castiel set the body down on the cot right as Sam and Dean ran in from the kitchen. I stood up to look at the body and froze when I saw it was Adam. Bobby wheels himself over to the cot to look at him. "Who is it?" He asked. "That's our brother." Sam replied.

"Wait a minute. Your brother? Adam?" Bobby asked, astounded. "Cas, what the hell?" Dean asked, turning to the angel, who place two angel blades on the desk. "Angels." He said.

"Angels? Why?" I asked. "I know one thing for sure. We need to hide him now." Castiel said, walking over to Adam and placing his hand to his chest. He brands the Enochian symbols on Adam's ribs to hide him from angels.

This also cause Adam to wake up from the pain and sit up, startled and looking around. "Where am I?" He asked. "It's okay. Just relax, you're safe." Sam assured him. "Who the hell are you?" Adam asked.

"You're going to find this a little... a lot crazy, but we're actually your brothers." Dean said. "It's the truth. John Winchester was our father, too. See, I'm Sam..." Sam started to say, but Adam talked over him. "Yeah, and I'm sure that's Dean and the girl must be (Name). I know who you are." He said.

We stare at him surprised and confused. "How?" Sam asked. "They warned me about you." Adam said. "Who did?" I asked. "The angels. Now where the hell is Zachariah?!" Adam asked.

After letting Adam clean himself up, we all sat down to figure out what's going on. "So why don't you just tell us everything? Start from the beginning." Dean said. "Well, I was dead and in Heaven. 'Cept it... it uh, kinda looked like my prom and I was making out with this girl, her name was Kristin McGee..." Adam explained, smiling a little.

"Yeah, that sounds like heaven. Did you get to third base?" Dean asked, and Sam clears his throat, shooting Dean a look. "Just uh, just keep going." Sam said to Adam.

"Well, these... these angels, they popped out of nowhere, and they tell me that I-I'm chosen." Adam said. "For what?" I asked. "To save the world." Adam replied. "How you gonna do that?" Dean asked. "Oh, me and some archangel are going to kill the devil." Adam said, nonchalantly.

"What archangel?" Dean asked, confused. "Michael. I'm his uh, sword or vessel or something, I don't know." Adam said, and Dean scoffs. "Well, that's insane." He said. "Not necessarily." Castiel said. "How do you mean?" Dean asked, looking over his shoulder at the angel.

"Maybe they're moving on from you, Dean." Castiel said. "Well that doesn't make sense." Dean said. "He is John Winchester's bloodline, Sam's brother. It's not perfect, but it's possible." Castiel explained. "Well you gotta be kidding me." Dean grumbled.

"Why would they do this?" Sam asked. "Maybe they're desperate. Maybe they wrongly assumed Dean would be brave enough to withstand them." Castiel said. "Alright, you know what? Blow me, Cas." Dean growled, and Castiel stares back, confused.

"Look, no way. After everything that's happened? All that crap about destiny? Suddenly the angels have a Plan B? Does that smell right to anybody?" Sam asked. "You know this has been a really moving family reunion, but uh, I got a thing, so..." Adam said, standing up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no. Sit down. Just listen, okay? Please." Sam pleaded, stopping him. Adam stares at him and shook his head, sitting back down. "It's unbelievable." Adam muttered. "Now, Adam... the angels are lying to you. They're full of crap." Sam said. "Yeah, I don't think so." Adam said.

"Really. Why not?" Sam asked. "Um, 'cause they're angels." Adam replied. "They tell you they were gonna roast half the planet?" Sam asked. "They said the fight might get pretty hairy, but it is the devil, right? So we got to stop him." Adam said.

"Yeah, but there's another way." I said. "Great. What is it?" Adam asked. "We're working on 'the power of love.'" Dean said, and Sam and I glared at him. "How's that going?" Adam asked. "Mmm. Not good." Dean said, smiling.

"Look, Adam... You don't know me from a hole in the wall, I know. But I'm begging you. Please, just trust me. Give me some time." Sam said. "Give me one good reason." Adam said, snd Sam thinks for a moment. "Because we're blood." He said.

Adam glares at him. "You've got no right to say that to me." He spat, and Sam looks at him confused. "You're still John's boy." Bobby reminded him. "No, John Winchester was some guy who took me to a baseball game once a year. I don't have a dad. So we may be blood, but we are not family. My mom is my family. And if I do my job, I get to see her again. So no offense, but she's the one I give a rat's ass about, not you." Adam explained.

"Fair enough. But if you have one good memory of dad, just one, then you'll give us a little more time. Please." Sam pleaded. "And if you still want to leave, I can practice out this sleeping spell on you." I said to Adam.

"You mean you're gonna hold me against my will." Adam said, glaring at me. "You're the one trying to destroy the world by being an archangel's prom dress, buddy." I said, crossing my arms and shrugging.

That night, Sam and I enter the kitchen catching Adam trying to sneak out. "Going somewhere?" Sam asked. Adam stops making a frustrated gesture and turn around to face us. "Out for a... beer." He said, pointing to the door.

I clap my hands. "Great. We got beer. Have a seat." I said, going to the fridge while Sam took a seat at the table. "Great." Adam grumbled, walking over to the table and taking a seat across from Sam. "You know, you pitched this whole dewy-eyed bromance thing, but the truth is, I'm on lockdown, aren't I?" Adam asked.

"Adam, you may not believe it, but dad was trying to protect you. Keeping you from all of this." Sam said, as I walk over to the table, setting two beers in front of the men and taking a seat next to Sam.

"Yeah well, I guess the monster that ate me didn't get that memo." Adam said. "You remember that?" I asked. "Oh yeah." Adam replied. "Still, trust me. The one thing worse than seeing dad once a year was seeing him all year." Sam said.

"Do you know how full of crap you are?" Adam asked. "You want to say that again?" I asked, glaring at him and Sam held up his hand, telling me it's okay. "What?" He asked Adam.

"Really. You see, it was me and it was my mom. That's it. She worked the graveyard shift at the hospital. I cooked my own dinners. I put myself to bed. So you can say whatever you want about our dad, but the truth is, I would have taken anything." Adam explained, and Sam nods his head a little.

"Alright?" Adam asked. "Look, if we had known we had a brother..." Sam started to say. "Well, you didn't, so..." Adam spat. "We would have found you." Sam said.

Adam scoffs and shakes his head. "Look, I can't change the past. I wish I could. But from here on out..." Sam said. "What? We gonna hop in the family truckster? Pop on down to Wally World?" Adam said, sarcastically.

I smirk a little, shaking my head. He really is John's son. "Tell you one thing, with an attitude like that, you would have fit right in around here." I said.

3rd Person P.O.V
In the basement, Dean was locked up in the panic room. The door opens and Dean turns to see Sam, (Name), and Castiel. Sam enters the panic room, while Dean notice Castiel was glaring at him rather hard. "Well, Cas, not for nothing, but the last person who looked at me like that... I got laid." He said.

"Uh, why don't you guys, uh, go keep an eye on Adam?" Sam suggested to (Name) and Castiel. Dean winks at Castiel, who waves his hand and closes the panic room door.

"Is this really necessary?" Dean asked, gesturing to the panic room. "Well, I mean, we got our hands full, Dean... A house full of flight risks." Sam said. "I'm not letting him do it." Dean said. "Who, Adam? No, I'm... I'm not, either." Sam said.

"No, you're not getting me." Dean said, turning away. "Oh, no, no, I 'get' you perfectly. But I'm not letting you do it, either." Sam said, and Dean sighs, taking a seat on a table in the room. "That kid's not taking a bullet for me." Dean said.

"Dean..." Sam said, exasperated. "I'm serious. I mean, think about how many people we've gotten killed, Sam. Mom, Dad, Jess, Jo, Ellen. Should I keep going?" Dean asked. "It's not like we pulled the trigger." Sam argued.

"We might as well have. I'm tired, man. I'm tired of fighting who I'm supposed to be." Dean said. "Well, do you think maybe you could take a half a second and stop trying to sacrifice yourself for a change? Maybe we could actually stick together?" Sam asked.

"I don't think so." Dean muttered, sadly. "Why not? Dean, seriously. Tell me. I-I want to know." Sam said. "I just... I-I don't believe." Dean said. "In what?" Sam asked, and Dean looks at Sam. "In you." He said.

Sam turns his head away, not wanting to hear that. "I mean, I don't. I don't know whether it's gonna be demon blood or some other demon chick or what, but... I do know they're gonna find a way to turn you." Dean said.

"So you're saying I'm not strong enough." Sam said, questionably. "You're angry, you're self-righteous. Lucifer's gonna wear you to the prom, man. It's just a matter of time." Dean said.

Sam shook his head. "Don't say that to me. Not you... of all people." He said, tearfully. "I don't want to. But it's the truth. And when Satan takes you over, there's got to be somebody there to fight him, and it ain't gonna be that kid. So, it's got to be me." Dean said.

"(Name) believes." Sam said. "In you?" Dean asked. "In us. Both of us." Sam replied, and Dean scoffs, shaking his head. "Then she's a fool." He said. Sam sniffs and turns to the door, leaving the panic room.

(Name's) P.O.V
Adam was laying on the cot asleep, Castiel watching him closely. We heard the basement door shut and we turn to see Sam, who look upset. "How's he doing?" Bobby asked, and Sam shrugs. "How you doing?" I asked, and Sam nods slightly. Castiel turns and walks to the basement door, heading downstairs.

I walk over to Sam, taking his hand and guiding him into the hallway, where we sat down on the steps of the stairs. "What happened?" I asked, and Sam sniffs, shaking his head. "Dean says he doesn't believe in me. He think Lucifer going to find some way to make me say 'yes'. That it's only a matter of time." He explained.

"Sam..." I said, quietly. "What if he's right? What if they find a way to turn me?" Sam asked. "That won't happen." I said, firmly. "How can you be so sure? They've done it once before with Ruby." Sam said, anxiously.

"Sam you have the biggest and most gentle heart I've ever seen. And I've seen you do some amazing wonderful things because of that big heart of yours. Lucifer could never understand the depths of your compassion. Or that your selfless love has no boundaries or limitations. I know you won't turn because at your core, you're a hero, Sam. A hero that wants nothing more than to help people. The devil's lost the moment you were born." I explained.

Sam stared at me with big soft eyes and an awestruck look on his face. "I believe in you, Sam. And I still believe in Dean. I believe in you boys." I said. "I told him that. He says you're a fool." Sam muttered. "Well then he's a bigger fool for thinking he's given up." I replied.

Sam smiles at me, shaking his head slightly. "What would I do without you?" Sam asked, softly. "I don't know... crash and burn?" I said, shrugging. Sam's eyes widen as he looked at me surprised, then he chuckles softly. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Sam replied, placing his hand on my cheek and leaning in for a kiss.

Sam and I went down to the basement to check on Dean and Castiel, only to discover the panic room was open and there was an angel banishing sigil painted on the locker door. We ran back upstairs to the library, grabbing our jackets.

"Where's Cas?" Bobby asked. "Blown to Oz." Sam replied. "Look, we'll get Dean. He couldn't have gone too far. Just watch Adam." I said. "How? You may have noticed, he's got a slight height advantage." Bobby said. "Then cuff him to your chair. I don't know. Just watch him." I said, and we left to look for Dean.

Unable to find him, we return to Bobby's where he told us Adam was gone. "Dad, what do you mean, 'Adam is gone?'" I asked. "Should I say it in Spanish?" Bobby asked, sarcastically.

"He's gone how? What the hell, Bobby?!" Sam asked, grabbing his head. "Watch your tone, boy. He was right in front of me, and he disappeared into thin air." Bobby said.

There was a gust of wind follow by the sound of flapping wings. Castiel appears carrying a bloody and battered Dean as paper falls down around them like confetti from a parade. "Because the angels took him." Castiel said.

"What the hell happened to him?" I asked, looking at Dean, who's unconscious. "Me." Castiel replied. "What do you mean, the angels took Adam? You branded his ribs, didn't you?" Bobby asked.

"Yes. Adam must have tipped them." Castiel said. "How?" Bobby asked. "I don't know. Maybe in a dream." Castiel said. "Well, where would they have taken him?" Sam asked.

We took Dean back down to the panic room where he was handcuffed to a cot. Sam and I sat down and waited for Dean to wake. When he did wake, he jerk on the handcuff discovering his situation and turn his head to see us.

"How you feeling?" Sam asked, as Dean sits up on the cot. "Word to the wise: don't piss off the nerd angels. So how's it going?" Dean asked. "Adam's gone. The angels have him." Sam said. "Where?" Dean asked.

"The room where they took us." I replied. "You sure?" Dean asked. "Cas did a re-con." I said. "And?" Dean asked. "And the place is crawling with mooks... Pretty much a no-shot-in-hell, hail-Mary kind of thing." I said.

"Ah, so the usual. What are you guys going to do?" Dean asked. "For starters... we're bringing you with." Sam said, getting up and walking over to Dean. "Excuse me?" Dean asked, confused.

"There are too many of them. We can't do it alone. And uh, you're pretty much the only game in town." Sam said, unlocking Dean's handcuffs and releasing him. Sam walk back over to me, tossing the key on the desk. "Isn't that a bad idea?" Dean asked.

"Cas and Bobby think so. We're not so sure." I said. "Well, they're right. Because either it's a trap to get me there to make me say yes, or it's not a trap and I'm gonna say yes anyway. And I will. I'll do it. Fair warning." Dean said.

"No, you won't. When push shoves, you'll make the right call." Sam said. "You know, if tables were turned... I'd let you rot in here. Hell, I have let you rot in here." Dean said.

"Yeah, well... I guess I'm not that smart." Sam said. "I-I don't get it. Sam, why are you doing this?" Dean asked, confused. "Because... you're still my big brother." Sam replied, and Dean stared at him, then looks down.

Castiel zapped us outside to what looks like an abandoned warehouse. "Where the hell are we?" Dean asked. "Van Nuys, California." Castiel replied. "Where's the beautiful room?" I asked. "In there." Castiel said, nodding to the warehouse.

"The beautiful room is in an abandoned muffler factory in Van Nuys, California?" Dean asked. "Where'd you think it was?" Castiel asked. "I-I don't know. Jupiter? A blade of grass? Not Van Nuys." Dean said. "My money was on Pluto." I muttered.

"Tell me again why you don't just grab Adam and shazam the hell out of there." Sam said to Castiel. "Because there are at least five angels in there." Castiel replied. "So? You're fast." I said.

"They're faster." Castiel said, undoing his tie to take it off and wrap it around his palm. "I'll clear them out. You three grab the boy. This is our only chance." Castiel said, turning towards the door of the warehouse.

"Whoa, wait. You're gonna take on five angels?" Dean asked. "Yes." Castiel replied. "Isn't that suicide?" Dean asked. "Maybe it is. But then I won't have to watch you fail. I'm sorry, Dean. I don't have the same faith in you that Sam and (Name) does." Castiel said, and a tinge of regret passes over Dean's face.

Castiel then pulls a box cutter out of his trench-coat pocket. "What the hell are you gonna do with that?" Sam asked. Castiel uses the box cutter to carve an angel-banishing sigil into his chest before going inside the warehouse.

We waited outside until we heard the sound of angels being banished, giving us a pretty good hint that we can go in now. Dean went in first and after a while Sam and I enter the warehouse.

On our way to the box in the center of warehouse, we found one slain angel on a floor and an angel blade with blood on it. I pick up the blade and we enter the room, seeing Dean holding Adam up with Zachariah in front of them.

"Dean, please. Did you really think it would be that easy?" Zachariah asked. "Did you?" Dean asked. Sam and I came at Zachariah from behind with our angel blades. Zachariah knock out blades out of our hands and sent us flying across the room, crashing into a divider. "Sam! (Name)!" Dean yelled.

"You know what I've learned from this experience, Dean? Patience." Zachariah said, and he waves his hand causing Adam to fall to the floor, coughing up blood. "Adam? Let him go, you son of a bitch." Dean growled.

"I mean, I thought I was downsized for sure. And for us, a firing... pretty damn literal. But I should have trusted the boss man. It's all playing out like he said... You, me, your hemorrhaging brothers." Zachariah said, and he turns his fist in our direction, causing Sam to cough up blood like Adam.

"Sam?" I said, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Oh and who can forget your little sidekick." Zachariah said, waving his hand at me. I place my hand over my mouth as blood started rushing up my throat, but I couldn't contain it and I started coughing it up

"You're finally ready, right?" Zachariah asked. Dean looks from Zachariah to Sam and I, then to Adam who are lying on the floor, still coughing up blood. "You know there's no other choice. There's never been a choice." Zachariah said.

"Stop it. Stop it right now!" Dean said, tearfully. "In exchange for what?" Zachariah asked. "Damn it, Zachariah. Stop it, please. I'll do it." Dean said, and Sam and I looked up at him. "I'm sorry. What was that?" Zachariah asked, holding his hand up to his ear.

"Okay, yes. The answer is yes." Dean said. "Dean." Sam said, painful. "Please no." I said, tearfully. "Do you hear me? Call Michael down, you bastard!" Dean exclaimed. Sam and I coughed up more blood, unable to do anything to stop him.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Zachariah asked. "Do I look like I'm lying?" Dean asked, and Zachariah turns, speaking in Enochian, summoning the archangel Michael. "Zodiredo... noco... aberamage... nazodpesade..."

Sam and I gives Dean a questionable look, and Dean looks at us brokenly. "He's coming." Zachariah said, smiling. Dean then smirks and winks at us. The room started shaking, causing the chandelier to chime.

"Of course, I have a few conditions." Dean said, and Zachariah turn to look at him. "What?" Zachariah asked, confused. "The few people whose safety you have to guarantee before I say yes." Dean said. "Sure, fine. Make a list." Zachariah said.

"But most of all... Michael can't have me until he disintegrates you." Dean said. "What did you say?" Zachariah asked. "I said... before Michael gets one piece of this sweet ass... he has to turn you into a piece of charcoal." Dean said.

Zachariah laughs. "You really think Michael's gonna go for that?" He asked. "Who's more important to him now? You... or me?" Dean asked, and Zachariah lunges at Dean, grabbing him by the front of his jacket. "You listen to me. You are nothing but a maggot inside a worm's ass. Do you know who I am... after I deliver you to Michael?" He asked.

"Expendable." Dean replied, smugly. "Michael's not gonna kill me." Zachariah said, grinning. "Maybe not." Dean said, taking out an angel blade from his sleeve. "But I am." He said.

Dean stabs the angel blade into Zachariah's head through his chin. Zachariah exploded into a bright light causing Dean to fall to the ground. Zachariah lays on the ground dead with wings burned onto the floor and wall.

There was white light and an ear-piercing noise, indicating Michael is coming. "Can you walk?" Dean asked Adam, helping him up. "Yeah." Adam replied. "Okay, come on." Dean said, running over to Sam and I.

Dean helped us up and guided us to the door. "Come on, move it!" Dean said to Adam, as exited the room. The door slams shut behind us, leaving Adam locked inside. "NO! DEAN! HELP! IT WON'T OPEN!" Adam shouted.

Dean leaves Sam and I on the ground and attempts to open the door from the outside. But he was burned when he touches the knob. "DEAN, HELP! DEAN!" Adam continued screaming.

"Hold on! We'll get you out. Just hold on. Adam! Can you hear me?!" Dean asked,?but Adam doesn't respond. A bright white light illuminates from inside the room then it fades.

Dean test the doorknob then opens the door to find it an abandoned office. "Adam?" He called out, but he was gone. Dean turn to look over at Sam and I, at a lost for words.

Later, the boys and I stole a truck and were driving down a road at night. Dean was driving naturally, while Sam was in the passenger seat and I was stuck sitting in the middle between them.

"You think Adam's okay?" I asked. "Doubt it. Cas either. But we'll get 'em." Dean said. "So." Sam said. "'So' what?" Dean asked. "I saw your eyes. You were totally rockin' the 'yes' back there. So, what changed your mind?" Sam asked.

"Honestly? The damnedest thing. I mean, the world's ending. The walls are coming down on us, and I look over to you two and all I can think about is, 'these stupid son of bitches brought me here.' I just didn't want to let either of you down." Dean said.

I smile at Dean. "You didn't." I said. "You almost did. But you didn't." Sam said, holding up his index finger. "I owe you an apology." Dean said. "No, man. No, you don't." Sam said.

"Just... let me say this. I don't know if it's being a big brother or what, but to me, you've always been this snot-nosed kid that I've had to keep on the straight and narrow. Even you (Name), I feel like it's my job to keep you safe. I think we all know that that's not either of you anymore. I mean, hell, if you two are grown-up enough to find faith in me... the least I can do is return the favor. So screw destiny, right in the face. I say we take the fight to them, and do it our way." Dean said, firmly.

Sam and I smile confidently at Dean. "Sounds good." Sam said. "I'm with you boys. Till the very end." I said, and Dean glances over at us, smirking.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

93.3K 4K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
2.7K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...