Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

SlinkyDogg tarafından

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Daha Fazla

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

1.1K 34 7
SlinkyDogg tarafından

The boys and I were in Sioux Falls, looking into a case that was in Bobby's neck of the woods. We try calling him to see if he knows anything but he wasn't picking up any of our calls.

"Dad, listen, when you get this message, call! Okay?" I said into my phone as Dean turns the engine off. "Is he still not home? How far could he get in that chair?" Dean asked, taking the keys out.

"So, what do we do?" Sam asked. "Well... guess we just do it ourselves." Dean said, looking at the diner. "You sure you need to stay back, (Name)?" Sam asked, turning in his seat to look at me.

"Yeah, it's for the best. Don't want to risk Mr. Wells recognizing me." I replied. "Really feeling short staff right now." Dean grumbled, opening his door.

I lean forward, placing my hands on the front seat as I kissed Sam on the cheek, who chuckles when he felt my lips on his skin. "Have fun, boys." I said, watching them climb out of the Impala and walk into the dinner.

I fell back in my seat and reach into my satchel, pulling out my DS. "Now for more important things." I said, flipping it open to continue where I left off in Animal Crossing.

3rd Person P.O.V
The boys sat down in the booth opposite of a man. "Mr. Wells, why don't you tell us what you saw in your own words." Dean said. "Call me Digger." The man said. "Digger? Who gave you that name?" Dean asked. "I did." He replied.

"You gave yourself your own nickname? You can't do that." Dean said. "Who died and made you queen?" Digger asked, and Dean gives him a look. "Okay. Uh, why don't you just tell us what you saw?" Sam asked Digger, getting them back on topic.

"I saw Clay Thompson climb into Benny Sutton's trailer through the window. Couple minutes later, Clay walked out, and Benny's dead." Digger explained. "And, uh..." Dean said, taking out and unfolding a piece of paper to hold up. "...Is this the guy you saw?" He asked.

"Well, he was all covered with mud, but, yeah. That's Clay." Digger replied. "And you are aware that Clay Thompson died five years ago?" Sam asked. "Yep." Digger replied.

"And you're positive that it was this guy." Dean said, holding up the picture again. "You calling me a liar?" Digger asked. "No, no, no. Of course not. Look. Can you think of any reason why Clay Thompson, alive or dead, would want to kill Benny Sutton?" Sam asked.

"Hell, yeah. Well, five years ago, Benny's the one that killed Clay in the first place." Digger said. "Is that a fact?" Dean asked. "Well, yeah, so-called 'hunting accident.' Now, if you ask me... Clay came back from the grave to get a little payback." Digger explained. "Go on." Dean said.

At that moment, Sheriff Jody Mills enters the diner, talking on a cell phone. "Owen, put down the cupcake and pick up an apple... Okay? Okay. I love you." She said, smiling and collects her order from someone behind the counter.

Jody hangs up and notices the boys and Digger talking, becoming suspicious she started walking over to their table. Digger notices her coming and looks off to the side. "Heads up. 'Fargo.'" He said.

The boys gave him a questionable look, until Jody arrived at the table. "Digger." Jody greeted him. "Sheriff." Digger said, not looking up at her and continues facing the boys.

Jody turns to Sam and Dean with a smile. "Gentlemen. I'm Sheriff Jody Mills. I don't believe we've had the pleasure." She said. "Agents Dorfman and Neidermeyer. FBI." Dean said, as he and Sam took out their badges to show her.

"Welcome to Sioux Falls, gentlemen. Can I ask you what you're doing with Digger here?" Jody asked. "They're doing their job. They believe me, Sheriff." Digger said. "The FBI believes a dead man committed a murder?" Jody asked. "Look, we're just asking a few questions, Sheriff. That's all." Sam said.

"Of course, if a dead man didn't commit the murder, then, uh, who did?" Dean asked. "What'd you say your jurisdiction here was again?" Jody asked. "Our jurisdiction is wherever the United States government sends us." Dean replied.

"Oh, yeah. How 'bout me and your supervisor have a little chat about that?" Jody asked. "Absolutely." Sam said, reaching into his suit and taking out a business card, which he hands to her.

Jody calls the number on the card, and Bobby answers, pretending to be the FBI supervisor. "Agent Willis speaking." He said. "Agent Willis, this is Sheriff Jody Mills..." Jody started to say, but she pauses and narrows her eyes. "Bobby?" She said, and the boys look at her surprise.

Bobby grimaces, when he realizes who he's talking to. "Oh... Excuse me?" He asked, trying to play it off. "Is this Bobby Singer?" Jody asked. "Listen, I don't know who this is, but... this is Agent Tom Willis of the FBI." Bobby said.

"Bull crap." Jody said, hanging up and looking at the boys, who smile nervously. "FBI, huh?" She asked. "So, uh... So you know Bobby Singer?" Sam asked, smiling nervously as he took his card back. "That is... a fun coincidence." Dean said.

"Here's what I know about Bobby Singer. He's a menace around here, ass-full of drunk-and-disorderlies and mail fraud. You understanding me?" Jody said. "I think we all can agree that you've made yourself perfectly clear, yes." Dean said.

"And that delinquent daughter of his is just like him! When she was eleven years old, she viciously attacked another student and got expelled. Ever since then she'd been a shut-in. Until she took off on her own some years back, from what I hear." Jody said, and Sam had to bite back his tongue from speaking up.

Anytime he thinks about what (Name) told him about the day she was expelled, it gets him riled up. He wanted so badly to set the record straight but chances are Jody won't even believe him. Plus it's not the best idea to piss off a cop.

"So, whatever the three of you are planning, it ends here. Now. Ten-four on that, Agents?" Jody asked, sternly. "Yeah." Dean said, and Jody glares at them as she walks away.

Jody exits the diner, walking to her car when she stops and looks at the Impala. (Name) was sitting back with her legs kick up on the front seat as she played her game, totally unaware of her surroundings.

Jody couldn't believe her eyes as she walk closer to the car and taps on the window, making (Name) jump. "My feet are down!" She exclaimed, putting her feet back on the floor and turning to the window, expecting to see Dean but her face fell when she saw it was Jody.

"(Name) Singer is that you?" Jody asked, and (Name) stare back at her. "Who's (Name) Singer?" She asked, cluelessly. Jody gave her a look, raising an eyebrow and (Name) smiles, anxiously.

(Name's) P.O.V
The boys filled me in on what happened with Jody and we made our way to Bobby's house to question him. "You know how many times we called? Where have you been?" Dean asked him. "Playing murderball." Bobby said, wheeling himself into the library.

I sniff the air, smelling something odd. "What's that smell? Is that soap? Did you clean?" I asked, looking at him surprised. I didn't even know he knew how to do that. "What are you, my mother? Bite me!" Bobby said.

"Bobby, seriously." Sam said. "I been working. You know, trying to find a way to stop the devil." Bobby said. "Find anything?" Dean asked. "What do you think?" Bobby asked. "Bobby, it's just... there's a case less than five miles from your house." Sam said, leaning on the desk.

"What, the... the Benny Sutton thing? That's what this is about?" Bobby asked. "You knew about this?" Dean asked. "Hell, yes. I checked into it already. There's nothing here." Bobby said. "Except a witness who saw a dead guy commit murder." I said.

"What witness? Digger Wells?" Bobby asked. "Yeah. So?" I replied. "So, he's a drunk. You know that." Bobby said. "Like you're one to talk." I retorted, and Bobby gave me a look. "You've been hanging around these boys way too long." He grumbled.

"Well, what about the lightning storms? They look like omens." Sam said, getting us back on topic. "Except in February in South Dakota in storm season. Guys, I thought it was something, too. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Bobby said.

"So who killed the guy?" I asked. "Take your pick. This Benny Sutton guy was a grade-a son of a bitch. There's a list of the living a year long wouldn't mind putting a cap in his ass." Bobby explained.

"So, you're telling us... nothing?" Dean asked. "Sorry. Looks like you wasted a tank of gas on this one." Bobby said. "Great." Dean said, sarcastically.

That night we were driving, heading out of town when Dean suddenly parks the Impala near St. Anthony's Cemetery. "What's up?" Sam asked. "Isn't that the graveyard back there?" Dean asked me. "Yeah. So what? My Dad already checked it out." I said.

"And? What, Bobby's never wrong? Come on. We'll take a peek, and then we'll hit the road. Can't hurt." Dean said. We grab our flashlights and walk through the cemetery, until we found a grave with overturned soil. "Hey." Sam said, flashing his flashlight on Clay Thompson's headstone.

"That look fresh to you?" Dean asked, looking at the ground. "Yeah, actually." Sam replied. Sam and I dug up the grave and discover the coffin is empty. "What is going on here?" I asked. "I don't know, but something stinks." Dean said.

Our next stop was Clay's house where we broke in to take a look around. While we were looking, a man attacks Dean with a bat. Dean ducks and the bat hits a frame photo, shattering the glass. Dean pushes him to the ground, disarming him.

Sam and I came over, aiming our guns at the man. "Don't shoot me! Please! There's money in the safe." The man said, cowering. "We don't want your money." Dean said. "What do you want? Anything. Please..." The man said.

"You're Clay Thompson, right?" Sam asked him, the man look up at us surprise. "Who are you?" He asked. "Um, FBI." Sam replied. "FBI? Oh, my God. This is about Benny." Clay said, standing up.

"Wha... what about Benny?" I asked. "He killed me! He shot me in the back! I'm supposed to let him get away with that?" Clay asked. "Hold up. Are... are you confessing?" Dean asked him.

"Please. I'll go with you. Just... just don't wake my kids." Clay pleaded. "Y-you'll go with us where?" I asked. "Jail." Clay replied, like that was the obvious answer.

"Let me get this straight. You're Clay Thompson, and you died five years ago?" Dean asked. "Yes." Clay said. "And three days ago you climbed out of your grave, and you killed Benny Sutton?" Dean asked. "Yes." Clay replied.

"So you are, in fact, a dead guy." Dean said. "I guess. I-I-I don't know what I am." Clay stammered. "Clay?" We heard a new voice say and we turn to see a woman has enter the room. "Clay? I called 911." She said, looking at us fearfully.

"It's okay, honey. These three are the FBI. They're here about Benny." Clay said. "Why don't you come with us, Mr. Thompson? I think that'd be best." Dean said.

We went outside with Clay, and Dean takes out his gun as we walk towards the car. "Dean." Sam said, warningly. "He's a monster." Dean said. "He's a soccer dad." Sam said. "What do you want to do with him?" Dean asked.

"Freeze!" We heard a voice say and turn to see Jody and another police officer suddenly intercept us. "Drop your guns!" Jody ordered. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right. Hey." Dean said, as we do as she says and drop our guns.

"Remember the guy you said that was dead and couldn't possibly commit murder? There he is." Dean said, pointing to Clay. "And?" Jody asked. "'And'? And you're welcome... for catching the undead killer zombie." Dean said.

"Whatever he is or isn't that don't give you the right to shoot him in the middle of the street." Jody said, handcuffing Dean while two other officers handcuff Sam and I.

"Shoot me?" Clay asked, shocked. "You're free to go, Mr. Thompson." Jody said to him. "Free to go?!" Dean asked, astounded. "I can't believe you were gonna kill me." Clay said to us.

"You're a zombie!" Dean exclaimed. "I'm a taxpayer!" Clay said, walking back to his house. "Same thing." I muttered.

Dean and I sat on the beds inside our jail cell at the police station, while Sam stands his hands in his pockets. "So, what? Sheriff's on the take?" Dean asked. "Yeah. No. The zombies are paying her off?" Sam said, then he looks at me. "What do you know about her, (Name)?" He asked.

I shrug. "Not much, I only met her twice. The first time was the night my parents died. The other time was the incident at school. Bobby ran cross path with her several times and from what he's told me, she doesn't like him or me for that matter." I explained.

Sam nodded and turns to face the bars. "Hey." He said, Dean and I turn our heads to see Jody and Bobby talking at her desk. "So, what? Now they're friends?" Dean asked. Bobby and Jody look over at us in the cell.

After bailing us out, Sam pushes Bobby's wheelchair as we made our way to the exit. "Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you?" I said to him. "She did till five days ago." Bobby replied.

"What happened five days ago?" Dean asked. "The dead started rising all over town." Bobby said. "So you knew about this?" Sam asked. "Yep." Bobby replied. "I think what Sam meant to say is, you lied to us?" I asked.

Bobby wheel himself away from us just enough so he can turn himself around to look at us. "Look, I told you there was nothing here. And there isn't. Not for you." He said.

"There are zombies here." I said. "There are zombies... And then there are zombies." Bobby said, the boys and I look at him, confused. "Come with me." Bobby said, turning himself around.

We return to Bobby's house, walking towards the library. "You want to tell us what the hell..." Dean started to say, but he stops himself when we saw a woman wearing an apron walking to the table carrying a plate.

"Oh, hey. I didn't realize you were bringing company." She said, smiling at us. The boys and I stare at her, stunned. "It's four a.m., babe. You didn't need to cook." Bobby said, smirking as he wheel himself to the end of the table.

"Oh, please! I'll get some more plates." The woman said, going back into the kitchen. The boys and I watch her leave, while Bobby look up at us. "Who was that?" I asked, pointing towards the kitchen.

"Karen. My wife." Bobby replied. "Your new wife?" Dean asked. "My dead wife." Bobby said. I look back towards the kitchen, watching Karen in awe.

All four of us sat down at the table to eat, while Karen served us. "MmMm! This is incredible, Mrs. Singer." Dean said, with his mouth full of pie. "Thank you, Dean." Karen said. Sam frowns at Dean and gives him a pointed look. "What? It is." Dean said.

"It's great, Karen. Thanks. Could you, um, just give us a minute?" Bobby asked her, Karen looks at us and we smile back at her. She smiles and leaves the room, returning to the kitchen.

As soon as the doors was slide close, the boys and I push our plates aside, turning to Bobby. "Are you crazy? What the hell?" I asked him. "(Name), I can explain." Bobby said.

"Explain what? Lying to us? Or the American girl zombie making cupcakes in your kitchen?!" Dean growled. "First of all, that's my wife, so watch it." Bobby said, sternly. "Bobby, whatever that thing is in there, it is not your wife." Sam said, pointing towards the kitchen.

"And how do you know that?" Bobby asked. "Are you serious?" Sam asked, giving him a look. "You think I'm an idiot, boy? My dead wife shows up on my doorstep, I'm not gonna test her every way I ever learned?" Bobby said.

"So what is it? Zombies? Revenant?" Dean asked. "Hell if I can tell. She's got no scars, no wounds, no reaction to salt, silver, holy water..." Bobby said. "Dad, she crawled out of her coffin." I said. "No, she didn't. I cremated her. Somehow, some way, she's back." Bobby said.

"That's impossible." Sam said. "Tell me about it." Bobby said. "You bury her ashes?" Sam asked. "Yeah." Bobby replied. "Where?" Dean asked. "In the cemetery. That's where they all rose from." Bobby said.

"How many?" I asked. "15, 20, I made a list." Bobby said, taking out a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and handing it to Sam. "Uh, there's Karen... Clay... Sheriff Mills her little boy came back." He listed off.

Bobby then looks right at me. "And there was someone else. Pop up last night. Almost like he knew you were back in town." He said. "Who?" I asked, but Bobby doesn't answer me. The boys and I exchanged wary looks. "Dad who?" I asked Bobby, and he opens his mouth to speak but stops when we hear the door open.

"Well I drove all over town but I finally found the butter you wanted Karen." A familiar voice said, making my heart stop. I look across the table as Dean looks over his shoulder, right as my father steps in from the hallway.

He looked just like he did three years ago when he and John aided us against Azazel, when the Gates of Hell was opened. Dad looks at us surprise, obviously not expecting there to be company.

It didn't take long for his eyes to lock onto me and his jaw dropped. "...Dad?" I muttered, slowly getting out of my chair. "(Name)." Dad whispered, a smile soon growing on his lips as he walks around the table and hugs me tight.

I stood there, stunned. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. My father is hugging me. Slowly, I held up my arms and wrap them around him to reciprocate the hug. He felt so real.

Dad pulls out of the hug to look at me and let's out a sobbing chuckle. "You're so big." He said, amazed. I smile, feeling like all I wanted to do was hug him and cry my eyes out.

But then I remembered we're not alone and look at the others. Bobby and Sam were smiling at us while Dean was in shock. "Dad these are the Winchesters. That's Dean my best friend." I said, pointing across the table at Dean. "Hey." Dean said, holding up his hand slightly.

"And this is Sam, my boyfriend." I said, gesturing to Sam beside me. "Boyfriend?" Dad said, watching as Sam stood up and looking startled by how tall he was.

"It's uh an honor, sir." Sam said, awkwardly holding out his hand. Dad smiles and takes his hand, shaking it firmly. "A polite to fellow at that! Good to meetcha." He said, and Sam smiles more, his dimples poking out.

"Wow. Just last month you were learning how to walk and now your dating. Time really does fly." Dad said, laughing. "Speaking of flying... why do seagulls fly over the ocean?" Dad suddenly asked, and Sam shrugs.

"Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels." Dad said, grinning. I snorted and started laughing with Dad. Sam look between my Dad and I, smiling and he starts chuckling. "God, now I know where she gets her humor from." Dean grumbled.

"(Father's Name)." Bobby said. "Yeah, buddy?" Dad asked, still laughing a little. "Why don't you go help Karen in the kitchen. I need to talk to your daughter and the boys for a minute." Bobby said.

"Oh yeah, sure." Dad said, then he turns to me. "Don't go to far. We got 22 years of catching up to do." He said, smiling like he just won the lottery. That's certainly how I feel right now. "Can't wait." I said.

Dad smiles and pokes my forehead, just like he did at the Gates of Hell. I smile, reaching my hand up to place my finger tips over the center of my forehead where he had poked me.

Dad went into the kitchen to join Karen and I immediately turned to Bobby. "Is... is Mom back too?" I asked, hopeful. I have so many questions for her. Not to mention it be really nice to have an experience witch, that could teach me a thing or too.

"(Father's Name) and I went back to check. She's still there." Bobby said, and I frown, disappointed by this. "I'm sorry, squirt. I was hoping she'd be back too." Bobby said.

"It's okay." I muttered. At least I got one of them back. But then again, nothing this good ever comes without strings attached. Come on (Name), you've been down a path like this before. Don't forget what happen with that Djinn.

"Alright so... almost everyone buried in the graveyard are suddenly back from the dead? And there were no signs? No omens?" I asked. "Well, there were the lightning storms." Bobby replied, and Dean hits the table in irritation. "That's what we said. What else?" He asked.

Bobby wheels away from the table and over to a desk to pick up a book of revelations to read from. "And through the fire stood before me a pale horse. And he that sat atop him carried a scythe, and I saw since he had risen, they, too, shall rise, and from him and through him."

"So, what, Death is behind this?" I asked. "Death, Death? Like 'Grim Reaper' death?" Sam asked. "Yeah." Bobby replied, wheeling himself back to the table.

"Awesome. Another horseman. Must be Thursday." Dean grumbled, rubbing his forehead. "Bobby... Why would Death raise 16 people in a podunk town like Sioux Falls?" Sam asked, looking at the book of revelations. "I don't know." Bobby said.

"You know, if Death is behind this, then whatever these things are... it's not good. You know what we have to do here." Dean said, looking from Bobby then to me. "She doesn't remember anything, you know." Bobby said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Being possessed, me killing her... her coming back." Bobby replied "Bobby..." Dean started to say. "No, no, don't 'Bobby' me. Just... just listen, okay?" Bobby said, no one says anything and we just listen to Karen humming in the kitchen.

"She hums when she cooks. She always... used to hum when she cooked. Tone deaf as all hell, but... And I never thought I would hear it again." Bobby said, with a little affectionate smile. The boys and I exchanged a sad look, understanding how hard this is.

"Look, just read Revelation. The dead rise during the apocalypse. There's nothing in there that says that's bad! Hell, maybe it's the one good thing that comes out of this whole bloody mess." Bobby said.

"And what would you do if you were us?" Dean asked him. Bobby look between the three of us, defeated. "I know what I'd do. And I know what you think you got to do. But... I'm begging you. Please. Please. Leave her be." He pleaded.

The boys and I exited Bobby's house, walking to the Impala, when we heard the door open behind us. "(Name)." I heard Dad call and I stop, turning back to look at him. "Where are you going? I thought we were gonna catch up." Dad said, walking down the stairs to join us. "Oh uh... well..." I muttered, unsure of what to say.

"Sam, you want to come with? Be a good chance for us to get to know each other." Dad said, smiling up at Sam. "Oh that be great, Mr. (Last Name)..." Sam started to say, and Dad waves his hand. "Pshhh. No need to be so formal, Sam. Call me (Father's Name)." He said.

"Okay uh... can you just give us one second, (Father's Name)?" Sam asked, holding up as index finger. "Roger. Just let me know when you're ready." Dad said, turning and heading back inside.

"Do you want to go with him?" Dean asked me. "Hm... I don't know. More than anything I do but... come on. People don't come back from the dead without some kind of price tag." I said, and the boys nodded.

"But it's still my Dad. Gah!" I yelled, grabbing my head. "Everything is so confusing!" I exclaimed. "Hey, it's okay." Sam said, placing his hand on my shoulder and I drop my hands to look at him.

"Why don't you go with him and keep an eye on him. Dean and I will take care of everything else." Sam said. "I can't leave you boys with all the work." I said. "(Name) it's your Dad. How many chances are going to get to spend the day with him?" Sam asked.

I glance back at the house where Dad was waiting then turn back to Sam and peck him on the lip. "Thank you." I said, and Sam smiles. "Have fun, baby." He said, and kisses me on the cheek.

I went back into the house, finding Dad sitting in the library and talking to Bobby. "I'm seriously. Girl got so nervous, she started making up new words on the spot." Bobby said, making both him and Dad laugh.

I felt my cheeks burning from embarrassment, when I quickly realize he was talking about me. No doubt during one of Sam and Dean's visits when my crush for Sam had just developed.

"I don't make new words." I said, defensively. "Well you get nervous enough you do." Bobby said to me, then he turns back to Dad with a giddy smile. "She could come up with a whole new vocabulary." He said, laughing which made Dad laugh too.

"I do not." I said. "So you never once said, upsetti pasghetti?" Bobby asked. "N-no. That's a very common phrase!" I said, feeling even more embarrassed and both Bobby and Dad bursted out laughing.

I was frowning on the outside from embarrassment, but it was nice seeing Bobby laughing and looking so happy. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like that.

"Dad I'm ready to go." I said, wanting to escape from this embarrassment. "Righty roo." Dad said, cheerfully and standing up. "Where's Sam?" He asked. "He and Dean are uh... busy." I replied, and Bobby gives me a look.

"Aw, well that's too bad. Maybe next time." Dad said, and he walks closer to me, throwing his arm around me. "Let's go for a walk and tell me what you've been up to for the past 22 years. And don't leave out anything." He said, happily.

Dad and I went for a walk and ended up at the diner where we sat down in a booth for lunch. "So I came back as a ghost and saved you with the Winchesters' father?" Dad asked. "Yeah, you don't remember that?" I asked, and Dad shook his head.

"No. I just remember... that night. I told you to close your eyes and then... nothing. Next thing I know, I'm crawling on the ground in the middle of the night. Went to Bobby and his wife answer the door. I thought I was in Heaven until I saw Bobby in a wheelchair. He told me 22 years had pass and you're all grown up now." Dad said, staring at me as he picked at his food.

"Da... I mean Bobby said that you were an idjit for not keeping track of the date the hellhounds would come." I said, and Dad let out a weak chuckle. "Well, he's half right about that. I knew that night was my last. I just wanted to give you one last happy memory. I just didn't know we were gonna get home that late." Dad said, looking down at his food with regret.

"Do you regret making the deal?" I asked, and Dad immediate lifts his head to look at me. "No." He said, sternly. "But you went to hell because of it." I said.

"And before that I got ten wonderful years with the love of my life. And within those years, we got to have this beautiful baby girl, who grew up to save many lives. Without that deal, you wouldn't even be here. I don't regret it for a second." Dad said, smiling at me.

I stare at him in amazement, feeling something in my eye. Reaching a hand up, I wipe it and discover it was tears. "Love. It's a helluva wonderful thing." Dad said, and I smiled. "Yeah, it is." I muttered, wiping my other eye.

"I do regret though that I missed everything. Your first day at school, your first time riding a bike, driving, prom, graduation." Dad said, sadly. "Well... you didn't actually miss some of those, cause they never happened." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked. "Bobby try to give me a normal childhood as much as he could as a hunter. But it came with it's own problems. And I didn't exactly make it any better with my poor social skills." I explained.

"I'm afraid you might've gotten that from me. My people skills were not much better. It's a miracle your mother even talk to me after I finally worked up the courage to approach her." Dad said, smiling fondly.

"How did you and mom meet anyway?" I asked. "Ugh! Now I wish I didn't bring it up, it's really embarrassing." Dad said, and I chuckle. "Oh, trust me I've had quite a few embarrassing moments. You won't hear me judging you." I said.

"You better not." Dad said, smiling as he points at me. "Scouts honor." I said, using a three-finger salute. Dad sighs as he leans back in his seat. "I was running to the store to grab something for your grandmother when I first saw her. She was sitting on a bench, reading. I thought she was so beautiful just like that." He said, snapping his fingers.

"I wanted to talk to her but I also didn't want to disrupt her reading so I grabbed what I needed and went back to the car wash. The next time someone needed something from the store I volunteered and I saw her again sitting by herself, reading. Every time someone needed to run to the store, I always volunteered to do it for them. And every time I did, I saw her. Sometimes I'd come up with a reason to go to the store just to see her. Ended buying a lot of toilet paper." Dad said, laughing and shaking his head.

"Every time I went to the store, there she was sitting on that bench, reading. She would be so engrossed by her book that nothing else could grab her attention. There could be police sirens going off and she wouldn't even glance up from the pages. I wanted to talk to her so badly but I was too afraid too. Eventually Bobby got tired of me being spineless and made me go talk to her." Dad said, and I smile, remembering how Dean used to try and give Sam or I a push in getting together.

"I worked up the courage and approached her. I tried getting her attention by talking and clearing my throat but like I said, when she's reading it's almost impossible to get her to look up. I tapped on her shoulder and she finally looked up at me and I felt what little courage I had suddenly leave my body." Dad said, and I chuckle, knowing exactly what that's like.

"'Watcha' reading there?' I asked her. She replied with, 'a book'. And I said, 'oh that's neato. I like to read too.' She then asked what kind of books and I replied with space books. She seemed interested and started asking me all sorts of questions about space. I answered her questions and we soon started chatting about all sorts of stuff." Dad explained.

"That doesn't sound embarrassing." I pointed out. "I didn't get to the worst part yet. You see we ended up taking a walk as we talked, and a dog came running up to us. He must've gotten free from his owner cause he was wearing a collar with a leash attached to it. Your mother was afraid of dogs and tried to get away from him. But the dog thought she was playing and chase after her. So I chase after both of them, trying to catch the dog." Dad explained, pausing to take a drink.

"I finally caught the leash, getting the dog to heel. Your mother tried to move around the dog to get away from him. But then the dog tried to chase her again and the leash got wrapped around me. I lost my balance and ended falling into pond with the dog." Dad said, and I snicker as I unsuccessfully tried not to laugh.

"Hey!" Dad said, playfully. "Sorry." I said, giggling. "Anyway, the owner finally collected his dog and I thought any chance I had with your mom went down in that pond. But she was really grateful that I tried to protect her, even if the dog was friendly. And she actually asked me out after that." Dad said.

"She asked you?" I asked. "Yup. Your mom wasn't really one to do things the old fashion way. I guess that's to be expected from a witch." Dad said, looking down at his food as he smiles affectionately.

I smile, thinking back to when I met her in 1978. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and took it out, keeping it hidden under the table. I looked at the caller ID and saw Sam was calling me.

"Our first date was really something. We went to a Carnival that came to town." Dad said, beginning another story. I slip my phone back in my pocket, ignoring Sam's call. "Tell me more." I said, eagerly.

3rd Person P.O.V
Back at Bobby's house, Sam and Dean were confronting Bobby about everyone that was brought back, after Mrs. Jones went full-zombie and ate her husband and tried to eat Sam.

"Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs." Bobby said. "Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now. Who's old lady Jones?" Dean asked. "The first one to come up." Bobby replied. "First one to go bad." Sam said. "Ah, she was always a nutty broad." Bobby said, dismissively.

"Nutty how? Nutty like the way she ate her husband's stomach? Was that the level of nutty she was in life?" Dean asked. "No." Bobby said, looking confused. "Look, Bobby, I feel for you. But you have got to acknowledge that you're not exactly seeing this straight!" Dean growled.

Bobby glares at him and wheels away towards the hallway. "Bobby, whether you admit it or not, these things are turning. We have to stop them... all of them." Sam said, and Bobby turns himself around to look at the boys. "Did (Name) agree to this?" He asked, and the boys exchanged a look.

"She doesn't know yet. She won't answer her phone." Sam muttered. "But if she knew what was going on, she would see the facts and do something. Just like you should!" Dean said.

Bobby glares at him and pulls out a gun, resting it on his lap. "Time to go." He said. "What?" Dean asked. "You heard me. Off my property." Bobby growled. "Or what? You'll shoot?" Sam asked. "If Karen turns, I will handle it my way." Bobby said, sternly.

"This is dangerous." Dean said, and Bobby just looks at him as he cocks the gun. "I'm not telling you twice." He growled, and the boys stared back at him, heartbroken.

They exited the house and got in the Impala. Sam attempted to call (Name) again, to warn her about her Zombie Dad as Dean drives them out of the salvage yard and parks in front of the fence.

"This is (Name) Singer. Sorry but your Princess is in another castle..." Sam sighs, when he hears her voicemail pick up again, and he hangs up before it can finished.

"He's crazy." Dean grumbled. "It's his wife, Dean." Sam said. "So he goes 'Full Metal Jacket' on us? We're his family, Sam." Dean growled. "Look, man. Bigger fish, okay? I mean, we got a bunch of zombies about to turn this town into a giant chew toy." Sam said.

"Yeah, and he's alone in the house making pie with one of 'em!" Dean growled. "All right? So?" Sam asked. "So! I'm gonna have to go back there and... and... and kill her. That's the only thing I can think of." Dean said. "If he sees you, you're a dead man." Sam said.

"Well, then, I guess I won't let him see me." Dean said. "Okay. I'll... head to town and rescue everyone should be easy." Sam grumbled. "Sounds like." Dean said. "I'm gonna need some help if I can't get a hold of (Name)." Sam said. "What about the sheriff?" Dean asked.

"Uh, last time I checked, the sheriff was pretty pro-zombie." Sam said. "Well, I guess you'll just have to convince her." Dean said. "How?" Sam asked. "I don't know. You're just gonna." Dean replied.

"Alright. So what about (Name)?" Sam asked. "If she's not picking up, you'll just have to find her and take care of Frankenstein." Dean said, like it was so simple.

Sam sighs and Dean glances at him. "What?" He asked. "(Name) just got her dad back and I'm just supposed to kill him?" Sam asked. "He's a zombie, Sam!" Dean exclaimed. "And what would you do if it was Mom?" Sam asked, and Dean jerks his head to glare at him.

Dean takes the keys out of the ignition and tosses them at Sam. "Stop wasting time and go find her." He growled, opening his door and climbing out. Sam scoffs as he watches Dean slam his door shut and walk to the trunk.

(Name's) P.O.V
It was dark out now, as Dad and I were walking back to Bobby's house. "Can you tell me more about mom?" I asked. "Hmm I feel like I've said everything." Dad said, rubbing his chin in thought.

"No wait!" He exclaimed, extending his arm out in front of me. "I'm such a dummy! I forgot the most important thing." Dad said, grinning. "What?" I asked. "Your mom had a gift, you see." Dad replied.

"A gift? You mean she was a witch." I said. "No, not that. This was unique to her." Dad said, smiling as a blush creeped up on his cheeks. "Well what was it?" I asked.

"Well... I didn't much like to talk about how I felt on bad days. But when I couldn't take it and I finally would break, she would listen. She would look at me like ever single word I said was important... even if it didn't make any sense. Then when I finally got everything out, she always seem to know what to say or do to make me feel so much better." Dad explained, and I just look at him in awe.

"Alright it's your turn. Tell me more about you. Like this boyfriend of yours. Does he treat you right? He better or else..." Dad said, holding up his fist. "He does Dad, trust me. Well... we did have a rough patch last year but it's all worked out now and we're on the same page again." I said.

Dad smiles as he wipes his forehead. "How did you two meet?" He asked. "His father came over to talk to Bobby and he brought both Sam and Dean with him. I was still quite over that... night. But thanks to Sam and Dean, I finally found my voice again." I explained.

"That's really nice. So when exactly did you kids started dating?" Dad asked, wiping his forehead again. "It was actually right after you and Mr. Winchester help us at the Gates of Hell. But there was lot of stuff beforehand that lead up to us..." I started to explain.

Dad place his hand to his head, not looking good at all. "Dad are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah... yeah... I'm fine. Just hot all of a sudden. Keep going, I'm listening." Dad said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah." Dad muttered.

I stare at Dad skeptical, but decided not to push him further. "Alright. So uh... like I was saying, something happen before we got together that kinda played a key element in finally getting us to say how we felt about each other. I..." I explained.

Suddenly Dad collapse to the ground. "Dad!" I exclaimed, dropping down next to him to help him sit up. "I'm okay. I just... I-I just got dizzy. I-I just need something to eat. And I'll be fine. Really." Dad said, and he starts coughing heavily.

"We need to get you to doctor. You're burning up!" I said, feeling his temperature. "I don't think a doctor gonna help, pumpkin." Dad muttered. "Why?" I asked. "I... I need to tell you something." Dad said, looking up at me with sick glassy eyes. "Tell me what?" I asked, and Dad open his mouth to say but started coughing again.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I heard Sam yell, and I look over my shoulder to see him running towards us. "Sam?" I said, and when Sam reached us, he grabbed my arm and yanked me away from Dad.

He then took out his gun and pointed it at Dad but I shove his hand, making him aim it elsewhere as I jerk myself out of his grip and stood in front of my father. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I asked.

"(Name), listen to me. That's not your dad." Sam said, pointing at Dad who was still coughing on the ground. "What?" I asked, confused. "Everyone that came back are turning bad. Like full-on zombie bad!" Sam explained, and I look at him not wanting to believe it, because that would mean...

"He's right." I heard Dad said behind me, and I turn to look at him. "It's happening... I can feel it." Dad said, breathing heavily. "No... no you can't be." I said, kneeling down beside him again. "I'm turning, honey. You know I am." Dad said, giving me a knowing look.

I shook my head, feeling tears coming to my eyes. "It's okay." Dad whispered. "No, it's not!" I yelled, the tears sliding out of my eyes. "Don't tell me it's okay! I just got you back." I cried.

"And I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna be right here." Dad said, pointing to his own heart then he turns that hand towards me, pointing towards my heart. Like he was afraid to touch me, maybe in case the zombie effects take over.

"You'll always be able to find me, and your mom, and everyone you love right there." Dad whispered. Tears were streaming down my face as I felt Sam place a comforting hand on my back as he crouches down beside me.

"(Name) listen to me. When I came back... There was a man. He was thin like... like a skeleton. He told me to give you a message." Dad said. "Me? W-why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked.

"Bobby told me everything you've been through. I didn't want to burden you with anymore pain. I just... I just wanted to see you smile." Dad said. "What was the message?" I asked.

"He wants you to stop helping Sam and Dean. He said you won't like how it ends if you continue on this path." Dad said, and I glance at Sam, who look at me. "He wants me to abandon them?" I asked, looking back at Dad. "That's what he said." Dad replied.

I immediately thought back to events in 2014 and felt even more confident in my choice, not that I needed to think too hard on it anyway. "I've seen the other outcome, I think I'll stick with this one." I said, and I look at Sam again, who was silently watching everything.

"It's the three of us against the world, right?" I asked Sam, and he smiles. "I knew something wasn't right about that man. If you ever met him, kick him in the ass for me, honey." Dad said, and I chuckled, nodding.

Dad let out a loud cough. "I don't think I can hold it back much longer." He muttered, and he looks at Sam. "Sam, give me the gun. I'll do it." He said, holding his hand out for the gun. "Dad..." I muttered.

"No child should have to kill their own father and I can't let Sam do it either. You'll never be able to look at him the same way again." Dad said to me, then he looks right back at Sam. "Please, while I still have some control over myself. Let me protect my daughter one last time." Dad pleaded.

Sam move his hand from my back up to my shoulder, holding it as he hands the gun over. "Thank you, Sam. You're a good man. I'm so thankful that (Name) found you." Dad said.

"Actually I'm thankful one, sir. Your daughter is really special." Sam said, squeezing my shoulder. "That she is. You take good care of my shooting star." Dad said, and Sam nodded. "I will."

Dad turn his gaze onto me and I was shaking, the tears still streaming. "I'm sorry I never took us to the moon." Dad whispered, and I let out a little gasp, seeing that faint memory I had of him was real after all.

"It's okay. I've been all over the country, seeing and doing things that were way more exciting. You be proud." I said, and Dad smiles. "I already am. My little girl has become so strong." Dad said, and I bit my lip, feeling even more tears coming on.

"You know, I've done a lot of things in my lifetime. And your mother has done more than I can even count. But the best thing that has ever happen to us... was you." Dad said, smiling as tears were running down his face. "Thank you so much for having been born to us." He said, and I smile through my tears.

"I love, (Name)." Dad said. "I love you too, Dad." I said. Dad looks at the gun in his hand then up at me. "(Name) honey, close your eyes." He whispered. Dad and I intently look at each other for several seconds, before I complied.

I close my eyes and flinch when I heard the gun fire. Sam pulls me into his chest, allowing me to cry into him as he rubbed my arm to soothe me.

Sam took me to the Police Station, where pretty much everyone in town was gather. We enter, seeing Jody was taking guns out of a cabinet. "Is that the Singer girl?" One of the townspeople said, when we enter the room.

Sam glances at me then glares back at the group of people. "I thought she was gone." Another person said. "She's just gonna make everything worse!" A woman said. "Get her out of here!" A man yelled, and I bit the bottom of my lip.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Sam shouted, causing everyone to look over at him, startled. "The town is being overrun by zombies and you want to get rid of the best fighter we have in here?" Sam asked, gesturing to me as he walks toward the group and I look at him, surprised.

"We're in more danger with her in here!" One person in the crowd said. "I heard she took some poor girl's eyes out with scissors when she was a kid!" Another person said. "I once saw her covered in blood!" Someone else said. "She's gonna get us all killed!" Another person yelled.

Sam's face twisted up with anger and he let out an irritable breath, then calmly he took a step forward. "If anyone here has a problem with (Name) Singer then they have a problem with me. And if you want to kick her out, you'll have go through me. Understood?" Sam said, in such a commanding voice.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Sam asked the group, but no one dares to utters a word, they all just stare at him like deers in headlights. "That's what I thought." Sam said, and I felt my heart skip a beat as I blushed.

"All right, if I hand you a gun and you see a dead person, I don't care if it's your friend, your neighbor, or your wife, you shoot for the head. That's the only way we survive." Sam said, taking two shotguns from Jody and handing them out.

"Uh, you mind telling us who the hell you are?" A man asked. "(Name's) Singer's boyfriend." Sam said, causing some of the people to glance at me and I awkwardly smiled a little. "And a friend of her father." Sam added.

"Town drunk." The man said, questionably. "No, I-I thought... he was the town drunk." Sam said, nodding to Digger. "Who told you that?" The man asked. "Bobby Singer...." Sam muttered, and the man looks down, shaking his head.

"Stay sharp." Sam said, clearing his throat. "I'll watch the front door." He said, taking another shotgun from Jody and heading towards the front door.

"Sam." I said, right as he started to pass me. Sam stops and looks at me, curious. I step closer and place my hands on his cheeks, leaning up to kiss him. Sam place his free hand over one of mine as he tilted his head to get a better angle.

When we pull away, we rested out foreheads against each other's. "Thank you for that. I love you." I whispered, and Sam hummed happily as he smiles. "I love you, too." He said, pulling away from my forehead to place a kiss on it.

Sam pull away and went over to the door, while I went to collect a shotgun from Jody. "You've certainly change a lot since I last saw you." Jody said, as she hands me a shotgun. "A lot's happened." I replied. "Oh I don't doubt it." Jody said. Sam opens the door and looks out, then closes the door again and shakes his head at Jody and I.

3rd Person P.O.V
Shotgun in hand, Dean walk toward the house and enter, hearing a gunshot. "Bobby?!" Dean yelled, running into the library and finding Karen dead and Bobby holding her hand. Bobby turns his head to look at him with tears in his eyes. Dean stare back at him with sympathy. Bobby turns away to look at at dead wife again.

Later, Dean was loading up the van while Bobby looks defeated with a shotgun in his lap. "You know, Bobby, if you want to sit this one out..." Dean said to him. "Let's just get going." Bobby muttered. Dean shut the doors on the back of the van.

Then they heard a noise indicating someone is approaching and Dean goes to investigate. Bobby stayed by the van, hearing a noise in the distance. "Dean?" Bobby called out, but got no response. Then there was another sound in a different direction. "Dean!" Bobby called out again, still getting no response.

Bobby saw something running in the shadows and shots at it, but only ended hitting a trunk of a car. After a few seconds he heard someone approaching. "Dean?" Bobby called out, and the person turn out to be a zombie running towards him.

Bobby shoots at the zombie, then another zombie that was moving behind the cars. He hears a gun fire in the distance, that had to be Dean. "Dean!" Bobby yelled out.

A zombie comes out running and Bobby shots it in the head. Another zombie came out, which he also shoots and kills. Then a third zombie came out of nowhere and threw Bobby out of his wheelchair onto the ground.

Dean appears from around a car and quickly shoots it. "Little help here?" Bobby asked, and Dean helps him back into his wheelchair. "Guns?" Dean said, picking up the shotgun Bobby dropped when he fell. "Yeah. All right." Bobby said, taking his shotgun back.

Dean and Bobby shoot at the zombies as they hurry back into the house. "Got any more ammo? I'm low." Dean said, checking the barrel of his shotgun. "Yeah, we got plenty. Just run back past the zombies. It's in the van, where we left it." Bobby replied.

"A simple 'no' would have been fine. What are they all doing here, anyway?!" Dean asked. "I think I get it." Bobby said. "What?" Dean asked, then they heard a crash upstairs. "Oh, that ain't good." Bobby said.

Zombies begin to break in through the roof and windows. Once they were inside Dean and Bobby would shoot at them. "I'm out." Dean said. "Me too." Bobby said. "Come on!" Dean said, grabbing the handles for Bobby's wheelchair to push him.

They started making their way to the kitchen when another zombie burst into the window. Dean smack the zombie in the head with the butt of his shotgun, knocking him down. They made it to the hallway where a zombie smash their hand through the glass on the door and Bobby smash's the hand back out with his shotgun.

Dean opens the closet, pulling Bobby inside and locks them in a closet. The zombies pound on the door right when Dean turns on the light. "Kind of a tight fit, don't you think?" Bobby said. "It's all right. They're idiots. They can't pick a lock." Dean said.

The pounding stops and the door handle starts moving. "Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?" Bobby asked. "I'm making this stuff up as I go. Sue me." Dean grumbled. The closet door opens and they hit the zombies with their shotgun, trying to keep them back.

"GET DOWN!" Sam shouted and they duck out of the away. Shot kept firing taking out the zombies one by one until they were all dead... again. Dean and Bobby peek out of the closet to see Sam down the hall and (Name) and Jody standing in the kitchen doorway. "You okay?" Sam asked them.

The next day, Sam stood in the cemetery in front of a massive funeral pyre. "Well, if there's any zombies left out there, we can't find them." Dean said, walking over to join him with Jody.

"How are the townspeople?" Sam asked. "Pretty freaked out. Hell, traumatized. A few of them are calling the papers. As far as I can tell, nobody's believed 'em yet." Jody said. "Would you?" Sam asked, and Jody shakes her head.

"How are you holding up?" Sam asked, but Jody doesn't answer him. "Is that everyone?" Dean asked Sam, glancing to the pyre. Sam gives a sad look as he turns to the pyre. "All but two." He muttered.

(Name's) P.O.V
I sat on the ground next to Bobby, hugging my legs as we watch the two pyres burn. We gave Karen and Dad a proper hunter's funeral, they weren't hunters but they still deserve it.

Hearing footsteps behind us, I glance over my shoulder to see Sam and Dean have arrived. They both gave me a sympathetic look as they walk over. I turn back to the pyre and when Sam reached me, he sat down next to me, putting his arm around me.

"So, thinking maybe I should apologize for losing my head back there." Bobby said to the boys. "Bobby, you don't owe us anything." Sam said. "Hey, look, I don't know squat from shinola about love, but... At least you got to spend five days with her, right?" Dean said.

"Right. Which makes things about a thousand times worse. She was the love of my life. How many times do I got to kill her?" Bobby asked, brokenly. I turn my head to look at Bobby and took his hand to hold it. I look back at the pyre, feeling Bobby squeeze my hand slightly.

"Are you gonna be okay, Bobby?" Sam asked him, and Bobby paused for a moment, before speaking. "You three should know... Karen told me why Death was here." He said, avoiding Sam's question.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. "I know why he took a stroll through a cemetery in the sticks of South Dakota." Bobby said, he turns his head to look at me. "He came for us." He said.

"What do you mean, us?" I asked, worried. "Death came for me. He brought Karen back to send me a message. Just like he brought (Father's Name) to send you a message." Bobby replied, returning his eyes to the pyre.

"Why you two?" Dean asked. "Because (Name) and I been helping you, you sons of bitches. We're one of the reasons you're still saying no to Lucifer, Sam." Bobby said, glancing at each Winchester boy.

"So this was like a hit on our lives?" I asked. "I don't know if they wanted to take our lives or... our spirit. Either way, they wanted you and I out of the way." Bobby replied, staring at pyre.

I stare at Bobby and then glance up at the boys, worried. "But you're gonna be all right. Right, Dad?" I asked him, but Bobby doesn't answer me.

The next day, the boys and I were still in Sioux Falls and I had decided to visit my Mom's grave after all these years. I stood in front of a tombstone, that was engraved with both my mother and father's names, date of birth, death, and a message that reads: Always Loved, Never Forgotten.

One half of the ground in front of the tombstone was covered in willow moss, which only grows on a witch's graves. The other half of the ground looked freshly dug, most likely the spot where Dad rise up from.

I stare at the tombstone, just letting the world around me drown out. "I'd thought I find you here." I heard Sam say, pulling me back to reality. I look over my shoulder to see him walking up, carrying a bouquet of lily flowers.

I look at the flowers in his hands then up at Sam, who stop next to me. "I'm not sure what kind of flowers your mom liked, so I just went with the basics." Sam said, shrugging. "It's okay. I don't know what she liked either." I said, smiling back a little.

Sam smiles gently and he looks at the tombstone. "Hi Mrs. (Last Name), I'm Sam Winchester. I'm dating your wonderful daughter. I wish we could've met under better circumstances and we could've gotten to know each other." Sam said to the tombstone and I smile more.

Sam steps closer to the tombstone. "I know your daughter's deserves better, but I'm going to do whatever I can to make her happy. Even if I have to take her to the moon in her father's place." Sam said, making my heart flutter.

"I hope when our job is finally done she can be a peace. I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen, I can promise you that." Sam said, kneeling to set the flowers down.

"I love your daughter, Mrs. (Last Name). And I'll cherish every second I get to spend with her." Sam said, smiling at the tombstone. I just stare at him, feeling butterflies in my stomach as I blushed.

Sam stood up and stepped back to stand next to me again. "Sweet talker." I muttered, nudging his arm. Sam laughs as he ducks his head, looking bashful.

Not long after, Sam and I exited the graveyard and started making our way back to Bobby's when Sam suddenly move himself in front of me and stops. I stop as well, watching as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little wrap gift.

"Happy Birthday, baby." Sam said, holding the gift out to me. I gasp when I realize what today was. "Oh God, that's today?!" I asked, and Sam chuckles. "Don't tell me you forgot." He said. "Well, there's been a lot going on ya know." I said, defensively.

Sam laughs and shakes his head. "You didn't have to get me anything." I said, taking the gift. "Sorry, that's the rules. You get older, you get a gift." Sam said, putting his hands in his pockets.

I unwrap the gift, seeing it was a coin medallion necklace, with a heart in the center. There was a hole above the heart that looked like it was drilled, so that the string could fit though it. "Sam...." I muttered, slowly running my finger over the heart.

I look up at Sam, who look at me with a sheepish smile, his shoulders slightly hunched up. "Did you make this?" I asked. "Well, I bought the medallion and I just cut some leather straps and drilled a hole, and well... you like it?" Sam asked. "I love it." I replied, smiling and Sam beams a smile of his own. "Good." He said, nodding.

I step closer and stood on my toes to kiss him. "Thank you." I said, when I pull away from his lips. "You're welcome, baby." Sam whispered, smiling even more. Sam then took the necklace from me. "Here." He said.

Sam steps behind me and ties it around my neck, to where the medallion was resting just under my collarbone. "That's not too tight is it?" Sam asked. "No, that's fine." I said, fidgeting with the medallion.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything special plan." Sam said, as I turn around to look at him. "We don't need to do anything special." I reassured him. "I know but... I wanted to. After everything I put you through last year." Sam said, with big puppy dog eyes.

I place my finger on my chin, making a thinking face. "Hmm... well I think can name one thing that can make today special." I said. "What?" Sam asked. "Mario Party!" I exclaimed, cheerfully and Sam blinks. "Mario... Party?" He muttered.

"Aw, come on. We used play Mario Kart remember? Party is pretty much the same thing but so much more fun. I got one through seven back at Bobby's!" I said, proudly. Sam shrugs and smiles. "Alright, birthday girl. If that's what you want to do." He said.

I smile wildly, stomping my feet in place as I let out a little squeal of excitement. "Come on!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and jerking him down the sidewalk back towards Bobby's house.

"Also I call dibs on Boo!" I said, and Sam laughs as he tries to keep up with my pace. "Alright. Just slow down a little." He said. "You think we can get Dean to play too?" I asked. "Uh probably not." Sam replied.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.4K 444 24
"Are you a demon?" I question and she scoffs, screwing up her nose, "Of course not, I detest those vermin." She shakes her head and looks me in the...
18.3K 712 12
Sam and Dean Winchester had been your best friends for as long as you could remember. Being Bobby Singer's adoptive daughter, it was sort of inevitab...
36.7K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...