Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Changing Channels

1.2K 40 40
By SlinkyDogg

3rd Person P.O.V
"Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience." Dean's voice said to the audience, as Sun 'N Sands Motel is shown on the television screen.

Inside a bright motel room, Dean puts something in a refrigerator, closes the fridge, and turns around. The audience applause at his appearance. Dean looks at a sandwich on the table, about a foot tall. "I'm gonna need a bigger mouth." He said, cueing a laugh track.

Sam and (Name) enter the room and the audience applause again. "Hey there, Sam, (Name). What's happening?" Dean asked them. "Oh, nothing. Um. Just the end of the world." Sam said, putting his hands on his hips, Dean smiles gleefully at this.

Another laugh track goes off as (Name) looks the sandwich. "You're gonna need a bigger mouth." She said, and Dean makes a 'that's what I said' face. Another laugh track goes off.

"Hey, uh, have you done your research yet?" Sam asked, and Dean makes a 'busted' expression. Once again laugh track. "Oh, yeah. All kinds of research. All night." Dean said. "Yeah? Hm." Sam said, nodding impressed.

The bathroom door opens and a woman in a bikini comes out as the audience wolf whistles at her. "Oh, Dean..." She called, and Dean turns around, seeing he's caught.

Sam looks at her, while (Name) makes an over the top gasp and covers her eyes with both hands. The laugh track goes off at her discomfort. "We have some more research to do." The woman said.

Sam folds his arms, like a disappointed mother. "Dean..." He said, cueing another laugh track. Dean looks into the camera. "Son of a bitch!" He exclaimed, earning another goddamn laugh track.

Supernatural (Sam Winchester x Female!Reader)

Sam, Dean, and (Name) were looking around an empty house, as the shows opening plays. The trio back into each other, startles and turn around. When they saw each other, they all burst out laughing.

"Town to town, two-lane roads, family biz, two hunting bros and their very best friend. Living a lie just to get by."

Sam opens a cabinet and a white-sheeted ghost waggles at him. He shuts the cabinet and stands against the door.

Starring
JARED PADALECKI
As
Sam Winchester

Dean is working on the Impala. He wipes his forehead, smearing grease there. Sam and (Name) points at him, laughing. Dean looks at his hand and laughs as well.

JENSEN ACKLES
As
Dean Winchester

(Name) was sitting at a desk, drawing Sam and doodling little hearts around him. She rest her chin on her knuckles as she smiles down at her drawings, affectionately.

JAIDEN WALKER
As
(Name) Singer

"As long as we're moving forward. There's nothing we can't do, together we'll face the day."

At a park, Sam, Dean, and (Name) were riding a tandem triple bicycle. Dean was riding in the front, (Name) in the middle, and Sam in the back. Sam races his hands while Dean lifts up both legs.

In another scene, Dean, and (Name) were now racing on absurdly small motorcycles.

MISHA COLLINS
As
Castiel

In another scene, Sam throws a football to Dean, who catches it and bounces it off the ground. The two brother then flop backwards onto the ground.

Guest Starring
RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR.
As
The Trickster

In another scene, Sam picks up (Name) by her waist spinning them both around as they smile at each other. He lowers her down, as she slips her arms around his neck. Now feet on the ground, Sam rests his forehead against (Name's) forehead.

"You and I won't run away. When the demons come out to play."

Back at the motel, the trio each were holding half-eaten burgers and clink together beer bottles, grinning at the camera.

Fanfic by
SlinkyDogg

"Together we'll face the day!"

(I just had to go all out on that beginning scene, Sitcoms are like one of the most nostalgic things in the world to me lol.
It also meant had to I make up a actress for (Name). I wanted her name to start with a J just like Jared & Jensen and I pick Walker for the last name cause Jared went on to do Walker after Supernatural.)

(Name's) P.O.V
Two Days Eariler
The boys and I were in Wellington, Ohio. Dean was sitting on his bed our the motel room, watching tv. I look at the screen to see a man in a white lab coat, a woman in blue scrubs, enter the elevator. The moment the doors close, they begin making out and moaning.

"What are you watching?" I asked, repulsed by the show. "Hospital show. Dr. Sexy, MD. I think it's based on a book." Dean replied. "When did you hit menopause?" Sam asked. "It's called channel surfing." Dean said.

Dean gets up and turns off the tv. Sam grabs his suit jacket off our bed and puts it on. "You ready?" Dean asked us. "Are you?" Sam replied, and Dean grabs his keys.

We drove down to the police station where we talk to an officer at the front desk. "One more time, the FBI is here why, exactly?" He asked. "Might have something to do with one of your locals getting his head ripped off." Dean replied.

"Bill Randolph died from a bear attack." The officer said. "How sure are you that it was a bear?" Sam asked. "What else would it be?" The officer asked. "Well, whatever it was it chased Mr. Randolph through the woods, smashed through his front door followed him up the stairs, and killed him in his bedroom. Is that common, a bear doing all that?" I asked.

"Depends how pissed off it is, I guess. Look, the Randolphs live way up in high country. You got trout runs to make a grown man weep. And bears." The officer said. "Right. Now, what about Mrs. Randolph? The file says she saw the whole thing." Sam said.

"Yes, she did. My heart goes out to that poor woman." The officer said. "She said bear." Dean said, questionable. The officer stares at us for a moment. "Kathy Randolph went through a hell of a trauma. She's confused." He said. "What did she say?" I asked.

Later, the boys and I were in the interview room sitting at a table with Kathy Randolph. "No, it must have been a bear. I mean, what else could it have been?" She asked.

"Mrs. Randolph, what do you think it was?" Sam asked. "No, I, I remember clearly now. It was definitely a bear." Kathy said. "We're sure it was. But see, it helps us to hear every angle. So just tell us what you thought you saw." Dean said.

"It's impossible, but... I could have sworn I saw... the Incredible Hulk." Kathy said, hesitantly. We stare at her for a moment, perplex. "The Incredible Hulk." I repeated. "I told you it was crazy." Kathy said.

"Bana or Norton?" Dean asked. "Oh, no, those movies were terrible. The TV Hulk." Kathy said. "Lou Ferrigno." Dean said. "Yes." Kathy replied. "Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno." Dean said. "Yes." Kathy said.

"Huh." Dean muttered, and we all look at each other. "You think I'm crazy." Kathy said. "No. Uh, no, it's just... is there, uh, would there be any reason that Lou Ferrigno, the Incredible Hulk, would have a grudge against your husband?" Dean asked, and Kathy stare at him in disbelief. "No." She said.

Back at the motel, Dean was on his laptop while I used Sam's laptop. I was looking at an article in the Wellington Guardian about a 'Local man killed in bear attack'. We both looks up when Sam comes in. "Hey." He greeted us.

"Find anything?" I asked. "Well, uh, I saw the house." Sam said. "And?" I asked. "And there is a giant eight-foot-wide hole where the front door used to be. Almost like, uh...." Sam said. "A Hulk-sized hole." Dean finishes.

"Maybe. What do you got?" Sam asked us. "Well, it turns out that Bill Randolph had quite the temper. He's got two counts of spousal battery, bar brawls, and court-ordered anger management sessions. You might say you wouldn't like him when he's angry." I explained, with a little amusing smirk.

"So a hothead getting killed by TV's greatest hothead. Kinda sounds like just desserts, doesn't it?" Sam asked, and I snort. "It's all starting to make sense." Sam muttered. "How is it starting to make sense?" Dean asked.

"Well, I found something else at the crime scene." Sam said, and pulls a handful of candy wrappers out of his pocket. "Candy wrappers." He said, dropping them onto the table. "Lots of them." He said.

Sam then walks further into the room, taking off his jacket as Dean picks up one of the wrappers. "Just desserts, sweet tooth, screwing with people before you kill 'em... we're dealing with the Trickster, aren't we?" Dean asked.

"Sure looks like it." Sam replied. "Good. I've wanted to gank that mother since Mystery Spot." Dean said. "Not if I get to him first." I growled. "You guys sure?" Sam asked us. "Uh after the hell he put you through? Yeah, we're sure." I replied.

"No, I mean are you sure you wanna kill him?" Sam asked. "Son of a bitch didn't think twice about icing me and (Name) a thousand times." Dean replied. "No, I know, I mean, I'm just saying..." Sam said.

"What are you saying? If you don't want to kill him, then what?" Dean asked. "Talk to him?" Sam suggested. "What?" Dean and I asked, in unison. "Think about it, guys. He's one of the most powerful creatures we've ever met. Maybe we can use him." Sam said.

"For what?" I asked. "Okay, Trickster's like a Hugh Hefner type, right? Wine, women, song... maybe he doesn't want the party to end. Maybe he hates this angels and demons stuff as much as we do. Maybe he'll help us." Sam explained.

"You're serious?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam replied. "Ally with the Trickster?" I asked. "Yeah." Sam said again. "A bloody, violent monster, and you wanna be Facebook friends with him? Nice, Sammy." Dean said, sarcastically.

"The world is gonna end, Dean. We don't have the luxury of a moral stand. Look, I'm just saying it's worth a shot. That's all. If it doesn't work, we'll kill him." Sam said, Dean and I exchanged a look.

I reluctantly sigh and shrug, saying 'I'm on bored' with this crazy idea and Dean sighs. "How are we gonna find the guy, anyway?" He asked. "Well, he never takes just one victim, right? He'll show." Sam said.

Later, Dean and I were sharpening wooden stakes while Sam is sitting at the table staring at the police scanner. "Um, Dispatch? I, I got a possible 187 out here at the old paper mill on Route 6?" The scanner said. "Hey." Sam said, and we stop working on our stakes and focuses on the scanner.

"Roger that. What are you looking at there, son?" Dispatch asked. "Honestly, Walt, I, I wouldn't even know how to describe what I'm seeing. Just... send everybody." The person replied.

"All right, stay calm, stay by your car. Help's on the way." Dispatch said, and Sam turns off the scanner. "That sounds weird." Dean said. "Weird enough to be our guy." I said.

We arrived at the paper mill and got out of the Impala, seeing no one else is in sight. "There was a murder here, and there's no police cars. There's nobody. How's that look to you?" Dean asked. "Crappy." Sam replied.

Dean pulls three stakes and three flashlights out of the trunk and hands one of each to Sam and I. He closes the trunk and we enter the warehouse.

However once inside, we were not suddenly in a hospital. We look around, at each other, and at ourselves. The boys were both wearing white lab coats, while I was wearing a blue scrub. "What the hell?" Dean asked.

A blonde doctor and an Asian doctor, pass by. "Doctor." They each said to us. "Doctor?" I repeated confused. Dean opens the door we just entered through. It lead to a janitor's closet where a man and a woman are making out. Dean closes the door, looking freaked.

A brunette doctor turns away from the receptionist's desk and approaches us. "Doctor." She said, then slap Sam. "Ow!" He exclaimed. "Hey!" I yelled at her. "Seriously." The woman said to Sam, ignoring me.

"What?" Sam asked, confused. "Seriously? You're brilliant, you know that? And a coward. You're a brilliant coward." She said."Um. What are you talking about?" Sam asked.

The woman goes to slap him again but I caught her wrist and then backhand her across the face. The woman stumbles back, holding her hand against her cheek. "As if you don't know!" She cries at Sam, like me slapping her didn't just happen and she stalks off.

Dean gawks after the crazy woman, looking as if he's seeing a dream come true. "I don't believe this." He muttered. "What?" Sam asked. "That's Dr. Piccolo." Dean said.

"Who?" Sam asked. "Like from Dragon Ball?" I asked, at the same time as Sam. "Dr. Ellen Piccolo. The sexy yet earnest doctor at..." Dean said, ignoring my question.

Dean looks at the sign behind the receptionist's desk and gestures at it angrily, reading it aloud. "Seattle Mercy Hospital." He said. "Dean." Sam said, moving to stand in front of him. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"The doctor getups. The, the sexy interns. The 'seriously's. It all makes sense." Dean said. "What makes sense? What's going on?" I asked. "We're in Dr. Sexy, MD." Dean replied, and we look around the room.

We walk through the hospital corridors. "Guys, what the hell?" Dean asked. "I don't know." Sam replied. "No, seriously, what the hell?" Dean asked again. "I don't know." I said this time.

"One theory. Any theory." Dean said. "Uh, the Trickster trapped us in TV Land." I suggested. "That's your theory. That's stupid." Dean said. "You're the one who said we're on Dr. Sexy, MD." Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, but TV land isn't TV Land. I mean, there's actors and, and lights and crew members, you know. This looks real." Dean said. "It can't be. Dean, how can this possibly be real?" Sam asked. "I don't know." Dean replied.

The Asian doctor then walks past. "Doctors." She said to us. "There goes Dr. Wang. The sexy but arrogant heart surgeon." Dean said, watching her go down the corridor and sees her pass a man sitting on a gurney.

"And there's Johnny Drake. Oh, he's not even alive, he's a ghost in the mind of..." He said, and another brunette doctor enters, sitting next to Johnny. "Of her. The sexy yet neurotic doctor over there." He said.

"So... this show has ghosts? Why?" I asked. "I don't know. It is compelling." Dean replied. "I thought you said you weren't a fan." Sam said, questionably. "I'm not. I'm not." Dean said, defensively.

Dean then sees something and just stares, awestruck. "Oh boy." He said. "What?" Sam asked. "It's him." Dean said, in amazement. "Who?" I asked, and we saw a doctor with long hair walking down the corridor. "It's him, it's Dr. Sexy." Dean said, looking like he was trying to keep himself together.

Dr. Sexy stops next to us and looks at Dean. "Doctor." He said, and Dean looks down, hiding his smile. "Doctor." He muttered. Dr. Sexy then addresses Sam. "Doctor." He said, and Sam nods, causing Dean to whack him. "Doctor." Sam said, reluctantly.

Dr. Sexy then addresses me with a smirk. "Doctor." He said, is husky voice. "Uh... Doctor." I said, feeling uncomfortable now. "I can show you where all the 206 bones in your body are and the one you just gave me." He said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I blink a couple times, confused. "What?" I asked, bewildered. Sam clears his throat loudly as he threw his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him, while glaring at Dr. Sexy.

Dr. Sexy turns away from us to address Dean, not being threaten by Sam's death glares. "You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Biehl?" He asked Dean, who's expression goes from awed through confused.

He glances at Sam and I, then back. "One reason?" He asked, and Dr. Sexy nods. "Sure." Dean said, looking down again then slams him against the wall. "You're not Dr. Sexy." He growled. "You're crazy." Dr. Sexy said.

"Really? Because I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots. Not tennis shoes." Dean said. "Yeah. You're not a fan." Sam said. "It's a guilty pleasure." Dean said, defensively.

"Call security." Dr. Sexy said to one the staff. "Yeah, go ahead, pal. See, we know who you are." Dean said, as two doctors and a security guard approach us. They and the other extras freeze-frame. We glance around seeing only ourselves and Dr. Sexy are still moving.

Dr. Sexy grins and morphs into the Trickster. "You guys are getting better!" He exclaimed. "Get us the hell out of here." Dean growled. "Or what?" The Trickster asked, then grabs Dean's arm and twists, hurting him. "Don't say you have wooden stakes, big guy." He said.

"That was you on the police scanner, right? This is a trick." Sam said. "Helloooo? Trickster. Come on! I heard you three yahoos were in town. How could I resist?" The Trickster asked.

He then looks at me. "(Name), you are looking good. No hard feelings about the Mystery Spot, right?" He asked. "What do you think?" I asked, glaring back at him.

"Where the hell are we?" Dean asked him. "Like it? It's all homemade. My own sets..." The Trickster said, and knocks on the window in a nearby door, then indicates the frozen extras. "My own actors... call it my own little idiot box." He said.

"How do we get out?" I asked. "That, my beautiful friend, is the sixty-four-dollar question." The Trickster replied, smirking at me. "Whatever. We just, we need to talk to you. We need your help." Sam said.

"Hm, let me guess. You three muttonheads broke the world, and you want me to sweep up your mess." The Trickster said. "Please. Just five minutes. Hear us out." Sam said. "Sure. Tell you what. Survive the next twenty-four hours, we'll talk." The Trickster said.

"Survive what?" I asked. "The game!" He exclaimed. "What game?" Dean asked. "You're in it." The Trickster said. "How do we play?" Dean asked. "You're playing it." The Trickster replied. "What are the rules?" Dean asked.

The Trickster raises his eyebrows, grins, and vanishes in a burst of static. The extras unpause. "Oh, son of a bitch." Dean growled. "Dr. Sexy? Dr. Sexy?" A blonde doctor called out, walking by.

We continue down the corridor after her. "Paging Dr. Sexy. Report to the ER." The intercom said. "Oh, by the way. Talking with monsters? Hell of a plan." Dean said, sarcastically. "Just, what do we do now?" I asked. "You know what I'm doing? Leaving." Dean said.

Dr. Piccolo appears and takes another swing at Sam, who ducks. "Lady, what the hell?" He asked. "You are a brilliant, brilliant..." She started to say. "Yeah. A coward. You already said that. But I got news for you. I am not a doctor." Sam said.

"Don't say that." She said, becoming emotional. Sam rolls his eyes, then look to Dean and I, and I shrug at him. "You are the finest cerebrovascular neurosurgeon I have ever met, and I have met plenty. So that girl died on your table. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's fault. Sometimes people just die." She continue to say.

"I have no idea what you're saying to me." Sam told her. "You're afraid. You're afraid to operate again. And you're afraid to love." Dr. Piccolo said, then she leaves sobbing.

"Yeah, we're getting out of here." Sam said, and we continue down the corridor. "Hey. Doctor." A man said, Dean stops and turns to him. "Yeah." He said. "My wife needs that face transplant." The man said, looking distraught.

"Okay. You know what, pal? None of this is real, and your wife doesn't need jack squat. Okay?" Dean said, and we kept on going. "Hey, Doctor." The man called out, and suddenly Dean is shot in the back.

Sam and I look back at the man, who runs away. "Real... it's real..." Dean said, painfully and falls to his knees. Sam and I each grab his arm, to hold him upright. "No no no, no no no no no... hey!" Sam said. "WE NEED A DOCTOR!" I yelled out, and we both look around, frantically.

Dean was laid down on an operating table, facedown. Dr. Wang passes an operating instrument to another doctor. Sam and I were dressed in operating scrubs, as is everyone else in the room. Dr. Piccolo is watching through glass.

Sam holds something absorbent against Dean's injury with a pair of tweezers. He hands the tweezers to me and presses an already bloodstained cloth to the injury. "BP is eighty over fifty and dropping." The blonde doctor said.

"Doctor." Dr. Wang said, and holds out a scalpel to Sam, who doesn't take it. "What?" He asked. Dr. Wang and the blonde doctor exchange glances. "Guys. Do something. Come on." Dean grumbled. Sam leans over and speaks in an undertone. "I don't know how to use any of this crap." He said. "Figure it out." Dean replied.

Sam grins awkwardly at the other doctors but doesn't do anything. "Look uh... we've removed bullets all the time right?" I said to Sam. "Yeah I guess." He replied. "Then this can't be too different. Just uh... with the right tools, I guess. We can do this." I assured him and Sam nodded.

"Okay. Um. I need a penknife, some dental floss, a sewing needle, and a fifth of whiskey." Sam said, the other doctors look at him and each other. "Stat!" Sam yelled, and everyone starts moving.

Later, Sam's gloved hands are very bloody. He snips off the extra floss from Dean's stitches. "We okay? How's it looking?" Dean asked. "Yep. You'll be fine." Sam replied.

We looks up and catches sight of Dr. Piccolo, who mouths 'I love you' and sighs, smiling. I glare back at her, while Sam looks away awkwardly.

Suddenly, the boys and I were now on a Japanese Game stage. The boys were wearing their usual outfits again and were standing in front of of me, in shoes glued to a platform that has a slot for a pole with a large ball at the end.

I look to my right to see a Japanese woman in a short red mini-skirt red, a red bralette top, long white boots, and red devil horn headband, standing behind Dean. "Oh wow." I heard Sam said, and I look at the boys to see them looking over their shoulder at me.

Sam was looking at me with wide eyes, while Dean was smirking. "Nice outfit, (Name)." He said. I blink in confusion and look down at myself. I was wearing the exact same outfit as the woman.

I yelp and folded my arms over my chest, embarrassed. "I swear I'm gonna wring that Trickster's neck when I see him!" I growled through my teeth.

Two doors open, causing blue-lit smoke to pour out. A Japanese man walks out, in front of me and the other woman, speaking in Japanese. "Let's play the Nutcracker!" He then exclaimed in English as the crowd cheers and applauds.

The host pulls cards out of his jacket and the crowd goes silent. "Sam Winchester. What was the name of the demon you chose over your own brother and girlfriend?" He asked in Japanese.

"Countdown." He said in english. "What?" Sam asked, and a scene to the left of Sam begins ticking down the seconds. "Uh, what am I supposed to say?" Sam asked Dean. "You think I know?" Dean asked. "(Name)? What did he say?" Sam asked, looking over at me

"R..." I tried to tell him, but suddenly I was rendered speechless. I stammer, trying to make a sound. "(Name)?" Sam said, looking at me worry. The host walk up to me, waving his cards in my face. "No cheating." He said, in english

"Uh, I, I don't, I don't understand Japanese." Sam told the host, who repeat the question in Japanese, while pointing to Dean and me. "What was the name of the demon you chose over your own brother and girlfriend?"

"Is he screwing with me? I, I, I can't speak Japanese." Sam said. The screen hits zero and it buzzes. "The answer is..." The host said in Japanese "Ruby! I'm sorry, Sam Winchester." He said in English.

"Sorry? Sir? For what?" Sam asked, confused and a little scared. The host mimes hiding a laugh. "Dean? (Name)?" Sam said, looking to us for an answer. We both just shrug clueless.

The pole on Sam's platform comes up so that the ball whacks him in the crotch. Dean and I cover our mouths, horrified, while the crowd cheers. "Nutcracker!" The host exclaimed.

I ran over to Sam's platform as he hunched over in pain. I put one hand on his arm, while brushing his hair aside with my other hand. I tried to say something to him, but I still unable to talk. "Nutcracker!" The host exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "Sam?" Dean said, as his brother makes an inarticulate noise.

The Japanese woman holds up a bag of chips, calling the host over for an ad, that they do in Japanese. "Have we discussed these nutritious Shrimp Chips? Lots of nutrition, tastes great... and the more one eats, the slimmer they get, just like you."

"You okay?" Dean asked Sam, who just looks at him. Dean looks at Sam's platform, then at his own, and cringes. I ran my hand through Sam's hair to try and help sooth him. Sam breathes heavily, putting his hand on my shoulder to keep himself steady.

"Please buy them." The woman said, still talking in Japanese. The light on the doors starts flashing. "Oh now what?" Dean asked. The doors open to reveal Castiel and the crowd cheers, while the host points at him.

"Cas?" Dean said, surprised. "Is this another trick?" Sam asked, and I hummed, shrugging. "It's me. Uh, what are you doing here?" Castiel asked. "Us? What are you doing here?" Dean asked. "Looking for you. You've been missing for days." Castiel replied.

"So get us the hell out of here, then!" Sam yelled. "Let's go." Castiel said, raising his arms to touch both Sam and Dean on the forehead, but then suddenly vanishes in a burst of static. "Cas?" Dean said, stunned.

The host comes back to center stage. "No, no, no, no. Mr. Trickster does not like pretty-boy angel." He said in english. He pulls out another card and speaks in Japanese again. "Dean Winchester. Would your Mother and Father still be alive... if your brother was never born?" He asked, and I look at him, horrified by the question. "Countdown." He said in english and the timer starts ticking down.

"What do I do, what do I do?" Dean asked, panicking. "What?" Sam asked, confused. "I don't wanna get hit in the nuts." Dean said. "I don't know, I, I, uh, just, uh... wait." Sam said.

"What?" Dean asked. "We played a doctor." Sam said. "What?" Dean asked, confused. "In, uh, in Dr. Sexy me and (Name) played doctors. We operated." Sam replied. "So?" Dean asked. "So we played the role the Trickster wanted us to play. Maybe we should just go along with it." Sam explained.

"Go along with what?" Dean asked. "With the game! You know, we're on a game show, right? So just answer the question!" Sam said. "In Japanese?" Dean asked. "Yeah!" Sam replied.

"I don't know Japanese! Only (Name) knows Japanese and she can't talk right now!" Dean said, panicking and gesturing to me. "Try!" Sam exclaimed. "Dammit!" Dean growled, and he hits the button.

The countdown freezes just before the buzz. "The answer is... yes?" Dean said in Japanese. The host repeats the last few syllables and so does Dean. The host shouts in Japanese and Dean braces himself. "Dean Winchester, Nutcracker champion!"

The crowd cheers as the host threw the cards in the air and the Japanese woman claps. "How did you do that?" Sam asked his brother. "I have no idea." Dean replied.

"So that's it. We play our roles, we survive." Sam said, looking between Dean and I. "Yeah, but play our roles for how long?" Dean asked. "Good question." Sam replied. Dean forces a grin and waves to the crowd.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam, Dean, and (Name) now found themselves in a small diner. "Now where are we?" Dean asked, as (Name) frowns at her new outfit seeing she's wearing what looks like a preparatory school girl uniform. She grabs the end of her skirt, pulling on it a little. She turns to look at the boys, seeing they have new outfits as well.

Dean was dressed in clothing that were a lot more rugged than his normal attire. His hair was messier than usually, like he had just rolled out of bed and he had dirt on his face and clothes. He was really emulating that bad boy persona.

Whiles Sam was dressed more neatly, shirt tugged in, hair combed nicely, and not a single speck of dirt on him. He looked liked the parent golden standard of a good boy to date.

"You kids gonna order something or not?" A man asked, and (Name) turn her head to see the diner's owner, standing behind the counter. He was a scruffy though handsome man in his thirties with the body of a fireman. He was wearing flannel, jeans, and a blue backwards baseball cap.

(Name) furrow her brow at him and looks back at the boys, seeing what complete opposites they look like standing side by side. The gears in her head were turning as she quickly figured out where they were. "Oh no. Oh no, no, no! HELL NO!" (Name) yelled, looking around the tiny diner, frantically.

"Whoa, (Name). What's wrong?" Sam asked, worried. "We're in a stupid teen comedy-drama!" (Name) announced. "Aw hell." Dean grumbled, while Sam looks around the diner, feeling something strangely familiar about it.

"Hey Trickster! Change the channel! I draw the line at shitty teen shows!" (Name) yelled, at the ceiling. "(Name), it's not that bad." Sam said, though for him, this was a nice breather after the game show.

"Is it that bad! You know what every teen show got to have. Love triangles! They are one of the most insufferable tropes in media! They're always so unnecessarily dramatic and stressful for no reason!" (Name) explained, and Dean nodded slightly in agreement.

"The main characters always looks like a bitch for stringing both boys along. Like seriously, who is that indecisive of their own feelings?!" (Name) asked, beginning to pace around the diner, as she continued ranting

"The boy who's clearly the better choice, is never chosen because apparently women like to be with men that treat them like crap! And every story makes it very clear who the girl is gonna end up with, but yet they still got to drag it out at a snails pace. Gotta have scenes of the girl throwing out signs to the second boy, that are in neon, blinking, and screaming, 'kiss me stupid!' But yet they never do it! And when the guy tries to go for it, he's apparently the dick for not understanding her crappy mix signals!" She continued, as the boys watch her with bewildered looks.

"Aren't you gonna do your whole, face grab thing to calm her down?" Dean whispered to Sam. "I don't know. I've never seen her go on a tangent like this before." Sam whispered back.

"Why are these attractive boys getting so hung up on a girl, with the personality of a piece of cardboard anyway?! Like seriously! They deserve better way than giving everything they have to a girl, who just loves the attention of two boys fighting over her! In fact, the boys should just friggin' make out with each other just to spite the girl, who's ruining their lives!" (Name) continued ranting, her face and ears turning bright red with anger.

"Oooooh! This one girl saw her ex-boyfriend had moved on from her and is with someone else and she's upset that he's not pining for her anymore. Like bitch! You chose a punk-ass prick over your adorable sweet boyfriend that built you a whole ass car! He put up with so much of your cheating, bitchy, crap, and said, 'I deserve better than this.' And left you him, so you can go be with a man that treats you like garbage! Even after the breakup he still treated you better and the writers kept trying to make him look like the bad guy by changing his personality out of the blue and having this stupid ass marriage arc with him..." She continued, not taking a breath.

Sam's face scrunches in discomfort, and he finally steps up to stop her from ranting herself hoarse. "(Name), sweetie... love of my life." He said, stepping out in front of her and holding his hands up cautiously.

(Name) stop in front of him, with an angry look like she still has so much more to say. "Don't you think we should be focusing on trying to find a way out here." Sam suggested. "What? By playing our roles?" (Name) asked, irritated and Sam hesitantly nods.

"No! No, no, no. Nun-huh. Nope. No, no, no, no, no." (Name) said, turning around and walking away. "No! Noooo! No." She said, pointing at the the diner owner, who was still waiting to take their order. "No. No. No. No. I'm... no." She said, walking towards the door.

(Name) stops to turn back around to look at the boys, who were watching her. "You think... you think I'm just gonna put up with this bull?! No! I agh... no! You... no! Yeh... no! I'm not going to put up with this! I'm not gonna put up with this. I'm drawing the line in the sand, no! I refuse! NO! N-O MEANS NOOOOO!" She yelled, as Sam and Dean exchanged a look.

(Name) grabs the doorknob and pulls the door open. "Nope. No way. Absolutely not. I am done! I am out! Goodbye! I am over this insanity! Peace! Adios! Sayonara! Dasvidaniya! バイバイ! You boys have fun, byeeeeeeee!" 

(Name) then exited the diner, slamming the door shut behind her so hard, the sign on it flip over to say, 'Closed'. Sam and Dean stared at the door for a moment then turn to look at each other. "Should we go get her?" Sam asked. "I don't think she's willing to come back." Dean replied.

At that moment, (Name) appeared again, coming in from the door to the back room. The boys turn to look at her and they shared a gaze with (Name) for moment, before she frowns and turned back around to leave.

(Name) went through the door she came from and reappeared, coming in through the front door. (Name) let out an angry growl and went back through the door, only to come in through the back room door again. She kept repeating this process like she was stuck in a Scooby Doo episode.

(Name) came in through the front door again and kick over a near by chair in frustration. "What's a matter, hotcakes?" The Trickster asked, sitting at the same table in another chair.

"Look, I'll do game shows and sitcoms. Hell, I'll even do informercials. But I will not, I repeat not do these teen drama shows!" (Name) said, crossing her arms in a huff. "I though this be up your alley. Don't you like this sickeningly sweet types stuff?" The Trickster asked.

"They aren't sweet! They're toxic as all hell and give kids horrible relationship advice! Like if you kiss another boy, you shouldn't tell your boyfriend and just lie to him. Relationships are built on trust and respect for your partner! But writers throw that all that out the window for drama!" (Name) ranted, getting red in the face again with anger.

"Drama fun, hotcakes. No one wants to watch two people being so sweet on each other that they're as plain as unsalted crackers. They wanted affairs and two hot dudes going bananas over a sexy lady!" The Trickster said, smirking smugly.

(Name) scowls at the Trickster, very unhappy by this. "Come on, smile. What woman doesn't want men fighting over her?" The Trickster asked.

"Do I look like a 45 year woman trying to live vicariously through a teenage girl to you?" (Name) asked, and the Trickster pauses. "Well, that's specific." He muttered.

"Can we please just move on to the next program on your torture list?" (Name) asked. "Sorry, no, can do. Not until you pick your boy of chose." The Trickster replied. "Oh, come on!" (Name) exclaimed in anger.

"Which is it gonna be, (Name)? The nice guy that's always been there for you? Or the misunderstood bad boy that's grumpy to everyone but you?" The Trickster asked. "Is this a joke?" (Name) asked, deadpanning.

The Trickster simply smiles. "Have fun." He said, before he disappears into thin air. (Name) threw her head back, groaning and looking up at the ceiling. She sighs and turns to the boys, briskly walking up to them.

(Name) grabs a fistful of Sam's shirt, reaching her other hand up to place it behind his head and yank him down, smashing their lips together, aggressively. Sam just accepts his fate, and places his hand on her lower back as (Name) backs him up into a table.

Sam places his free hand on the table to feel for it, as (Name) laid him flat on his back on top of it, not breaking away from his lips for a second. Sam kick his legs up to wraps them around (Name's) waist as she hovers on top of him, cradling his head as they continued to kiss.

Dean watches the act, feeling a little jealous that no woman has ever kissed him like that before.

Finally (Name) breaks the kiss and pulls herself off of Sam, who stayed laying on the table, completely out of breath. "There! Are you satisfied jackass? I made my choice! So can we move on to the next program, please?" (Name) yelled at the ceiling, for the Trickster.

Sam sat halfway up on the table, disheveled and panting to catch his breath. Dean side-eye glances at him. "Lucky bastard." He muttered to his brother, and Sam smiles.

Commercial Break
At a lake, a woman was doing yoga. "I've got genital herpes." She said. In a house, an old man was sitting on a couch. "I've got genital herpes." He said.

At a basketball court, four men are playing basketball. One makes a basket, then turns around, revealing it to be Sam, looking very uncomfortable. "Seriously?" He asked, looking into the camera.

"Hey, you're the one who said play our roles." Dean reminded him. "Yeah. Right." Sam grumbled. Dean claps him on the shoulder and goes back to the game. Sam sigh, looking into the camera. "I've got... genital herpes." He muttered.

Back at the lake, the woman was sitting in another yoga pose. "I try to be responsible." She said. Back at the house, the old man looks over at his wife. "Did I try." He said.

Back at the basketball court, Sam was still looking very uncomfortable. "But now I take twice-daily Herpexia to reduce my chances of passing it on." He said.

"Ask your doctor about using Herpexia." The woman at the lake said. The old man and his wife slow-dance and the lake woman does other yoga poses, while (Name) does a warning voiceover about Herpexia.

"Patients should always consult with a physician before using Herpexia. Possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfunction, thoughts of suicide, and nausea."

Back at the basketball court, Sam was struggling to finish up the commercial. "I am doing all I can to slightly lessen the spread of... of genital herpes. And that's a good thing." He said, forcing a smile. He goes back to the game and the Herpexia logo appears.

We now return to (Name's) P.O.V
The boys and I were now in a sitcom, which I wasn't too much against. "Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaimed, staring into where the camera would be. Laugh track goes off as the audience applauses.

Sam goes over to the bikini woman, glaring over his shoulder at Dean. "Uh, I am really, really, very sorry, but, uh, we've got some work to do." He said to the woman as he escorts her to the door and the audience wolf whistles at her

"But we did do work! In depth." The woman said, making Dean smirk as another laugh track goes off. Dean and the woman waves to each other as she leaves. Sam shuts the door and shakes his head.

"How long do we have to keep doing this?" Dean asked, through a forced smile. "I don't know." Sam replied, also through a forced smile. The audience applause. "Maybe forever?" I said, with a force smile too.

Cueing another laugh track. "We might die in here." I said, earning another laugh track. "How was that funny? Vultures." Dean said, causing another laugh track to go off.

The door opens and Castiel walks in with minor injuries. The audience applause at his arrival. "You okay?" Dean asked him. "I don't have much time." Castiel said, walking over to us.

"What happened?" Sam asked. "I got out." Castiel replied. "From where?" I asked. "Listen to me. Something is not right. This thing is much more powerful than it should be." Castiel said.

"What thing... the Trickster?" I asked. "If it is a trickster." Castiel said. "What do you mean?" Sam asked. But then suddenly, Castiel is flung backwards into the wall.

The Trickster appears at the door. "Hello!" He exclaimed, and the audience uproars into applause and cheers. "Thank you. Thank you, ladies." The Trickster said, closing the door.

Castiel gets up and his mouth has been duct-taped shut. The angel glares at the Trickster. "Hi, Castiel!" The Trickster greeted, then he gestures at Castiel, who vanishes in a burst of static.

"You know him?" Sam asked the Trickster. "Where did you just send him?" Dean asked. "Relax, he'll live. ...Mmmaybe." The Trickster replied, causing another laugh track to go off.

"All right, you know what? I am done with the monkey dance, okay? We get it." Dean said, walking around the table to stand in front of the Trickster. "Yeah? Get what, hotshot?" He asked.

"Playing our roles, right? That's your game?" Dean asked. "That's half the game." The Trickster replied. "What's the other half?" Sam asked. "Play your roles out there." The Trickster, gesturing to the audience that finally went quite. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Sam starring as Lucifer. Dean starring as Michael. Your celebrity death match. Play your roles." The Trickster said. "You want us to say yes to those sons of bitches?" Sam asked. "Hells yeah. Let's light this candle!" The Trickster exclaimed.

"We do that, the world will end." Sam said. "Yeah? Aaand whose fault is that? Who popped Lucifer out of the box? Hm?" The Trickster asked, raising an eyebrow at Sam, who glares back at him. The Trickster then looks at Dean. "Look, it's started. You started it. It can't be stopped. So let's get it over with!" He said.

The Trickster then looks at me with a smirk. "Oh and sorry sweetheart, but you don't have a role in this show. You're just a side character who's gotta step aside when the time comes." He said.

"You mean abandoned Sam and Dean? Yeah, not happening." I said. "Why? They're just gonna kill each other and leave anyway. So rip off that little band-aid already. Skip out to Tahiti. It's gonna be better than watching two brothers fight, right?" He said.

"I won't leave them." I said, firmly. The Trickster smiles and shook his head. "You're adorable, you know that?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and I glare back at him.

The Trickster smirks as he looks me up and down. "But I gotta admit, you are quite the looker. I mean your sexy body probably is strong enough to hold an archangel. But I'm afraid you're not a player in this story. Just supporting cast." He said.

"Heaven or hell, which side you on?" Dean asked him. "I'm not on either side." The Trickster replied. "Yeah, right. You're grabbing ankle for Michael or Lucifer. Which one is it?" Dean asked, and the Trickster scoffs, stepping closer to him. "You listen to me, you arrogant dick. I don't work for either of those S.O.B.s. Believe me." He said.

"Oh, you're somebody's bitch." Dean said, and the Trickster's smile vanishes. He grabs Dean by the collar and slams him into the door. "Don't you ever, ever presume to know what I am." He growled at Dean.

He then keeps one hand on Dean, keeping him pinned to the door while he looks back over at Sam and I. "Now listen very closely. Here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna suck it up, accept your responsibilities, and play the roles that Destiny has chosen for you." He said, looking back at Dean.

"And if we don't?" Sam asked, the Trickster looks at him and grins. "Then you'll stay here in TV Land. Forever. Three hundred channels and, uh, nothing's on." He said, then snaps his fingers.

The boys and I were now suddenly in a park at night, wearing suits with matching blue shirts and sunglasses. A man lies on the ground with a stomach wound. Crime-scene markers surround him and cameras flash. We were standing outside a crime-scene tape, watching the various extras work.

"Oh, come on." Dean growled, as a police officer ducks under the crime scene tape. "So, what do you think?" He asked us. "What do I think? I think go screw yourself, that's what I think." Dean said. "Uh, could you give us a sec, please? Thanks." Sam said to the officer, who nods and turns away.

Sam then places a hand on Dean's shoulder. "You gotta calm down." He said. "Calm down?! I am wearing sunglasses at night." Dean said, yanking them off. "You know who does that? No-talent douchebags." He said, and Sam and I nod in agreement. "Or blind people." I said, taking off my sunglass.

"I hate this game. I hate that we're in a procedural cop show and you wanna know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows. There's like three hundred of them on television and they're all the freaking same. It's ooh, plane crashed here... oh shut up." Dean growled.

Sam notices something at the crime scene and takes off his sunglasses. "Hey." He said. "What?" Dean asked. "Check out sweet tooth over there." He said, and we look at the officer that's sucking a lollipop. "Think that's him?" I asked. "Just, um, follow my lead." Sam replied.

Sam goes over to the body, Dean and I follow. We all put on our sunglasses as the crime-scene tape is raised to let us under. "You, uh, you okay?" The officer asked us. "Yeah. What do we got?" Dean asked.

The officer kneels next to the body. "Well, aside from the ligature marks around his neck, he has what appears to be a roll of quarters jammed down his throat." He explained. Dean off his sunglasses, taking out a flashlight, and takes a closer look.

Sam also takes off his sunglasses. "Well I say, jackpot." He said. The officer looks up, snorting in amusement. "Also, there is a stab wound to the lower abdomen." The officer said, indicating the bloodstain with his lollipop.

I took off my sunglasses and grab a stick to poke at the hole in the shirt with it, getting blood on the stick, then puts my sunglasses back on. "Well I say, no guts, no glory." I said, and the officer laughs.

Sam puts his sunglasses back on. "Get that guy a Tums." He said, and the officer laughs again. "Gutter ball." Dean said, and the officer keeps laughing. "Good one, guys." He said.

I came around behind the officer, who turns toward me and I stab him with the stick. The officer gasp in pain and I pull the stick out. He collapses, struggling to breathe. None of the extras notice or care except another officer, who starts laughing and morphs into the Trickster.

"You've got the wrong guy, idiots." He said. "Did we?" I asked, right before Sam stakes the Trickster from behind. The Trickster falls over dead and in a burst of static, we were warp back to the warehouse. The Trickster is still down with the stake through him. The boys and I are back in the clothes we were wearing, when we entered the warehouse.

We return to the motel, where Dean brushes his teeth in the bathroom. I sat at the table on Sam's laptop. "I'm worried, guys. What that SOB did to Cas. You know, where is he?" Dean asked from the bathroom.

"Well we got out of tv land after killing the Trickster. So maybe Cas did too." I suggested. "Maybe. Sammy, what do you think?" Dean asked, but got no response. I look up to see the room was empty. "Sam?" I call out, and Dean exit the bathroom to see his brother is gone. "Where are you?" He asked.

Dean and I exit our room and walk to the Impala, while Dean tries calling Sam on his phone, I got in the passenger seat while Dean got in the driver seat. "Sam. It's me. Where the hell did you go?" Dean asked, then he snaps his phone shut.

"Dean? (Name)?" We heard Sam say, but he wasn't in the car and his voice sounded odd. "Sam? Where are you?" I asked, looking around confused. "I don't know." Sam replied. Dean then taps me and nods to a red light on the dashboard. It flashes whenever Sam speaks. "Oh crap. I don't think we killed the Trickster." Sam said.

Dean drove the Sampala down a road. Not only was Sam the Impala, but the car also acquired red flashing lights under the front grille as well. It was full on Knight Rider!

"Okay, stake didn't work. So, what, this is another trick?" Dean asked. "I don't know. Maybe the stake didn't work because it's not a trickster?" Sam suggested. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You heard Cas. He said this thing was too powerful to be a trickster." Sam replied.

"And did you notice the way he looked at Cas? Almost like he knew him." Dean said. "And how pissed he got when you brought up Michael and Lucifer." I pointed out. "And he said (Name's) body is probably strong enough to hold an archangel." Sam added. "Son of a bitch." Dean grumbled. "What?" I asked. "I think I know what we're dealing with." He said.

Dean parked the Sampala at Centennial Point Wilderness park, where we lay down a holy fire trap for the Trickster. Once down, Dean rummages in the trunk of the car. "Dean?" Sam said. "What?" Dean asked.

"That, uh, feels really uncomfortable." Sam replied. Dean rolls his eyes and shuts the trunk. "Ow." Sam said, I patted the hood of the Sampala to try and comfort him.

I don't know it's weirder. The fact my boyfriend is currently a car or trying to soothe a car is not the weirdest thing I have done.

"You sure this is gonna work?" I asked Dean, who walks over to me. "No, but I have no other ideas." He said, stopping in the front of the car. "All right, you son of a bitch! Uncle! We'll do it!" He shouted at the sky.

The Trickster doesn't show. "Should I honk?" Sam asked. Trickster then appears from nowhere "Wow. Sam. Get a load of the rims on you." He said, admiring the car. "Eat me." Sam reply.

The Trickster whistles and moves to stand in front of Dean and I. "Okay, boys. Ready to go quietly?" He asked. "Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast. Nobody's going anywhere until Sam has opposable thumbs." I said, pointing at the Sampala.

"What's the difference? Satan's going to ride his ass one way or another." The Trickster said, and I glare at him. The Trickster rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers. The kitt lights on the car go out and Sam gets out of the car, joining us.

"Happy?" The Trickster asked. "Tell me one thing. Why didn't the stake kill you?" Dean asked. "I am the Trickster." He replied. "Or maybe you're not." Dean said.

Sam holds up a flaming lighter and tosses it down. A ring of fire springs up around the Trickster. "Maybe you've always been an angel." Dean said. The Trickster looks incredulous, then laughs. "A what? Somebody slip a mickey in your power shake, kid?" He asked.

"I'll tell you what. You just jump out of the holy fire and we'll call it our mistake." Dean said. The Trickster laughs, then stops when he accepted he's been caught. In a burst of static we're back in the warehouse once again.

The Trickster claps. "Well played, you three. Well played. Where'd you get the holy oil?" He asked. "Well, you might say we pulled it out of Sam's ass." Dean replied, and Sam glance at him.

"Where'd I screw up?" The Trickster asked. "You didn't. Nobody gets the jump on Cas like you did." I said. "Mostly it was the way you talked about Armageddon." Dean said. "Meaning?" The Trickster asked.

"Well, call it personal experience, but nobody gets that angry unless they're talking about their own family." Dean explained. "So which one are you? Grumpy, Sneezy, or Douchey?" Sam asked, and the Trickster stares at him for a moment. "Gabriel, okay? They call me Gabriel." The Trickster, now know as Gabriel said.

"Gabriel? The archangel?" Sam asked, and Gabriel shrugs. "Guilty." He said. "Okay, Gabriel. How does an archangel become a trickster?" Dean asked. "My own private witness protection. I skipped out of heaven, had a face transplant, carved out my own little corner of the world. Till you three screwed it all up." Gabriel explained.

"What did Daddy say when you ran off and joined the pagans?" Dean asked. "Daddy doesn't say anything about anything." Gabriel replied. "Then what happened? Why'd you ditch?" I asked. "Do you blame him? I mean, his brothers are heavyweight douchenozzles." Dean said.

"Shut your cakehole. You don't know anything about my family. I love my father, my brothers. Love them. But watching them turn on each other? Tear at each other's throats? I couldn't bear it! Okay? So I left. And now it's happening all over again." Gabriel said.

"Then help us stop it." Sam said. "It can't be stopped." Gabriel replied. "You wanna see the end of the world?" Dean asked. "I want it to be over! I have to sit back and watch my own brothers kill each other thanks to you three! Heaven, hell, I don't care who wins, I just want it to be over." Gabriel exclaimed.

"It doesn't have to be like that. There has to be some way to, to pull the plug." I said, and Gabriel laughs. "You do not know my family. What you guys call the apocalypse, I used to call Sunday dinner. That's why there's no stopping this, because this isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other. You'd think you'd be able to relate." Gabriel explained, mostly looking at Sam and Dean.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked, and Gabriel looks from Sam to Dean, then whistle. "You sorry sons of bitches. Why do you think you two are the vessels? Think about it. Michael, the big brother, loyal to an absent father, and Lucifer, the little brother, rebellious of Daddy's plan. You were born to this, boys. It's your DESTINY! IT WAS ALWAYS YOU! As it is in heaven, so it must be on earth. One brother has to kill the other." He explained.

"What the hell are you saying?" Dean asked. "Why do you think I've always taken such an interest in you? Because from the moment Dad flipped on the lights around here, we knew it was all gonna end with you. Always." Gabriel explained. After a long pause Sam and Dean look down, then at each other.

I shook my head at such a horrible idea as Sam and Dean killing each other while two Archangels wear them to prom. "No. That's not gonna happen." I said. "I'm sorry. But it is." Gabriel said, and I stare at the archangel, feeling lost at what to do. Gabriel gives me a look of pity and sighs, looking away.

"Guys. I wish this were a TV show. Easy answers, endings wrapped up in a bow... but this is real, and it's gonna end bloody for all of us. That's just how it's gotta be." Gabriel said and, the three of us, shared a worry look.

"So. Guys. Now what? We stare at each other for the rest of eternity?" Gabriel asked. "Well, first of all, you're gonna bring Cas back from wherever you stashed him." Dean said. "Oh am I." Gabriel said, questionably.

"Yeah. Or we're going to dunk you in some holy oil and deep-fry ourselves an archangel." Dean growled. Gabriel snaps his fingers and Castiel appears. "Cas, you okay?" Dean asked him. "I'm fine." Castiel replied, then he looks at the archangel. "Hello, Gabriel." He said.

"Hey, bro. How's the search for Daddy going? Let me guess. Awful." Gabriel said, and Castiel glares at him and Gabriel shrugs. "Okay, we're out of here. Come on, guys." Dean said, turning and walking away. "Uh. Okay. Guys?" Gabriel called out as Sam, Castiel, and I follow.

"So, so what? Huh? You're just gonna, you're gonna leave me here forever?" Gabriel asked. I stop and turn back to look at him. "No. We're not, 'cause we don't screw with people the way you do." Dean said, and Gabriel stares at him.

"And for the record? This isn't about some prize fight between your brothers or some destiny that can't be stopped. This is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family." Dean growled, and Gabriel remain quite.

Dean broke the glass covering the fire alarm and pull it. Gabriel looks up right before the sprinklers go off, extinguishing the holy fire. "Don't say I never did anything for you." Dean said, and Gabriel glares back at him.

The boys and I exit the warehouse and Castiel follows after a moment. The Impala is exactly where we left it before getting trap in tv land. Sam, Dean, and I go up to it, while Castiel hangs back. "All that stuff he was spouting in there, you think it was the truth?" Dean asked. "I think he believes it." Sam replied.

"So what do we do?" I asked. "I don't know." Sam said. "Well I'll tell you one thing. Right about now I wish I was back in a TV show." Dean said. "Yeah, me too." Sam muttered, opening the passenger door. Dean follows getting in the driver's seat.

I watch the boys get into the car, getting this awful sick feeling in my stomach. "Are you alright, (Name)?" Castiel asked, and I turn to see him suddenly right next to me.

"I..." I started to say, but Castiel immediately try to touch my forehead. "Whoa!" I yelp, grabbing his wrist to stop him. "What are you doing?" I asked, lowering his hand.

"Healing you." Castiel replied. "I'm not hurt Cas, I'm fine. If anything, you should be healing yourself." I said, looking at his injuries. "Are you sure you're alright?" Castiel asked, and I smile. "Totally." I replied.

.
.
.
.
Sam and Dean were walking ahead of me, chatting to each other. I following, smiling and listening to their conversation when all of a sudden I heard a squishing noise and felt like I was stepping on like mud or something.

I stop and look down to see it was this black ooze. "What the...?" I muttered, picking up my foot and watching the ooze drip down like sludge. The boys kept walking on ahead, seeming to not even be aware of the ooze their walking through.

I briskly started walking again to catch up to them. "Boys wait up." I said, but they ignored me and kept going at the same pace. But even though I'm the only walking fast, I couldn't catch up to them.

"Boys!" I called out, picking up my pace but I still couldn't reach them. So I started running but they were still so out of reach. "Sam! Dean!" I yelled out, but they ignored me again.

Suddenly I slipped and fell froward, landing into the ooze. I pick myself up on my knees and look up, seeing Sam and Dean were getting further and further away.

Panic started filling my body as I stumbled to my feet to run again. "No! Boys! Wait please!" I yelled, and the ooze grabs me, pulling me back down. "Sam! Dean!" I yelled.

The ooze wraps around my neck and slowly drags me downward into it. The boys stop walking and slightly turn to watch me being pull into the ooze, not doing anything to help me. "Don't leave me!" I cried out.

Sam and Dean just stare at me with no emotion, then they turn and started walking again. "N-NO! PLEASE NO! COME BACK! COME BAC..." I scream out in anguish, getting stop by the ooze gagging my mouth.

I muffled out screams as tears stream down my face, struggling to break free from the ooze. The boys just kept walking away, like they didn't care.

Seeing this, any fight I had left my body and I gave up, allowing the ooze to drag me down to my death.

My eyes snap open as I took in a quick breath, feeling like could finally breath again. I felt tears on my cheeks, as I started to realized it was just a dream. My heart was racing as I sat up in bed, reeling from the terrible nightmare I just had.

I turn and saw the boys were still asleep. In Dean's bed, he had kick his blanket off in his sleep and was sleeping on his chest, with one arm on his back and the other arm under the other pillow.

I look Sam, who was laying on his back, his hands on his chest and stomach. I wipe my eyes and gently took his left arm, raising it up out the way so I could rest my head on his chest over his heart.

I just laid there for a moment, listening to his heart thumping in my ear, feeling the anxiety I have over my dream melt away. I sigh and draped my arm over him, getting more comfortable.

As I started to drift off to sleep again, I felt Sam's left arm draped over my waist and hold me close to him. I glance up at Sam, seeing a small smile on his lips as he slept. I smile a little and turn my head to get comfortable again, closing my eyes and eventually falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
43K 1.6K 39
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝙸𝚝 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢...
2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...