Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

The End

1.1K 30 26
By SlinkyDogg

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean park the Impala in front of a hotel and we got out, walking towards it. A religious man standing outside, addresses us. "Excuse me, friends, but have you taken time out to think about God's plan for you?"

Dean stops and looks at him. "Too friggin' much, pal." He grumbled, and we enter the hotel. Not long after we got our room Castiel call Dean, who puts his phone on speaker.

"We're talking about the Colt, right? I mean, as in the Colt?" Dean asked. "We are." Castiel replied. "Well, that doesn't make any sense. I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around that, uh, kills demons?" I asked.

"What? What? Did... I didn't... I didn't get that." Castiel said, as we heard a sound of car from his end. Dean laughs. "You know, it's kind of funny. Talking to a messenger of God on a cellphone. It's, you know, like watching a Hell's Angel ride a moped." He said.

"This isn't funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes." Castiel said. "Okay, all right. We're... we're telling you, Cas, the mooks have melted down the gun by now." Dean said.

"Well, I hear differently. And if it's true and if you are still set on the insane task of killing the devil, this is how we do it." Castiel explained. "Okay. Where do we start?" I asked.

"Where are you now?" Castiel asked. "Kansas City." I said, as Dean leans across his bed to grab the room key off the bedside table. "Century Hotel, room 113." He said. "I'll be there immediately." Castiel said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, come on, man. I just drove like sixteen hours straight, okay? We're humans. And there's stuff we got to do." Dean said. "What stuff?" Castiel asked.

"Eat, for example. In this case, sleep. We just need like four hours once in a while, okay?" Dean said. "Yes." Castiel. "Okay, so, you can pop in tomorrow morning." Dean said.

"Yes. I'll just..." Castiel started to say, but Dean hangs up on him. "You could have let him finished." I said. "Yeah well, I'm too tired to be patient right now." He grumbled, tossing his phone on the table.

Later, I was lying in bed asleep until my phone started vibrating, waking me up. I groan, reaching my hand out to grab it off the nightstand and answer it. "Cas please, we need sleep." I muttered into my phone. "(Name), it's me." I heard Sam's voice say.

My eyes shot open and I sat up rather suddenly. "Sam? Are you okay?" I asked. "Uh yeah." He replied, and I glance at the clock, checking the time. "You know I love talking to you but it's quarter past four and I'm running on very little sleep." I said.

"This is important." Sam said. "Scale on one to ten?" I asked. "A hundred." He replied, and I groaned. "Alright... let me wake up Dean." I grumbled.

With Dean now awake, I put my phone on speaker. Sam goes on to explain how Lucifer visited him at his motel, revealing that he is his vessel. "So, you're his vessel, huh? Lucifer's wearing you to the prom?" Dean asked, as he gets a beer out of the fridge.

"That's what he said." Sam said. "Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in, huh, Sammy?" Dean asked. "So, that's it? That's your response?" Sam asked.

"What are you looking for?" Dean asked. "I don't know. A... a little panic? Maybe?" Sam replied. "I guess I'm a little numb to the earth-shattering revelations at this point." Dean muttered, rubbing his forehead.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?" I asked. "No, I'm fine." Sam said, then sighs. "What are we gonna do about it?" He asked. "What do you want to do about it?" I asked. "I want back in, for starters." He said, and I look down at my phone, relieved to hear that.

"Sam..." Dean said, not as happy by the news as me. "I mean it. I am sick of being a puppet to these sons of bitches. I'm gonna hunt him down, guys." Sam said, firmly. "Oh, so, we're back to revenge, then, are we? Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well last time." Dean grumbled.

"Not revenge. Redemption." Sam said. "So, what, you're just gonna walk back in and we're gonna be the dynamic trio again?" Dean asked. "Dean." I said, warningly.

"Look, Dean, I can do this. I can. I'm gonna prove it to you and (Name)." Sam said. "Sam, you don't have to prove anything." I said. "Yes, I do." Sam replied.

"Look, Sam... it doesn't matter... whatever we do. I mean, it turns out that you and me, we're the, uh, the fire and the oil of the Armageddon. You know, on that basis alone, we should just pick a hemisphere. Stay away from each other for good." Dean said.

"Dean, it does not have to be like this. We can fight it." Sam said. "Yeah, you're right. We can. But not together. We're not stronger when we're together, Sam. I think we're weaker." Dean said. "That's not true Dean. It anything we're weaker separated. Being apart is what started the apocalypse in the first place." I said, interrupting him.

"Maybe. The only thing I know for sure is, whatever we have between us... love, family, whatever it is... they are always gonna use it against us. And you know that. You both do. Yeah, we're better off apart. We got a better chance of dodging Lucifer and Michael and this whole damn thing, if we just go our own ways." Dean said.

"Dean, don't do this." Sam said. "Bye, Sam." Dean said, taking my phone from me. "Dean!" I yelled, but he ignored me and hanged up my phone for me. "Dean come on." I said, exasperated. "It's for the best. Trust me." Dean said, turning away from me.

We went back to sleep after that and when I woke up in the morning, my back felt terrible. Like I was lying on a bed of needles. I groan and turn over, opening my eyes to see the mattress was gone and I was actually lying on the spring.

I sat up startled, looking around to see the entire room is trashed. Dean was already up, looking out the window. "Dean." I said, getting up. "What the hell's going on?" I asked, and Dean pulls away from the window, allowing me to see the city was destroyed and in ruin. "I ain't got a clue." He said.

We exited the hotel and took a look around the devastated city. Everything was broken or graffitied on or both. We heard something, like glass smashing and went to investigate.

The first sign of life we saw was a girl in an alley with a teddy bear. We approach her slowly. "Little girl?" Dean called out, but the girl doesn't look up. "Little girl? Are you hurt?" I asked, but the girl continues to ignore us. Unless she deaf.

"You know the not-talking thing is kind of creepy, right?" Dean asked, and the girl lifts her head, showing blood dripping from her mouth. She shrieks and attacks us with a shard of glass.

Dean flatten her and we look around, catching sight of a large piece of graffiti, that reads: 'CROATOAN'. "Oh, crap." Dean muttered as we stare at the graffiti in shock.

Several people, all most likely infected with the Croatoan virus the same as the girl, come around the corner. Dean and I took off down the opposite end of the alley, with the infected people right on our tail.

They chase us onto a street blocked by a chain-link fence. Several soldiers on tanks arrive, shooting the infected people. Dean and I stays under cover and retreats to an alley as the infected people get slaughtered like animals

At night Dean breaks a chain link fence and pulls it the chain back for me to crawl through. Once on the other side I held the chain in place for him to crawl through next. We both stood up and saw a sign on the fence reads:

CROATOAN VIRUS
HOT ZONE
NO ENTRY
BY ORDER OF ACTING REGIONAL COMMAND
AUGUST 1, 2014
KANSAS CITY

"August first, 2014." I muttered. Dean hotwires a conveniently located fueled car and we left Kansas City. As Dean drives we both took out our cell phones seeing we each had no cell service. Dean turns on the radio but only got static so he turns it off. "That's never a good sign." He grumbled.

"Croatoan pandemic reaches Australia." A voice said, making us both jump. I look in the backseat ready to attack the mysterious intruder, until I saw it was everyone's 'favorite' angel, Zachariah.

Zachariah was sitting in the middle of the backseat, reading a newspaper. "I thought I smelled your stink on this Back to the Future crap." Dean growled.

"'President Palin defends bombing of Houston.' Certainly a buyer's market in real estate. Let's see what's happening in sports. That's right... no more sports. Congress revoked the right to group assembly. What's left of Congress, that is. Hardly a quorum, if you ask me." Zachariah said.

"How did you find us?" I asked. "Afraid we had to tap some unorthodox resources of late... human informants. We've been making inspirational visits to the fringier Christian groups. They've been given Dean's image, told to keep an eye out." Zachariah explained.

"The Bible freak outside the motel... he, what, dropped a dime on me?" Dean asked. "Onward, Christian soldiers." Zachariah replied. "Okay, well, good, great. You have had your jollies. Now send us back, you son of a bitch." Dean growled.

"Oh, you'll get back... all in good time. We want you to marinate a bit." Zachariah said. "Marinate?" Dean asked. "Three days, kiddos. Three days to see where this course of action takes you." Zachariah said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "It means that Dean's choices have consequences. This is what happens to the world if he continues to say 'no' to Michael. Have a little look-see." Zachariah said, then he vanishes.

Dean and I arrived at Bobby's house by morning. "Dad?" I called out when I open the door. "Bobby, we're coming in!" Dean announced. We look around, seeing the place is pretty thoroughly trashed, and from the spiderwebs and dust. It looks like no one has been around in a while.

Dean and I stop dead cold in our tracks, finding Bobby's wheelchair is on it's side. "Oh, no." Dean muttered. "Dad." I whispered. Dean sets it upright and we saw the bullet holes through and dried blood on the back of the seat. "Where is everybody, Bobby?" Dean asked, looking around.

I open a hidden compartment in the chimney and pulled out Bobby's journal, finding a photo of Bobby with Castiel, three unidentified men, and a sign. "Camp Chitaqua." I muttered, and showed the photo to Dean.

That night, we approached the sign from the photo. Men with guns are just inside the fence, patrolling, so we had to be careful to stay out of sight. We then caught sight of the Impala, smashed up and rusted to hell.

"Oh, baby, no." Dean muttered. We approach the Impala for a better look at the damage, peering inside the driver's side door. "Oh, no, baby, what did they do to you?" Dean asked, right before I felt something hit the back of my head, knocking me out.

I groan, feeling a throbbing pain in the back of my head as I started to wake up. I open my eyes to see Dean across the room cleaning a gun. Only he was wearing different clothing. Instead of his normal attire that he went to bed with, he was wearing a military-issue green jacket.

I felt something on my wrist and turn my head to not only see I'm handcuffed to a ladder, but there was another Dean beside me, also handcuffed. Only this Dean was wearing the clothes he's been wearing since Zachariah snatched us from our bed and plucked us in the future.

I look between both Deans, amazed. The Dean next to me must be the one I know from my time. So that must mean this other Dean is the future version of him. Man, time travel sure is freaky.

"What the hell?" Dean asked, as he wakes up. "I should be asking that question, don't you think? In fact, why don't you give me one good reason why I shouldn't gank you and her right here and now?" 2014-Dean asked.

"Because you'd only be hurting yourself." Dean replied. "Very funny." 2014-Dean said, not amused. "Look uh... other Dean. We're not shapeshifters or demons or anything, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I know. I did the drill while you both were out. Silver, salt, holy water... nothing. But you know what was funny? Was that this guy had every hidden lockpick, box cutter, and switchblade that I carry. And you... you have the same exact brand mark on your shoulder as me and the real (Name). Now, one of you want to explain that? Oh, and the, uh, resemblance, while you're at it?" 2014-Dean asked.

"Zachariah." Dean said, and 2014-Dean stands up. "Come again?" He asked. "We're you and (Name) from the tail end of 2009. Zach plucked us from our beds and threw us five years into the future." Dean elaborated.

"Where is he? I want to talk to him." 2014-Dean said, looking really determined. "We don't know." I replied. "Oh, you don't know." 2014-Dean said. "No, we don't know. Look, we just want to get back to our own friggin' year, okay?" Dean growled.

"Okay. If you're me, then tell me something only I would know." 2014-Dean said, coming over and crouching down in front of us. Dean thinks, then smirks. "Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh, nineteen. She made us try on her panties." He said.

I blink a couple times and turn my head to look at him, flabbergasted. "They were pink. And satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it." Dean said, and 2014-Dean smirks. "Touché." He said.

2014-Dean then looks at me. "So, that must mean you're really, (Name)." He said, staring at me for a long moment. I glance to my Dean, feeling a little weirded out.

2014-Dean shook his head as his eyes teared up a little. "It's good to see you, dweeb." He said, suddenly hugging me. I sat there stunned, by how emotional he became all of sudden.

2014-Dean pulls away, rubbing his eye and standing up. "So, what, Zach zapped you up here to see how bad it gets?" He asked, going back over to the table. "I guess. Croatoan virus, right? That's their endgame?" Dean asked.

"It's efficient, it's incurable, and it's scary as hell. Turns people into monsters. Started hitting the major cities about two years ago. World really went in the crapper after that." 2014-Dean explained.

"What about Sam?" I asked, and 2014-Dean goes still. Dean and I stared at him, fearing what the answer it. "Heavyweight showdown in Detroit. From what I understand, Sam didn't make it." 2014-Dean said.

"You weren't with him?" Dean asked, surprise. "No. No, me and Sam, we haven't talked in... hell, five years." 2014-Dean said. "We never tried to find him?" I asked.

"You did. Or uh... my (Name) did. That what got her killed." 2014-Dean said, and we look at him stunned. "Demon got to her and they..." 2014-Dean said, closing his eyes in anguish. "Let's just say you don't want to know." He said, glancing over at me.

I stare at him at lost for words. "I should have stop her." 2014-Dean said, picking up his rifle. "Where you going?" I asked. "I got to run an errand." He replied. "Whoa. You're just gonna leave us here?" Dean asked.

"Yes. I got a camp full of twitchy trauma survivors out there with an apocalypse hanging over their head. The last thing they need to see is a version of The Parent Trap, with someone that's supposed to be dead. So, yeah, you're both stay locked down." 2014-Dean said, then he looks directly at me. "And I'm not going to let her die again." He said.

"Okay. All right. Fine. But you don't have to cuff us, man." Dean said, but his other self ignored him, walking to the door. "Oh, come on. You don't trust yourself?" Dean asked him.

"No. Absolutely not." 2014-Dean replied, then he leaves. "Dick." Dean muttered. "Now you see what Sam and I have to put up with." I said, and Dean glares at me.

Later, I managed to pry a nail out of the floorboards and uses it to remove our handcuffs. Exiting 2014-Dean's cabin, I pull on my hood up to hide my face and hoping no one will try and take a closer look.

We glances around the camp. "Hey, Dean. You got a second?" A voice said, and we turn to see Chuck. "No... yes. Uh, I-I guess. Hi, Chuck." Dean said, while I lower my head so he couldn't easily recognize me.

"Hi. So, uh, listen, we're pretty good on canned goods for now, but we're down to next to nothing on perishables and... and hygiene supplies. People are not gonna be happy about this. So, what do you think we should do?" Chuck asked.

"I-I don't know. Maybe, uh, share? You know, like at a kibbutz." Dean said, unsure. "Wait a minute. aren't you supposed to be out on a mission right now?" Chuck asked. "Absolutely. And I will be." Dean replied.

"Uh-oh." Chuck muttered. Dean and I turn to see a woman, who tries to slug Dean. "Whoa! Jeez! Easy, lady!" Dean exclaimed, ducking and hiding behind Chuck. "Risa." Chuck greeted her. "Risa?" Dean repeated.

"You spent the night in Jane's cabin last night, didn't you?" Rise asked. "Uh, what? I-I don't... did I?" He asked, and Chuck nodded. "I thought we had a 'connection'." Risa said, using air-quotes.

"Well, I'm sure that we do." Dean said. "Yeah?" She asked, infuriated. "Hi, Risa." Chuck said, waving to her awkwardly. "Screw you." Risa growled, and marched off in a huff.

"Oh, jeez. I'm getting busted for stuff I haven't even done yet." Dean said. "What?" Chuck asked, confused. "Uh, never mind. Hey, Chuck, is... Cas still here?" Dean asked him. "Yeah. I don't think Cas is going anywhere." Chuck replied.

Dean and I walk to another cabin, walking through a bead door. Inside we found future Castiel, sitting in a circle with several women "So, in this way. We're each a fragment of total perception... just, uh, one compartment in that dragonfly eye of group mind. Now, the key to this total, shared perception... it's, um, it's surprisingly physical." 2014-Castiel explained.

The angel then sees Dean and I. "Oh. Excuse me, ladies. I think I need to confer with our fearless leader for a minute. Why not go get washed up for the orgy?" He asked the women, Dean furrow his brow while I made a 'wtf' face at the mention of an orgy.

The women get up leave. "You're all so beautiful." 2014-Castiel said to the women, and once they were gone, he stood up stretches his back, grunting. "What are you, a hippie?" Dean asked him. "I thought you'd gotten over trying to label me." 2014-Castiel replied.

"Cas, we got to talk." Dean said, and 2014-Castiel turns around to look at him. "Whoa. Strange." He said. "What?" Dean asked. "You... are not you. Not now you, anyway." 2014-Castiel said.

"No! Yeah. Yes, exactly." Dean said, as the angel looks pass him at me. "(Name)..." He whispered, shoulder passing Dean to hug me. "Oh, more hugs." I muttered, awkwardly returning the hug.

2014-Castiel pulls away from the hug, pulling my hood down so he can get a better look. "You're just as beautiful as I remember." He said, smiling gleefully at me. "Uh... thanks." I muttered, stepping back a bit.

"What year are you from?" 2014-Castiel asked us. "2009." Dean replied. "Who did this to you? Is it Zachariah?" 2014-Castiel asked. "Yes." I replied. "Interesting." 2014-Castiel said.

"Oh, yeah, it's friggin' fascinating. Now. Why don't you strap on your angel wings and fly us back to our page on the calendar?" Dean asked, and 2014-Castiel laughs. "I wish I could just, uh, strap on my wings, but I'm sorry, no dice." He said, shaking his head.

"What, are you stoned?" Dean asked, in disbelief. "Uh, generally, yeah." 2014-Castiel said, smirking. "What happened to you?" I asked. "Life." He replied, still smiling.

At that moment a car arrived, outside. Dean, 2014-Castiel, and I exit the cabin, seeing 2014-Dean and some soldiers climb out. 2014-Dean grabs two beers and tosses one to a soldier.

They both open the beers and drink. 2014-Dean draws his gun and points it at that soldier. "Hey. Hey! Watch out!" Dean and I yelled, running forward to try and stop it. But it was too late, 2014-Dean shoots the soldier. The others look between the two Deans and I.

2014-Dean glares at us. "Damn it." He growled, then he turns to addresses the soldiers. "I'm not gonna lie to you. Me, him, and her..." 2014-Dean said, pointing towards us. "It's a pretty messed-up situation we got going. But believe me, when you need to know something, you will know it. Until then, we all have work to do." He said.

2014-Dean guides us back to his cabin and shoved us inside before shutting the door. "What the hell was that?" 2014-Dean asked us. "What the hell was that? You just shot a guy in cold blood." Dean replied, as we stand over a table. Dean and I on one side, 2014-Dean on the other.

"We were in an open quarantine zone. Got ambushed by some Croats on the way out." 2014-Dean said, and we look at him confused. "Croats. Croatoans. One of them infected Yeager." He elaborated.

"How do you know?" I asked. "'Cause after a few years of this, I know. I started seeing symptoms about a half an hour ago. Wasn't gonna be long before he flipped. I didn't see the point in troubling a good man with bad news." 2014-Dean explained.

"'Troubling a good man'? You just blew him away in front of your own people. Don't you think that freaked them out a little bit?" Dean asked. "It's 2014. Plugging some Croat, it's called commonplace. Trading words with my friggin' clone and a dead woman that might have freaked them out a little." 2014-Dean replied.

"All right, look..." Dean tried to say, but his future self talked over him. "No, you look. This isn't your time. It's mine. You don't make the decisions. I do. So, when I say stay in and don't get (Name) killed, you stay in and don't get her killed!" 2014-Dean growled.

"I can take care of myself, Dean." I said, irritated. "Obviously you can't because that's what got you dead in the first friggin' place! I'm not making the same mistake again." 2014-Dean said, leaning over the table slightly as he glares at me.

"All right, man. We're sorry. Look, We-we're not trying to mess you... we... us up here." Dean tried to explain. "I know." 2014-Dean said, turning away to pours three glasses of alcohol. "It's just been a really wacky weekend." I said.

"Tell me about it." 2014-Dean said, carrying the glasses over and setting them on he table. We each took a glass and drink. "What was the mission, anyway?" Dean asked. 2014-Dean reaches into a bag and pulls out a the Colt. "The Colt?" Dean said, amazed.

"The Colt." 2014-Dean replied. "Where was it?" I asked. "Everywhere. They've been moving it around. Took me five years, but... I finally got it. And tonight... tonight, I'm gonna kill the devil." 2014-Dean said, andDean and I stare at him stunned.

Later, 2014-Dean called 2014-Castiel and Risa to his cabin to go over plans for the upcoming mission, with Dean and I hanging off to the side. "So, that's it? That's the Colt?" Risa asked, looking at the gun on the table.

"If anything can kill Lucifer, this is it." 2014-Dean replied. "Great. Have we got anything that can find Lucifer?" Risa asked, with an attitude. "Are you okay?" 2014-Dean asked her

"Oh, we were in, uh, Jane's cabin last night. And, apparently, we and... Risa have a connection." Dean explained, and his future self stares back at him. "You want to shut up?" He asked, and Dean raises his hands in surrender.

"We don't have to find Lucifer. We know where he is. The demon that we caught last week, he was one of the big guy's entourage. He knew." 2014-Dean explained. "So, a demon tells you where Satan's gonna be, and you just believe it?" Rise asked.

"Oh, trust me, he wasn't lying." 2014-Dean replied. "And you know this how?" She asked. "Our fearless leader, I'm afraid, is all too well schooled in the art of getting to the truth." 2014-Castiel said.

Dean and I look at him, then to 2014-Dean. "Torture?" I asked, and 2014-Dean looks down. "Oh, so, we're... we're torturing again?" Dean asked, getting up. 2014-Dean looks at him, not speaking.

"No, that's... that's good. Classy." Dean said, sarcastically. 2014-Castiel laughs and 2014-Dean looks at him. "What? I like past you." The angel said, grinning.

2014-Dean rolls his eyes and pulls out a map, laying it down on the table. "Lucifer is here. Now. I know the block and I know the building." He said, pointing to a circle he drew on the map. "Oh, good... it's right in the middle of a hot zone." 2014-Castiel said.

"Crawling with Croats, yeah. You saying my plan is reckless?" 2014-Dean asked. "Are you saying we, uh, walk in straight up the driveway, past all the demons and the Croats, and we shoot the devil?" 2014-Castiel asked.

"Yes." 2014-Dean replied. "Okay, if you don't like, uh, 'reckless', I could use 'insouciant', maybe." 2014-Castiel said. "Are you coming?" 2014-Dean asked.

2014-Castiel sighs. "Of course. But why is he? I mean, he's you five years ago. If something happens to him, you're gone, right?" He asked. "He's coming." 2014-Dean said, firmly.

"Well if Dean or uh... my Dean going then I'm coming too." I said. "No way." 2014-Dean said. "Yes way! I'm not gonna let him leave to face Lucifer without me." I said. 2014-Dean stares at me and lowers his head. "God, you are just as stubborn as my (Name)." He grumbled.

2014-Dean sighs and raises his head again. "Alright fine. But you do what I say, when I say it. We clear?" He asked. "Fine." I replied. "Repeat it." 2014-Dean said, and I sigh, rolling my eyes. "What you say goes, Solider Boy." I said, and 2014-Dean glares at me.

"Okay. Well, uh. I'll get the grunts moving." 2014-Castiel said, getting up from his seat. "We're loaded and on the road by midnight." 2014-Dean said, grabbing his bag to pack. "All righty." 2014-Castiel replied, and he leaves with Risa.

"Why are you taking me?" Dean asked. "Relax. You'll be fine. Zach's looking after you and (Name), right?" 2014-Dean asked. "No, that's not what I mean. I want to know what's going on." Dean said.

"Yeah, okay." 2014-Dean said, walking around the table over to us. "You're coming because I want you to see something. I want you to see our brother." He said, and we stare at him, confused.

"Sam? I thought he was dead." Dean said. "Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said 'yes'." 2014-Dean said, and we look at him, stunned. "'Yes'?" We both asked in unison. 2014-Dean stares back at us, in silence.

"Wait. You mean..." I started to say. "That's right. The big 'yes'. To the devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom." 2014-Dean said, going back to the table to finish packing.

"Why would he do that?" Dean asked. "Wish I knew. But now we don't have a choice. It's in him, and it's not getting out. And we've got to kill him." 2014-Dean said, holding up the Colt. I shook my head at such a horrible thought.

"No, there has to be another way." I said, and 2014-Dean shook his head, looking down. "That's exactly what you said, before you took off. Right before you left you said, 'I need to see Sam.' And you ran straight into the Devil." He said, circling around the table to stand in front of me.

"And he treated you like a toy. Torturing you and doing unspeakable things only a monster is capable of. When he finally had his fill, he crucified you. Piece. By. Piece." 2014-Dean said, looking at me with sorrowful eyes. I stared at him speechless and feeling horribly sick to my stomach.

"Lucifer left someone alive to witness everything, so I would know what he did to you. She said, through all the screaming and the crying... you still addressed Lucifer as Sam. Telling him, 'it's okay.'" 2014-Dean said, pausing to shake his head as he tears up again.

"That son of a bitch is going to pay for what he did." 2014-Dean said, turning to his past self. "We have to kill him, Dean. And you need to see it... the whole damn thing, how bad it gets... so you can do it different." He said. "What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"Zach said he was gonna bring you both back, right? To oh-nine?" 2014-Dean asked. "Yeah." Dean replied. "Well, when you get back home... you say 'yes'. You hear me? Say 'yes' to Michael." 2014-Dean said.

"That's crazy. If I let him in, then Michael fights the devil. The battle's gonna torch half the planet." Dean said. "Look around you, man. Half the planet's better than no planet, which is what we have now. If I could do it over again, I'd say 'yes' in a heartbeat." 2014-Dean growled.

"So why don't you?" Dean asked. "I've tried! I've shouted 'yes' till I was blue in the face! The angels aren't listening! They just... left gave up! It's too late for me, but for you..." He said.

"Oh, no. There's got to be another way." Dean said, interrupting him. "Yeah, that's what I thought. I was cocky. Never actually thought I'd lose. But I was wrong. Dean. I was wrong. I'm begging you. Say yes." 2014-Dean said.

Dean and his future self stare each other down, until 2014-Dean turns away. "But you won't. 'Cause I didn't. Because that's just not us, is it?" He asked, and Dean stares back, not giving a reply.

Later that night, everyone got ready to head out. Dean and I walk to 2014-Castiel's truck when Chuck came up to us. "So, you're really from oh-nine?" He asked us. "Yeah, afraid so." Dean replied.

"Some free advice? You ever get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it. Hoard it like it's made of gold. 'Cause it is." Chuck said. "Thank you, Chuck." Dean said, opening the passenger door.

"That's stupid. Who would hoard toilet paper?" I asked. "Oh, you'll thank me, all right. Mark my words." Chuck replied.

"We'll see you around." Dean said, as I climb into the truck, sitting in the middle. Dean climbs in soon after, taking the passenger seat. "Yeah. Okay." Chuck said, and with everyone in their vehicles we drove off.

Later down the road, 2014-Castiel took out a pill bottle and ate some of the pills inside. "Let me see those." Dean said. "You want some?" 2014-Castiel asked, passing the bottle to Dean. "Amphetamines?" Dean said, reading the label.

"It's the perfect antidote to that absinthe." 2014-Castiel said. "Mmm. Don't get me wrong, Cas. I, uh. I'm happy that the stick is out of your ass, but... what's going on... w-with the drugs and the orgies and the love-guru crap?" Dean asked.

2014-Castiel laughs. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Guys, I'm not an angel anymore." 2014-Castiel said. "What?" Dean asked, confused. "Yeah, I went mortal." 2014-Castiel replied. "What do you mean? How?" I asked.

"I think it had something to do with the other angels leaving. But when they bailed, my mojo just kind of... psshhew! Drained away. And now, you know, I'm practically human. I mean, Dean, I'm all but useless. Last year, broke my foot, laid up for two months." 2014-Castiel explained. "Wow." I said. "Yeah." 2014-Castiel said.

"So, you're human. Well, welcome to the club." Dean said. "Thanks. Except I used to belong to a much better club. And now I'm powerless. I'm hapless, I'm hopeless. I mean, why the hell not bury myself in women and decadence, right? It's the end, babies. That's what decadence is for. Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? But then that's, that's just how I roll." 2014-Castiel said, grinning like a fool.

"By the way, (Name). Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" 2014-Castiel asked, glancing at me. "Uh yes, you have actually. Thank you, Cas." I said. "You know, you were my favorite human. You were always so nice and pretty." 2014-Castiel said, turning his head to smile at me with that gleeful smile returning.

"So very pretty." 2014-Castiel said, smiling and staring at me a bit too long for comfort. "Stop that." I muttered, unsure of what else to do, while Dean raises an eyebrow at 2014-Castiel.

We arrived at the Hot Zone by morning. 2014-Dean, 2014-Castiel, Rise, Dean, other soldiers, and I walk, carry guns and scan the area, until we reached Jackson County Sanitarium. "There. Second-floor window. We go in there." 2014-Dean said, handing his binoculars to 2014-Castiel.

"You sure about this?" Rise asked. "They'll never see us coming. Trust me. Now, weapons check. We're on the move in five." 2014-Dean said. "Hey, uh, me. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Dean asked.

2014-Dean goes to the side with Dean and I. "Tell me what's going on." Dean growled at himself. "What?" 2014-Dean asked. "I know you. You're lying to these people and to (Name) and to me." Dean said.

"Is that so?" 2014-Dean asked. "Yeah. See, I know your lying expressions. I've seen them in the mirror. Now, there's something you're not telling us." 2014-Dean said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." 2014-Dean said, defensively. "Oh, really? Well, I don't seem to be the only member of your posse with some questions, so, uh, maybe I'll just take my doubts over to them." Dean said, turning to leave, but his future self stops him.

"Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait." He said. "What?" Dean asked. "Take a look around you, man. This place should be white-hot with Croats. Where are they?" 2014-Dean asked.

"They cleared a path for us. Which means that this is..." Dean started to say. "A trap. Exactly." 2014-Dean said, finishing a sentence. "Well, then we can't go through the front." I said. "Oh, we're not. They are. They're the decoys. You two and me, we're going in through the back." 2014-Dean said, and we stare at him horror.

"You mean you're gonna feed your friends into a meat grinder? Cas, too? You want to use their deaths as a diversion?" Dean asked and his future self looks away.

"Oh, man, something is broken in you. You're making decisions that I would never make. I wouldn't sacrifice my friends." Dean growled. "You're right. You wouldn't. It's one of the main reasons we're in this mess, actually." 2014-Dean said.

"So me you don't want to die but them, you have no trouble signing their death warrant?! These people count on you. They trust you." I said. "They trust me to kill the devil and to save the world and that's exactly what I'm gonna do." 2014-Dean said, sternly.

"No. Not like this, you're not. I'm not gonna let you." Dean said. "Oh, really?" 2014-Dean asked. "Yeah." Dean replied, and 2014-Dean punches him in the face, knocking him out cold.

I jump, watching Dean drop to the ground hard. 2014-Dean took a swing at me and I duck to avoid it. "Dean don't do this! You know this is wrong." I pleaded. "There's no such thing as right or wrong anymore." He grumbled, kicking my leg out from under me.

I fell flat on my back with a thud and when I tried to get up, 2014-Dean punch me in the face, knocking me out.
.
.
.
.
Dean and I woke up the sound of gunfire. We ran toward the building seeing flashes of light from the guns, shining through the windows. We ran around back where 2014-Dean went, when thunder crashed and lighting flashes.

We came to a stop, seeing a man in an all white suit, with 2014-Dean on the ground, being held down by the man's shoe on his neck. 2014-Dean opens his eyes and sees us. The man shifts his weight and 2014-Dean's neck audibly breaks.

The man turns around to look at us. I felt my heart stop when I saw his face. Sam's face. Only his expression wasn't soft and gentle like Sam's, it was cold and heartless. This wasn't Sam... this was Lucifer. "Oh. Hello, Dean and (Name)." Lucifer greeted.

Dean and I stare at Lucifer, a wide range of emotion was running through my body that was no doubt running through Dean's as well. "Aren't you both a surprise." Lucifer said. There was another sound of thunder and flash of lighting, forcing me to close my eyes.

When I open my eyes, Lucifer was gone. "You've come a long way to see this, haven't you?" Lucifer asked, now suddenly behind us. Dean and I spun around to face him, backing up. Lucifer tilted his head slightly, waiting for one of us to respond. I bit the bottom of my lip, not wanting to accept that what I'm seeing right in front of me is real.

"Well, go ahead. Kill us." Dean said. "Kill you?" Lucifer asked, then he looks at 2014-Dean's corpse. "Don't you think that would be a little... redundant?" He asked, neither one of us gave a reply.

Lucifer sighs and slowly approaches us. "I'm sorry. It must be painful, speaking to me in this... shape. But it had to be Sam. It had to be." He said, reaching for our shoulders. But Dean and I move back, Lucifer sighs and drops his hands.

"You don't have to be afraid of me. What do you think I'm going to do?" He asked, walking pass us. "I don't know. Maybe deep-fry the planet?" Dean replied, while I remain silent, watching Lucifer. Trying to see if there's any hint that Sam's still in there.

Lucifer examines a rose, but turns away. "Why? Why would I want to destroy this stunning thing? Beautiful in a trillion different ways. The last perfect handiwork of God." He said, neither one of us gave an answer.

"You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace?" Lucifer asked. "Oh, good God, you're not gonna tell us a bedtime story, are you? My stomach's almost out of bile." Dean grumbled.

"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created..." Lucifer said, stopping to tilt his head down, letting out a breath as he smirks. "You. The little..." He said, tilting his head sideways and let's out another breath. Like he was trying to keep himself compose. "...hairless apes." He said, with a tight smile.

"And then he asked all of us to bow down before you... to love you, more than him. And I said, 'Father, I can't.' I said, 'These human beings are flawed, murderous.' And for that, God had Michael cast me into hell. Now, tell me, does the punishment fit the crime? Especially, when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it." Lucifer explained, with a slight smile.

"You're not fooling us, you know that?" Dean said, and Lucifer tilts his head, curious. "With this sympathy-for-the-devil crap. We know what you are." Dean said, his eyes becoming glassy with tears. "What am I?" Lucifer asked.

"You're the same thing, only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life. An ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego." Dean explained.

Lucifer smiles. "I like you, Dean. I get what the other angels see in you." He said, and Dean stares back in silence. "Sam?" I called out, and Lucifer turns to me, curious. "Sam, I know you can hear me in there." I said.

"Heh." Lucifer muttered, smiling as he looks down for a moment, then raises his head again. "Oh he can hear you. You gave him quite a scared when we saw you. You know last time he saw you, you were choking on your own blood." He said,

Lucifer let's out villainess chuckle. "Among other things." He said, smiling at me creepily. Absolute terror ran through my body, it was like nothing I've ever felt before.

Azazel, Lilith, Alastair... they were just stepping stones. This was Lucifer, the devil. The personification of evil. There's absolutely no limit to what he can do or will do just for the hell of it.

Every single bone in my body was screaming at me to run but I couldn't. Because not only was Lucifer standing in front of me... so was Sam. I had to get through to him... I had to... he needs help.

I step closer to Lucifer, looking deep into his eyes and hoping Sam can see me. "I know you were in the dark place and I should have tried to help you more. I know after letting Lucifer out you needed me more then ever and I turn you away. I'm sorry, Sam. I'm so sorry, for everything." I said, tearfully.

Lucifer sighs and steps closer, closing the distance between us. He gently grabs my chin, looking me directly in the eye as he smiles. "Sam not answering, lovely." He whispered.

I breath in sharply, shaking my head as tears slip out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Sam." I mumbled, through my tears. Lucifer just smiles and leans down, pressing his lips to my forehead. I close my eyes, flinching at this action.

Lucifer let's me go and I open my eyes to look at him. "Goodbye." He said, looking at me. Then he looks over at Dean. "We'll meet again soon." He said, and he turns to walk away.

"You better kill me now!" Dean exclaimed, and Lucifer turns back. "Pardon?" He asked. "You better kill me now. Or I swear, I will find a way to kill you. And I won't stop." Dean said, emotionally.

"I know you won't." Lucifer said, taking a few steps back towards us. "I know you won't say 'yes' to Michael, either. And I know you won't kill Sam. Whatever you do, you will always end up here. Whatever choices you make, whatever details you alter, we will always end up..." He said.

Lucifer pauses to look around the Garden, then back at Dean. "...here. Just minus (Name) here." He said, and a single tear falls down Dean's cheek "I win. So, I win." Lucifer said.

"You're wrong." Dean said, his voice trembling. Lucifer just smiles. "See you in five years, Dean." He said. Thunder and lightning goes off and Lucifer is gone. Dean and I turn around and saw Zachariah behind us, reaching for our forehead with two fingers.

Dean and I were now back in our hotel room, leaning against the kitchenette sink. Zachariah was standing in front of us. "Oh, well, if it isn't the ghost of Christmas screw you." Dean grumbled.

"Enough. Dean, enough. You saw it, right? You saw what happens. You're the only person who can prove the devil wrong. Just say yes." Zachariah said. "How do I know that this whole thing isn't one of your tricks? Huh? Some angel hocus-pocus?" Dean asked.

"The time for tricks is over. Give yourself to Michael. Say yes and we can strike. Before Lucifer gets to Sam and before he can get to (Name). Before billions die." Zachariah said.

Dean considers this for a long moment, walking pass Zachariah. "Nah." He said, turning around to face him. "'Nah'? You telling me you haven't learned your lesson?" Zachariah asked.

"Oh, I've learned a lesson, all right. Just not the one you wanted to teach." Dean replied. "Well, I'll just have to teach it AGAIN! Because I got you now, boy, and I'm never letting you or your little partner..." Zachariah said, right before Dean and I were suddenly outside on the side of a road.

We turns around and saw Castiel. "That's pretty nice timing, Cas." Dean told him. "We had an appointment." Castiel said, smirking. I put a hand on Castiel's shoulder. "Don't ever change." I said, and Castiel smiles.

"How did Zachariah find you?" Castiel asked, as Dean takes out his phone. "Long story. Let's just stay away from Jehovah's Witnesses from now on, okay?" He said. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Something I should have done in the first place." Dean replied.

In the morning, Dean and I were leaning on the Impala, that was parked on a the side of a road by a bridge. We heard a car approaching and turn to see one coming up the dirt road. The car stops and Sam gets out. My heart immediately started fluttering at the sight of him.

The three of us approach each other. "Sam." Dean said, and he pulls out out Ruby's knife. Sam looks at it nervously. Dean holds it out to him, handle first. "If you're serious and you want back in... you should hang on to this. I'm sure you're rusty." Dean said.

Sam takes the knife, unable to meet his eyes. "Look, man, I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm... whatever I need to be. But I was, uh... wrong." Dean said. "What made you change your mind?" Sam asked, lifting his gaze to meet his brother's

"Long story. The point is... maybe we are each other's Achilles heel. Maybe they'll find a way to use us against each other, I don't know. I just know we're all we've got. More than that. We keep each other human." Dean explained. "Thank you. Really. Thank you. I won't let either of you down." Sam said.

"Oh, I know it. I mean, you are the second-best hunter on the planet." Dean said, and his brother nodded. "Well aside from (Name) that is." Dean added, Sam and I let out a weak chuckle.

"So, what do we do now?" Sam asked. "We make our own future." Dean replied. "Guess we have no choice." I said, turning to Sam, who was already looking at me.

I crook a smile, so one corner of my lip was raised higher than the other. "It's good to have you back, Sam." I said, and Sam smiles at me. "It's good to be back." He said. I step closer to Sam, wrapping my arms around him for a hug. Sam returns the hug, squeezing me a little as he let's out a happy sigh.

The next day, Dean was tuning the engine of the Impala when I came out of my motel room. "Dean, can I talk to you?" I asked, walking up him. "If you can hand me wrench." Dean replied, and I walk around him over to his toolbox.

"I need the box wrench." Dean said, and I frown at the multiple wrenches that all look the bloody same! I started searching through toolbox, reading the labels on the sides of the wrenches. "What's taking so long? Didn't you grow up in a scrapyard?" Dean asked.

"Just because my dad works with cars doesn't mean he made a grease monkey out of me." I replied, picking up another wrench and glaring at it when I saw it's the wrong one. "No. Just a geeky one." Dean remarked.

I pick up another wrench and smile when I saw it was the one I was looking for. I laugh and held it up in the air like I was in a video game. "Here you go." I said, standing up and handing it to Dean.

"Took your time about it." Dean muttered, as he took the wrench and begins working with it. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked. "I've been thinking...." I started.

"That's never a good sign." Dean said. "Please, don't be ass right now." I said, slightly scowling at him. "Sorry." Dean muttered. "I think..." I started to say, pausing to look down then back up. "I think I want to forgive Sam."

Dean stops what he was doing and turns his head to look at me. "Are you sure? You might be forgiving him too easy." He said, straightening up and dusting his hands. "Maybe. But what Sam did is in the past and there's no changing that." I said, and Dean nodded.

"I'm just so tired of being angry and upset all the time about what happened. I feel like the only way these feelings are gonna go away is if I just let them go. But I can't do that without forgiving him first." I explained, and Dean pursed his lips as he makes a thinking face.

"He hasn't exactly done anything to earn it yet." Dean said. "I know. And honestly I don't think he can do anything to earn it. Forgiving him doesn't excuse what he did... but it will finally bring me some peace. And it might bring you some too." I said, and Dean looks down.

"None of us can really start moving forward until we're on the same page again." I said. "Look if you want to forgive him that's your business. But I don't think I can." Dean said, looking at me again as he shrugs.

"He's your brother." I said. "And I'm just supposed to give him a free past because he's my brother?" Dean asked, rather snarky. "I'm not saying that." I said. "Then what are you saying?" Dean asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm saying that it's Sam. He's your whole world, just like you are his. Just like both of you are mine." I said, placing my hand on my chest. Dean lowers his gaze to the ground, not speaking. "And our worlds are awfully empty without each other." I continued.

"I think I know what you mean." Dean muttered, he sighs as he lifts his gazes to look at me once more. "Bless your dumb little innocent heart." He said, smirking and I giggled.

"I'll think on it. But I'm not making any promises." Dean said, turning back to the engine. "Fair enough." I said. "So what's next?" Dean asked, getting back to work.

I look at the door for the boy's motel room, that seem so intimidating all of a sudden. "I'm working on that." I muttered, feeling really anxious all of a sudden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 724 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...
3.8K 221 11
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . • ☆ . ° .• -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-°:. *₊ ° . Adelaide Booker and...
2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...