Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Sympathy For The Devil

1.3K 37 44
By SlinkyDogg

Dean and (Name) were pounding at the doors in the Chapel with a large candelabra, while inside the room Sam was learning he has made a terrible mistake in trusting Ruby.

"Damnit! This isn't working!" Dean growled, pulling the candelabra out of (Name's) hands and tossing it aside out of anger. (Name) look back at the doors, getting an idea. "Dean, stand back." She said, taking a few steps away from the doors and facing it.

"What?" Dean asked, looking at her confusing and a little agitated, since they're so pressed for time. "Just trust me, okay." (Name) said. Dean looks at her and goes to stand behind her, out of the way.

(Name) took in a deep breath and held up her hands. "Attenuare!" She chanted, her eyes flashing purple as she casts a powerful purple lighting from her hands, striking the doors and blasting them open.

Dean was knocked back by the intense force of the spell, falling to the ground a few feet away. (Name) crumbles to the ground, weaken, her eyes changing back to normal. She attempts to get up, but immediately falls to the ground again.

Dean picks himself up, hurries to help her, but (Name) continue being stubborn and getting up on her own, placing a hand to the wall for support. She staggers forward, wobbling and about to fall again, but Dean catches her arm and helps her walk into the room.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean and I enter chapel, glaring at the Ruby. Seeing her shot a boost of adrenaline in me, giving me the strength I needed to stand on my own. I pull myself away from Dean, who draws the knife, holding it out to me. I took the blade without looking and briskly advance towards Sam and Ruby.

Ruby stands to confront me. "You're too late." She taunts. "I don't care." I growled. Sam stand up and grabs Ruby from behind, holding her in place as I, fulfill a promise and stab the demon in her lower abdominal.

Ruby's eyes widen, looking at me shocked and terrified. Like somehow she didn't expect this to happen. I narrowed my eyes as I watched this bitch flicker with light.

I clench my jaw and twisted the knife, roughly. Ruby let's out another painful gasp, before the sparks inside her finally goes out. I bared my teeth as I jerk the knife out of Ruby. Sam tosses the demon aside, for her to crumple to the floor, dead.

Both Sam and I, stared down at Ruby, then in sync look at each other. Sam breaths shakily, as he looks at me, with a great look of remorse.

I stared back, feeling an array of emotions. Anger, fear, sadness. I didn't know if I wanted to yell at him, hug him, slap him, kiss him, or all of the above.

"I'm sorry." Sam said, tearfully and brokenly. My heart instantly broke hearing the pain and regret in his voice. Dean came up behind me, looking at his brother warily. Two brothers share a look of regret.

The blood on the floor made pattern and a brilliant white light shoots up from the central point of the pattern and the convent begins to tremble. "Sammy, let's go." Dean said, grabbing his brother by his jacket.

Sam clutching at Dean's shirt, staring at the light. "Dean... (Name)... he's coming."

"Come on!" Dean yelled, pulling him away from the sigil and the boys ran to door. But for me as soon as I tried to run as well, any feeling in my legs was gone and I fell to the ground. "(Name)!" Sam and Dean yelled, running back to help me.

They both hoist me up to my feet and Sam picked me up into his arms, carrying me bridal style as they ran to the doors that suddenly slammed shut. Dean rattle the doors and Sam kicked them, trying to open them, but they wouldn't budge.

We heard a high-pitched noise and turn back to the lights. Sam push me into his chest as he turned us away from the light, hugging me tightly. I squeeze my eyes shut and cover my ears as Sam fell to his knees, still holding onto me.

Then... all of a sudden the high-pitched sound stop and I was no longer being held by Sam. "What's the devil is your name?" I heard a voice asked. "Sa-Sa-Sa-Sa-Yo-Yosemite Sam." A familiar cartoon voice replied. "Yosemite Sam? Let's see. Ah, here it is. I could use a guy like you." The voice said.

I open my eyes, to see the bright light and chapel was gone. Looking around and I saw the boys and I were no longer in the chapel and were instead sitting on a plane, with a looney Tunes short playing for the passengers.

Dean was seated by the window, with Sam in the middle seat and me in the aisle seat. The boys and I look around, astounded. No one around us seems to have noticed anything. "What the hell?" Dean asked. "How did we..?" I asked. "I don't know." Sam said.

"Folks, quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Ilchester, then Ellicott City, on our initial descent into Baltimore..." The pilot announce on the intercom. "Ilchester? Weren't we just there?" Dean asked.

"So if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time to..." The pilot said, then suddenly there was a boom sound, follow by a column of light shooting up into the sky. "Holy crap!" The pilot exclaimed. The shock wave knocks the plane off kilter.

People are thrown around the plane, screaming. Oxygen masks drop down and we put them on as the white light outside grows blinding. The high-pitched noise returns. Sam and I look at each other, while Dean looks out the window.

Sam and I look at each other, terrified. Sam held up his hand, for me to take it. I look at his open hand for a few second and for some reason... something in me just made me look away. So I face froward and close my eyes, bracing for impact on my own.

Later, the boys and I got a car and were driving down a far road, the radio playing. "....and Governor O'Malley urged calm saying it's very unlikely an abandoned convent would be a target for terrorists, either foreign or homegrown."

"Change the station." Dean said, and Sam pokes a button on the digital radio. "...Hurricane Kinley, unexpectedly slamming into the Galveston area..." Another station said, before Sam changes it again.

"...announced a successful test of the North Korean nuclear..." Another said before he changes it again. "...a series of tremors...." Once again, nothing but people talking about the explosion in convent. "....swine flu...."

Sam turns the radio off and sighs. Silence fills the car as Sam glances at Dean then to me. The second we locks eyes, I turn my head away to look out my window instead. "Guys, look..." Sam started to say. "Don't say anything." Dean said, getting him to go quite.

"It's okay. We just got to keep our heads down and hash this out, all right?" Dean asked. "Yeah, okay." Sam muttered. "All right, well, first things first... How did we end up on Soul Plane?" Dean asked. "Angels, maybe? I mean, you know, beaming us out of harm's way?" I suggested.

I mean Zachariah did say he wanted to keep Dean and I safe for some reason. But then why did they save Sam, after he already did what they wanted?

"Well, whatever. It's the least of our worries. We need to find Cas." Dean said, and we continue driving in silence, the tension looming over us the entire ride.

We made it to Chuck's house by morning. Dean held the backseat door open as I slowly got out, my legs wobbling as I tried to walk on my own. I took a step froward and started to fall, when Sam caught me. "Here." He said, about to pick me up again but I pulled away. "I'm fine." I grumbled, getting in about two steps this time before I started to fall.

This time Dean caught me and put his arm around me and letting me use him as support to walk. As we walk towards the house, I couldn't help but look over my shoulder at Sam, who watches me with a dejected look. Sam looks down and shuts the Impala door as he starts to follow us.

We enter the house, seeing the place has been devastated by the archangel. We heard a noise, and turn but saw nothing. We kept looking around until Chuck jumps out and hits Sam on the head with a toilet plunger. "Geez! Ow!" Sam exclaimed, stumbling back with his hand on his head.

"Sam. (Name)." Chuck said, shocked. "Yeah!" Sam exclaimed. "Hey, Chuck." I greeted him. "So... you're both okay?" Chuck asked, looking between Sam and I. "Well, my head hurts." Sam replied. "And my legs aren't working so great." I muttered, as Dean pick up a knocked over chair with one hand and made me sit down in it.

"No, I mean... I mean, my... My last vision. Sam, you went, like, full-on Vader. Your body temperature was one-fifty. Your heart rate was two hundred. Your eyes were black." Chuck explained.

"Your eyes went black?" I asked, and Sam slightly looks over his shoulder at me. "I didn't know." He said, quietly and ashamed. I hum in response as Sam looks away.

"And (Name), that spell you cast... it made your eyes glow purple and it look like it was zapping all the energy out of you! Last thing I saw was Dean getting knocked back and you falling to the ground. I was worried you might've died." Chuck said, looking over at me.

Sam and Dean turned to look at me shocked and frighten by this. "Well, that explains why I feel like a rolled up empty tube of toothpaste. The spell must've took all of my energy to power it." I muttered in thought.

"You cast a spell with no idea what it was gonna do to you?!" Sam asked, raising his voice a little in a panic. "I didn't exactly have a choice, you know!" I said, defensively. "You could've died!" Sam yelled. "I was trying to save you!" I yelled back.

"Hey, hey, hey! Cut it out!" Dean shouted, breaking up the argument. Dean then turns to Sam, pointing at him. "She only did it to help you, so a thank you be nice." He said, and Sam let out an irritated huff as he frowns at us.

Dean then turn to point at me next. "And you're never casting that spell again. I make myself clear?" He said, firmly and I nodded. "I'm not exactly, jumping at the idea to go through this again." I grumbled. "Alright, good." Dean said, and he turn to Chuck, who was watching everything and looking a little awkward.

"Where's Cas?" Dean asked him. "He's dead. Or gone. The archangel smote the crap out of him. I'm sorry." Chuck said. "You're sure? I mean, maybe he just vanished into the light or something." I suggested.

"Oh, no. He, like, exploded. Like a water balloon of chunky soup." Chuck said, as Sam takes a closer look at Chuck and waves a hand at his own left ear. "You got a..." He said, and Chuck waves a hand at his own right ear. "Uh...right here?" Chuck asked.

Sam indicates the other side of Chuck's head. "Uh, the..." He said, and Chuck feels at his hair. "Oh. Oh, god." He muttered, and pulls something out. "Is that a molar? It is. Do I have a molar in my hair? This has been a really stressful day." Chuck said, plaintively.

"Cas, you stupid bastard." Dean grumbled. "Stupid? He was trying to help us." I said. "Yeah, exactly." Dean growled. "So, what now?" Sam asked. "I don't know." Dean replied.

Chuck then closes his eyes, placing his hands on his head. "Oh, crap." He grumbled. "What?" Sam asked. "I can feel them." Chuck replied. "Thought we'd find you here." We heard a voice say, and we turn to see Zachariah with two angels accompanying him.

"Playtime's over, Dean. Time to come with us." He said. "You just keep your distance, asshat." Dean said, pointing at him. "You're upset." Zachariah said. "Yeah. A little. You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day!" Dean exclaimed.

"Maybe we let it happen. We didn't start anything. Right, Sammy?" Zachariah asked, and winks at Sam, who twitches slightly. "You and your little side kick there had a chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. So let's not quibble over who started what. Let's just say it was all our faults and move on. 'Cause like it or not it's Apocalypse Now. And we're back on the same team again." Zachariah said to Dean.

"Is that so?" Dean asked. "You want to kill the devil. We want you to kill the devil. It's... synergy." Zachariah said. "And I'm just supposed to trust you? Cram it with walnuts, ugly." Dean said.

"This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast... before he finds his vessel." Zachariah said. "His vessel? Lucifer needs a meat suit?" Sam asked.

"He is an angel. Them's the rules. And when he touches down, we're talking Four Horsemen, red oceans, fiery skies the greatest hits. You can stop him, Dean, but you need our help." Zachariah said. "You listen to me, you two-faced douche. After what you did, I don't want jack squat from you!" Dean growled.

"You listen to me, boy! You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did?" Zachariah asked, taking a step towards Dean. Zachariah gives a look as he notices Dean's hand is bleeding. "You're bleeding." He said.

"Oh, yeah... a little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." Dean said, and slaps his bloody hand on an Angel Banishing Sigil drawn behind a door. "No!" Zachariah shouted.

Sam, Chuck, and I flinch as Zachariah vanishes in white light with the two other angels. "Learned that from my friend Cas, you son of a bitch." Dean said. "This sucks ass." Chuck grumbled. "Tell me about it." I muttered.

The boys and I got a hotel room to hide and recuperate. Sam went out for a bit while Dean and I stayed back. Dean loads a gun at the table while I sat across from him, taking off the cloth he wrap around my hand to look at my injury. I grimace at it, tossing the cloth aside and begin disaffecting it.

Sam then enters the room. "Hey." Dean greeted him. "Hey." Sam said, closing the door and pulls something out of his shirt, tossing it to Dean, who catches it and examines it. "Here. Hex bags. No way the angels will find us with those. Demons, either, for that matter." Sam said.

"Where'd you get it?" Dean asked. "I made it." Sam replied. "How?" I asked. Sam hesitates long enough for us to look up at him. "I... I learned it from Ruby." He admitted, and I sigh going back to treating my hand.

Dean puts the gun down and approaches Sam. "Speaking of. How you doing? Are you jonesing for another hit of bitch blood or what?" He asked. "I-it's weird. Uh, tell you the truth, I'm fine. No shakes, no fever. It's like whoever... put me on that plane cleaned me right up." Sam said.

"Supernatural methadone." Dean said, rejoining me at the table. "Yeah, I guess." Sam muttered. There is a moment of silence between the three of us. "Guys..." Sam said, breaking it. "Sam." Dean said, and I paused what I was doing to look at them. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything." Dean said.

"Well, that's good. Because what can I even say? 'I'm sorry'? 'I screwed up'? Doesn't really do it justice, you know? Look, there's nothing I can do or say that will ever make this right..." Sam said. "So why do you keep bringing it up?!" Dean yelled, and Sam sighs.

Dean turns back to him. "Look, all I'm saying is, why do we have to put this under a microscope? We made a mess. We clean it up. That's it." He said, and Sam nods.

"All right, so, say this is just any other hunt. You know? What do we do first?" Dean asked. "We'd, uh, figure out where the thing is." Sam said. "All right. So we just got to find... the devil." Dean said.

Dean then left the room to get something, giving Sam and I moment to be alone. I stay at the table, cleaning up my hand as Sam came over. "Hey." He said, softly. "Hey." I said, slightly looking up at him for a second only to quickly return my gaze to my hand.

"Are you feeling any better?" Sam asked, and I shrugged. "A little. I can walk on my own again so that's something." I replied. "What happened to your hand?" Sam asked. "I punched a wall." I replied. "Why'd you do that?" He asked. "Felt like it." I said, Sam gives a look and nods.

There's an awkward tension between us, that I don't think either one of us know how to deal with. Sam clears his throat. "Uh may I?" He asked, gesturing to my hand. I shrugged and held out my hand.

Sam gently took my hand and sat down to finish tending to it, the tension still hanging over us, like a bad smell. Sam kept glances at me as he works and each time he did I would avert my gaze.

Sam finishes treating my hand, by wrapping bandages around it. "There." He said, quietly. Sam then leans down to place a kiss on my knuckles, just like he normally does when he treats my injuries. Every time he does it, it would always leave me blushing and smiling like an idiot.

But that wasn't the case this time. I couldn't feel the butterflies in my stomach that Sam could so easily give me. Instead, I just felt sad and angry about how things between us are so different now.

Now that's Ruby's dead, I'm left thinking about everything Sam has done because of her. Drinking demon blood, attacking Bobby, choking Dean, hitting me, starting the apocalypse. God knows what else he's done because Ruby told him he had to.

Even if she is mostly to blame, Sam still followed and listen to her over us. He's just as much at fault here. My emotions are all over the place and I don't know exactly what to do or even how I should feel about any of it. Am I angry? Sad? Scared? Should I forgive him on the spot or not? It's all so confusing.

"(Name)." Sam said, pulling me away from my thoughts. I look at Sam, seeing he was still holding my hand tenderly. I pull it away rather suddenly and nodded. "Thanks." I muttered, looking away.

"(Name)..." Sam said, scooting closer. "I am so, so, sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I'm sorry I listen to Ruby instead, I'm sorry I started the apocalypse, I'm sorry I..." He stops, looking down to clear his throat. "I'm sorry I hit you." He said, lifting his head again to look at me.

"I know nothing can ever make that right and I'll never be able to forgive myself for any it. This whole time I wanted to kill Lilith for you and Dean. So our work can finally be done and we could build a life. But you both were right and I should've listen and I am so, so sorry." Sam said, his voice trembling as he continued his apology.

I turn my head to finally look at Sam without breaking away. He watches me in premonition, fidgeting a little as he waits for me to say something. I bit the bottom of my lip, clearing my throat before finally speaking.

"I... I don't forgive you." I said, quietly.

Sam's mouth drops open a little as he looks at me with a heartbroken expression. Which just made my own heart break and want to instantly take back what I said, but I couldn't. I think I'm starting to get a grasp on how I feel about the situation and I'm not gonna bottle it all up this time for Sam's sake. He really screwed up this time and I can't let him off so easy.

I was patient and gave him every opportunity to do the right thing and each time he pushed me away. And every time he did it, I felt hurt that he didn't confide in me. Especially since I was able to eventually talk to him about hell or finding out I was a witch.

Maybe I was a fool for not putting my foot down sooner. I certainly feel like one now. Maybe that's why I keep looking away from him and I'm unable to get the same feeling that I....that I used to around him.

...Did...did I fall out of love with Sam?

I felt like everything just stop when I came to this conclusion. My eyes widen as I look at Sam, who stared back at me with a dejected look still waiting patiently for me to continue.

As I look at him, I didn't feel that warm fuzzy feeling that I used to. I just felt conflicted emotions of anger and sadness. For years, I've always saw him the same way and now that I don't... I feel so lost.

It's times like these that I really wish we had another woman hunting with us, so I have someone to talk about kinda stuff. I can't tell if I really just fell out of love with him or am I just too upset with him right now?

Sam was still waiting for me to continue talking, so whatever is going on with me it's gonna have to put on the back burner for later.

"I'm sorry Sam I... I just can't. Starting the apocalypse and letting Lucifer out, that I can forgive. You were just trying to help and you didn't know. But Ruby... I don't think that's something I can get pass. You trusted her over us, Sam. You listen to her and drank demon blood and look what happened. You attack my Dad, you nearly killed your brother." I explained.

"I hurt you." Sam said, looking down slightly. "Something's broken here Sam and I don't know if it can be fix. I wish it could but..." I said, stopping and shaking my head as I felt tears welling in my eyes. "Yeah... I know what you mean." Sam said, sounding like he was about ready to cry as well.

"You can always count on me, Sam. But if you're going to lie and hurt the people we love... I'm sorry but that means I can't trust you." I said, and Sam looks at me surprised, tears escaping down his cheeks.

"I think it's best that we... that we..." I tried to say, unable to finish the sentence. I didn't want to say it. It was the last thing I ever wanted to say.

"That we break up?" Sam asked, and I closed my eyes tight, inhaling quickly. I nodded, digging my nails into my pants. "Yeah." I said, with some tears getting loose and running down my cheeks.

I open my eyes to look at Sam, who nodded. "Alright. I understand." He said, tears running down his face. "I'm sorry Sam." I said, tearfully. "You don't have to apologize. I did this myself." Sam said, looking down.

He inhale sharply, scratching his nose. "I uh... I think a minute." He said, getting up and disappearing behind the bathroom door. I bit my trembling lip, laying my arms on the table and dropping my head into them, to muffle my crying.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam ran his hand through his hair as he walked up to the bathroom sink, looking into the mirror and frowning at his own reflection. "You really screwed things up didn't you?" He said to himself.

"You just had to be some kind of hero, huh? Try to stop the apocalypse all by yourself. Lot of good you did. Now the world is going to burn and it's all your fault." Sam growled, staring at his reflection in anger.

"Worse of all, you hurt (Name). The one person who's always believed in us. Who always made us feel like we could get through anything. It was the one thing that we could always count on." Sam said, his anger slipping away and turning into sadness.

Sam stares at his reflection, tears running down his face. "And you hurt her." He muttered, dropping his head as he continued crying. "How foolish can one man be?"

(Name's) P.O.V
Later, Dean return to the room and was watching tv on the bed while Sam read through John's journal. I sat across from Sam, writing in my own journal. "How would you then explain an earthquake, a hurricane, and multiple tornadoes, all at the same time, all around the globe?" Someone on tv said. "Two words. Carbon emissions." Another person said.

"Yeah, right, wavy gravy." Dean grumbled at the tv. There is a knock at the door, making us all look up in unison. Dean and I pulled out our guns, while Sam got up to answers. On the other side was a woman, with blonde hair.

She looked really excited and seemed to be having trouble breathing. "You okay, lady?" Sam asked her. "Sam... is it really you?" She asked. Sam glances back at Dean and I. The woman steps closer and puts a hand on Sam's chest. "And you're so firm." She said.

I clench my jaw a little at this sight. "Uh, do I know you?" Sam asked, looking very uncomfortable and the woman pulls back. Sam continues to stare, bewildered. "No. But I know you. You're Sam Winchester. And you're..." She said looking at Dean, who's stares back at her, his gun hand out of sight. "...not what I pictured. I'm Becky." She said.

Becky pushes past Sam to enter the room, noticing me at the table, also holding my gun out of sight. She frowns at me. "Oh. And you must be (Name)." She said, disapprovingly. I stared back, puzzle. "Hey." I greeted, holding up my hand slightly.

"Hmph!" Becky hummed, annoyed and stuck up as she turn away. I blink in confusion and look at Dean like, 'what did I do?' He just shrugs back.

"I read all about you guys. And I've even written a few..." Becky said, glancing down, giggling a little. "Anyway, Mr. Edlund told me where you were." She said. Dean and I put our guns away, standing up. "Chuck?" Dean asked, as Sam closes the door.

"He's got a message, but he's being watched. Angels. Nice change-up to the mythology, by the way. The demon stuff was getting kind of old." Becky said. "Right. Just, um... what's the message?" Sam asked.

"He had a vision. 'The Michael sword is on earth. The angels lost it.'" Becky replied. "The Michael sword?" I asked, and Becky gave me a side eye glare, like how dare I speak to her.

"Becky, does he know where it is?" Sam asked, and Becky smiles, looking up at him. "In a castle, on a hill made of forty-two dogs." She said, and we look at her confused. "Forty-two dogs." Dean repeated, questionably

"Are... you sure you got that right?" Sam asked. "It doesn't make sense, but that's what he said." Becky said, and she steps closer to Sam. "I memorized every word." She said, touching Sam's chest. "For you." She said, really creepy like.

Becky closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. Sam glances over at Dean, then me, and then down at Becky, awkward. "Um, Becky, c... uh, can you... quit touching me?" He asked. Becky shook her head, keeping her eyes closed. "No." She whispered.

"Okay. That's enough." I grumbled, stepping over and smacking Becky's hand away. Becky waved her hand, looking at me offended. "Jealous (Name), what a surprise." She sneered.

"I'm not jealous." I said, defensively. "It's one of your character traits. You get jealous of every woman that Sam comes in contact with." Becky said, being really freaking judging. "My character trait?" I asked, offended.

"Jealous, obsessed, immature, clingy, lovesick. I thought Mr. Edlund just couldn't write women but knowing it's all real. It makes so much sense why you're such an unlikable character." Becky said. "I got no reason to be jealous, alright! We just broke up so stop trying to stereotype me!" I growled.

Hearing this, Becky gasp excitedly. "You did?! That's great!" She cheered. She then turns to Sam, who was watching this little argument awkwardly. "I always knew you deserve better." She said.

I groan and roll my eyes, walking around Sam and over to Dean. "I uh..." Sam stammered. "I can treat you better than her, Sam." She said, placing her hand on his chest again.

"Can I shoot her?" I whispered to Dean. "No." He replied. "Please." I begged, and Dean gives me a look. I groan and look away, disappointed.

Later after Becky left, we heard another knock at the door. Dean opens it to reveal it's Bobby. "Hey, Bobby." Dean said, and Bobby hugs him, slapping him on the back. "Good to see you three all in one piece." Bobby said.

He enter the room and hugs hugs Sam, who's grinning. Dean closes the door as Bobby hugs me last. "You weren't followed, were you?" I asked. "You mean by angels, demons, or Sam's new superfan?" Bobby asked, and Sam laughs. "You heard." He said.

"I heard, Romeo. So... sword of Michael, huh?" Bobby asked. "You think we're talking about the actual sword from the actual archangel?" Dean asked. "You better friggin' hope so." Bobby replied.

Bobby opens a book to a painting of Michael surrounded by other angels. In this painting, Michael looks like a winged woman and the other angels like naked babies with wings. "That's Michael. Toughest son of a bitch they got." Bobby said. Sam flips to another painting. Again, Michael has a feminine face. "You kidding me? Tough? That guy looks like Cate Blanchett." Dean said.

"Well, I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, believe me. He commands the heavenly host. During the last big dust-up upstairs, he's the one who booted Lucifer's ass to the basement. Did it with that sword." Bobby explained, and points to the sword in the painted Michael's hand. "So if we can find it..." He said.

"We can kick the devil's ass all over again." Sam said. "All right. So, where do we start?" I asked. "Divvy up and start reading... try and make sense of Chuck's nonsense." Bobby replied. Sam gets up and heads for a pile of old books, brought by Bobby.

Sam stares at the books for a long moment, not reaching for them. "Kid? You all right?" Bobby asked him, and Sam turns to face him. "No, actually. Bobby, this is all my fault. I'm sorry." He said.

"Sam..." Dean said, warningly. "Lilith did not break the final seal. Lilith was the final seal." Sam continued, ignoring Dean. "Sam, stop it." Dean growled, but Sam ignored him once again. "I killed her, and I set Lucifer free." He admitted.

"You what?" Bobby asked. "You guys warned me about Ruby, the demon blood, but I didn't listen. I brought this on." Sam said, Dean and I say nothing.

Bobby stands up and walks closer to Sam. "You're damn right you didn't listen. You were reckless and selfish and arrogant." He said. "I'm sorry." Sam said, tearfully.

"Oh, yeah? You're sorry you started Armageddon? This kind of thing don't get forgiven, boy. If, by some miracle, we pull this off... I want you to lose my and (Name's) numbers. You understand me?" Bobby growled, and I look at him confused. That didn't sound like Bobby at all.

Sam nods, holding back tears. "There's an old church nearby. Maybe I'll go read some of the lore books there." He said. "Yeah. You do that." Bobby whispered. "I think I'll help." I said, walking over to them.

"(Name)." Bobby said, giving me warning look. "I'm going with Sam." I said, shooting my own warning look back at Bobby. He stares at me hard, but doesn't protest further. I turn to Sam, who was fidgeting. "Come on." I said to him, leading the way to the door.

Sam and I walked along the street, in silence. Sam turn the corner, about to head towards the church but I caught his arm to stop him. "This way." I said, slipping into an alley. "Wha... why? Where are we going?" Sam asked, following me. "I don't think that was my dad." I replied, looking over my shoulder at Sam, who looks at me surprised.

Sam and I snuck around back to the hotel and heard fighting coming from our room. We rush to the door, opening it to see Bobby on the floor bleeding and Dean getting beat by a man. "No!" Sam and I yelled, before we're smack in the face with something, knocking us back into a wall.

"Heya, Sammy, (Name). You miss me? 'Cause I sure missed you two." The woman that attack us said. "Meg?" Sam said, and she grins. Sam swings and Meg ducks out of the way, kicking him in the crotch and knocks him to the ground.

I punch Meg, grimacing in the pain and still feeling weak from the spell. Meg smiles, wiping her lip. "(Name)... we still have some unfinished business." She said, before she punches me.

I tried to fight her off, but my body was still so weak that she overpowered me so easily. Meg knock me to the floor and I groan in pain, rolling on my back. "Aw, what's a matter (Name)? Feeling a little spent today?" Meg asked, standing over me.

Meg went to kick me while I'm down, but Sam jumps in to stop her. But he was soon overpower and knock the floor again by the demon. Meg then kneels down, grabbing Sam by his hair. "It's not so easy without those super-special demon powers, huh, Sammy?" She asked, before she punches him.

Dean kicks the feet out from under the demon he's fighting and grabs the knife out of Bobby's stomach to stabs the demon in the chest. Dean stands up and Meg backs away. Dean advances on her and Meg screams, black smoke shooting out of the woman's mouth until she collapses to the floor.

We burst into the hospital emergency room, the boys carrying Bobby. "Need some help here!" I shouted, running ahead of the boys. A nurse rushes over to us. "What happened?" She asked. "He was stabbed." Sam replied.

"Can we get a gurney?" The nurse asked, and two more nurses rush a gurney over to Bobby. "Hang on, Bobby. Hang in there. You're gonna be okay." Dean reassured him, as he and Sam place Bobby onto the gurney.

The nurses rush Bobby off and we try to follow but the first nurse stops us. "Just wait here." She told us. "We can't just leave him." Sam said. "He's my dad!" I exclaimed. "Just don't move. I've got questions." The nurse said, then she leaves.

"Guys, we got to go." Dean told us. "No. No way, Dean." Sam said, shaking his head. "I'm not going anywhere." I said, frantically. "The demons heard where the sword is. We got to get to it before they do, if we're not too late already. Come on!" Dean said, then he leaves. Sam and I exchanged a look and reluctantly we followed Dean.

We arrived at Castle Storage, where Dean opens the trunk. We load guns and close the trunk, heading inside. Dean unlocks the storage room, as Sam and I stand watch. We enter John's lockup, shotguns ready.

We soon found two dead demons sprawled across the floor. "I see you told the demons where the sword is." A voice said, and we turn to see Zachariah there with two angels escorting.

"Oh, thank god. The angels are here." Dean said, sarcastically. "And to think... they could have grabbed it any time they wanted." Zachariah said, then he waves a hand to close the door. "It was right in front of them." He said.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. "We may have planted that particular piece of prophecy inside Chuck's skull, but it happened to be true. We did lose the Michael sword. We truly couldn't find it. Until now. You've just hand-delivered it to us." Zachariah explained.

"We don't have anything." Dean said. "It's you, chucklehead. You're the Michael sword." Zachariah said, and Dean stares at him in shock. Sam and I exchanged a surprise look.

"What, you thought you could actually kill Lucifer? You simpering wad of insecurity and self-loathing? No. You're just a human, Dean. And not much of one." Zachariah said. "What do you mean, I'm the sword?" Dean asked. "You're Michael's weapon. Or, rather, his... receptacle." Zachariah replied.

"I'm a vessel?!" Dean asked, surprised. "You're the vessel. Michael's vessel." Zachariah said. "How? Why-why me?" Dean asked. "Because you're chosen! It's a great honor, Dean." Zachariah said, smirking.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, life as an angel condom. That's real fun. I think I'll pass, thanks." Dean sneered. "Joking. Always joking. Well... no more jokes." Zachariah said. He raises one hand, fingers like a gun and points at Dean

Zachariah then suddenly shifts to me. "Bang." He said, and both my legs breaks with a crunch. I scream out in agonizing pain as I fell to the ground, unable to stand and dropping my shotgun.

"(Name)!" Sam yelled, rushing to my side. "You son of a bitch!" Dean shouted at the angel. "Keep mouthing off, I'll break more than her legs." Zachariah said.

Sam sets his shotgun down and wrap his arms around me, helping me sit up. "Hey, hey. I got you." He whispered to me. I breath heavily, leaning my head on his chest as I stared up at Zachariah, who smirks down at me.

"See? I told you find out soon. Even pawns have a role to play. Why else do think you got a 'Get Of Hell Free' card hmm?" Zachariah asked. "T-to help Dean stop the apocalypse." I said in a strained voice.

"Wrong. The only reason we pull you out of hell was because your soul was connected with Dean's. We couldn't get him out without dragging your worthless soul with him. To put it simple you're... well you're nothing." Zachariah explained, with a smug smile.

I stared up at the angel stunned, feeling a soul crushing fact that all my fears were correct. My life doesn't mean a thing. "Then why you even keep me alive for this long?" I asked, plaintively. "Leverage." Zachariah replied simply.

The angel then return his attention onto Dean. "I am completely and utterly through screwing around. The war has begun. We don't have our general. That's bad. Now, Michael is going to take his vessel and lead the final charge against the adversary. You understand me?" Zachariah said.

"How many humans die in the crossfire, huh? A million? Five, ten?" Dean asked. "Probably more. If Lucifer goes unchecked, you know how many die? All of them. He'll roast the planet alive." Zachariah said. "There's a reason you're telling me this instead of just nabbing me. You need my consent. Michael needs my say-so to ride around in my skin." Dean said.

"Unfortunately, yes." Zachariah replied, frowning. "Well, there's got to be another way." Dean said. "There is no other way. There must be a battle. Michael must defeat the serpent. It is written." Zachariah said. "Yeah, maybe. But, on the other hand... Eat me. The answer's no." Dean said.

"Okay. How about this? Your friend Bobby... we know he's gravely injured. Say yes, and we'll heal him. Say no, he'll never walk again." Zachariah said. Sam and I glance up at Dean, who thinks for a moment. "No." Dean said.

"Then how about we heal you from... stage-four stomach cancer?" Zachariah asked. Suddenly Dean doubles over, coughing and spits out blood into his palm. "No." He said, painfully.

"Then let's get really creative. Uh, let's see how... Sam does without his lungs." Zachariah said. I gasp and look at Sam, who gasps for breath. Sam drops me as he struggles to breath. "Sam!" I cried out, crawling over to him.

"Are we having fun yet? You're going to say yes, Dean?" Zachariah asked. "Just kill us." Dean said in a strained voice. "Kill you? Oh, no. I'm just getting started." Zachariah said, smirking in anticipation.

There was then a bright flash of light. Zachariah turns, seeing one of the angles accompanying him had collapses, a bloody hole in his throat. Castiel stands beside him. The other angel fights Castiel.

Dean, Zachariah, and I watch Castiel, while Sam was still trying to take a breath. Castiel and the angel slam each other around. Castiel stabs the other angel in the back. There's another bright flash of light as the angel dies.

Castiel walks closer to Zachariah. Sam goes silent and I look at him, seeing he's stills "Sam? Sam!" I yelled frantically, shaking him. But he doesn't wake.

"How are you..." Zachariah started to say. "Alive? That's a good question. How did these three end up on that airplane? Another good question. 'Cause the angels didn't do it. I think we both know the answer, don't we?" Castiel replied.

"No. That's not possible." Zachariah said, shaking his head. "It scares you. Well, it should. Now, put these three back together and go. I won't ask twice." Castiel said, sternly. Zachariah glares at Castiel then vanishes.

Sam took in a huge breath as he sat up in shock. I gasp, relieved to see he's alive and threw myself at him for a hug. Sam fell back a bit surprised and slowly return the hug.

The boys and I stood up, looking at Castiel. "You three need to be more careful." The angel said, walking over to us. "Yeah, I'm starting to get that. Your frat brothers are bigger dicks than I thought." Dean said.

"I don't mean the angels. Lucifer is circling his vessel. And once he takes it, those hex bags won't be enough to protect you." Castiel said, coming closer. He puts one hand on Dean chest, the other on Sam's.

The boys both gasp. "What the hell was that?" Dean asked, as Castiel turns to me to place his hand on my chest as well. I felt a sudden sharp pain from where his hand was touching me, that ran throughout my body, making me gasp out in pain as well.

"An Enochian sigil. It'll hide you from every angel in creation, including Lucifer." Castiel said, pulling his hand away from me. "What, did you just brand us with it?" I asked, placing my hand on my chest.

"No. I carved it into your ribs." Castiel replied, and we stared at him stunned. "Hey, Cas, were you really dead?" Sam asked. "Yes." Castiel said. "Then how are you back?" Dean asked. Castiel stares at us, then vanishes without answering.

The boys and I return to the hospital to check on Bobby, who was awake and currently yelling at his doctor. "'Unlikely to walk again'?! Why, you snot-nosed son of a bitch! Wait till I get out of this bed!"

The doctor quickly stepped away from Bobby's bed, opens the door to flee. "I'll use my game leg and kick your friggin' ass! Yeah, you better run!" Bobby yelled after his doctor. Bobby then looks over at the boys and I, standing by the window. "You believe that yahoo?" He asked.

"Screw him. You'll be fine." Dean said. "So, let me ask the million-dollar question. What do we do now?" I asked. "Well... We save as many as we can for as long as we can, I guess. It's bad. Whoever wins, heaven or hell, we're boned." Bobby said.

"What if we win?" Dean asked, Sam and I turn to face Dean, who sounds a bit too confident. "I'm serious. I mean, screw the angels and the demons and their crap apocalypse. Hell, they want to fight a war, they can find their own planet. This one's ours, and I say they get the hell off it. We take 'em all on. We kill the devil. Hell, we even kill Michael if we have to. But we do it our own damn selves." Dean said.

"And how are we supposed to do all this, genius?" Bobby asked. "I got no idea. But what I do have is a GED and a give-'em-hell attitude, and I'll figure it out." Dean said. "You are nine kinds of crazy, boy." Bobby said, smirking a little. "It's been said." Dean replied, then he pats Bobby on the shoulder. "Listen, you stay on the mend. We'll see you in a bit." Dean said.

Dean heads for the door, Sam and I follow. "Sam?" Bobby said, and Sam stops to look at him. "I was awake. I know what I said back there. I just want you to know that... that was the demon talking. I ain't cutting you out, boy. Not ever." Bobby said, and I smiled. Now that's my dad that I know and love.

Sam smiles faintly and sighs. "Thanks, Bobby." He said, quietly, with tears glazing over his eyes. "You're welcome. I deserve a damn medal for this, but... you're welcome." Bobby said.

The boys and I exit the hospital, walking through the parking lot to the Impala. "You know, I was thinking, guys... maybe we could go after the Colt." Sam said. "Why? What difference would that make?" Dean asked.

"Well, we could use it on Lucifer. I mean, you just said back there..." Sam started to say. "I just said a bunch of crap for Bobby's benefit." Dean said, stopping in the middle of the road. Sam and I stop to look at him.

"I mean, I'll fight. I'll fight till the last man, but let's at least be honest. I mean, we don't stand a snowball's chance, and you know that. I mean, hell, you of all people know that." Dean said, then he walks around Sam.

"Dean..." Sam said, turning around. Dean stops and turns back. "Is there something you want to say to me?" Sam asked and there was a long pause of silence.

"I tried, Sammy. I mean, I really tried. But I just can't keep pretending that everything's all right. Because it's not. And it's never going to be. You chose a demon over your own brother and girlfriend and look what happened." Dean said. "I would give anything... anything... to take it all back." Sam said.

"I know you would. And I know how sorry you are. I do. But, man... you were the one that we depended on the most. And you let us down in ways that I can't even..." Dean said and pauses, struggling for words. "I'm just... I'm having a hard time forgiving and forgetting here. You know?" He said.

"What can I do?" Sam asked. "Honestly? Nothing." Dean replied. Sam nods a little, looking down. This doesn't seem to surprise him. "I just don't... I don't think that we can ever be what we were. You know?" Dean asked, and Sam nods again. This isn't a surprise to him either.

"I just don't think I can trust you." Dean admitted. Sam looks up, surprise. He wasn't expecting that. Dean shakes his head and walks away, pausing at the trunk of the Impala to look back, then gets into the driver's seat. Sam turn to me and I look down, turning away and walking to the Impala.

3rd Person P.O.V
The trio checked into a motel that night, with (Name) getting a separate for herself just like how things used to be before she and Sam started dating. Neither one of them could sleep, without the other beside them.

Sam went outside to get some air, leaning against the hood of the Impala and staring up at the night sky. Not too long later, (Name) step out of her room for some fresh air as well and saw him.

She fidgets anxiously in place for a moment before deciding to approach him. "Couldn't sleep either?" She asked, coming up to join him. Sam jumps slightly at the sound of her voice but once he saw her face, he relaxes. "Yeah. It's uh... it's been a long day." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

(Name) nodded and hops onto the hood to sit, Sam hesitantly sits next to her. They both watch the stars in silence, still feeling a tension between them. (Name) glances at Sam, thinking back to what both her and Dean said to him.

"I'm sorry I said, I can't trust you." She said, and Sam look down, shaking his head. "You have every right not to. I hurt you and broke your trust. Everything you said in your message was true." He said, and (Name) look at him confused. "What?" She asked.

"If I was you, I'd be disgusted to love an abomination like me too." Sam said, closing his eyes tight and (Name) look at him in shocked. "Sam, I never said that." She said, and Sam turns his head slightly to look at her. "Your message..." He started to say.

"I don't know what message you heard, but that wasn't mine. I would never say anything like that. Especially about you." (Name) said, and Sam stares at her. "Sam, you still mean a lot to me. You always will." She continued, placing her hand over her heart and Sam looks at her surprise, his eyes welling up with tears so easily.

"I can't act like everything's alright between us but... I like them to be. I want to forgive you for Ruby. But it's gonna take time." (Name) said, and Sam nodded, sniffing to fight the tears back. "No more hiding, okay?" (Name) said.

"I understand. I promise, no more lies or secrets. I swe..." Sam said, but he stop himself from saying 'swear' and looks down. (Name) smiles a little and places her hand over his, that was resting on the hood.

Feeling her touch, Sam turns his head back to look down at their hands and then up at her. "It okay. I'm sure you mean it this time." (Name) said, and Sam chuckles a little. "I do." He said. "Then prove it to me." (Name) said, and he nodded. "I will." Sam said.

(Name) smiles and leans against his shoulder, surprising Sam. "I know you will." She said, softly, and turns her gaze up to the sky. Sam looks at her in awe and smiles, before looking up at the sky as well to watch the stars with her.

"Look! A shooting star!" (Name) exclaimed, smiling as she points to the sky as a stream of light glitters across the sky. "Make a wish!" She said, and closes her eyes, Sam smiles at her and closes his eyes as well

(Name) opens eyes and look at Sam. "Things can't be that bad then, right?" She asked, and Sam chuckles as he open his eyes to look at her. "I guess not." He muttered.

"I think I'm gonna head off to bed. Night, Sammy." (Name) said, hopping off the hood and heading back towards her room. "Night." Sam said, smiling as he watches her walk away, disappearing into her room.

Sam sighs and looks back at up at the sky. "I love that girl." He whispered. He continues watching the stars for a few minutes before he takes out his phone and opens his messages, staring at (Name's).

Sam's hand shakes a little as he goes to press play and held the phone to his ear, hearing the real message she left for him, without any interference. "H-hey Sam, it's uh (Name). Thought you probably already know that." The message begins and Sam chuckles and smiles gently.

"Listen uh... look I'm just gonna come out and say it. I'm really worried about you, Sam. Look forget about what happen, alright? Forget about the fight and the punch okay? I just... I really need to see you, Sam. I'm so scared that we might be losing you. Please Sam, just talk to me. I need to know you're okay." The message continues and Sam immediately starts tearing up again.

"I still believe in you, Sammy. I'll always believe in you. Even when I shouldn't. Cause I know you have a heart the size of Grand Canyon. And no matter what's happens in the next few hours. I just want you to know... I'll always love you." The message continues and Sam lowers his head as tears started streaming down his face.

"We'll I better go. I'll uh... look after Dean for you while you're gone. Laters, gators." The message ends and Sam drops his phone, letting it bounce off the Impala and onto the ground.

He runs his hand through his hair as he lets out a shaking breath, the tears rushing out of his eyes like a broken dam. "I love her so much." Sam mumbled through his tears as he continues crying into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
44.4K 831 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
18.3K 712 12
Sam and Dean Winchester had been your best friends for as long as you could remember. Being Bobby Singer's adoptive daughter, it was sort of inevitab...