Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 19
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 14

3.9K 92 42
By _Myoui_Penguin_

No One's POV

After that lovely lunch the royal couple had, They were just at Queen Chaeyoung's chambers a the moment on her bed savoring each other's company.

It was as if that scene with Dae Hyun never even happened earlier and no one else knows about it except the royal couple and her bodyguards who got rid of him.

Mina was lying by the younger queen's lap and the latter would stare at her for a long time and peck her lips from time to time.

Mina just suddenly had enough and reached her arms to wrap them on the younger's neck to pull her down for a long, good kiss.

The latter picked up the situation and straightened the older's position flat on the bed and hovered above her without breaking the kiss.

The heat intensifies between the two and Chaeyoung started untying the ribbon that was designed on the dress Mina's wearing today.

The younger licked Mina's upper lip for entrance and she gladly let her and once again, the younger invaded her mouth like she always does which makes the older so intoxicated.

Mina could never get enough of her gorgeous, kissable lips that deliciously taste like strawberries all the time.

The two would not be surprised if both their lips will be swollen by the minute.

They finally came to a stop to catch their breaths for a moment, the whole room was quiet that they could clearly hear their hearts beating in harmony and their heavy breathing.

The older could see the younger's orbs darken and filled with lust so she is going to give that to her.

Mina just nodded indicating Chaeyoung can do anything with her so the younger then attacked her neck first and planted wet kisses on it which gave the older that tingling sensation and started letting out muffled moans.

The heat just keeps on increasing when suddenly, how the timing was unfortunate, they heard a knock on the door.

The couple stopped to hear if it was really a knock on the door but they didn't hear it anymore.

 The younger faced her beloved queen once again and they look at each other awkwardly but she slowly went back to kissing her queen's milky-white neck and continued their make-out session but once again the knock on the door was heard.

They realized someone must be indeed behind the door and even spoke, "My queens, it is Nayeon." they heard and the younger quickly got off her queen and they started fixing themselves quickly.

"J-just a m-moment." Chaeyoung stuttered as a response to Nayeon and the older just giggled at the younger's cute response to her personal assistant and continued fixing herself.

After Mina fixed herself she went to check on Chaeyoung too and saw that her hair is still messy so she fixed it for her and just kissed her nose then gave her a gummy smile that might relieve her frustration from the sudden disturbance.

Chaeyoung went to the door now and opened it revealing the bunny assistant of her queen and Nayeon bowed to her, "My queens, the grand queen dowager would like to see Queen Mina for a moment." she informed and bowed once again.

The two queens looked at each other in confusion as to why their grandmother is looking for Mina.

"Why is grandmother looking for Mina?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked her.

Nayeon once more bowed, "I am not certain your majesty but that is what was just ordered of me when I was called to bring Queen Mina."

"D-did I do anything wrong?" Mina suddenly asked softly in a concerned tone like a kid would ask when being called by the school principal.

"No, I'm sure that's not it, you've been doing great love, she might just ask you how you're doing like that, don't think too bad about it." she was comforted by her beloved wife that made her calm and smile.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung told her and offered her arm for Mina to link hers onto.

"Oh, I was told that only Queen Mina must go, I'm sorry your majesty." Nayeon informed them once more and bowed before they could head their way.

They visibly saw the younger queen's pout and silently giggled to themselves about her cute reaction from hearing what Nayeon informed them.

The younger just sighed instead and faced her queen and held both of her hands, "Don't worry love, I know grandmother and she cares so much for you, it's nothing bad I promise you that." she assured.

Mina nodded and the younger kissed her hand before she could leave. 

Nayeon bows to the younger queen as they leave her chambers and after she closes it the poor cub sighs once more that she's being left by her beloved queen when they were about to make love once again.

But she couldn't blame it all on her grandmother either, she respects her so much and she always has plenty of other time to spend with her queen.

---
Mina's POV

I walked with Nayeon now to Manchunjeon Hall, I somehow feel scared about this but remembering what her majesty told me I tried my best to just calm down and think positively.

When we arrived the guards at the door of grandmother's chamber bowed to me.

"Her highness Queen Mina has arrived!" Nayeon announced and the two guards opened the door widely for us.

As we entered I saw grandmother on her main office desk with a bright smile on her face which calmed me down that maybe it was not really a bad thing at all.

Nayeon bowed to her and stepped aside while keeping her head low and I came forward and also bowed, "You've called for me grandmother?" I asked.

"You may leave us." grandmother calmly said referring to her P.A. and Nayeon who both bowed and proceed to leave the room now.

Both of us were left in the room but even though what she was about to say might be something not so bad, I still feel nervous that I might make a mistake.

"I know you've gone through a lot these days my dear, are you alright?" she asked.

"I am grandmother thank you for your concern." I simply answered.

"I know it's hard but as far I've noticed you and Chaeyoung-ah seemed to be over the moon for each other." she says playfully but I could just helplessly blush at what she said.

She must've noticed that made her chuckle, "Oh how I love the beauty of young couples like the both of you, I was so surprised at how Chaeyoung has changed in a short period of time. I know she was childish and stubborn at first but seeing her now she had a big difference, is it true that she even cooked you breakfast dear?"

"Yes, grandmother." and she gasped and I just covered my mouth to hold my smile.

"It's no different than a miracle dear, I've never imagined her doing such thoughtful and sweet things, well I'm happy everything is turning out fine and that she's taking better care of you, I hope this continues hmm?" she said.

"Of course grandmother." I answered with a smile and slightly bowed to her once more as she chuckles.

"Well now that I've asked you about my curiosities, it's time for the main reason why I called you here." she started saying that somehow is making me feel so curious about what it may be.

"I heard you're already done with most of your royalty lessons and have nothing much to do for the rest of the day is that true?"

"Yes grandmother." and her face turned to an amazed look.

"I'm surprised dear, I never thought of anyone who can learn so many things in just a short period of time like you." she said in amazement while I just smile feeling a little shy.

"Well since that's the case, I was wondering if we'll get that relaxing spa and roam around the city today. Spend grandmother and grandaughter time as I promised. It'll be also good for the baby."

"I asked Princess Tzuyu to come but she has a busy schedule today but it's alright since I was hoping to just spend time alone with you once dear, so what do you say hmm? I'm sure you also miss spending time outside the palace." she added and chuckled.

"I'm happy with the idea grandmother but..." I started saying.

"But what dear? Is there something wrong?"

"Well, wouldn't that gather much attention? I hope you'd understand but I really don't like people following us." I honestly told her and she laughed.

"Oh dear didn't anyone ever tell you? I'm the mistress of disguise, I've lived in the palace my whole life but always wanted to experience enjoying the streets of Korea like a commoner, *she whispers* just so you know I go shopping at the central market twice a week on my own, you never heard pr saw on the news anyone catching me shopping haven't you?" she said and kept on chuckling.

Now I remember, her majesty did tell me this before, well it's cool of her.

"Is that so grandmother? Well, I'll be glad to go with you today," I gladly told her with my big smile.

"That's great dear! Well, we better get ready right? We have to absolutely look like just ordinary grandmother and granddaughter in the streets of Korea." she excitedly said and stood up from her seat and put her arm around my shoulders.

They opened the doors for us and as we went out she ordered something from her P.A. and Nayeon that both bowed and went out of our sights for a moment.

She told me that both of us will go to Daejojeon hall and as we walk towards there she told me, "I'm sorry I had to borrow you from Chaeyoung dear, I just thought you two have plenty of other time for yourselves and that it's been long since I took anyone with me to roam the city."

"You don't have to say sorry grandmother, and you're also right that we still have other time for ourselves, and I'm very glad to come to you today, I'm sure her majesty will understand as well." I truthfully replied.

That may be my response to her but mentally I still thought, 'It is indeed fine with me grandmother, but I'm not sure if her majesty does feel the same.'

Speaking of which I wonder what she's thinking or doing right now, I hope she's not that frustrated anymore after being disturbed by Nayeon when we were about to make out, the timing is just too funny and I just laughed mentally instead.

When we arrived at Daejojeon I was surprised to see Nayeon and grandmother's P.A. already waiting for us along with Hye Jin who is as usual with her make-up bags and other equipment.

They opened the door for us and we immediately went to my dressing room and let me sit down with the mirror in front of me.

"Did you get what I asked for dear?" grandmother asked Nayeon.

"Yes your highness." Nayeon answered and signaled Hye Jin to show grandmother something.

When I noticed it was a wig? A short, wavy, brown one to be exact and I immediately know who'll they put it on then all their eyes were now on me and I could just smile awkwardly.

"You take care of her alright?" grandmother told Hye Jin.

"Leave it to me your highness." Hye Jin assured grandmother as she bowed to her.

"Well, I'll see you in a while my dear I have to prepare as well, Ms. Im knows where to take you later when we'll leave already." grandmother told me.

"Understood grandmother." I replied and we all bowed to her as she leaves the dressing room with her P.A.

The next thing I knew from my real long, black hair was now kept underneath a short, wavy, brown wig and I must say, I may not really love it but it still looked so natural on me that it didn't look fake at all.

A/N: That's how it looks like guys, but not her clothes for later:>

After that  Hye Jin removed the make-up that she always put on me every morning and just touch a little powder to look natural.

Then instead of the expensive, elegant suits or dresses that I wear every day, they let me choose from my old clothes that I brought here when I first moved into the palace.

I just chose an oversized white long sleeve since my baby bump is starting to show and pants then white tennis shoes and I'm glad they approve of it.

Later on, I thank Hye Jin and Nayeon asked, "Are you ready to leave your highness?" she asked and I simply nod.

Before I could answer I thought of her majesty, "Oh can't I say goodbye to her majesty first?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, our time might be limited for you to spend time in the city and the grand queen dowager always expects us to be on time when it comes to going somewhere with her. But I will make sure to relay your message to her majesty." Nayeon apologized to me and bowed.

"Oh o-ok I understand well I have no other choice then, we could go." I told her with a little sad tone.

Hye Jin and the other court maids bowed goodbye to me now as I leave my chambers and followed Nayeon to an unfamiliar place.

There was a small passageway at the side of Dajojeon Hall that couldn't be easily noticed, it wasn't long until we reached the end that led us to a storehouse.

When we went inside I saw grandmother with her personal assistant, just like me, instead of her usual, expansive and elegant clothes, she's just wearing some old pants and a flowery blouse from the 80's I guess. 

And from her black-dyed hair, she wore a gray wig that was tied to a bun.

She smiled seeing me and then we were both given sunglasses and sunny hats to finish our disguise.

At the other side of the storehouse was another door and upon opening, it was a street already and a car waiting for us.

I was still amazed by the passageway and this storehouse that I'd never discovered in the palace before.

Before I could go I told Nayeon once more, "Don't forget to tell her majesty okay?"

"Yes your highness, please travel safe." she said and later on she and grandmother's P.A. bowed to us as we leave.

There aren't even extra security like a second car with bodyguards, just basically a car for me and grandmother to ride on and a driver.

He bowed to us and opens the car door so we went it and not long enough we were on the road.

"Just between you and me no one knows about that secret passageway except you, me and our assistants." she starting saying and my mouth went 'O'.

"If Chaeyoung has her own passageways in the palace how much more I when I have lived longer in the palace than her whole life, the only difference is she doesn't where mine is located but I know where all her secret passageways were created." she whispered and chuckled.

"H-her majesty has passageways too?" I asked.

She then gently gasped and covered her mouth, "Oh dear, slip of the tongue but yes, please don't mention or ask her about and especially saying you heard it from me will you dear? *I nod* it's up to her whether to tell you about it or not, I just didn't stop her from creating those passageways because I know she feels the same way as I do wanting to escape once in a while and in case something happens in the palace, at least she can escape safely." she explained.

I completely understood her, it is quite suffocating being in the palace most of your days except when going to special events, business trips, or meetings. 

If you were quite struggling or basically poor of course you want to live an amazing and luxurious life in the palace but actually, it doesn't always go that way. 

Later on, you still want to get fresh air and roam around the world like a free spirit.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV  

"Her highness asked me to tell you goodbye, she couldn't come to say it personally because the grand queen dowager wanted her to be on time when they leave, please forgive her your majesty." Nayeon told me with a sad tone and bowed.

"I see, may I ask where they went?" I asked.

"The grand queen dowager wanted to go to the spa with Queen Mina and roam around the city your majesty."

I just nodded and sighed instead, it's grandmother after all, she really does want you to get on time especially when you're coming with her.

I also went with her to roam around the city several times when I was younger, I couldn't even say goodbye to my mother and father, but of course, when they heard it was grandmother, they could never say no.

I'm sure Mina will have I good time with her, little did I know grandmother goes out of the palace a few times a week, she must've been lonely in her past trips these days, I should spend time again with her when I can.

"It's alright Nayeon, I understand, you can go now." I dismissed her and she bowed and went off.

"Momo" I called her attention who was just standing by near my desk.

"Yah Momo" I said once more but it was as if I was just invisible and she keeps typing on her phone.

She's been so busy on her phone these days that she couldn't even work properly.

Last time I even made my own tea because of it can you believe that?

I wonder who she's chatting with that she's so hooked up on it. 

"Yah Hirai Momo!" I said loudly this time and she flinched and quickly hid her phone in her pocket.

"Y-yes my queen?" she asked and laughed awkwardly while I just gave her a death glare.

"You really want to be a horse keeper again, don't you? Don't you know its working hours? If you were in the Joseon Dynasty your neck was already sold at the market by then." I sort of scolded her and scratched my nape.

She covered her neck with her hands protecting it and I just chuckled, "I-I'm, sorry your majesty please forgive me, tell me what you needed now." 

I just sigh instead, "Just call Atty. Han, I want to talk to him." I told her.

"Yes my queen." she replied and bowed to me before leaving my office.

I took out the divorce paper from my desk and it haunted me once again that I had the audacity to bring it up to Minari before, if I had actually done it my world would have crashed already.

If I ever came across doing such a thing again it would be because I'm not in my right mind or I did something that I don't deserve her ever again and she would be better of with someone else.

This time I'll give my all for her, I'll start anew with her and live a happy life with her and our family, I could definitely say this is not out of pity, I really love her to the ends of the universe.

I crumpled the divorce paper and tore it into pieces, and that's why I'm calling my lawyer to cancel all of it.

---
Mina's POV

We arrived at a street that wasn't crowded and it seemed like it was not so known in the city that people who only come here are the ones who live or have a business here, not an attraction or tourist spot.

Grandmother and I just walked up the road since the car couldn't fit there anymore, looking around the place it was full of cheap apartments and buildings that have offices and restaurants.

It's just like the neighborhood I used to live in with Dahyun and it brought me memories, I was already satisfied with how I lived before.

 Then we reached a building that says on the headboard, 'SamYoung Spa and Sauna'.

"Come in dear." Grandmother told me and I nodded and went inside with her.

It's like the usual spa and sauna people go to but this place is quite unique because they sort of made the surroundings vintage and their equipment, appliances and such are already advanced and high quality.

"It may be not the V.I.P. high-class spa that people who want the best treatment wanted to go to but I assure you, they give the best service here and there aren't many people here because it's more like a hidden gem so it's also good for us when we don't want to get attention from the public so it's quiet and peaceful," she said.

"That sounds nice grandmother, I'm actually fine with anything, even just the normal ones I wanted to go there before even just once but never had the time." I sincerely told her.

"Oh you poor thing, well we'll go here more often then, you deserve it my dear and you know why I assure you this place is the best? I opened up this place with my best friends 30 years ago, that's why it's called 'SamYoung Spa and Sauna" because the three of us all have 'Young' in our names so I know how everything goes here." she said and chuckled while I gasped to what she said.

"Jinja halmeoni?" I asked and she nods.

"Jin Young-ah!" we suddenly heard a woman and grandmother chuckles.

"Oh, Sun Young-ah!" grandmother waved at her and they both hugged.

"Yah! Oh Young-ah! Jin Young is here!" she called out and another woman appeared from the curtains behind the cashier.

"Oh you're here dear! Oh my we missed you so much!" the other said and the 3 of them hugged, how sweet.

The other woman then named Sun Young glanced at me and a surprising look filled her face, "Omo is this your granddaughter-in-law Jin Young-ah?"

"That's right dear." grandmother answered her.

"Your highness." they both said and bowed to me.

I bowed to them, "Hello ma'am, a pleasure to meet all of you, please get back up, no need for you to do thart." I greeted.

"Aigoo your highness, you're the queen of this country, of course we should pay our respects, you're such a humble, fine, elegant lady. She's even more beautiful in person." the woman Oh Young said in delight.

So I bowed once more, "Thank you so much for your kind words ma'am."

"Aigoo she's so respectful as well, Chaeyoung-ah has chosen a very fine lady indeed." Ms. Sun Young added.

"You can say that again, our Chaeyoung-ah has changed for the better when Mina dear came into her life." grandmother proudly said and I could just blush at their words.

"Aigoo it's been so long since I've seen Chaeyoung, she was just a little kid when you brought her here before, you should bring her sometime." Ms. Oh Young said.

"I know but only next time dear, she's been quite busy for a while." grandmother replied and they all just nod.

"Well Mina dear you can also call them 'halmeoni' ok?" grandmother told me and I just nod.

"Yah! Are we that old to be called grandma?" Ms. Oh Young and they all laughed.

"It's not like the three of us are getting any younger. How time flies." Ms. Sun Young replied and they just sigh and nod.

"Well, are you planning to have a child anytime soon with our Chaeyoung dear? That's will be delightful." Ms. Oh Young asked and they chuckle.

"Well I-"

Before I could even answer grandmother started, "Aigoo that's why we came here in the first place, she's already 4 months pregnant!" grandmother happily said and chuckled while the other two women gasped in surprise.

"Oh yes, that's right aigoo we almost forgot, we're so old already indeed, well my dear, you have come to the right place, lucky pregnant women who get to hear about our spa immediately visit here to experience our special spa treatment for pregnant ladies." Ms. Sun Young cheerfully said.

I nod and show signs of amazement, "Is that so halmeoni? Well then please take good care of me." I delightedly told them and bowed.

"Of course dear, well then shall we get started?" Ms. Oh Young asks.

"Nae, h-halmeoni." I stuttered and they just chuckled and guided us to change first then we headed to the massage chairs now.

Walking around the place there weren't many people not even 10, you'd be wondering how they're still in business for 30 years now right?

The price and the service must be worth it that they have plenty of regular customers over the years.

The other customers don't even mind or notice us, mostly all fell asleep now from the relaxation.

I was just laying on the massage bed beside grandmother.

I thought they'll just send us two of their spa attendants but actually Ms. Oh young and Ms. Sun Young we'll take care of us themselves.

They started moisturizing our skin and then started massaging us but specifically, Ms Oh Young is giving me a prenatal massage.

She's good, the pregnancy discomfort that I always feel is gone.

While grandmother is laying on her stomach, I could just lay on my side or flat on my back.

"Is it good so far dear?" grandmother asked me with a little groaning tone since she's savoring the relaxation.

"Nae grandmother, they're good, I-I want to sleep now." I honestly told her and the three best friends chuckle.

"That's good to hear dear, then do so, it is expected you'll fall asleep any minute, relieve all your stress." grandmother said and I slowly nod while continuing to savor the good massage.

Later on, they started our facial treatment, they even said they made the facial skincare mixture themselves from natural ingredients that could rarely be found and are from far away places, not processed or artificial ones so if sold in markets, it could be very pricey.

They started spreading some on my face, and the usual, they put slices of cucumber on my eyes and I just sleep as time passes.

They then guided us to their famous hot tubs, they have the usual advanced, electric ones but that won't be good for the baby so that's why they guided us to the special ones where the heat was even created from a natural process that's done during the ancient times which is so unique about their place and will be pricier but all worth it.

The water was so warm and relaxing, and it had a beautiful scent of jasmine.

After that, they also guided us to their famous sauna, of course, more relaxation but this time grandmother and I got to have a little talk.

"Aigoo, it's been a while since I've been here, I may be part of the royal family living a rich, luxurious life with many people serving me as many could imagine but I actually miss running this place with my best friends. " she sincerely said and I could just nod, I somehow could totally understand her.

"You might be wondering why I started this place with my friends years ago and give service to people myself when I might come from a rich family that was betrothed to Chaeyoung's late grandfather."

"I somehow do halmeoni." I replied truthfully.

"It's not like that at all my dear, I was just born from a middle-class family, we're not rich at all, we were just like, your family my dear." she said which made my eyes widen.

"My mom was a spa attendant as well and her co-workers were the moms of Sun Young and Oh Young. They worked at a special spa and sauna place exactly like ours, so the three of us were together ever since, we play at the spa our moms work at, we go to school together so as we grow we observed and learned plenty of things from the spa there." she explained.

"Sun Young's mom actually saved up and bought this building and passed it on to her after she died so we thought of turning this place into a spa and applying all the skills and techniques we learned from the spa our mom's worked at." she added and my mouth went 'O' hearing al her explanation that starts to make all sense now.

"Even if this place never had funding or connections when I became queen, it would still run just fine like now, I never even put so much money here with the money I saved up when I became queen and had CEO positions to several companies of the royal family. We just invested the money we earned here and that's what we used for the funds and equipment of this spa mostly."

"But then like any regular day, I met Chaeyoung's grandfather, I didn't even recognize he was the crown prince just roaming around the streets, I guess it's really in our royal family to be good at disguising and escape the palace from time to time to get some fresh air, he always then wanted to meet up after we close our spa and roam around the city."

"It was only then he revealed his true self when he wanted to introduce me to his family. Of course, I was shocked, his family was against me as well 'cause I don't come from a famous or wealthy family." she said.

"D-did he ever thought of leaving you so that he could still be king?" I suddenly asked out of curiosity.

"It was actually the opposite dear, he even wanted to give up his crown prince title and won't become king just to be with me, I even said he doesn't have to do that and he could still find someone nice who comes from a rich family but he really fought for us, that's when the traditional way of the crown prince being betrothed to a fine daughter of a well-known, rich family ended starting with us. His parents just kept on observing if I am worthy as well of becoming the queen."

"That's incredible halmeoni, I never thought you've been through deeper things in life than this." I told her.

She nods, "That's the only thing dear, my husband's parents just made up my social background so that the people won't look down on me and the royal family like we tried to do on you." she added.

"But Yu Ra, Chaeyoung's late mom was different, she was also not well off and her family is struggling but she proudly confessed to the public and proved herself, that's why plenty also admired her and the poor citizens of this country respected the royal family more."

"Actually you remind me of her dear, a lot, my son was also stubborn and childish at first but then she changed him for the better, they also went through an incident like you and Chaeyoung did that's why I think Chaeyoung is just going through her parent's footsteps in love."

She then held my hand tightly, "That's why I don't want you and Chaeyoung to avoid anything that's coming to you dear because there is always a good reason why it happens, no matter what don't ever leave each other, not hoping this would happen but if you two ever do separate I just know fate will still bring you both together again."

"I understand grandmother, I promise I'll never leave by her side." I assured her and we suddenly had a warm embrace.

"I trust you dearly, well that's why when I became queen I still never promoted our advertised our place, people would have been flooding here by then and I doubt we'll easily talk here alone like this, we just let fate reach to the lucky people who will know and here about this place."

"It was just 15 years ago when we started hiring spa attendants 'cause we aren't getting any younger and aren't strong like we used to, we don't hire them by good resume, we hire ones that are determined to be trained by us ourselves for 2 years learning our unique techniques until they could work here." she added while I just said 'Woah'

"Aigoo I have been talking too much already, it must be true as you grow older you tell plenty of stories to the younger generation about what you've been through in your younger years. You must be sick of my babbling dear." she said.

"Oh not at all grandmother, I actually love your story, it made me learn plenty of things, that's what's also good in getting older, you get wiser." I told her and she chuckles.

Not long until then, they gave us a manicure and pedicure, a full package, I've never been so pampered in all my life.

Finally, our day at the spa and sauna was over, we changed back to our disguises and grandmother went to the cashier where the other two of her best friends were standing.

"Here's what I owe you my dears," grandmother said and started to take out money from her wallet.

"Yah what are you doing? Are you serious? We've been running this place for years and we've been together since who knows when and do we expect you to pay? Forget it Jin Young-ah." Ms. Sun Young told her.

"Just take it already, did I say it's for you? It's for the spa, and treat our spa attendants to a meal once in a while aigoo, you want me to promote our place to the public?" grandmother asked them.

"Oh don't you even think about it, I don't want this place to be crowded and chaotic, this place won't be in peace and quiet and you couldn't easily come here if that happens aigoo, fine." Ms. Oh Young said and slowly accepts the money grandmother paid and they chuckle.

The three best friends hugged for the last time they suddenly went to me and caressed my hair, "Aigoo your highness you've never been more beautiful and glowing until you came here, I hope the little child inside you grows and come out healthy okay? Take care of Chaeyoungie as well, don't  hesitate to always come here again ok?" Ms. Sun Young told me.

"Nae, I will keep that everything in mind, thank you so much for today halmeonies, and no need to call me your highness, just Mina is fine." I gratefully told me.

They also hugged me for the last time and kept on complimenting me until we really had to go now.

We walked down the road again where the driver is waiting for us by the car and next thing I knew we were at Seoul's famous central market, of course, it's flooded with people and you can find everything here, from souvenirs, clothes, especially food not only that but almost everything here are very affordable.

We didn't worry about people spotting us even with disguise or not as it was crowded and people just focus on getting to where they wanted to buy things they want or it might all run out.

Grandmother and I were just calmy roaming around trying samples of any food that attracts us and buying them and we also tried out some hats and scarfs.

It was so much fun and grandmother also knows how to choose good quality fish, chicken, pork, or beef and also plans to cook them when we go back to the palace.

She could actually be just like any grandmother a normal person has, that's what I also love about her, she really enjoys the life of a commoner as well even if she lives already an elegant life in the palace.

We eventually ate at a good restaurant that is famous for ox-bone soup as we were tired of roaming around and buying plenty of things.

After that, we decided it was time to go back to the palace now but before that, I managed to take a selfie with grandmother to remember this fun day and we hugged each other.

We went back and entered the secret entrance where we exited before and just pretended like we didn't go anywhere today.

---
Later in the night...
---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

"Ahh ahh...Ch-chaeng-ah d-don't stop" my goddess wife moans in pleasure as I kept derailing her below me.

"Moan my name Minari.." I suddenly husked, god she always feels so good around me.

"Chaeng-ah~ uhh...Son Chaeyoung~" she obeys which turned me on more that I started playing with her clit while I keep fucking her.

She becoming a moaning mess now, her moans and whimpers are always music to my ears.

I finally continued what I couldn't earlier, I was somehow jealous of how she spent a fun time with grandmother but she's all mine again.

"F-...f-...fu-" she uttered and I think I know the word that she wanted to say.

 "It's okay love, you could curse." I told her but she just keeps whimpering and I keep on thrusting.

I suddenly felt myself twitch again, this was our third round and I can't even believe I have this much stamina tonight.

"Ch-Chaeng-ah I think I'm near again." she moan and dug her fingers into my back again.

"C-cum with me love." I told her and I fasten my pace and she started meeting my thrust while I suck on her mounds.

"Sh-...shi-..shi-" she struggled to say another curse word again but continued to moan until one last thrust, "AHH!" we both screamed as we reached our climax once more and I slowed down my pace to help her drive out her orgasm.

I slowly pulled out of her and she moaned one last time. I dropped down to the bed beside her and covered us with the comforter.

We were breathing heavily and I managed to kiss her forehead.

"That was-"

"Amazing" she finished what I was about to say and covered her face while giggling.

"But I'm starting to concern it might be hurting our baby." I honestly told her.

She sadly nods in agreement, "We should just ask the doctor for advice about this."  she said and I also nod.

"But hey, it's okay to curse alright? Even when you're mad, you gotta let it out." I told her and laughed then kissed her cheek thinking it was cute of her that she was struggling to curse like an innocent kid.

"It's just that I-I'm, not used to saying it." she shyly said and I just hugged her wider while cuddling her and her face buried in my neck.

"I love you my queen, Park Minari." I suddenly blurted out.

"I love you too, Queen Son Chaeyoung." she replied and we pecked each other lips one last time until we drifted off to dreamland where we'll still see each other.

---
The next morning
---
Mina's POV

Like any other day, I woke up with a sleeping cub still sleeping soundly beside me.

I just suddenly cupped her face admiring her features that make me mesmerized every time.

She slowly wakes up as well, upon opening her eyes her bright smile appears revealing her cute dimples and she slowly leans in and pecks my lips.

"Good morning my love." she lovingly said, "Good morning darling." I replied back and her eyes widen so I got confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "What did you call me?" she asked.

"Uhh...darling?" I repeated and nervously smile. "Call me that again." she excitingly said like a kid begging for candy and if she's a dog her tail is waggling already.

I giggled to what she asked for, "Darling?" I called out with a teasing tone and she was shaking with excitement hearing that from me.

"One more, one more please." she begged.

"Darling, darling, darling." I said multiple times, "Happy?" I asked and continued laughing.

She nods and kisses my crown, "I love it." she said that made me blush.

We eventually went to take a shower together, that's our morning routine now, waking up beside each other and taking a shower together then our P.A.'s will just prepare our clothes whether we'd sleep in Sajeongjeon or Daejojeon, they know the drill.

There's not a night we would sleep we'd sleep separately from each other since then.

This day was different though, it's a Saturday which means we'll attend the prenatal program again.

I suddenly had a call first and it was Dahyun.

"Hi Dubu!! How are you? I missed you so much!" I told her.

"Minari!! Oh I mean your highness, I'm doing fine, how 'bout you? Just seeing the news about you and her majesty you've been going through a lot." she said.

"Yah it's just me stop with the your highness, but I'm fine, better actually, I promise you that. So why did you call?" I asked.

"Can't I just check on my best friend who'slike thw queen of this country? And just so you know when you went here with her majesty at the company and we hugged, a lot of employees swarm and wanted to be close to me now like creeps can you believe that? I think I even replaced Seo Ra now as the popular employee of the company" she said and I laughed.

"Well what should I say? Your welcome?" I asked and laughed.

"More like sorry, they won't leave me alone Mitang, I only have alone time now when I get home, plus I guess your precious wife is a good boss that her assistant has plenty of time to text me." she replied.

I laughed then realized, "Wait what? Her majesty's assistant? Momo? You text each other??"

"Yeah, she feels like we've known each other for so long and text me until late at night when we just met once, it's supposed to be creepy but I don't know, it doesn't feel like that at all." she said.

"Really? How did you even get her number?"

"At the wedding, she wouldn't get off me, then asked me for my number, I don't see a reason why i should but she said she could report to me about you incase something is up about you, but ever since she started texting me she didn't even tell me a single thing about you." she said and they got me even laughing more.

"Well hearing that she must like you and you seem to feel the same." I teased her but really does seem true.

"Yah don't dream, I can't imagine myself with that racoon, anyway call you again soon boss is calling me, I went for overtime today."

"Alright I'll  you again Dubu!!" I said and she ended the call, I sighed in relief that I got to hear from her in a while and laugh, she's always make me laugh especially when we were living together.

After breakfast we prepared right away to go to the venue. When we arrived there we greeted the other couple attending as well.

This time the place has tables, one table with two seats in it for each couple to sit on. Her majesty and I found ours as well and not long until Instructor Jennie came and we greeted her.

"Welcome again dear future parents!! So for today I have a fun activity for you." Instructor Jennie excitedly said and everyone also clapped in excitement.

Then the staff started giving each couple of course including me and her majesty a sewing kit and a piece of soft cloth.

"So today you're going to make the clothes of your precious incoming baby! Wouldn't that be nice?" Instructor Jennie asked and I could see the other parents happy hearing it as well, it was the same for me and her majesty but she's like a kid stomping her feet quickly yet silently on the floor in excitement that if no one was around, she would already jump for joy.

"Alright, and just so you know you don't have to be a good sewer to make this today, the cloth is already formed in pieces of a baby's clothing already and all you need is to assemble them like a puzzle and they way to attach them together is by sewing it together, sounds easy right? And we'll still guide you along the way so don't worry." Instructor Jennie added and everyone nodded in undesrtanding.

I'm glad I learned sewing from mom and when I was still studying in middle school, mom would teach me more other than my school lessons in sewing because I have plenty of clothes that have wholes or small rips since they're old but will be in good shape with just a good sewing.

"So shall we start?" Intructor Jennie asked and everyone agreed. They showed us a video first for different ways on how to stitch it, I know them all but I still watch together with her majesty so she could also be familiar.

Instructor Jennie said we can proceed on our own and she'll just roam around to check each of us.

We opened the sewing box now and I chose the right needle and we just of course chose the white thread to match the cloth.

I entered the thread now into the needle and when I got the right length I tied the end to a knot now.

When I was about to sew the first 2 pieces of the cloth together I saw the look on her majesty.

The look where, she wanted to do it herself, but like she couldn't bring herself to do so because I wanted to do the same thing.

So I suddenly gave it to her, "H-here, you should do it, I know you also to make it for our l-little one." I stuttered because I was shy to say all of that to her for some reason.

Her eyes widen and her faced filled with emotion, "T-thank you love." she blurted out she slowly took the needle and cloth from me.

"Of course, don't worry I'll guide you." I told her and she nods like a cute kid and kisses me cheek quick and I could feel the other couples immediately put their attention on us from her majesty's sudden action.

I playfully slap her shoulder, "Yah where not alone here everyone's looking at us now." I told her and I cupped my cheeks as I could feel them hot.

"So? Is it wrong to show such affection to my queen?" she asked playfully back.

"Well it's not like that but I don't really like the attention others give." I honestly told her.

"I understand love, so teach me now, I can't wait to make this and one day put it on our little baby." she excitingly said and I giggled to what she said but later on I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, geez it's making me emotional.

"What's wrong love?" she suddenly asked me in concern.

I just shook my head and wiped my tears. I sniffed, "It's just that, it makes me to happy hearing that, and I can't wait for that day." I honestly told her and closed my eyes tightly and a few more tears rolled down and she hugged me.

Gladly no one noticed that moment as they were busy also sewing their incoming baby's clothes.

We eventually just continued and as I guide her, the pieces of clothing we're attaching is starting to take form.

Her stitches might not be equal nor straight but it's understandable as it's her first time but her effort and the love she gives in making it is what make it so valuable that melts my heart.

I mean she could make a baby, how much more just the clothing for the baby?

It wasn't bad as it turned out, it actually looked cute with the crooked stitches like a kid made it.

"Ok now since everyone seems to be finished with their baby's clothing, the next part is to make small patches and put it onto your baby's clothing!" Instructor Jennie announced.

"So not all of the moms here have the same number of weeks old in pregnancy, some already know the gender of their baby and some do not yet, but that's alright, so we have a guide here of cute patches that you could copy both for boys and for girls, you can make as many as you want, so for those who already know the gender of your baby for example a girl, you can try making cute patches for a baby girl like a flower or bow then attach it on the clothing you made and for the ones who don't know the gender of your baby yet, you can try making patches both for a girl or boy and when you find out the gender already you can attach them later on as well." Instructor Jennie added.

So they gave us thin cardboard papers as the base and different colors of yarn.

We cut the cardboard into pieces in different shapes, a heart, flower, sword, moon, butterfly, shoe, hat, rubber duckie, baby bottle, teddy bear, baby bottle, ball and many more so we have plenty to put on the clothing whether it could be a boy or girl.

We then filled the shaped cardboard by tracing it with the yarns and it was all cute, colorful and pretty.

Lastly they gave us pens, we could write anything on the clothing or doodle if we want.

We thought of then writing 'Minari and Chaeyoung's little Ruler' at the back and it turned out cute on how we wrote it on cursive and a little crown doodle at the end.

Then we just kept all the patches we made safely in a box now and we were happy of the output we worked on today.

Another Saturday's Prenatal class was over and we thanked and said goodbye to instructor Jennie.

While in the limo, looking at the clothing and cute patches we made just reminded me and her majesty to by more baby stuff at the mall.

She immediately told the driver to bring us the royal mall and called the mall in advanced that we're coming.

When we arrived the manager and several salesman and sales ladies were waiting for us by the entrance and bowed to us when we got down the limo.

The other staff and people roaming around the mall bowed to us as we pass by but gladly no one followed or gave us much attention like we're just any customer.

We were immediately guided to the baby's section, it absolutely has everything, as we don't know the gender of our baby yet, we decided to just find products that are fit for both genders.

Her majesty almost pointed at everything she thinks is nice and is very useful when the baby is born, I told her she should down and doesn't have to buy everything, she did her best but she was just so excited.

Baby bottles, cradle, wallpapers, more baby clothes, socks, teddy bears, bonnets, baby bags when travelling, pillows, covers, towels, anything you can imagine for the baby from the basics and many more plus, for the baby's room.

I can't believe everything that her majesty picked up filled a whole delivery truck that'll follow us to the palace when we go back. 

Her majesty thought first which room in the palace when should put all these in and it struck us, the vacant room in front of mine in Daejeojeon hall was perfect, no one ever thought what to put there.

We saw grandmother and Tzuyu's jaw drop as they saw the truck that was following us in front of Daejeojeon hall.

"Omo Chaeyoung dear what's all this? Is someone moving in with us?" grandmother asked her.

"What? Oh, it's just a few things we bought from the Royal mall for the baby." Her majesty calmy yet cheerfully replied.

"Just a few things unnie? Are you like having 10 babies at once? You're just having you first baby yet you're bought all of this already like a whole family's stuff moving in to another home!" Princess Tzuyu told her and I could just see all the other staff and our personal assistant hold their laugh.

"I agree with Tzuyu-ah, Mina dear didn't you try telling her to slow down it a bit?" grandmother suddenly asked me.

"I have hadn't grandmother, there would've been maybe 2 more trucks following us back to the palace." I honestly told her and just lowered my head.

Grandmother facepalmed herself and shook her head, "Chaeyoung dear, I understand how excited and how much you put your heart out for your incoming baby but this is quite too much, spending this much money isn't the problem either we could even afford more, it's just that the baby isn't going to need all these later on, they'll still grow up." grandmother told her. 

We all nodded in agreement. Her majesty sighed, "You're right grandmother, maybe I did go a little far, but don't worry, I won't be adding more for a while okay? This is all it for now." she just said and grandmother sighs and just nod in defeat.

Her majesty and I now just pointed where everything will be placed now in the room, it didn't take long since plenty worked to place all of it together until a last box that was brought in.

"Oh be very careful with that one, that's the most precious thing that will be in this room." her majesty told them.

I didn't notice this one earlier when they opened it and brought out a beautiful baby chandelier and hung it over the crib.

It was made of gold and diamonds, you could tell it was custom made. It had the moon, sun, heart, crown, there was even a penguin and cub on it but I saw a unique figure I looked at it closely, it was a family, me and her majesty and a tiny baby between us hugging it, they really shaped us in full detail.

Then her majesty pulled the crown of the chandelier and it started playing a lullaby as it rotates.

It brought me to tears, "Do you like it love?" she asked back hugging me.

I shook my head, "I don't like it, I love it." I told her and cried more and she went in front to give me a warm hug.

"I'm glad," she said and kissed my crown then suddenly bent down to level my womb and caressed it, "Can't wait to see you my little one." she said and kissed my womb.

She stood with me now rubbing my shoulders to calm me down and we looked around the room one last time as I rest my head on her shoulder, it was all perfect.

---
Later in the day
---
Still Mina's POV

I'm at the library once more to find another book I like, as I found two I decided to go back now to my chambers when I passed by Woo Jin's office again. 

I just stopped to wave hello but then he signaled me to come in.

"I must be disturbing you, seeing you working hard on something." I told him. "Oh not at all your highness, I'm just working on a design I could consider for this project." he simply said.

His place has more drawings than ever, his table is filled with art materials and his computer is also in an editor app.

"Are you fine these days your highness?" he asks and I simply nod. "How 'bout you?" I asked.

"Well, as you can see.." he replied referring to the whole office. "You can do it fighting!!" I just cheered him on.

"So what are you working at exactly?" I asked with a little idea in my mind already.

"Oh I'm thinking of a nice icon design on clothes for kids at RoyalBench Korea that fits with their theme, they also decided to give out free mugs when they purchase the new upcoming products so I also thought of painting on the mug if it looks good." he explained.

I nodded as I understood and just watched him continue painting on the mug.

He suddenly glanced at me and gave me another pain mug, "Try doodling something on it your highness, I want to see your creativity."

"Oh I'm not really good at drawing." I honestly told him.

"That's ok, just do what you can, I'm sure it'll turn out well." he convincingly said so I just agreed.

He passed on to me any color and gave me the right brush to use as well.

When I was finished I looked at my work last time and I was satisfied so I showed it to him.

A/N: Imagine this is what she doodled on the mug:>

"Here, these are penguins if you might ask." I told him

He smiled at my artwork, "Oh, is this you, her majesty and your incoming little one?"

"Was it obvious?" I asked and we both laughed.

"You're actually good at this your highness, it may be simple but the meaning behind it is so valuable, such a unique way of drawing a penguin." he said in amazement.

"My mom, sister, and my friends always told me I'm like a penguin especially because of how I walk. I then randomly just thought of drawing a penguin that way and mom knows a specific object belongs to me if the drawing of a penguin is there." I told him.

"That's actually cute your highness, well you better show this to her majesty, I'm sure she'll love it." he told me which gave me an idea immediately.

"I will, well, thanks again for this Woo Jin." I thanked him and bowed as I stood up.

"It always nice to spend another time with you like this your highness, well I hope you'll have a great time for the rest of the day." he told me as he bowed.

"You too, you can do it ok? Fighting!!" I told him back and he smiled as I leave his office.

I quickly went to her majesty's chambers with Nayeon who couldn't catch up my speed of excitement.

When we arrived I still had to wait for Nayeon to catch up so that she'll annoumce that's I'm here.

She pants for a moment to catch her breath so I just rub hear back and guide her to breath in and out.

"Her highness queen Mina is here!" she announced.

The big doors opened and her majesty quick got up and went to hug me.

They left us alone now and I showed her the mug I doodled on.

"I made something!!" I excitedly told her and giggle.

"Is this us love? *I nod* It's so cute I love it!!" squeals that made me laugh and she hugged me again.

---
Few days later
---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

We're at the hospital for Minari's check up.

The doctor is about to let us hear our baby's heartbeat and I wait patiently with my love as I hold her hand.

By the time we started to hear our baby's heartbeat tears rolled down our eyes, they joy and happiness filling us.

Hearing it beating regularly knowing the baby's healthy made us cry out of joy.

The doctor then also gave us the picture of the ultrasound and we caressed the picture seeing it.

We thanks and said goodbye to the doctor now and when we got out of the hospital Momo quickly went to us.

"My queens, we need to get back to the palace quick or more people might see you and the media might find us." she told us firmly but with a worried face and guided us to the limo swiftly.

"Momo what's wrong?" I asked her and she bowed.

"Someone released a news about you, and it's not very good for your image."

---
A/N: Hi guys it's been a while:>

I know I take long to update these days but I can't just see myself procrastinating on my school activities and multi-task instead.

I always do my best to update asap so please understand, it's my school vacation soon anyway so please just look forward.

Sorry for the overlooked grammars and misspellings!!

-_Myoui_Penguin_😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.5K 55
"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year-old lady who is known as Katarina by ma...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
134K 2.6K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...
101K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...