๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...

Per Myhairyleg

Was created to be a villian, became apart of The Warners instead. But This Warner Doesn't really like being a... Mรฉs

๐™ฐ/๐™ฝ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’š, ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’!
๐‘จ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘พ๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ..
๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง!
๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’, ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’”!
๐‘ป๐’๐’ ๐’›๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†..
๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†!
ส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส” ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’!?
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”!
(โ€ขฬ€แด—โ€ขฬ)ูˆ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ (โ€ขฬ€แด—โ€ขฬ)ูˆ
๐‘ด๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’”!
"๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ.."
( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’•
๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’›๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’Ž
๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…!
(โ—'โ—ก'โ—)๏พ‰ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ (โ—'โ—ก'โ—)๏พ‰
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…๐’ƒ๐’š๐’†.
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…โค๏ธŽ

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜€: ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’š!

253 8 14
Per Myhairyleg

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

Rain was currently rushing to get ready for the day.

Today is the day where her siblings teach her how to be zany like them!

Rain woke up her chickens in a instant heartbeat,

"Wake uwp! Wake uwp!" She said,

The chickens all yawned and looked at Rain, "Whats all the hub bub, bub?" one of them asked,

"Todway is the dway my sibs tweach me how to be zwany!" Rain said, exciment showng in her voice.

She picked up the chickens in one swift motion and carries them to the family room.

When Rain got to the family room she got confused,

The family room didn't look like a family room. In fact, it looked like a little classroom!

Rain also saw Yakko writing on a chalk board,

"Baba?" Rain said.

When Yakko heard his nickname Rain made for him, he quickly turned around,

"Rain! You're 10 seconds late!" He said with a stern voice.

Yakko walked up to Rain and pulled out a clock from behind his back, showing her the time.

Rain stepped back a little bit. She then tripped over someones foot, and that foot appears to be Wakkos foot!

"Sit! Sit!" Wakko picked up Rain and ushered her to a seat.

Rain was still holding her 3 chickens in her grasped,

"No chickens in class!" Dot said, snatching the chickens from her baby sister hands.

Rain pouted and started to cry.

All three of the older siblings looked at eachother, guilt started to creep in their spirit,

"Fine, the chickens can stay.." Dot said, her voice becoming soft.

Dot place all three of the chickens in their own little seat next to Rain and Rain started to giggle.

"Okay!" Yakko clapped his hands togheter, getting everyones attention,

"Welcome to zany school! Where babys like you, learn to be zany like me!" Yakko said, looking at Rain.

"now you may be wondering, 'What the heck does Zany mean?'" Dot said, putting on a fake deep questioning voice at her question part,

"Welll... Zany means: to be wacky and more looney then the others!" She said.

"Wakko, well you give our dear baby sis an example?" Yakko asked wakko.

Wakko nodded and unattached his head from his body,

"Ah!" Rain yelped.

Yakko went to her desk and kneeled down, "Don't worry baby sis! He's okay!" He confirms.

Wakko kicked his head like a soccer ball. He kicked his head up so high, that it went up in the air and attached itself back to Wakkos body.

Rain giggled and clapped her hands.

Wakko bowed down, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Wakko looked over at the fourth wall and smirked, "I take no criticism!"

Rain looked over to where Wakko was looking and was confused.

Dot came up behind her baby sis and pat her head,

"Thats the other thing! If you wanna be Zany, you have to be funny!"

Dot then put a notebook on Rains desk,

"Write that down!~" she whispered.

Rain nodded and got her pen out. Writing down the stuff she just learned,

"So Rain,"

When Rain heard Yakko say her name, she looked up from her notes and put her attention on her oldest brother.

"We want you to practice your zaniess on Ralph!"

Yakko motioned Wakko and Dot to bring in their test subject.

Ralph was tied up in a swivel chair looking chill as ever,

"Hey, they paid me to do this.." Ralph said to the fourth wall, shrugging his shoulders.

"Todays activity, Ralph is gonna chase us around the studio. While he is chasing us, I want you Rain to stopped him with zany ideas!" Yakko explained.

Rain nodded. She got up from her seat and quickly ran to the door, "Opwen! Opwen!"

Rain jumped up and down, trying to open the warner door until Yakko grabbed her by the ears,

"Sis, We haven't untied him yet!"

Rain pout and crossed her arms. Yakko looked over to his siblings and motion them to untie Ralph.

Once Ralph was untie Wakko and Dot ran over to the door,

"Okay Ralph! Chase us!" Yakko demanded.

Ralph was still sitting down in the swivel chair, his hands chilling on his stomach. He was in a slumped position yawning,

"Ehhh, I just had a big lunch and I would rather sit here and rest..." Ralph said, slowly closing his eyes.

Dot slapped Ralph and whispered something in his ear,

"If you don't chase us, you're not getting that extra 300 bucks.."

Ralph eyes widen. He quickly got up and pulled out his butterfly net,

"IM READY!" he yelled.

He looked at the 4 Warners that where standing by the door and smirked,

"Come here little Warners~" He said in a mischievous voice.

Yakko open the warner door and The Warners quickly ran out side the tower. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot jumped down from the tower

while Rain hesitate to jump.

"Cmon Rain, you can do it!" Dot encorage the younger sibling, "Just think about jumping into a big swimming pool!"

Rain closed her eyes and thought about what Dot said:

She imagined diving off a diving board head first. When she was half way down she saw a shark come up from the water, opening its mouth.

Rain open her eyes in panick. She then heard Ralphs loud footsteps coming closer,

"Im going to get ya!" Ralph threaten,

Rain yelped and waste no time to jump down from the tower.

She screamed. But when she got down safely she still was screaming! Yakko bent down to Rains height and pat her head,

"Look Rain! You made it down safe!" He said, smiling.

Rain open her eyes and saw that she was on the ground. She then giggled and hugged her big bro.

"IM GONNA GET YA!" Yelled Ralph from the top of the tower.

All fourth of the Warners looked up and stick their tongue out at Ralph, then they quickly ran away,

"Rain! First rule, 'confuse you're opponent!'" Yakko said.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot quickly ran in different directions, leaving Rain on her own.

Rain stopped running and look around her surrondings:

It was quiet in the big lot, 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁..

Rain took a couple of steps back, feeling disturb from the atmosphere.

She then felt somebody behind her and turn around,

"Hello little Rainy!" Ralph said, smilling creepy,

Rain yelp and tried to run away, but Ralph catch her before she could,

"Let's get you back to the water tower!" Said Ralph.

Rain was trying to get off ralphs grip, but his grip was fairly tight. Thats when she got an idea!

Rain pulled out a feather from behind her ear, and started to tickle her nose. Once she felt a weird feeling in her nose, she quickly stop,

"ah....Ah...AHCOO!"

Rain sneezed ans flew right up in the air, bringing Ralph with her!

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Screamed Ralph, "HELP MEE!!"

Ralph was still holding on to Rains waist, trying not to fall. Because if he fall, it will not be pretty..

Since Rain knows how to control her little sneezeing problem, she can basically do whatever she wants!

Right now she wants Ralph to get the heck off her.

So Rain was flying into the water tower direction. She was about to fly into the tower but she didn't:

Instead she move her waist foraward (with all of her strength) and flinged ralph into the WB logo,

"OW!" Ralph winced.

Ralph flop down head first into the ground, Rain landing safely by him,

"Hehehe! Loser!" Rain giggled, putting a L shape hand on her forehead.

Ralph growled, "GRR, THIS ISN'T OVER!"

Ralph got up, dusting himself off. Rain jump up into ralph arms and cartoonishly kissed him on the cheack,

then she jumped down from the tower, leaving Ralph more angry.

☺︎︎

Its been one hour since the chase, and this Ralph guy still chaseing Rain!

Rain had enough of this fool,

'Jeez, I gotta find away to get this guy off my tail..' she thought.

She looked up at the sky and saw birds flying by. Rain then remebered that she can talk to animals!

Rain then called the birds over with a whistle. The birds looked down and flew down to Rain,

"Hi birdwies!" Rain greeted,

"Hi little girl!" All the birds said in usion,

"Cwan you gwuys hewlp me with thwis guy?" Rain asked pointing at Ralph, who was still chaseing her,

"Hes bween trying to kidnwap me all dway!" She admits

the birds all nodded and quickly flew to Ralph.

Ralph eyes widen as he saw a bunch of birds fly to him at full speed,

"AHHHHH!" He screamed. He duck down as birds proceeded to pick on him with their beaks, and poop on him.

When the flock of birds finally flew pass Ralph, he sighed in relief.

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

Ralph looked behind him to see Rain sitting on a tiger,

"GO GWET HIM BOY!" Rain said. She jumped off the tigers back as she watch the beast get closer to its pray.

"Wait! L-lets be reasonable here!" Ralph said nervously,

The tiger jump at Ralph and Ralph proceeed to run away, the tiger chaseing him.

Rain watched as the tiger visciously attacks Ralph, Her older siblings walked up behind her.

Yakko bent down to Rains level and pat her head, "Thats our girl!" He said proudly.

"Lets go back to the tower, im hungry!" Wakko said, rubbing his stomach.

☺︎︎

The Warners was all sitting down on the family couch watching some TV until they heard a knock on the door,

"I'll get it!" Dot said, making her way to the front door.

When she opened the door she looked suprise:

Ralph was standing there tiredly with his cloths all ripped up,

"Hey! About that extra 300 hundred bucks?"

Ralph still hasn't forgot about his reward.

Dot scanned Ralph up and down before laughing,

"Hahaha! I spend it all on uber eats!" She admits. She then slammed the door on Ralphs face,

"oh.." Ralph said, sadness dripping in his tone.

He plopped down on the floor,

"WHHYYYYYYYY!????" He screamed up at the sky.

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "a 4th Warner? Why not!"

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐆𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭! :)

𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 Nisha215 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞:

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐔, 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑! 𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.2K 320 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
82.9K 1.6K 33
You ran away from home because of family problems, but somehow you ended up at the Warner's. Will you go back home? Or live your life in the water to...
1K 2 11
We all know Yakko, Wakko, and Dot the Warner brothers and sister, but now they have a new baby sister in the family. Meet the youngest member of the...
382K 9.7K 44
AVENGERS soulmate AU ๐ŸŒป****|||\\**\\|||||โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๐ŸŒปโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข******~๐ŸŒป~~~ยฃ= ///โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข*****โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข~~~~~ In a world of soulmates and superheroes, on...