Book Theory and Harry Potter...

נכתב על ידי JuliesLilyDiggory

It just my thoughts on theories that I think it happened? or whatever is it עוד

What this is about
My second theory!
I have an idea!
Important message from Author
I have something to say!
Update on the process!
Important message!
Good and Bad news!
Important message!
Important message
One of my issues

Good news!

0 0 0
נכתב על ידי JuliesLilyDiggory

Hey guys! I have some good news for you, and it's that I have started writing chapter 2 and I already have 2,000 words in Google docs at the moment.

Plus, I need to finish fixing chapter one before doing anything else. I'm sorry you see any mistakes in the chapter but it is the first chapter and it's going to be while before our paired ships with get together, there's something that I want to see before deciding how to get the pairs together.

I'm not sure, there's going to be any jealous friends involved with others like for in example Ron is jealous of Hermione since she got together with Fred that gladly wanted to help make his younger brother jealous of them.

Anyways that's all from me for now! But I will update news for the next few chapters coming up soon and I have a lot of thinking to do.

Anyways!

Bye!👋🏻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

283K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
342K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...