Every second counts

By CatradoraxKorrasami

Adora and Catra have been together for 4 years now. On their 4th anniversary, Catra is ready to make a move... More

Chapter 1: Tickles and love
Chapter 2: What did I do?
Chapter 3: The Accident
Chapter 4: What happened?
Not a chapter
Chapter 5: Walking and Talking
Chapter 6: The worse Mall trip ever
Chapter 7: Backstory
Chapter 8: Secrets
A/N
Chapter 9: Am I missing something?
Haha 😃
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! + One shot
Chapter 10: Glad thats over.
Chapter 11: More donuts.
Chapter 12: Aquarium trip
Hey guys!
Chapter 13: Party time!...or is it?
Chapter 14: I tried.
Chapter 15: What time is it?
Chapter 16: We finally did it.
Chapter 17: Home again. Yay.
Chapter 18: Game day
Chapter 19: The fair? Yes please!
Chapter 20: I figured it all out.
Chapter 21: Is it my turn to talk?
Chapter 22: My dreams are becoming reality.
Random
Chapter 23: I'm fine, see?
Chapter 24: Breakfast sounds so good right about now!
Chapter 25: Fuck this shit.
Help.
Chapter 26: Blue and white.
Sorry.
Chapter 28: Therapy and secrets pt. 1
Thank you.

Chapter 27: Thanks Flutterina.

515 17 16
By CatradoraxKorrasami

"Oh my god...Catra."

"Wow you look...nice." Catra looked her up and down trying to find the right words.

"Thank you, you too." She blushed. "So how long has it been?"

"5...no, 6 years!"

"Wow! Ok. Uh what would you like?"

"A bagel and a regular Coffee please."

"4.57"

Catra patted her pockets looking for her wallet, she then smacked her self in the head.

"Fuck. I forgot I took it out. Just cancel the order."
She looked to the side kinda embarrassed.

"No no it's fine! I'll pay for you."

"You don't have-"

"I am." She turned around and headed to the back.

Catra slowly nodded her head and went to sit at a table.

She opened her phone and saw 3 missed calls from Glimmer and also a bunch of messages from Adora.

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Hellooooo

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Hi hi hi

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Were r u

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Noodle is here and say hi

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: 🤩🥳🤪😍😎

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: i miss you 😪☹️😞🥺

"Are you serious Adora." Catra rolled her eyes and smiled looked at the messages. "Weirdo."

"Whatcha smiling at?" Flutterina came with the Bagel and coffee.

"Oh. Nothin." Catra looked at the things Flutterina brought over and frowned. "You really didn't have too. I was going to be fine."

"Nope! I got it for you and you can't do anything about it now." She smiled showing all her perfectly white teeth.

"So..how you been?" Catra asked taking a bite out of the bagel.

"Pretty good. Average job, got an apartment with my boyfriend 2 months again, so I'm living. How about you?"

"Oh- uh...let's just say a lot." Flutterina had a look of guilt and fear.

"You ran into Lonnie of couple times...haven't you?"

GLIMMERS POV

I called Catra a couple of times because Adora called me whining like a baby saying she couldn't sleep without her.

She's been out more lately, which is actually very dangerous right now. I think she's trying to get herself sent to jail.

Adora keep calling so I finally went downstairs.

I opened the door to see Noddle fast asleep beside Adora, who was on her phone.

"Hi glimmer." She sounded so tired that I actually felt bad.

"Hey." I replied while making my way over to the bed.

I sat down very gentle so I wouldn't startle the sleeping dog.

"You ok?" I asked taking my hand and placing it on Adora's arm. She shivered and turned to look at me.

"Yeah I am. Just need Catra right now."

I didn't know what to say at first but I was curious.

"Why do you need Catra?"

She was silent. She looked to her side as if she was waiting for someone to give her an answer. She looked back at me and sighed.

"Catra tells me how life was. How we were back then in school. She even tells me little stories so I could fall asleep."

"Oh."

I couldn't help but smile. Catra alway had a soft spot for Adora. Even when we were in highschool. She would shut everybody out except the blonde girl. Catra told Adora everything that was never shared to us. I know we helped her out during our highschool years but she wouldn't ever admit that.

"Well...maybe I can tell you a story."

Adora lifted her head up and stared directly at me.

"Really?" She asked sparkles in her eyes.

"Yes really." I giggled. I started thinking about a story. Adora still acts like a kid sometimes so I knew something.

"One day, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes decided to go for a walk-"

"That's me!"

"Yes. On her walk she saw many nice things. Pretty pink and light blue flowers all on the ground. People riding their bikes all around. Butterflys and birds flying in the air. The sun shining so bright it reflected on her hair. She even saw 2 squirrels fighting over an acorn, while cars driving beeping their horns. The girl looked at everything with great delight-"

Hearing Adora's snores caused me to stop.

'Wow' I thought 'She can fall asleep fast.'

I got off the bed slowly and left the room. I walked back upstairs into my own bedroom and got in the bed with Bow who, I'm not surprised, is also snoring like crazy. I stared at him and a smile came across my face.

"I wonder who I got that story from." I tapped my finger on he's nose and laid down. He must've felt me get back in the bed because he put he's arms around me. In a few seconds I felt myself get drowsy and then I drifted off to sleep.

CATRAS POV

"What are you talking about?" I asked feeling very uneasy.

"I uh- was just...wondering."

Flutterina was my other ex-girlfriend. I dated her before I dated Lonnie. After I broke up with Lonnie, both of them kinda hated me, especially after I got with Adora. They were both obsessive and always tried to get in between me and Adora but at prom me and Flutterina talked it out and went our own ways. Lonnie on the other hand....never stopped.

"Well obviously you asked for a reason." I leaned forward a little trying to make her spill the truth. That had always worked in high school. I learned if you lean really close, it would break her.

"Fine! But I can't tell you here." She looked around. I nodded and grabbed my half eatin bagel and my now cold coffee. She grabbed my arm and we left.

"So?"

She sighed "Lonnie still contacted me after high school. Truth is, I never actually stopped loving you and still went out of my way to get you back. I talked to Lonnie to see if she can help me but seems like she was on the same mission. She kept telling me all of her plans and- wait. Is Adora still with you?" Flutterina stepped back from me like she was scared.

"Yeah, why?" I responded. She let out a breath and walked back over to me.

"I am so glad the plan didn't actually work." I heard her whisper.

"What plan?" It was my turn to back away.

'Plan?' I said in my head. Is she still trying to get me back? I can't believe this! I thought we were cool but now-

"No! You have to listen to me. As I was saying Lonnie was telling me about her plans and what she wanted to do to get you back. At first it was a simple as trying to win you back by messages but she started to get deeper." I was now very interested and confused at what she was talking about but I had to get back home.

"Ok this is very weird and confusing and I would like to stay and hear the end of it but I have to get home." I started walking back down the path that lead to the house

"Wait!" I turned around. "Give me your number. Maybe we can meet up again and I'll tell you the whole thing." At first I thought this was a trick to win me over again but I believed her and gave her my phone.

She typed her phone number in and gave it back to me.

"I'll text you." She said jumping a little and smiling but it quickly turned into a frown.

"Look, I know you might think it's silly and weak but...Lonnie is not someone you wanna mess with, be careful."

I held a thumbs up and walked back home.

"This shit is about to be crazy." I said to myself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 36K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
296K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
263K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
404K 25.2K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...