Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70

293 43 16
By DreamerGirlKes

Two weeks when by and Emmanuel was stuck. There was no way to infiltrate the Köhlers and nothing they could use against them. How did Xerxes and his little friends manage to do this? He had known them for the last twenty-five years and the boy never thought anywhere like this. Plus, the last fourteen years of him beginning Don has been nothing but him whining about his job being boring. Now all of a sudden, he knew what he was doing. This was bullshit! Luca had to be in the background whispering in the boy's ear because he knew this was not all him.

"How hard is it to grab a fucking deaf and mute girl?! It's not like the asshole beefed up on security they are acting as if we are not after them. Still, we cannot do shit!" Emmanuel screamed.

"That is because they are trying to lure you out into the opening brother. Let me go. They know nothing about me, and Chance is dead so it will be easy." He said as Manuel stared at Zade with a small smile.

"No, I will not risk you being killed. I know them if you do one thing that do not trust they will throw you into the lion's den. All of them have trust issues with newcomers. It's surprising to me that Shino is still fucking living, but the man has been fucking useless to be. I should have enlisted one of his siblings. The only thing that man cares about is pussy, and none of the other mafias will go against them. I thought Yamato was promising the same with Kenta both failed me." He sighed.

"That is true. We will find a way brother, do not give up hope. You will have the Skullz in the palm of your hand before you know it. Their mafia may be strong, but it does not mean they cannot fall. We will bring them to their knees... I do ask this one favor."

"And that is?"

"Since I am no relation may have the oldest. I think her name is Talia or maybe the youngest Kamaria." Zada smiled making Emmanuel laugh shaking his head.

"No... they are still my great-nieces. You will not put your filthy hands on them, they will die with the rest. That is final!" He spoke. Zade only looked at him concerned. Why worried if he touched them if he was going to kill them? Or did he actually care for his family more than he led on?"

"OH MY GOD IAN YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Isabella yelled as the man tapped her on the shoulder. She was running on the treadmill in the gym alone. It was nothing new, but Ian was the type to sneak up beside showing himself.

"I need your help."

"My help with what?" She said stepping off the machine and taking another step back. No, she still didn't trust Ian, but anyone would understand why. Also, respecting her he moved back himself before pulling something from his pocket.

"Don't you think it is too early to ask Ella to marry you?"

"No, and it's not that. I just want to promise her that I will. This is going to sound strange, but I think I need to do this. The help I need from us you is this.... I-I need you to tell me that you forgive me. I know you can't forget what I have done to you Isabella and I know you still hate me although you claim that you don't. I hate myself for not getting the help I needed. For not seeing the problems I was causing." He said opening up the box he was holding.

"Ella is my whole heart. I have found someone that loves me for me and not what I'm making up in my head."

"Ian w-why are you giving me a broken heart?" Bella asked as he handed her the box. "Because that is what I did to your heart. I want to make it better. I want you to look at that and know that I am sorry, and I also want you to look at this one and know that you are loved. But understand that the whole heart outweighs the broken out. Jeremias and your family outweigh that broken piece. After getting to know you the real Isabella I see you only as a sister. A sister that I hurt deeply and I'm sorry." He said.

Isabella stood there unsure of what to do. She wanted to hug the man but was scared everything would start over again. Slowly she took a step forward as Ian stepped back. He probably was thinking she was about to attack him until she quickly grabbed him hugging him tightly. "Thank you, but Ian I let go of my hate a long time ago. I just didn't want you to relapse."

"The twins help me a lot and the medicines that I am on. Now get off of me before your big grizzly bear of a husband walk in that thinks something different." He laughed. "I'm not going to propose to Ella yet, but I am thinking about doing it soon. We are trying to have a baby. I want to give her the world... I don't know but it is something about her that makes me feel good inside. She fills in my empty." He smiled.

"It's called love Ian and I am happy for you." Bella said will a big toothy grin that make Ian flick her nose before walking away.

"I can't take it anymore dad! Every time I turn around it's Riley cursing and fussing in my fucking face about bullshit! No matter how much I try to talk to her. It always ends in her wanting to fucking argue... it's like she doesn't love me anymore. Or she is hiding something." Xerxes said sliding down into his seat wiping his hands over his face. "I can't think or sleep...."

"Son, what do you think I can do about it?" Luca asked. He felt sorry for him, but he didn't have any answers this was something he had to do on his own. Xerxes had to come to a decision that would help himself, Riley, and their children, and Luca could tell it was hurting them just as much as their dad.

"Nothing. You can do nothing... I think... I think I'm going to file for a divorce." He said. Luca said nothing as he sat back and stared at his son. Xerxes wasn't himself and hadn't been for the last two and a half months. His eyes stayed grey which was unusual telling he was unhappy.

"If that is your decision, but it will not solve a thing. Riley will still be here...."

"Then I will leave. I don't have to live in the community because I am the Don. I know you and the others are just acting as Don until this is over but...."

"It doesn't matter Xerxes where you stay if you are unsure about this it will haunt you. Do you think you can divorce her and let Riley move on with her life? Or do you think she would let you move on with your life? I am asking you. Are you sure about this?" Luca asked kneeling in front of his son now.

"I'm sure dad. Riley isn't happy... our kids are not happy. I am not happy. I have already talked to Gen. She and Chance are getting up the papers as we speak. I'm not doing this any longer... if I do. I will end up killing her for real this time. I will not be that man that beats on my wife." Xerxes said looking down at his hands thinking back to how he hit her two days ago. Riley was all in his face yelling about something he didn't even remember. All he knew is she hit him one too many times and he knocked the shit out of her ass.

"If you ask me. Riley wants you to beat her ass. Xerxes a man can only take so much. The same thing with a woman, you hitting your wife was of her own doing... but do what feeling right to you son." Luca sighed.

"I feel that you and Ma have been hiding something from me. What is it?" Xerxes asked as Luca stared up at his son standing quickly. He turned to walk away but X gripped his wrist. "Dad?!"

Luca sighed shaking his head. "Your Mother is going to kill me. Kaarina told you that Mariah's original plan was to get pregnant by you...."

"Dad.... HELL NO! Please tell me you are not telling me what I think you are telling me?" Xerxes stood quickly as he started to pace the floor. "Ivy.... Ivy is my fucking child! Is this is what Riley is so fucking upset about?! Fuck that Elijah! My fucking brother's wife had a child by me!"

"XERXES CALM DOWN! It's not like you slept with the girl... And Elijah will never know...."

"But to my wife, I and I will know. I can't do this. I can't do this! WHY FUCKING ME! WHY FUCK UP MY FUCKING LIFE! FUCKKKK!" He yelled hitting the wall as Rodney, Chance and Victor walked in. Luca sighed grabbing him nodding his head for one of the others to get Adele.

The Drama was started to unfold. Mariah did manage to have a child by Xerxes, the question is. Did she know? Giving the fact she had Kaarina to do it too she didn't know. Still how will Elijah take this? And poor Xerxes going through the fire.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
12.3K 1.3K 48
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life