๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–คโค ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐*๐“๐‚๐‡!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐‚.๐‘.๐„.๐€.๐Œ.
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“*๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‡*๐„!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐˜ ๐’๐๐€๐๐’!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐”๐‰๐€!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐…*๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐‘๐” ๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐Š๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„!
๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐€๐๐‚๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ

๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐๐’!

58 9 118
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐮𝐩.

𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚) & 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐣𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

Nikita: *faints*

Teyana: Aaliyah inspires my looks and Brandy inspires my vocals so this is an honor to meet them for the first time.

"I would love to stand around and take pictures with you new wack ass bad girls but Babygirl and I are here to confront a little somebody." Brandy says, making eye contact with an uncomfortable Lakeyah.

***

Aaliyah tears up while smiling. "Remember how Bey and I whooped Jennifer and Mýa on season 2, Key? You and Crystal are about to get that same whooping from me and B."

***

India clears her throat. "Okay so, Bia, you run around fucking every nigga you see knowing damn well that you are taken. I fucked your man, sis. Imma tell on you! Coi, if you ain't got no ass or titties...What is the point in walking around topless looking like Ariana Little Boydé?-"

***

India and Rubi walk over to their table to confront them.

"What do you mean we have to pay the bill? You hoes bragged about being so rich and called us broke so pay for the poor, baby." Rubi smirks.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

Vanessa: Oh fuck, Rashad is my on and off boyfriend, I cheated on him with his best friend, Sipho and we argued then I made my way to South Africa for the show. *sighs* Awkward.

Truly: Ugh, Tumi...He has a big **** but don't know how to fucking use it.

Lakeyah: Oh my God...I messed with Calista a little while ago and she is so clingy, Nikita must've invited her.

Willow: Miss Yemane is even prettier than Rubi, damn!

Tamia: Katleho is f***ing me tonight, Last guy I had was Ghostface and he was just lazy and couldn't find my-

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏.

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝟒 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 & 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 & 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 & 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐𝐚𝐦

The doorbell rings and Halle walks over to answer it.

Kimberly and Paige walk inside of the house.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟏 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.

The Bad Girls are both shocked and annoyed.

Halle: We had a good time last week in Nigeria. These two were nothing but trouble on their season. *sighs*

Bianca: I can't be the only one sick of the OG's coming back every damn week.

Teyana: Aye, my bitch Kim is here! I fucking love her.

Jayda: Kim is such a baddie, Paige...MEH! She was doing the most last season.

Paige and Kimberly sit down on the sofa with Liyana.

"Ladies, we are not your mentors but we are here for a different reason." Paige sighs.

"Today is April 9th." Kim sniffs.

"Oh my God, it has really been a year since X died?!" Nikita asks.

"You know who he is?" Lakeyah asks her.

"Yes, Lizzo played his song Lose My Mind yesterday." Nikita scoffs.

Paige takes a deep breath. "That is not the fucking name of the song, you du-"

"Paige, deep breaths. Don't let a dumb blonde get to you." Kim whispers to her.

"Paige, last season you went off whenever anyone said anything about X and I respect that because if I were to lose Bey, I would be distraught." Halle sniffs.

Bianca side eyes her and tries not to smirk.

Bianca: Halle...Sweetie, you literally made fun of her runs in that little video. Do you really love your mentor and do you even consider her as your family let alone Godmother? So insensitive to say.

"Did you ever think of sorting things out with Victoria?" Vanessa questions.

"No, you don't ask somebody how they feel about a glorified jail bait thot saying she would f*** their dead Godfather if he was still alive, that's stupid and Crystal, give me one more nasty look and I will whoop your ass like I did your sister at Rihanna's party." Paige responds.

"How did that turn out for you, girl? ASAP ended up calling the police because you were and still are extra as fuck. Many girls wanted to fuck your Godfather and considering the fact that he has EIGHTEEN kids, he clearly would have wanted to fuck half of them too. I have lost family too, Paige and it fucking sucks but going off on so called thots won't bring him back, grow up. You are 30 years old." Crystal claps back.

Kimberly shakes her head. "Arguing and name calling won't make things better, either. We are here to celebrate his life and if y'all want us to leave and not participate then that's what we'll do."

Tamia sighs. "He inspired me, Bia, Coi, Key, Lizzo and Tete. We all loved him and he is one of the GOATs, such a shame that he was under-appreciated until his untimely death. May he rest in eternal peace."

The Bad Girls, Kim & Paige:

The tearful bad girls group hug while crying. Joy goes to the speaker and plays "Slippin" to honor him.

Coi: *laughs* Sorry but everytime she goes to the speakers to play something, Imma think of Kiana whooping her ass.

"We all love you, Earl. Especially me despite being married to Big." Kim sobs.

Paige side eyes her and Kimberly glares right back at her.

"Paige and I have to go cause y'all probably have shit to do so goodbye!" Kim blows kisses at the other bad girls.

Paige hugs all of them except for Nikita and Crystal then her and Kim both leave the house.

The bad girls all sit back down in their seats.

"Teyana, Aaliyah. Did you two mess with our belongings and throw it in the pool?" Vanessa asks them.

"Yes." Tete replies, bluntly.

Vanessa smirks. "I'm glad you lot admitted to that because we put your makeup brushes in toilet water earlier this week and you used them the day after. That's why your skin was breaking out, Aaliyah."

Teyana: *smirks* I am gonna raise Hell today, Aaliyah and I already got plans to piss the Trashies off.

Joy: She is just trying to act hard like Truly did by starting beef with Willow. It's so pathetic, I hate these bitches. Bloodclaat.

"If y'all ain't gonna fight us then let's move on." Teyana snaps at them.

"We already got even with you, bitches. There is nothing left to talk about." Crystal shrugs.

Truly: My clique is the only one that ain't fake as fuck.

"Lizzo...Why the fuck are you dating Swae Lee?" Jayda asks her.

"Why do you have hėrpes, Jania?" Melissa retorts.

"Swae is not that cute and word on the street is he has a shrimp **** but your fat ass probably doesn't mind. I know his body be aching after you ride him." Jayda retorts.

"I'm going to Hell." Joy wheezes.

"Yes you are for having African descent and still hating African food, pathetic ass bitch." Melissa scoffs.

Teyana punches her and security rushes in between them. Melissa didn't even feel it so she doesn't give a fuck.

Melissa: You were likable, Iman's cøkehead doormat but now I see you as a joke. You really threw a weak ass punch because I called out your best friend? I'd expect Bia, Sofia, Nikki or even Coi to hate African food and still have the gall to still come to Africa but not Aaliyah Jay's weak ass who stays getting punked by Ella and her sister.

"Truly, why were you crying over that Tumi?" Bianca asks her.

"Yeah, that was so weird." Coi adds.

"We have been on and off for a hot minute, well...A whole year but he just does not take me serious. Production knows he's my weakness, I go to bed with a photo of him next to me with a feather and a strand of his hair. He will be mine, forever...One day." Truly cries.

Willow:

"Weird ass hoe." Willow mumbles.

Ella: *starts praying* God, please help Dre's son cause he's wylin' right now. Amen.

Halle: Lawd, have mercy!

Teyana: I knew she was weird but this is just alarming.

"So Lakeyah, I heard that your ex was messing with Tinashe after you rejected her. How do you feel about that?" Melissa queries.

Lakeyah shrugs in response.

"Will, how was Miss Yodit Yemane and Slim Jxmmi?" Crys questions.

"She was a pillow princess and Slim Jxmmi is little but he still made me c**, size really don't matter." Willow blushes.

"Yeah, India said the same about Jaden but she said Trey was hung like-" Ella covers Crystal's mouth.

Crystal: Listen India ain't the only hoe around her. If I had my fair share of fine niggas too like 50, Wayne, Xzibit, Fat Joe, Damson Idris and many others. I messed with Devin's ugly ass too, India don't know about that yet.

"Guys, Katleho was amazing in the bedroom and he was in to BĐŚM but he keeps ignoring my calls so I hope I never see his ass again." Tamia pouts.

"What is BĎŚM?" Nikita asks, smirking.

Tamia flips her off. "Shut up!"

"Sipho and I never did anything because he said I got a big ass face like my Dad. So I slapped his ass up and left the hotel room." Sofia kisses her teeth.

Tamia smirks. "What a shame, at least he enjoyed me and Teyana."

Sofia ties her hair back.

"So messy, at least me and Rashad never have any issues." Vanessa lies.

Melissa: Sofia needs to calm all the way down. Tamia and Teyana can't fight for shit, what is the point of them fighting?!

"Sit your fucking ass down, Sofia! Y'all are all fucked up! How you gon' sit your raggedy asses down to talk about some wack bitches and niggas that we met last week in a whole nother country and not let the actual African girl speak about her experience?! That ain't cool!" Ella randomly rants.

Sofia stays standing up. "What is there to talk about? Who cares about Vanessa? Out of all of us, she is the least relevant new girl."

Vanessa stands up then walks over to Sofia. "How, bitch?! Where was this bad bitch energy when Rubi and India were here last week?!"

"Sit down because you aren't going to do shit, you bitches are weak and your whole clique is ass." Sofia retorts.

"Ella, why are you trying to be messy again? You clearly didn-" Ella cuts Lizzo off.

"The Halsey jokes been old and tired, shut the fuck up! Them nıpplė jokes about Ming made you hoes so mad especially Willow's emo ass and now you wanna do the same thing back to us? I think the fuck not, you trick ass bitch."

Melissa chuckles. "You Baddies are so sickening, you hoes make me sick."

The instrumental to "Rumors" by season 5 bad girl original and season 7 replacement, Belcalis and Melissa starts playing.

SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME TRYNA BREAK A WOMAN DOWN!

Ella Bandz kicks Lizzo down on the floor and starts punching her ass up.

REALER S**T IS GOING ON, BABY, TAKE A LOOK AROUND!

Sofia runs in to her bedroom to call her sister. Melissa tries slapping and scratching Ella up but Ella can't feel it.

IF YOU THOUGHT THAT I WAS RATCHET WITH MY A** HANGING OUT!

Ella stands up and Melissa jumps up then punches Ella, leaving a bruise on her face.

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER WHEN THEY LET ME OUT THE HOUSE, B***H!

The song fades out as The Rockstars gas her up, Sofia walks back in the room.

"You won that fight, sis!" Halle lies.

"No the fuck she did not, she lost the fight as soon as Ella kicked her linebacker ass down to the ground. Stop lying, babygirl! Stop lying!" Crys taunts.

Lakeyah laughs her ass off. "Crys, I know you didn't just go there. The bitch really is weak, though but everybody hates us so they're acting like she won."

"Innit!" Vanessa adds, agreeing with them.

Nikita throws a bunch of cushions at them to shut them up, Jayda rolls her eyes.

"Why do you bitches always laugh whenever a fight goes on?" Jayda confronts Teyana and Joy.

Tete and Big Liyah stop laughing while staring at her, making the room go silent.

"Are you really gonna try and bully us after last week, are y'all serious?" Teyana laughs.

Coi: *sighs* Just this morning, we was all being wholesome and shit for DMX but clearly these hoes was acting.

"What happened last week? Enlighten me?" A smirking Vanessa questions.

"Tete and I whooped your ass as well as Crystal's ass, bitch!" Joy shouts.

"Why are you getting all mad for? It ain't that deep, calm yourself." Vanessa suggests.

"Nah, allow them to act a fool. They think that yelling will scare us and it won't." Ella tells Ivorian Doll.

"If you want to fight us again because you're still bitter that you lost then just say that instead of trying to get mad at us for laughing at you fighting the weakest bitch in the house." Teyana retaliates.

Melissa shoots Teyana a quick death glare and then shakes her head.

Melissa: Alliyah and Duckie were the weakest not me!

"This is pointless to be attacking these two, they don't even bother nobody like that. Y'all just hate her for some dumb old shit, let it go! Y'all ain't African to be feeling bad." Truly scoffs.

"Bitch, yes the fuck we are! You hoes are too pussy to call things out. Your Daddy may be a tap dancing raccoon but he still has African descent which is half of what you are, hoe! Shut the fuck up!" Lakeyah shouts at her.

"And don't even bother defending us, Truly. You chose Joy's bullies as a friend so you're an opp!" Teyana scolds Truly.

"Yeah!" Joy adds.

"What in the Maia Mitchell fuck?! When did we ever bully you, Aaliyah Jay?" A shocked Tamia asks her.

Joy ignores her, Liyana then both go upstairs to get dressed for the day.

Coi: Flo shouldn't have even bothered asking her bum ass that question. She stays playing the victim and I am tired of it.

Bianca: Now that she is lying on me, it kinda makes me wanna bully her. She really latched on to Teyana so T can fight her battles.

Truly: I know the girls a lot by now and the main bullies of the house are the other two cliques. Joy is so stupid.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟕:𝟐𝟒𝐩𝐦

Teyana opens the door and she is greeted by multiple special guests.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 & 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟖 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟗 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟗 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭, 𝐓𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐚.𝐤.𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 & 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞 & 𝐀𝐯𝐫𝐢𝐥.)

Jade: Fuck-ing...Hell! Why are these new bad girls so basic looking compared to the season 10 and 11 girls?! Yikes, Flo is cute but the rest...Hagsville!

Teyana & Iman's Confessional.

Teyana: Guys, on my kids Imma fuck my man in every single room of this house! I am so fucking in love with My Zaddy! *squeals and hugs him*

Iman: Let's do it in here, first!

Hilda, Producer: NO, NOOOOO!

End Of Confessional.

Leigh-Anne: You all know I am a loyal best friend unlike other bitches *fake coughs* Jesy *fake coughs* I missed being here.

Nicole looks around the room and when she sees the Baddies, she shakes her head.

Nicole:

Nicole, Sofia's Older Sister: I spoke to The Rockstars and ain't no way in Hell was I gonna stay home knowing that there are bullies in this house and they're gunning for my sister. Willow told me the tea that Ella and Jayda are the shook ones so Imma keep my eye on them and Ivorian Doll can try and be nice but that hoe is gonna get it too. These hoes are all grown ass women like me so fuck their age and mine, I am here to whoop ass. Y'all better watch Real Reality Gossip's video about my Dad, I am just like my Mama. I will beat your soul outta you and then whoop your soul's ass too.

Perrie: I just came here for the sake of having a quick holiday. *laughs* Also guess what next season is gonna beee? It will be a n-

Unknown Producer: NOPE, NO MA'AM! We will not have a repeat of the season 9 reunion where Amala exposed that Madison was on season 10.

"Hi, guys! You are all so cute, I wonder who the outfit of the day will be since you all look so...neat." Leigh-Anne lies.

"I choose India Love, Asian Doll, A Boogie and Rell's ex as my outfits of the day." Jade announces.

Tamia, Ella, Crystal and Joy roll their eyes.

"Why didn't Teyana win? She looks just as good as me." Joy complains.

"A win for you is a win for me." Teyana smiles.

Iman ignores all of the bad girls except for Joy, who he has taken an interest to.

"Babe, does she like girls too?" Iman whispers to her.

Teyana shrugs. "I don't know."

"What are you guys talking about?" A messy Perrie asks. (knowing damn well she heard them loud and clear)

"None of your damn business, someone call Savannah!" Teyana responds.

"The Savannah jokes are so lame, babes." Jade retorts.

"Girl, bye! All you do is cry over Ryan dumping you as a friend on IG Live whenever BGC fans bring her up." Teyana claps back.

Leigh and Pez try not to smirk, they hug Jade to make her feel better. Jade brushes them off.

"Ryan's a dumb bitch, I don't care about her anymore." Jade lies, trying not to tear up.

Bianca: Did Jen mess with Mýa and did Jade mess with Ryan? Or do they need therapy? Y'all should see their social media posts, they harass Ryan and Mýa to forgive them every week or so, it is so cringe. Mý and Ry don't need to make amends with them, no matter what they or the fans say and they are dead wrong for telling the fandom to harass them too.

Ella: I am glad that I don't befriend clingy bitches. I'm just mad that I didn't beef with Joy to boost ratings like I was asked to, I hope I ain't being a Ciara or Kali Uchis right now.

Iman flirts with an uncomfortable Aaliyah Jay who is weirded out and concerned, Ella and Vanessa find it funny.

The Baddies act like crazed stans over Nicole, Jayda even cries and tries to hug her but Nic blocks her hug.

"Bitch, back your Baddie ass up. I don't like none of y'all." Nicole snaps at them.

"We never asked you to like us but okay, fuck you then." Crystal replies.

"Then why were y'all acting like you stanned my sister?" Sofia asks.

The Rockstars smile at them, waiting for a response. The Baddies are too shocked to say anything.

Jayda: What exactly did any of us do to Sofia?

Unknown Producer: You clearly got amnesia from that Halsey special you received a month ago.

Jayda: So what did we do then, Hiroshi?

Hiroshi shakes his head and smirks.

"Since y'all wanna be mute, Imma drag you how you India and Rubi dragged my sister and her true baddie crew! Vanessa, buy yourself some curves and your stage name is wack. Ella, you look like a muppet, are you related to Tamar? Jayda, you still leaking down there cause of Domonique? Crystal, you're a *** guzzler just like your sister, you ain't fooling nobody! Lakeychains, you're shaped like a Bratz doll, a big ass head and a little skinny ass body. Just pathetic, y'all are so insecure and that's why you attacked half of your castmates." Nicole reads them.

The Baddies laugh their asses off at her.

"It's giving Kiely and Sabrina." Vanessa wheezes.

"You mean that episode on the redemption season where Kiely brought Sabrina to roast everybody? That shit was so lame." Crystal cackles.

The unbothered Rockstars and Nicole go to the speakers, Melissa plays "Body Party" by season 3 bad girl, Ciara.

Teyana starts getting all touchy feely with her man and it makes the bad girls uncomfortable including Joy but she pretends that it doesn't.

Joy: I can't turn on my girl in front of these jealous bitches, it'll just create more problems.

Teyana starts drinking more and more, Iman and Joy join her. All three of them are now a drunken mess.

YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME, TOUCH ME RIGHT THERE, ROCK MY BODY!

Teyana & Iman:

*RECORD SCRATCH*

A petty Halle changes the song to "Miami" by season 1 bad girl, Jada's husband.

HERE I AM IN THE PLACE WHERE I COME LET GO, MIAMI THE BASS AND THE SUNSET LOW!

Melissa:

"THIS THE SONG WE LISTENED TO WHEN MADE OUR FIRST CHILD!" Teyana shouts out, slurring her words.

A now annoyed Halle starts changing the tracks to annoy Teyana but she is unbothered and is still doing nasty shit.

She makes out with her man in every room, knocking things over in each room, including the bad girl's belongings. A wasted Jade turns the music down.

"Iyanla, the music is making you be...not very cool." Jade slurs.

"Jade, you are Egyptian." A drunk Perrie tells her.

A drunk Leigh-Anne twerks again, giving Nicole and production flashbacks of how bad her twerking was on season 11.

Nicole: From my knowledge, Caribbean girls can twerk their asses off, skinny and thick. Ion know what went wrong with Leigh but she twerks like Sofia.

A messy montage is shown of Teyana and Iman having *** in 12 of the 14 bedrooms, in both of the kitchens, 5 of the 14 bathrooms, both dining rooms and on top of both of the guest toilets.

They walk back into the living room and rush to put their clothes on, Teyana still has *** on her face and Iman licks it off for her.

The bad girls start literally gagging and Halle runs to the bathroom to be sick.

Sofia & Nicole:

Teyana: We excersise 24/7 so we're obviously gonna have a high sėx drive *shrugs* Unlike these lazy ass hoes who only excersise once a week or not at all hence the excessive surgery.

Halle: *starts counting* They literally just had *** 23 times. TWENTY FUCKING THREE TIMES! Bruh, I'm actually gonna be sick. Their poor babies, I hope they don't act like this around them.

Truly: Lakeyah and I are 21 years old, the youngest of this season. This bitch is 31 like Bia and Suki. This is embarrassing that we are acting more mature than her, even Lizzo acts like this and she is 34, yo! God just needs to cancel us from Earth, I can't. She is p***ing me off.

Tru, Coi and Flo ties their hair back, Joy and Bia put their ponytails in a bun. A wasted Teyana gets Joy to tie her hair back too.

Joy: *facepalms and laughs* She can feel free to act however she wants to instead of coming for her. Remember she is in her early 30's and Madonna is in her early 60's acting like this as well. Who really needs the reality check?

"Why are y'all tying your hair back for? Teyana is grown and can do whatever she wants!" Iman snaps.

"Nigga, please! Y'all are nasty, period. It is clear you are all trying to piss everyone off and it worked! Now, Teyana is gonna get her ass whooped even with Joy's weak ass helping them." Halle retorts.

"So it's a crime for people to do what they want now?" Joy asks her.

Bianca and Coi push her, Tamia and Truly stand behind Teyana and Iman. Nicole and Sofia play a song for the fight.

The instrumental to "Worth It" by season 5, 8 and 9 bad girls, Normani, Lauren, Allyson and Dinah starts playing.

GIVE IT TO ME, I'M WORTH IT, BABY, I'M WORTH IT!

Bianca and Coi hold Joy back, forcing her to watch Tamia and Truly jump Teyana. Iman is shook.

UH-HUH, I'M WORTH IT, GIMME, GIMME, I'M WORTH IT!

Joy gets out of their grip and bites Truly's neck, making her scream. She punches Joy but it doesn't even hurt her, Willow giggles at Tru losing.

GIVE IT TO ME, I'M WORTH IT, BABY, I'M WORTH IT!

Teyana and Tamia start punching each other up, Coi runs up on Tamia and punches her dead in the right eye. Iman pushes her away, Bianca then high kicks him in the face.

*RECORD SCRATCH*

The Baddies & The Rockstars:

Nikita: Her heel grazed across his eyebrow and now his forehead is bleeding. YOUCH!

Iman refrains from punching her and takes a deep breath. Teyana jumps and high kicks Bianca in her neck.

The music then resumes.

UH-HUH, I'M WORTH IT, GIMME, GIMME, I'M WORTH IT!

Truly and Bianca are both getting their asses whooped by Liyana. Flo and Coi try dragging them away and Iman flings them both across the room.

The security guards pull everybody back from each other.

Joy:

"Ladies, I don't know what the fuck just happened but that was totes uncalled for!" Jade exclaims.

Jade then spends a whole half an hour lecturing the bad girls on how to be a good woman with Lerrie adding their input.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟎𝟗𝐩𝐦

"Honestly attacking people let alone jumping them is seen as corrupt, cruel and evil in Little Mix's book." Perrie lies.

The Baddies:

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟖 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Perrie runs up on stage and punches Courtney in the face. Jade surprisingly jumps in kicking and scratching at Courtney's face. Jesy suckers punches Courtney while she is being jumped.

Ryan pulls Jade away and starts beating her ass while Dua beats up Jesy and Perrie, elbowing them in the back of their heads with her cast.

-------

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟗, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑:

Perrie and Jatavia then proceed jump an a wasted Erin-

Leigh-Anne attacks Dinah-

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

"Don't fucking lie to us like that!" Ella shouts at them.

"Wot are you talking about?" Jade asks.

"All three of y'all and even Jesy's wack ass are jump a hoes! You don't have the right to lecture any bad girl especially you Leigh-Anne, didn't you say you were crazy as fuck last season for being such a mess on season 9 while pregnant?" Ella snaps at them.

"And we are the second and third bad girl to fight while pregnant after Kim on season 1!" Leigh-Anne shouts back.

Perrie: *sips her juice* Kim had an unaired fight with Charli Baltimore on season 1 and the reason why it wasn't added is because Charli tried to st*b her in the stomach KNOWING she was preggers too. The 90's was...something, alright. Glad I'm a Gen Z baby.

Hiroshi, Producer: Pez, you was born in 1993...You're a Millennial.

Crystal, Vanessa and Ella literally kick Little Mix out of the house. Jayda and Lakeyah lock the doors behind them.

Perrie: Whatevs, it smells like rotten şėmėn in there anyway.

Leigh-Anne & Jade have nothing to say and just stare blankly at the camera.

Halle & Willow:

Halle: Is this even allowed?

Willow: First Doja decides to do multiple OOTD and now bitches are getting bold enough to kick mentors out of the house?! Nah, I am done with this show!

Crystal: Sick of these wack ass mentors, Doja is next if she even steps in this house again with her annoying long face ass!

The bad girls stare at The Baddies while Sofia and Nicole have a few drinks.

Sofia's & Nicole's Confessional:

Nicole: Sof and I are heavyweights, it takes at least 13 drinks before we get drunk and then 10 until we are wasted. I pity you, lightweights.

Sofia belches.

Sofia: Nic and I are gonna get our swwet revenge, we're just waiting to catch them hoes lacking.

They both cackle like witches and then choke on air, Production gives them bottles of water.

Sofia *croaks* Thanks.

End of Confessional.

Teyana and Joy are still pissed off with their fight against Orange.

"With their wack ass stage name." Tete mumbles.

"Truly wants to be Willow so damn bad. And Coi can't decide on whether she's bi or straight, confused ass bitch." Joy adds.

"Joy, you are the confused one! Are you dumb? You're the same bitch who lied about being Jamaican, the same bitch who dissed African people and their food yet you're in Africa?! And girl, your damn stage name is clearly paying homage to Aaliyah who didn't even look at your messy ass when we were in Abuja, sad!" Truly retorts.

"And don't nobody wanna be Willow. Truly already stated that, Dre at least has the common sense to hide his messiness from the public." Coi adds.

"Coi, shut your ass up! You are the same bitch who has a messy ass Daddy who stays embarrassing your lanky ass and almost fumbled your bag with that Nicki collab. Stop the bullshit!" Willow claps back.

"And my point still stands." Joy smiles.

"Girl shut the fuck up! I love how The Saddles bullied my girl, Nikki but not you." Melissa scoffs.

"Because that's the energy we need in 2021! A black woman being bullied for the umpteenth time! Azealia Banks was right about you." Joy retorts.

Orange & The Baddies:

Tamia: Too far...

Bianca: Now Joy...

Vanessa: Not 212 being dragged into this!

Crystal: Great now her big linebacker ass is finna start crying.

Melissa breaks down in to tears while her crew comforts her.

Crystal: Imma leave my job to be a Psychic.

After Melissa calms down, she starts drinking like a fish and the rest of her crew follow suit. Orange drinks some tea because all the drinking has made them feel sick, The Baddies are drunk too.

Nicole forces Sofia to sober up to get their plan into action.

Nic and Sof call Little Mix to return back to the mansion and sneak them inside to perform one of their songs to distract the bad girls especially The Baddies.

Nicole starts playing the instrumental to "Confetti" by season 8 and 9 bad girls, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie.

FROM THE SKY, DROP LIKE CONFETTI!

The Baddies:

ALL EYES ON ME, SO V.I.P!

Orange & Liyana:

ALL OF MY DREAMS, FROM THE SKY, DROP LIKE CONFETTI!

Nicole tells Little Mix to sing louder over the instrumental and they do.

The Baddies realize that the song sounds a bit different to them and rub their eyes when they see Little Mix singing it live.

"Look at you lot, dancing your arses off to our music. Funny." Jade grins.

Nicole plays around with her flip phone to imply and let the other girls know that she called them and paid for the taxi to come back to the mansion.

"It is crazy how you guys hated Henree and Erin when they were just like you both! Ree was like Perrie and Erin was weak like Leigh-Anne!" Vanessa shouts at them.

Leigh and Pez laugh their asses off while Jade is pissed off.

"You are a fucking twåt! You are irrelevant like Kali and Jorja was on season 10, sit down!" Jade snaps.

Jayda, Ella and Vanessa start arguing with Little Mix while a bored and sober Crystal and Lakeyah go to the bathroom, Sofia and Nicole follow them. The drunken Rockstars instigate more drama between the wasted bad girls to distract them.

"Look at this, Nicole. We're in the same room as the biggest bullies of this season." Sofia says, in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah and now we're gonna whoop their fucking asses!" Nicole shouts.

Cry and Key ignore them, they try to walk past her. Nicole kicks Crystal down to the floor and Sofia does the same to Key and grabs her by her bun then shoves her head down the toilet bowl that she forgot to flush.

In the other bathroom, Sofia shoves Key's head down the toilet bowl too and flushes it as Key lifts her head back up. She tries to run into the door and knocks herself out.

Meanwhile in the other room, Nicole finally pulls Crystal's head back and then lets go while a squinting Crystal rushes to wash her face in the sink.

"STOP FILMING AND FUCKING HELP ME, BITCH! MY EYES! OH MY GOD!" Crystal screams out in pain.

She also tries to walk out and Sofia opens the door, knocking Crys out too.

Sofia and Nicole walk out of the bathroom and high-five each other. During that whole fiasco which took 25 minutes, The other Baddies were and still are arguing with Little Mix.

Sofia and Nicole yell over them arguing to brag about what they just did to poor Crystal and Lakeyah.

Melissa, Willow and Nikita find it hilarious while Halle feels a a little bad for them.

"Y'all really did that high school teen movie bullshit to them? You shoulda jumped them!" Halle snaps.

"Halz, you should be happy that we did that. What is wrong with what we did?" Bird (Sofia) asks her.

"Nothing, it's just-" Halle is cut off by Ella screaming.

Crystal and Lakeyah have a big ass knots in the middle of their foreheads. The Rockstars, Orange and Liyana turn their heads away to laugh.

Little Mix is disgusted by the bad girls doing that to them.

"Nicole, what part of whooping arse is this?!" Perrie shouts at her.

"Perrie, shut your wack ass up." Nicole replies.

"You should've never fucked with a bitch from Cali and New York, you just signed your dėath certificate!" Ella screams at her.

"Halsey's just called and said you need to pipe down." Willow smirks.

Jayda kicks Sofia down to the floor and starts punching her up when Nicole tries to jump in, Vanessa restrains her as Ella kicks her up.

Nicole kicks Ella up and then she throws her head back, knocking Vanessa down to the ground. She slaps Vanessa up and flings Ella away from her.

Jayda is still whooping Sofia's ass, Nicole finally jumps in and drags Jayda Wayda by her hair and then headbutts her.

The security guards finally do their job and stop the fights. Liyana scurries out of the house with Iman to have a threesome.

Their Confessional:

Joy: Menelik won't mind, he likes this shit....I think. We don't know each other that well, I don't even remember his favorite color.

Iman: *mumbles* You don't know yourself either, Jamaican princess.

Joy: Huh?

Iman: Nothing.

Teyana smirks at the camera and pretends to cough while she laughs.

End of Confessional.

Orange pretend to be concerned about Crystal and Key so they can take a closer look at their knots, Coi gives them an ice pack.

"This makes me wanna whoop Sofia's ass now." Crystal snaps.

Coi then starts throwing random items at The Rockstars, but they are mainly aiming for Sofia and Nicole who are being restrained.

Nikita is ready to fight them but the security guards keep holding her back. Key and Crys are sent to the hospital with the other Baddies joining them for support.

Production talks to Jade and scolds her for not being a good mentor, Jade apologises and goes to talk to the bad girls.

Jade makes the bad girls sit down to give them some bad news.

"Okay so since Sofia is a new girl and deserves more time here, production decided to let it go with what she did but with your sister, Sofia. Production is going to have to ban her from the franchise like they did with BLEEP and Zonnique's sister, BLEEP...Permanently." Jade announces.

Leigh-Anne and Perrie pretend to be shocked.

Nicole shrugs as she taken out of the mansion in handcuffs.

Nicole: I did what-

Hilda, Producer: Shut the fuck up, be gone!

Orange is glad that Nicole faced instant karma for her actions, The Rockstars think this is all pathetic.

Halle: Coi is friends with Key and that's cute but making your crew act like they actually cared about what happened to Crystal as well is dumb as fuck. They hated The Baddies just as much as we did until Coi made amends with Key.

"As for you, Sofia. This is your first and final warning, you need to fix your issues that YOU caused between you and The Baddies now otherwise production will no choice but to permanently ban you from the franchise too." Jade says, standing up.

Little Mix leaves the mansion without saying goodbye to the bad girls or doing a goodbye confessional.

Sofia sits there, fiddling with her hands.

Sofia: Maybe we went a little too far...We shoulda done the same to the other 3 to humble their asses too. Fuck, MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

"Halle, what I said is true and I ain't taking it back!" She yells.

"I BEEN WAITING TO SEE YOUR ASS, NAHOMEY! LANA STAYED PUNKING YOU AND I CAN SEE WHY, BITCH! DON'T EVER DISRESPECT ME OR MY FUCKING SISTER!" Halle screams.

"BITCH, I CAN YELL AT YOU TOO! ALL I SAID IS THAT CHLOE IS A FUCKING WHORE LIKE JUSTINE AND SO WHAT?! DON'T START YELLING AT ME BECAUSE YOUR OWN CREW ALREADY TOLD ME HOW WEAK YOU ARE!" Naomi retorts.

Melissa: I may or may have not talked shit about Miss Halle to Naomi after she ate my hot pocket last night but so what? I am lowkey tired of being apart of The Rockstars because Sofia and Halle are so immature.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?!

"We cliqued up to save your scary ass, Nikita and because we liked Lizzo but now I am tired of y'all!" Willow yells in her face.

"I do not know where all of this animosity is coming from, Will. Are you gonna give me the Chris Rock special or what?" Nikita retorts.

"We are gonna whoop your ass at this point, Nikki. Stop fucking talking!" Sofia warns.

Halle raises her hand up at Melissa-

***

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟏𝟐.𝟎𝟒.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 234 15
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ• ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ! ๐๐†๐‚ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ...
257K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
10.2K 314 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Imani is a popular tiktoker who decides too join influencer city and gets into fights and finds her self liking a boy from the cast r...
632K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.