OUR (NOT SO) PERFECT MARRIAGE...

By ssericajones1

"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming... More

Intro
Casting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Update 2
3rd book
Important Update
Book 3

Chapter 12

11.7K 324 5
By ssericajones1

Mahi P.O.V

"It's been a few days since I got married, and I haven't left my room much. I only go out for lunch and dinner, that's it. Siddharth is busy with his work, as i dont see him much.. so we don't talk much. The house helpers usually have small talks with me but ither than them i don't interact with anyone..

I was in my room resting surfing through net to read about something .."Mahi ... Mahiiii," I heard a voice calling me. "Mahiiiiiii," came the call again.

"What?" I said, irritated. I know he is Sid..

"Come out fast; mom is calling you as there are a few rituals which are left," Siddharth said. " Why, i am not well. Please go " i said ..."Come on Mahi , i know you are totally fine. now come out or otherwise, I will come inside," he threatened.

"Haha, hard luck, the door is locked. You can't, come inside" I replied, hiding my face in the pillow.

"Did you forget that this is my house?" he retorted, and I heard a clicking sound on door. I immediately woke up.

"No, no, don't come inside," I pleaded.

"Why? You are my wife; I can come in," he insisted.

"No, I am ... if you come, I will cry," I blurted out, realizing how silly that sounded.

There was no reply.

"Hellooo?" I called out.

"Ah... oh, nothing. Get ready in 10 mins. I am not coming inside," he finally responded.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and after a shower, I wore a lovely one-piece kurta with leggings. I did a little make-up and went out. I saw Siddhart mom there... i went up to her.. "Aunty i am ready for the remaining rituals.. what i have to do ?" i said...

"Wait, where's your vermilion?" Siddhart's mother asked me.  I got scared a little ... 

"Oh, shit... I am so sorry, I forgot," I apologized.

"No worries, just put it for today as some rituals are left, then stay as you want," she said, smiling. I felt a little relief and smiled back. I went back to my room and applied it .. 

( Vermilion is also one of the most important thing that Indians women's who are married apply in middle of their hair partition.. it signifies that they are married..) 

After the remaining rituals, I looked at Siddhart.. " Thank you for your patience.." he said... " Your welcome.." i said ..He looked at me, gave me a little smile then he went away... I checked with Siddhart's mother, "Everything is done now, aunty?"

"Yes, for now, everything is done, but after some days, maybe our relatives will come, then you have to manage," she replied.

"Okay," I acknowledged as I was going out.

"Mahii," Siddhart's mom called me back.

"Yes, aunty?" I responded.

"Well, it's been a lot these last few days. How about you and I go for a coffee this evening?" she suggested.

I was shocked but relieved at the same time. "Sure, aunty, I am ready," I accepted with a smile.

"Good, and yes, wear whatever you want," she instructed before heading to her room.

Back in my room, I set an alarm for the evening and drifted off to sleep.

After some time, I woke up and needed coffee. I went downstairs and found Siddharth, continuously typing something on his laptop.

"Were you sleeping?" he asked, making a face.

"Yeah, so any problem?" I retorted, heading to the kitchen. I think i am being rude to him.. but he deserves it.. I made my coffee and turned around, only to find Siddharth standing right behind me.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed.

"I told you not to talk to me like that," he snapped roughly.

"What do you want? Why don't you let me stay in peace? I married you, and that too, I don't know why. Trust me, I don't want to know why because this must have given some benefits to you and my father. So, stay happy with that and leave me," I snapped back at him. He looked in my eyes... probably glaring at me... then he left, and I followed suit, heading back to my room.

This guy.. always annoy me a lot .. Yes i was sleeping i am already feeling guilty about it.. cmon Mahi whats wrong with you ..Get a direction ..do something with your life.. I looked at back a little and saw him working on his laptop.. Look at him..how he is busy with his work.. Looking at him i always feel like nothing is changed for him...he is so normal, he eats on time, sleeps on time.. never bother me that much .. How can he be so content with his life.. doesn't it bother him that he is not married to di .. 

God knows what he is upto .. i don't care .. well today i hoping for a good day .. Finally i am going out with his mom.. i don't know what we will talk about ..but i am pretty excited for the same... I went to my room to get ready..

Siddhart's POV:

She snapped at me. Trust me, the way she talks is very bad, but she has the right to get angry and be pissed. I went out from there and sat on the couch, contemplating why I married her. I shouldn't have done this to her.

I saw my mom asking Mahi if she was ready or not. I was so confused.

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked.

"Well, it's been a lot these last few days. I am taking her for a coffee," Mom informed me.

"Thanks, Mom, for this," I expressed my gratitude.

At least she will feel at home. This will also bring some peace with her ..maybe then she will talk to me nicely and doesn't shout at me any more .. and suddenly i remember and i told Vineet to do some background check on her ..i hope by now he is done with it ..let me check with him only.. I  called Vineet, "Hello, Vineet. Have you done the work?"

"Yes, I have got all the information about Mahi. Should I come home, or are you coming to the office?" he inquired.

"I am coming in half an hour," I replied and ended the call. I got up from the couch and went to my room. As I reached the floor, Mahi's room door opened, and she came out wearing a blue dress with a ponytail. She looked pretty, I thought.

Why am I feeling like this? She saw me staring at her and then looked at her dress and at me, asking, "Am I looking bad?"

I wasn't expecting that question from her. She looked at me again, waiting for my answer. "You are looking good," I finally replied.

She smiled a little and then went away. It's hard to sometimes understand her. Just a little while ago she snapped at me and now she was being so polite ... Well its really hard to predict her nature... Giving this a though i went to my room,  and changed... I opened my laptop and was going through something when i got a notification.. ' New Friend suggestion - Mahi Rajpoot ' 
Oh interesting ...i though and clicked on the notification.. her profile is visible to me.. i can see she posted a pictures of her designs.. 
there was one post where she was sketching something ..." Hello Sid are you coming" Vineet texted me ..."Yup will be there in a bit " i texted back and closed the laptop... 

Whatsup with this girl, one thing that i am sure of is that she is very moody, sometimes she will talk to you nicely and warmly but most of the times she is just rude and ready to kill you in anger... i chuckled thinking about her anger... she looks like a kid who is stubborn and asks for toys... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote,comment, and share

Keep Reading

Your's 

Erica <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 25.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
363K 7.8K 26
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
6.5K 275 17
1st book of Raabata exclusive~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed th...
936K 41.3K 48
*under editing* ╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ ...