A Court of Fire and Night

נכתב על ידי Jillybeann89

Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Az... עוד

Info!
Part one 🔥
Part two 🌹
Part three 🔥
Part four 🌹
Part five 🔥
Part six 🌹
Part seven 🔥
Part eight 🌹
Part nine 🔥
Part ten 🌹
Part eleven 🔥
Part thirteen 🔥
Part fourteen🌹
Part fifteen 🔥
Part sixteen 🌹
Part seventeen 🔥
Part eighteen 🌹
Part nineteen 🔥🌹
Epilogue 🌹🔥🌹

Part twelve 🌹

2.2K 58 4
נכתב על ידי Jillybeann89

Warning- Mature Sexual Content and Toy Play

I just know Eris is a secret dirty freak who would absolutely fuck you with your vibrator 🫢

Eris 🔥

We arrived back at the house and Thalia sighed while taking her shoes off. "These shoes are ravishing darling, but my feet ache."

"I'll rub them, come here." I murmured.

She plopped down, as I pulled her legs onto my lap. "How long?"

"Any day now." I replied. "Then the court shall be ours."

"Then you can finally come clean and work on being your true self." She murmured.

"It's not that simple, Thalia... No one is going to forget everything I've said or done." I moved onto her other foot and felt her gaze burning into me.

"One step at time... together." She whispered, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Now that my father knows of your existence, we'll have to be on extra alert."

"What of your mother while we've been here?" Thalia asked quietly.

"Don't worry... I have someone I trust watching over her."

Thalia pulled her foot out of my grasp and straddled my lap.

I massaged her thighs, "Your body is perfection."

"Do you want to worship it?" Thalia purred.

I sucked in a breath, "More than anything."

She kissed me slowly, as her tongue licked mine. "Let's go fuck outside."

"As hot as that sounds, the sand does not sound comfortable." I chuckled.

"Mhm... fuck me over this couch then." She purred.

In a flash I had her bent over, yanking her dress up. "Already soaked for daddy, aren't you?"

Thalia moaned, gripping the seat tight. "So do something about it."

I yanked my pants down enough to free my cock, before I thrusted in deep.

"Tell me how my cock feels, Thalia." I grabbed her throat and yanked her against my chest.

Her moans were breathy and loud, and nothing she said made sense.

"No one can fuck you like this... this pussy is mine to fill." I growled. I shoved her down and yanked her hips up.

I watched as she clawed at the couch, desperate to cling to anything. I smirked and tilted her hips a bit, and she screamed and gushed out.

"Arion is going to be so upset you ruined his couch. Such a filthy little slut." I sneered.

"Let me come daddy, please!!" Thalia wailed. I slapped her ass and she jolted.

"You'll come when I let you. Do you understand, darling? If I want to fuck you and keep you on edge for hours, I'll do so."

She whimpered, "Yes daddy."

"Good girl." I crooned, as I circled her clit roughly.

"Fuck!! I can't... I'm going to come!! Eris!!" She screamed and her inner walls tightened and her climax ripped through her.

"Did you just come without my permission?" I hissed, as she nodded weakly.

I pulled out and picked her up, throwing her over my lap. "You know what happens next darling, count for daddy."

I delivered her first blow, as she squeaked. "One."

I rubbed her ass and delivered another blow. "Naughty girls get punished for not obeying."

"Two." Thalia cried out. "I couldn't help it daddy, your cock is so big."

"Mhm... maybe instead of edging you, I'll make you come so many times you'll be begging me to stop."

I delivered four more blows to her ass and rubbed it gently. My fingers found my way to her pussy and I thrust them in.

"I think I'd rather have you begging for me to stop making you come." I murmured.

I yanked her ass up and plunged my fingers in and out. Her body tensed, as she came again. I yanked her around and laid her head on my lap, the toy I got for her appearing.

"Look what I bought you." I grinned.

Her eyes widened, "What is that?"

"It's a sex toy and I'm going to fuck you with it."

I adjusted her so I could reach down, her legs were bent and I lubed up the toy enough to insert it into her. I pressed a button as she shrieked and tried getting away.

"Looks like I'm going to have to tie you up." I gathered her in my arms and winnowed us to my room.

I took her dress off and laid her down, tying her hands to the bedpost.

"What are we doing?" She asked breathlessly.

"This is another one of my kinks you were so curious about. I'm going to tie you up and see how many times I can make you come before you're desperate for me to stop."

I kissed her neck and her chest heaved, as her arousal filled the room. I breathed in deeply. "You like this."

"Maybe it's one of my fantasies too." She shrugged, adjusting herself.

I picked the toy up and waved my hand over it, it was clean and ready to use again. I lubed it up once more and positioned it over her entrance.

"I've never used sex toys before." Thalia murmured.

I smirked, "It's a secret fetish of mine."

I gently thrust it in and she cried out as I pressed the button and adjusted the speed. I could control her orgasms better this way.

"Does that feel good?" I thrust it in and out, watching sweat bead on her skin.

She nodded, "You can up the speed."

"Who said you were in charge?" I purred, knocking it down a speed.

Thalia whined, "You're a fucking torturer."

"Only for you I suppose." I changed it to a setting I knew she would love.

"Oh fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!" Thalia started twisting and thrashing, her legs shaking uncontrollably.

There was a special twister that hit her g-spot, rubbing it perfectly as I fucked her with it.

"Eris!! I'm going to come!!" She gasped violently and soaked the toy.

"Good thing this is waterproof." I grinned and set it at the highest speed possible.

I became feral, fucking her like a mad man. I was desperate to hear her scream my name again, as she cried out once more.

🔥🌹🔥🌹🔥🌹

I must have made her come at least twelve times before she begged me to stop.

I gently pulled the toy out and untied her hands. She laid there convulsing and dripping with sweat. She was covered in cum and I wanted nothing more than to lick her clean.

I admired my work and then licked her center, as her hands shot to my hair. "Eris... baby... I'm overstimulated." She whined.

I chuckled, "Didn't I mention I was into heavy things?"

"No you ass, you just mentioned edging." She panted.

"You look fully satisfied to me." I smirked.

She gave me a rude gesture and I grinned and picked her up.

"Just let me rest." She whined again.

"You need to be bathed... You're covered in cum and you won't let me lick the rest off." I gently sat her on my lap and she sighed.

"I guess that's fair. I've never been pleasured like that before."

"I enjoyed it." I washed her gently, kneading her muscles.

"Did you even come?" Thalia asked.

I shrugged, "Sometimes I get off on pleasuring you more than when we have sex. I love sex with you... I just get immense satisfaction from making you come."

"Are you sure some of this cum isn't yours?" She teased.

I chuckled, "Perhaps I came on your breasts once or twice."

She snorted, "I knew it... filthy little freak."

I kissed her neck, as I finished bathing her. "Are you hungry at all?"

"I'm tired." She said sleepily.

I bathed quickly and carried her over to the bed.

"Rest, darling." I tucked her in and kissed her brow.

"You're not going to cuddle me?" She asked, with a yawn.

"I'm quite famished, so I'll be in after I eat. Alright?"

Thalia nodded already half asleep. "Alright."

I watched her for a few moments and then got up and closed the door gently behind me.

I strolled down the hall and found Arion cleaning a wound.

"What happened?!" I hissed.

"Fucking guards in Autumn attacked me. I was trying to get to your mother." Arion growled, while I cleaned his wound.

I paled. "Where is she?"

"She's safe... I brought her here."

I breathed a sigh of relief, "His death can't come any sooner."

"Thalia asleep?" Arion asked, downing a shot of whiskey.

"We had quite the evening." I mused.

Arion handed me a glass. "I can smell you both all over this place. Did she come on my couch?"

"She told me to tell you she's sorry." I grinned.

Arion chuckled, "I needed a new couch anyway. Thalia and your mother are our main priority... Nothing else matters until Beron is dead."

"I agree... long live our High Lady and our Queen."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.7K 317 38
A collection of ACOTAR one-shots! There will be many different ships and even normal relationships such as friendships (Ex. Nesta and Azriel!), If y...
62.1K 3.9K 63
♡ - ❛ you're the 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, she's the 𝒔𝒖𝒏, and i'm just another 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓. ❜ eris 𝒙 fem!oc 𝒙 azriel love triangle, enemies to lovers © old-moon
14.7K 289 30
Thalia was the daughter of a merchant in The City of Starlight, Valaris, a warrior. Just an ordinary Faerie. Or so she thought. Azriel was the High...
21.9K 756 19
Velaris Archeron was the light in her three older sisters' dim life. When their life is threatened as war approaches, Velaris and her sisters' life w...