A Court of Fire and Night

By Jillybeann89

Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Az... More

Info!
Part one πŸ”₯
Part two 🌹
Part three πŸ”₯
Part four 🌹
Part five πŸ”₯
Part six 🌹
Part seven πŸ”₯
Part eight 🌹
Part nine πŸ”₯
Part eleven πŸ”₯
Part twelve 🌹
Part thirteen πŸ”₯
Part fourteen🌹
Part fifteen πŸ”₯
Part sixteen 🌹
Part seventeen πŸ”₯
Part eighteen 🌹
Part nineteen πŸ”₯🌹
Epilogue 🌹πŸ”₯🌹

Part ten 🌹

2.2K 67 6
By Jillybeann89

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

"See, she's not so bad." I nudged Eris.

His face grimaced, "If she tells Rhysand I'm done for."

"She won't... Feyre is good with secrets."

I tugged his hand outside while Eris grumbled, following after me.

"Let's go swimming." I took off my two piece and dragged my fingers down to my belly.

Lust sparked in his eyes as he ripped his clothes off, chasing me into the water. I screamed with delight when he caught me. He tackled us under, as I came up coughing.

"Cruel!!" I huffed out, splashing him.

"I like you soaking wet." He purred, kissing my neck.

Arousal flooded through me, "Do you?"

His arms circled my waist, pulling me close. "Mhm... Mine to fill with all of my cum."

My breath hitched, as I felt his fingers ghost my clit. "Such a filthy mouth."

"Maybe you should fill it with something then." He teased.

I groaned, grasping his length in my hand, pumping it hard. "Do you deserve it?"

He inhaled a sharp breath, his eyes darkening. "Yes... I've been good."

"I don't know... You seem pretty naughty to me." I kissed his pulse point on his neck and bit down.

He hissed, his fingers digging into my hips. "Would you like me to beg?"

"Actually... that's an excellent idea... Beg for me." I purred.

The next thing I knew, we were in his room on his bed. "Ride my face." Eris purred.

"No. Beg... on your knees." I hissed, as his eyes widened.

I could hear his wild heartbeat and smelled his arousal. He liked this. I glanced down at his cock and saw precum at the tip.

"Get.on.your.knees... Now." I cooed, as he gulped and slowly got on his knees.

"Good boy."

He shuddered out a breath, and precum run down his cock. I smirked, as I positioned myself on the bed. "Pleasure me until I'm done with you."

"Yes." He whispered.

"Yes, what?" I demanded, yanking his head towards me.

"Yes, High Lady." He breathed.

I kissed his lips. "Such a good boy for me... Aren't you?"

He nodded, leaning down and licking a long line up my slit. I gasped, digging my fingers into his scalp. "Eris!"

He moaned, feverishly eating me out as I pulled at his hair. "Fuck baby!"

He slid two fingers through my juices and then plunged it into me, working me into a frenzy. "Eris!! Just like that!!" I cried out, my walls clenching around his fingers.

I gasped violently, my back arching off the bed, riding out my first orgasm. I whimpered as he kept going, curling his fingers to hit my special spot. I screamed, tumbling into another blissful orgasm.

He must have eaten me out for an hour, because I was so overstimulated and so spent it was insane.

I collapsed onto the bed sweat pouring off me, as he collapsed next to me.

"That was the hottest shit of my whole entire fucking life." He panted.

I grinned, "I've always wanted to dominate someone."

"You can dominate me any day you wish." He murmured and then sucked his fingers clean.

Happiness burst out of my chest, I was content... Elated... Basically every single feeling and emotion rolled into one. Eris made me feel sexy and confident like I could take on the whole entire world.

"I'm falling in love with you." I whispered.

His face softened, "As am I."

Eris 🔥

I awoke with a stretch and looked down at Thalia. She was sprawled out, asleep on her belly. She made sure some part of her body was still touching mine. I chuckled, as I leaned down and kissed her hair and got up to freshen myself.

I emerged a while later from bathing to find her still sound asleep.

I walked out in the hall and was met by Arion fucking a pretty blonde on the couch. "Good morning." He grinned, the female who was riding him stopped.

"Please, don't let me interrupt." I snickered. I made my way into the kitchen for breakfast to see what I could get for Thalia.

Breathy moans flowed through into the kitchen and I made myself some tea and helped myself to some pancakes. Thalia strolled in rubbing her eyes, as she made a beeline for me.

"Good morning." I said softly, her arms circling my waist.

"Good morning." She yawned, burying her face into my chest. "I love the way you smell."

I chuckled and hugged her tightly back, kissing her hair. "Would you like some pancakes?"

She perked up, nodding excitedly. "I love pancakes."

"Me too." I grinned.

"Who's the blonde?" Thalia asked, sipping her tea.

I shrugged, "I'm sure we'll get all the information when they're finished."

"She's pretty... I like her boobs." Thalia commented, as she looked at her nails.

I choked, recovering myself. "Is that so?"

She nodded, "I can appreciate a pretty female."

"Why does that turn me on?"

"What doesn't turn you on." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Behave."

She gave me a rude gesture, as she shoved pancakes into her mouth.

Arion strolled in about ten minutes later, heading right for some food. "Lovely morning, isn't it?"

Thalia snorted. "Lovely morning indeed."

"So... who's the girl?" I asked curiously.

He shrugged, "I met her aboard Tarquin's pleasure barg last night... Pretty little thing, isn't she?"

"What is it with you males and not asking for females names?" Thalia huffed, rolling her eyes.

Arion grinned, "Who said I don't know her name?"

"What is it then?" Thalia pushed, with a raised brow.

"I want to say it begins with an S but I could be wrong." Arion said, brows furrowed.

I snorted, as Thalia laughed. "You're a fool, do you know that?"

He grinned, "Of course I do... sweet little Thalia."

"I'm going to go bathe." She called out.

"So, things are going well, I presume?" Arion asked, finishing his meal.

"Things are going better than I expected... She's quite a delight."

"I have to go back to Autumn today. There's a High Lord's meeting surrounding your fathers sickness."

"I'll see if Thalia wishes to join, she's never been to one before." I stated, as my plate vanished.

Arion raised a brow, "Are you sure that's wise?"

"She's a tough little thing... She can hold her own. Besides, I have no need to try to control anything she does. As my High Lady... she's my equal. Nothing less."

"I'm impressed, she must fuck really well for you to be acting like this." Arion smirked.

I snarled, "Watch how you speak about her."

His eyes gleamed with delight, as he laughed. "Excellent... I'm looking forward to this meeting even more now."

Arion disappeared, heading off to the Autumn Court.

Thalia 🌹

I looked up as Eris walked in, holding a gorgeous gown.

"For you my love, for attending your first ever High Lord's meeting."

"Truly!" I squealed, as I ran over to my gown.

His eyes twinkled, "Do you like it?"

"Like it? It's ravishing!" I gently glided my fingertips over the jewels encrusted into the gown. It was a gorgeous burgundy color, one that was sure to compliment my skin tone and everything else.

I threw myself at him, as he caught me. "Thank you baby."

He beamed at me, his chest puffing out. "Shall I watch you get into it then?"

Arousal flooded me, as I nodded. "Be my guest."

He leaned against the bedpost, as I dropped my dress onto the ground.

"You're heavenly." He breathed, as I bent over slightly so he could see how wet I was.

"Like what you see?" I purred.

"You're glistening... is that all for me?" He groaned.

"All for you... Daddy." I said, seductively.

He pinned me to the bed, ripping down his pants and then he shoved himself into me from behind.

I gasped, as his hand enclosed my throat. He tugged me back against his chest, his thrusts brutal and punishing. "So wet for daddy... is this what you wanted? To have my scent all over you before the meeting."

I clawed at his arm, gasping for air. He released my throat, thrusting in harder.

"I want everyone to know who you belong too." I hissed, as I tilted my face and bit his neck.

He threw me down, pressing hard onto my lower back. "I'm close!! Eris!"

All of a sudden he stopped, pulling out and then tucked himself away.

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked.

He chuckled darkly, "You'll get the rest when you learn to behave."

My jaw dropped, I was sore all over and I needed release... Bad. So I did the one thing I knew would piss him off even more. I laid on my back and circled my clit roughly.

He came back into the room, a heated glare on his face. "Did I give you permission to do that?"

"Fuck your permission." My back arched and I came with a cry.

He grabbed me, throwing me over his lap, as he spanked me... Hard.

"You did not just spank me!" I growled.

Fire burned in his eyes. "I don't think you heard me correctly. You'll come when I say you can come... Do you understand me?" He snarled.

"Fuck you." I hissed.

He delivered another blow to my ass, as I cried out.

"Take your punishment and then we're leaving." Eris growled.

By the time he was done, my ass was red and I was whimpering. But fuck was I turned on. My pussy gleamed with juices, as he set me on my feet and told me to get dressed.

"Such a good girl, taking your punishment so well." Eris crooned.

I glared at him, throwing a rude gesture as I got ready. I finally slipped my gown on and gasped. I looked like a princess.

I twirled in front of the mirror and grinned. I looked hot. My hair was curled and fell down past my waist. I had on light makeup accompanied by red lipstick.

"Heels." He murmured, handing me the most breathtaking shoes I've ever seen in my whole life.

I squealed, putting them on. "You picked these out too?"

He nodded, "I'm assuming you like them judging by the noises coming out of your mouth."

"Thank you, baby." I kissed him gently and then wiped off my lipstick from his lips.

"You're welcome, love." He said with a grin, as he grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 415 20
Azriel X Scarlett Vanserra (Eris' Eldest Daughter). 18+ Spiciness and a bit of a slow burn!!!! What happens when your High Lord and Lady agree to te...
14.7K 289 30
Thalia was the daughter of a merchant in The City of Starlight, Valaris, a warrior. Just an ordinary Faerie. Or so she thought. Azriel was the High...
3.1K 103 11
Eris Vanserra Γ— Archeron-Sister- Reader Description: Feyre and her younger sister go hunting in the forest behind their family's cottage and go throu...
22K 756 19
Velaris Archeron was the light in her three older sisters' dim life. When their life is threatened as war approaches, Velaris and her sisters' life w...