Red lights [ Sachaeng ]

By hibaz12

The high school reunion didn't go as well as Sana was expecting. Meeting her old friend Chaeyoung after more... More

Chapter one
Chapter two [M]
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five [M]
Chapter six [M]
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine [M]
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen - The end

✒ Notes ✒

1.1K 32 14
By hibaz12

 - This fanfic is a #GenderBender If you will be uncomfortable you can unsubscribe or at least give the first chapter a try. Please read with an open mind this is a FANFICTION and I am not forcing heterosexuality in TWICE or I like misgendering the members and at the same time, we can't force homosexuality in them too. So let's just enjoy our imaginations and talents.

- GenderBender fits the concept of my mind and stories, I don't like the basic university/love triangle AUs I like to write something more special, intense, and mature and I can't always write GirlxGirl fanfics for personal reasons.

- This fanfic is 18+. I will write about mature topics and I am taking it as a challenge for me.

- Please comment and upvote it helps me a lot.

❤️ THANK YOU ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
272K 10.2K 44
You are a hater of kpop. you don't like them anymore. But all of your friends love Kpop. Someday, a situation brings you to be a manager a girlgroup...
810 40 11
Mina's life in college was perfect. She was free, young, pretty, happy and she thought nothing could ever ruin this feeling. This is why the disillus...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...