[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

By i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 60

997 29 0
By i_m_tired

Li Rong used to seldom empathize with other people's feelings. Compared with his overly kind and compassionate parents, he seemed to be more cold-blooded.

Probably because he grew up peacefully and smoothly, so he had to go through hardships in order to understand the pain of others.

Cen Wei's birthday is still a week away, and he has no idea for now.

The group meeting can't be delayed for too long, Cen Wei will become suspicious after a long time.

Li Rong waved his hand and told Lin Qin and Jian Fu to go back to the classroom quickly. Because he had been recommended, he was very leisurely. Even if he didn't show up in the classroom on time, the teachers of each subject could turn a blind eye.

He lowered his head and sent a message to Cen Wei.

[I'm going to A big round]

Cen Wei quickly replied with the word [OK].

It was reasonable for him to go to University A. Cen Wei should not have guessed that they had a group meeting just now.

He didn't know the specific situation of Cen Wei's family, but with Jian Fu and Lin Qin's current age and psychological maturity, it was difficult for them to give a solution to the point. Li Rong wanted to chat with someone who was older.

He thought of Xu Tanghui.

Xu Tanghui never responded to the message he sent last time.

They have always been careful. Except for talking about some topics related to Li Qingli, they never left any evidence in the text messages.

So Li Rong didn't take it seriously at first.

He took a taxi to Plaza A and put on a mask for himself.

There were indeed more people on the square, and as the weather warmed, it became the best place for nearby residents to move around.

But when he reached a familiar location, Li Rong did not find Xu Tanghui's shadow.

He stood still in the distance, squinting slightly, his lips tightly clenched in the mask.

At this time, Xu Tanghui should have come out to set up a stall.

He picked up the phone and wanted to make a call to Xu Tanghui, but his finger stayed on the dial button for a long time, but he finally didn't press it.

If the phone can get through, there is no reason why the text message will not be returned.

Unless Xu Tanghui is unable to return at all.

This was the first time Li Rong felt that the connection between people was so weak that he couldn't contact Xu Tanghui except for his mobile phone and the fixed location of University A.

He didn't even know where Xu Tanghui lived, how many people there were in the family, and whether they were married and had children.

Li Rong put down his phone, looked down, and stared at the empty space.

Probably because Aunt Hui's cart was parked in the same place every time, over the years, the small piece of floor tiles was a bit cleaner than the surrounding area.

The square was clearly crowded, but the place was empty, and Li Rong always felt that something was missing.

From the last life to the present, the familiar shouts and kind face seemed to have been engraved in his heart.

He took another two steps forward, and a little girl passed him with laughter and screaming, accidentally bumping into his arm.

The little girl swayed for a while, put away her smile, and looked at Li Rong timidly.

Li Rong came back to his senses, lowered his head, and rolled his eyes at the little girl.

Then he heard someone speaking in a local accent, shouting to the little girl, "Sui Sui, come here quickly, don't run around!"

The little girl swallowed hard and blinked her eyes. She was embarrassed to say sorry to Li Rong, But it was really her fault for bumping into someone.

Hearing her mother calling her, she hesitated for a while, her lips moved, but she still couldn't say sorry, and finally had to give up, turned her head, and ran quickly.

Li Rong looked in the direction she ran away, her mother also set up a stall in the square.

The things she sells are much more useful than Aunt Hui. Most of them are keychains, mobile phone cases and other small items that are often replaced, with small profits but quick turnover.

Li Rong walked towards her.

When the little girl saw him following, she thought she was here to settle the account, so she jumped into her mother's arms and looked at Li Rong vigilantly.

The woman is very simple and enthusiastic: "Did she bump into you?" She lowered her head and asked the little girl in her arms, "Why didn't you apologize to my brother?"

The little girl stuck out her tongue, twisted her body, and shyly buried her face in woman chest.

Li Rong has a pair of beautiful eyes that make people unable to look away.

As long as he smiles and speaks softly, strangers will have a good impression of him for no reason. In recent months, he has often used the buff given by his parents.

Li Rong pulled down the mask and asked, "Is she alright?"

The woman quickly waved her hands, looked at Li Rong, smiled and said, "She's very skinny, I don't think you have a phone case, or I'll give it to you. Are you one?"

In fact, she has set up a stall here all year round, and she is not particularly enthusiastic most of the time.

The dullness and monotony of life can wipe out too many emotions and keep people in a state of numbness and calmness.

But Li Rong's appearance does have a certain impact, and the woman even thinks that there should be an unknown Internet celebrity or star in front of her.

Being able to see such a pleasing face in a repetitive and boring life is also a kind of adjustment.

Li Rong squatted down, picked up a phone case, gestured on his phone, and asked casually, "I bought a scarf beside me some time ago, but it didn't take long to wear it. Where did you go?"

The woman was stunned for a moment, looked at the open space, her eyes stopped for a few seconds, and then she whispered: "Tell me about Sister Hui, someone in her hometown is ill, she said that she will go back to take care of it for a while, and then she will be done. Come back, you...is the problem with the scarf serious? Or I can change it for you."

Li Rong muttered to himself, "Have you returned to your hometown?" .

He was probably too arrogant, and Xu Tanghui was not alone, there must be other relatives at home.

When a relative is sick, it is understandable to go back to take care of them.

He has been in the hospital and knows that it is very tiring to accompany patients, and it is understandable that he has no energy or mood to reply to his text messages.

Li Rong stood up on his knees: "That's fine, anyway, there's no need for a scarf now."

The woman smiled gently: "Okay, okay."

The week passed in a flash, and it finally arrived on April 21st.

Coincidentally, the registration channel for the nine districts of Lanshu was also officially closed on this day, and the examination time was set in July, the first month after the college entrance examination.

On this day, just as Jane Fu had warned, everyone treated it as if nothing happened.

Lin Qin has passed the interview at the Film Academy, and he has been struggling with cultural classes in the past few months.

With his current grades, it must be no problem to exceed the score line of the film school, but the competition in the film and television industry is very cruel, and the competition often starts from the moment when he first enters the school.

Lin Qin's family has no industry background. Three or four of the interviewees who passed the interview with him are small famous child stars. From the very beginning of the art test, they have attracted much media attention.

If Lin Qin wants to stand out, the most convenient way is to get the first place.

Every year, the first place in the film school will receive a certain amount of attention and will be given a lot of expectations. If it goes well, he will have an advertisement shoot in the summer vacation.

Jian Fu lingered to Cen Wei's table, raised his hand and slipped away the little fat man at the front table.

"Brother, how about it's dark all night today? I bought two new disks, foreign ones." As he said, he hinted at Cen Wei with ecstatic expression.

Cen Wei knew that Jane Fu was diverting his attention. Although he was too lazy to go home on this day every year, he was indeed not the child who used to hide.

Cen Wei has no interest in games now, and just about to say no to Jane, Li Rong said indifferently, "No, I'll invite him to dinner to celebrate."

Cen Wei closed his lips and glanced at Li Rong with no meaning. .

Jane Fu's heart was alarming, and she immediately winked at Li Rong.

Everyone said that his brother doesn't like birthdays!

He knew that Li Rong had been wandering in a daze at that time, and he must not have listened to his words.

Cen Wei was very calm, raised his eyes and asked, "What would you like me to eat?"

He knew that today was his birthday, and he knew what Li Rong wanted to do.

It's just that he really doesn't expect any surprises on his birthday. Every year from childhood to adulthood, the scene of this day will always flash in front of his eyes with incomparable clarity. Although he is not afraid of Cen Qing and Xiao Muran for a long time, he feels the suffocation in his heart. Yes, the low mood seemed to have formed a permanent memory, which made him extremely reject this day.

However, he would not easily reject Li Rong.

Li Rong glanced back at him, his eyes curved, and said mysteriously: "Guess."

Jian Fu hurriedly stretched out his legs and gently kicked Li Rong under the table: "Cough, what to eat, I Most people can't get this game disc, okay? If you miss this village, you won't have this store."

He hinted that Li Rong shouldn't make any birthday surprises, his brother was different from others and had never been interested in surprises.

Li Rong gritted his teeth lightly, bowed and patted off the dust on his trouser legs, and replied to Jane, "Go play by yourself, he will come with me."

Jane Fu hurriedly turned her head to look at Cen Wei: "Brother?"

Cen Wei took a deep breath and pressed The manic depression and anxiety in his heart, he said to Jian Fu, "I'm not interested in games, you can play by yourself."

Jian Fu was surprised and didn't say anything. At least three seconds of heartbreak.

The brotherhood that has been as hard as iron for many years is not as good as a face that confuses everyone.

He obviously hates rejection and doesn't want to celebrate a birthday that has anything to do with it, just to break the precept for Li Rong?

Not only Cen Wei, but also Lin Qin who was obedient to Li Rong, Ji Xiaochuan who was grateful to Dade, and himself who was doing things for Li Rong in a confused way.

Jane Fu carefully recalled the arrogant and indifferent Li Rong in her memory, and when she looked at the person in front of her, she suddenly felt that in the unofficial history, the story of the kind-hearted Daji being possessed by a fox spirit could be traced.

Jane Fu was like a wilted kite, fluttering away from Cen Wei's side and floating to Lin Qin's side.

He unreasonably pulled out Lin Qin's pen, pointed at Lin Qin's set of wrong questions, and hummed, "Will you go to the dark with me at night, my brother was caught by a giant panda... bah, the little goblin is gone. "

Lin Qin knew that all the nicknames in Jian Fu's mouth were for Li Rong, but he was partial to Li Rong, so he gave Jian Fu an angrier look: "Whoever cheated on you, I still have to learn." "

Jian Fu was in urgent need of comfort, he felt that Lin Qin was very suitable, so he squeezed Lin Qin's side as if to please him, and put his shoulders on Lin Qin: "It's very fun, combining work and rest, okay, okay?"

Lin Qin was squeezed by him and swayed from side to side, but he was also used to simple methods, so he closed his eyes and relaxed, and waited until the tossing was over.

He didn't exert any force, and Jane was like squeezing on cotton. Seeing that Lin Qin was unmoved, he squeezed seven or eight times and suddenly stopped.

Lin Qin closed his eyes and didn't know, his body bounced back instinctively, but accidentally, his ears hit Jian Fu's chin firmly.

At that moment, Lin Qin immediately sat up straight and opened his eyes, his expression a little blank.

It seems that there is still someone else's temperature on his ears. I don't know if Jane has not shaved cleanly, but he feels itchy and itchy.

Jane was also stunned.

He touched his chin uncomfortably, and the dark thoughts in his mind completely flew out of the sky.

When Lin Qin was very close, he could smell a unique scent of laundry beads.

I don't know if this is the case for all the stars who want to be little stars in the future. They are fragrant and have a good temper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
970K 62.3K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
303K 12.9K 55
The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu Chenxing woke up, he found himself in th...
1.4M 81.5K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...