Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom

30| ninja turtle competition

1.7K 29 20
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 30: Ninja turtle competition

it's been a few weeks and i've been ignoring Robby, he keeps trying to talk to me but i always find a way to ignore him. 

Amanda also assured me that my mother had left the house so i've been spending a lot of my days in my room. 

but today i've decided to get out of my room and go outside. i decided to go to Cobra Kai dojo, tomorrow's the all valley tournament and i need to tell them i won't be participating at all. i won't even go and watch it for all that matters. 

i arrive at the dojo and walk inside only to fidn Tory on top of Robby on the floor with her fist in the air, he looks at her smiling. however when they hear the door open and close they turn their faces around. Robby quickkly stands up and says my name but i ignore him instead i walk to the office and find Silver and Kreese. 

"Sofia, we haven't seen you in a while." Kreese says crossing his arms.

"i just came to tell you i'm pulling out." i say standing by the door.

"pulling out?" 

"i won't be fighting at all." i explain further.

"i suppose this has to do with prom?" Silver says.

okay maybe i got slightly drunk with Silver after prom, and we both ended up spilling how much of a bust our day was. 

"just thought i'd let you know." i say and then walk out of the office. 

i walk out of the dojo and Robby runs after me, "Sofia we need to talk." 

"do we Robby? do we?" i ask not bothered to face him, instead i continue walking wih him behind me. 

"yes, we do Sofia. you've been avoiding me ever since prom." he says.

"i've just been busy." i say annoyed. does he really think i don't know what he did? does he really think i'm that stupid?

"Sofia come on." he says grabbing my arm.

"is there anything you wanna tell me?" i ask him looking straight in his hazel green eyes which look a lot more green than usual. 

he looks back at me but doesn't say anything. i sigh and give him a smile, "look, i'm late, i promised Amanda to be home early." i say and he removes his grip on my hand. i give him a small smile and start walking back to the LaRusso's. 

i was really hoping he'd tell me, i want him to tell me because when he does then that means he regrets it and thus i can forgive him for kissing Tory. but if doesn't say anything then how am i supposed to know he regrets it? how am i supposed to forgive him? 

during dinner i sit down besides Anthony and then start eating in silence, "nervous about tomorrow?" Amanda asks as she looks at Sam. 

"nervous and excited." Sam responds.

"you'll be fine. if you put everything we practiced into work then we're guarenteed to win." Daniel says. 

"what about you Sofia?" Amanda asks me giving me a small smile.

"i'm not going." i say, "i wont fight and i wont watch either." i add taking a sip of water. 

"are you sure?" Daniel asks.

"yes." i say.

after dinner is over i go straight to my room, my phone rings and i see it's Robby. i take a deep breath and let it ring. 

+

i wake up around 12 and go to the skate park where i bump into Trey and Cruz. 

"what are you guys doing here?" i ask confused. 

"we got out early for good behavior." Trey says excited. 

"yeah we ain't use your pins, we woulda rot there." Cruz says shaking his head. 

"so what are you doin' here?" Trey asks me.

"yeah ain't it the turtle ninja competition or sum." Cruz says and i shake my head. 

"all valley tournament yeah. i ain't going." i say dropping my board on the floor. 

"why not?" Cruz asks me as we start skating around the park. 

"some stuff went down."

"between you and that wanna-be Shane O'Neill?" Cruz says and i nod. 

"what'd he do?" Trey asks as we sit down on our skates.

"he kissed another girl." i say looking at the horizon.

"ain't no way." Trey says as i nod. 

"does he know you know?" Cruz asks and i shake my head making them both laugh.

"i've been avoiding him ever since, and i don't know if i'll ever be able t face him." i say.

"you finna have to at some point." Trey says, "if you don't how he gon know he fucked up?"

"but he should be the one to tell me. he should tell me what he did." i say, "i gave him the chance to tell me yesterday, but he didn't say anything." i continue. 

"maybe you just gotta give him some time." Cruz says.

"how long exactly, hmm? cause it's been a couple of weeks now." i say. 

"why don't you go to the turtle ninja competition, you never know - maybe he'll end up spilling his guts after." Cruz says making me laugh. 

maybe he is right. i mean at the last all valley tournament Robby and i ended up becoming a thing, we kissed and became a thing. maybe at this all valley tournament he'll tell me how he regrets it and i can forgive him, and we can act like he never kissed Tory and move on with our lives. 

+  

i arrive at the all valley and decide to go find Robby only to find him talking to Daniel so i choose to just hide for now.

"never put passion in front of principle, because even if you win, you lose" daniel says to robby. i watch Robby out of the corner of my eyes and notice Robby feeling slightly unsure with himself. 

i decide to go back and sit down with Amanda and Anthony, "thought you didn't want to come." Anthony points out.

"yeah well had a change of mind, you got a problem with that?" i say annoyed. 

"calm down bro, i just asked a question." he says and i roll my eyes. 

the tournament goes on and i watch as Moon goes over to Eli and kisses him, suddenly he gets a surge of confidence and beats Kyler within seconds. i cheer and then continue watching. after a while Kenny and Robby get on the huge matt and salute each other. 

after a few seconds Kenny gets a point and Kreese calls for a time out. 

i observe Robby talking to Kreese after a bit Robby walks back to the mat i notice his face when he comes back and i start to feel uneasy. 

what is happening to him? what the hell did Kreese tell him? Robby looks at Kenny with a look of determination. i don't know how Kenny does it to stay on the mat cause i know i'm scared, and i'm sitting in the bleachers. 

Robby wouldn't hurt Kenny, would he?

soon enough Robby starts fighting and i see Robby give Kenny literally no mercy. for Robby's last point he kicks Kenny really hard on his face and Kenny falls holding his nose. 

jeez. 

i stand up and decide to go out front. i stand by the side and notice Tory talking to Robby, i roll my eyes trying to keep myself from jumping her and snapping her head in half. 

after a few seconds Robby finds me and i turn around to walk to the hall outside the auditorium, Robby follows me as Eli and Miguel are called to fight each other. 

"you came!" Robby says excited. 

"you hurt Kenny." i say. 

"i had to, i have to win." he says.

"you have to win? what for Robby?" i ask him confused, "because Robby if you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. otherwise you're just not worth forgiving." i add looking behind him.

"what are you talking about? are we still talking about Kenny?" he asks confused. 

"i saw you Robby." i say still refusing to make eye contact with him.

"you saw me? Sofia what are you talking about?" he asks clearly confused. 

"prom night? i saw you and Tory." i say and he looks at me with wide eyes, "i gave you the opportunity to tell me Robby, but you never did." 

"i was going to tell you i swear, it's just the right time never came." he says.

"when is there ever a right time to tell your girlfriend that you kissed another girl?" i scoff, "a girl who you told her not to worry about!" i add angrily.

"Sofia please-" he starts.

i put my hand between us and say, "tell me something Robby, do you regret it?"

"i-i"

"i want the truth." i tell him.

"i know that i love you Sofia, but i don't know what i feel towards Tory." he says shattering my heart.  

"my dad was right Robby, even if you win, you still lose." i say trying hard not to cry.

"what are you saying?" he asks raising an eyebrow. 

"even if you do end up winning today Robby, you lost." i say sniffing, "you've officially lost me Robby. i fought so hard for you Robby and everytime you find a way to break me." i add and then walk back towards the auditorium, i stop by the door frame and whisper, "i'm sorry i'll never be enough." i add and then walk away to the audience and sit besides Amanda and Anthony. 

i feel a few tears falling down my cheeks as i watch Miguel and Eli fighting, suddenly Miguel gets in the air turning around when he falls to the floor screaming, i stand up putting my hand to my mouth as i gasp. 

i look at Carmen and see her standing up, why does every all valley tournament have to end badly? i watch as Miguel screams for Johnny and i lock eyes with Robby and gulp. i love him and for some reasons i forgive him, but it hurts. it hurts and i hate it. 

----------------------------------------------

new chapter after so long, i apologize for taking so long heheh. istg you guys's comments make my days and are the reasons why i continue writing so much :) 

and i know i'm late but:

- RAMADAN KAREEM to those who fast! there's like 5 days left woohoo! if you've been fasting, how are you feeling? i've been fasting and tbh this year it's been easy!

- HAPPY EASTER to those who celebrate it! how was your easter holiday? hope you had fun! (i dont celebrate easter so i'm not sure how it goes but i hope you guys had fun!) 

i have my final exams in like a week and tbh i'm terrified... but woohoo. 

this chapter sucks to be honest but nothing interesting happened except for the tournament and i had to add some sofia and robby drama. 

also i decided that Sofia wouldn't fight because then it would mean she'd have to lose and i have a feeling like Sofia wouldn't be okay with losing lmao. i feel like she'd start acc fighting her oponent and break someone's arm or smth LMAO.

anyways hope you had a great day!

share, comment, vote, and follow for more :)

xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
97.7K 2.8K 34
When the most famous karate kid has no family left, her dads will tells her that she has to move to a family she hasn't seen in 14 years. But what sh...
30.1K 922 10
SEQUEL TO DADDY ISSUES! Katherine LaRusso has always been a fighter. Whether it's on the training mat or in real life. Now, the stakes are higher tha...
5.1K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super clichรฉ and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...