I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

بواسطة Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. المزيد

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 3.9: Duet
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do
Chapter 6.9: Revelation
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 4: Swimming Class

4.1K 199 110
بواسطة Mommy_Eugen

Kiyo POV

A new day has arrived. A new day of being free from the White Room and its grasp.

I wonder what my parents are doing now? Maybe one day when I return home after graduation, I'll be met with with a baby sister or a baby brother. Just imagining about it puts a smile on my face.

My mom is still young so it's still possible to have a little brother or sister. Most would say they like little brother because they want someone to play with them when their little brother grows up but I prefer to have a little sister.

After putting those thoughts aside, I arranged my bed and washed my face.

I then walked to the kitchen and fried three eggs, but I made it sure not to cook the yoke too much. People in Philippines called it "malasadong itlog".

I put a margarine to my hot rice and mixed it together resulting in a yellow-looking rice. I then put the egg over the rice that was mixed with a margarine and broke the yoke using a fork.

(When I was quarantined almost a year from now, that's my breakfast for 14 days straight. I would be lying if I say it's not good.)

My mom used to cook me this every morning and I kind of want to relive those moments so I did this.

After I finished eating, I took a bath, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform and walked to the school.

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!" Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early.

Ah, right. If I remember correctly, today is the day for swimming class.

Also, I remember that professor will pretend to be sick to observe the girls and decide who has the biggest milk sacks.

I don't know if I can hold back from lashing out at them now that I have my emotions.

This is an alternate dimension, so I was hoping they're not perverts at first. But them being in Class D is proves that their hormones transcends physics laws. Same goes for my... Meat rod...

Putting that aside, and on an unrelated note, I hate my female self, or Koenji-san getting spied, so I might really not be able to hold back from lashing at them with full force.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

Seriously, this guy needs a factory of dopamine in his body.

The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement. I, on the other hand, sat in my chair, contemplating if I should act now or later.

" Hey, Professor! Come here for a sec!"

"Uh, you called?"

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing their swimsuits for us?" Ike asked.

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick so that I can skip class and observe."

I immediately rose from my seat, stopped the recording, choked Ike and Yamauchi and pinned them on the wall. As expected, I couldn't help but lash out because my female self's privacy is at stake and I won't allow it to be breached by a horny dog, so a suspension is a small price to pay for her privacy.

I could feel everyone's eyes staring at me with surprised expression on how I was able to move that smooth and fast.

"Listen here, you dipshits... I may be a boy but I can control my urges just fine," I said as I tightened my grip to Yamauchi and Ike's neck.

"!!! Fu...ck!!! Cant..... Breath...!"

"S.... Shiba... Please stop... I can't... Breath...!" Ike said doing his best to squiz the words out of his mouth.

"S-Shiba-kun! Please stop it!" Hirata said but I ignored him.

"And you, Sotomura... Join the swimming lessons or you'll regret it if you don't."

I glared at Sotomura making him nodd in a scared manner while sweating like crazy.

I immediately let go of my grip on Ike and Yamauchi's neck. They fell to the floor started to cough and was gasping for air.

"If you three are thinking of reporting me because I choked you, then you three are in for a surprise. I had recorded your conversation and you'll be expelled if the school happens to get their hands on this. This may be counted as sexual assault and you might be sent to prison."

Their faces were filled with fear and regret as I played the recording just for their ears to hear.

I'm sure that anyone doesn't want to get their female version gets peeped no matter how emotionless they are. It's not like I'm still an emotionless bastard anyway.

"... W-w-w-we u-u-understand, S-Shiba... Please forgive us....!" Ike, Sotomura and Yamauchi said in unison.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the girls, you freaking perverts."

Timeskip

After the lunch had ended, it was finally time for swimming class.

I could tell that the idiots were somewhat still excited despite what happened earlier. If they thought that just by scolding them, every girls are going to go and join swimming but they're in for a surprise.

I started to undress my clothes. I could feel everyone staring at me.

"What's wrong? Is there something with my body?"

"Holy shit! Look how ripped you are, man! I can already tell your popularity will increase two, no, four folds the moment they'll see your body." Miyamoto commented.

"Yeah, just look at how well-developed those abs are, not to mention your freaking chest! I think I'm gonna die if I'll exercise with you, man. Not that I hate you or anything just because you're popular." Akit- Miyake said.

"It was six packs three years ago if I remember correctly, right Shiba-kun?"

"Shiba, were you built like that two years ago?"

"Shiba-san! You're ripped! Look at those freaking 8 pack abs!" Ijuin spoke and went to me cutting Sudo and Hirata off.

"I could be your servant if you please teach me how to get at least 4 packs," he prostated himself before me like I'm some sort of a god.

"You don't need to grovel like that, y'know," I said as I look at Ijuin bowing himself before me.

"Just do what Koenji-san said and I'll help you improve your body."

"Thank you very much, Shiba-san! Just go easy on me, as you can see, my body is built like a stick."

I nodded. He stood up and continued changing.

"Shiba-kun, as Sudo-kun was saying, did you have those 8 pack abs 2 years ago?"

"No. It was just six. I decided to push my limits and I miraculously succeeded," I replied at Hirata's query.

"I see. But that must be one hell of a training. Your discipline is just amazing."

"I agree with Sudo-kun, Shiba-kun. I also admire your determination and discipline! For you to get that body, you must've worked out for full 5 hours or more!" Hirata followed.

"Thanks."

[At the pool]

"WOAHH!!" The idiots exclaimed after seeing the fifty meter pool.

As usual, the pool water was clear and beautiful, I had probably thought of this before but this is the perfect environment.

"What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?" Ike looked around, sniffing the air like a dog. No, let me rephrase that. Ike looked around sniffling like a horny dog.

"Yo, Shiba, what would happen if I hypothetically jump into the girls' locker room?" I was surprised that didn't irked me. I then realized that he already asked me the same question back then.

I sighed and gave the same answer as the one I gave the Ike back in that alternate world or dimension or universe or whatever. "They'd gang up on you, beat the crap out of you, and then file charges. I'll also join them beating you by the way," I answered.

"Don't give me such a realistic answer! And also, why would you join them?! Ah, right, you have your goddess fiancé there. This overprotective, lucky bastard..." Ike muttered.

"You're wrong, Ike. She's not my fiancé," I replied.

"....I'm waiting for the "yet," you know."

I ignored his rant and went to the side of the pool, minding my own business.

Soon, I heard the perverts rant about where Hasebe Haruka is and other girls with massive milk sacks. Speaking of which, where is Sakura Airi? I hadn't seen her?

I would love to see her version where she's out of her shell.

Putting those thoughts aside, I decided to think about something more serious.

The moment I saw Kiyone Ayanokoji, I had decided to help the class with everything I got so Chabashira-sensei can't manipulate her for her selfish reasons and for the class's sake. I want her to live her peaceful and normal life that she wanted.

She may be a different individual but she's still me.

I also have to make a move to counter that man's moves to take her back. Wait. Perhaps she's a woman here in this reality but I don't care the slightest. I don't even want to think of the methods she used to get the money to fund the White Room just like that man did.

Blackmail, kidnapping teenager or adults since he uses kids to experiment in the White Room, robbery, and many, many more methods.

I felt a presence lurking behind my back. Looking at the back, it was Koenji Rokusaki, the sole heiress of the Koenji conglomerate.

"What are you planning to do, Koenji-san?" I asked.

"Dammit! I was gonna push you into the pool!" her disappointed face looked to the side, but I did not miss her cute pout.

I did not realize it but this is the first time I'm seeing her this exposed. She was wearing the school's swimsuit.

Now I am asking the same question as Ike asked back in that alternate reality. What would I do if Koenji-san see my boner? I actually did not have a boner at the moment but just for my safety, I laid down facing the floor and started crawling to the pool like a turtle. I then dove into the pool the moment I reached the edge.

Before I could resurface, Koenji-san dove after me hitting my back with her body.

"Gotcha!" she shouted the moment she resurfaced she also wrapped her arm to my body. Everyone seeing us right now must've though we're the type of couple who isn't ashamed of displaying their Public Display of Affection.

She started laughing like a child while splashing the pool water to my face.

I decided to return the favour.

3rd person POV

As Kiyo and Roku-chan played in the water, some boys and some girls felt envious for the both of them.

The girls who fell for the young man's charm made an eye contact. As if reading each other's thoughts, they nodded to each other confirming the plan to disturb the two's sweet moment.

Their names are Satou Maya, Onodera Kayano and Matsushita Chiaki.

They also jumped to the pool near the two disturbing their moment together. As they disturb the two, a certain brown haired goddess was looking and observing at everyone in the corner of the pool while lying to her thoughts being the sociopathic girl she is.

"All right, everyone, line up!" A macho-looking middle-aged man, the kind of guy who apparently devoted himself to sports, gathered everyone together and started the class.

He looked like a PE teacher, but also seemed like the kind of guy who was attractive to men and women alike.

"There are twenty-four of you, huh? Anyway, my name is Naka Dashi. I will be your swimming instructor!"

I was just kidding when I say it's discontinued lmao. Even if no one is reading this, I'll still update it nonetheless because thinking about something aside from my modules is kind of relieving.

Anyway, hope Y'all enjoy this chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26.8K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
13.4K 531 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...
312K 8.3K 29
Try the first chapter!
153K 6.7K 62
I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all.