"A howl away" [A Dreammare Fa...

By WaffleTrex

Years ago. Humans and Monsters lived in peace. Wolf kind as well, But one day, The humans attacked the Wolf v... More

Part one, "A story."
Part Two, "No Separation"
Part Three, "Prophecies Protected."
uhm

Part Four, "Prey"

135 5 0
By WaffleTrex

The small negative god scurried along the forest floor, Their scaly counterpart following close behind, Mare was on the trail of a rabbit, He and his other hadn't eaten in days, It was probably a horrible idea to run away from the safety of the skelewolves but that didn't matter, They wanted to feel the surge of energy during a chase, Like the skelewolves talked about so often. The negative god paused, Digging his claws into the earth as his four large and fluffy ears perked up, Then flattened against his skull, His tail swishing in delight, Unfortunately, the rabbit saw the movement and bolted, Mare chase it for a while but the rabbit bolted into a burrow, He hissed and growled at the hole, Pawing at it at times, He stood up on his hind legs and was about to head back till he realized one thing.

He didn't even know where the fuck he was.

Mare paused, Sniffing the air, But he couldn't smell anything, Fear coursed through his bones as he dropped to all fours and hissed at the bushes, He sensed something, A emotion of sorts. It was driving him crazy that he couldn't see where the source was, Finally, His partner stepped out, Letting out a grateful growl, Trotting over to Mare and pressed their cheek bones together, A delightful purr rumbling from the negative's chest. Mare swore that day that he would never chase prey without his partner close behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...