Paw patrol : Fight till mech

By Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... More

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )

24 0 0
By Rockythebestpup

Chase quickly run to Marshall . Chase saw Marshall body cover in pain and realize he is unconscious . He can't believe and look at Zavok .

Chase : YOU WILL REGRET THAT FOR WHAT YOU DONE !

Zavok : Well , that's awesome . You will be the next one .

The robotic evil bee started shoot laser and aim at Chase . The laser started aim at Chase . He quickly dodge before he gets shoot .

Chase : We need to find a way to stop him .

Ryder : We still need to stop his robotic bee .

Skye : I can try to fly up to his robotic bee but I don't want to get hurt .

Zuma : I got an idea .

Zuma take a metal pole and make a boomerang . He aim the target at Zavok and throw . But it hit the robotic evil bee . The robotic bee started tackle him with his powerful bottom spike . Rocky quickly grab Zuma before the bee attack him .

Rocky : Be careful .

Zuma : Thanks Wocky . It was to hawd to beat him .

Rocky : I don't know what are we going to do .

Rubble : We can't get near to him . His robotic bee is too dangerous .

Skye : How are we going to stop him ?

Chase : We need to let his robotic bee stick to the ground .

Junker : Stick to the ground . Chase , you are a genius . We are going to let his robotic evil bee lower spike stick on the ground .

Liberty : How ?

Junker : This . Hey Zavok , I think you catch defeat the paw patrol .

Zavok : Oh I will defeat the paw patrol .

The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Rubble and fly at him . Rubble quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Chase and ready to smash him . Chase quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : It's stuck . Now pups .

Skye and Liberty climb up from the robotic evil bee . They are holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind .

Zavok : You really want to fight ? Let's fight .

Zavok started punch Liberty in the face but she dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Skye was about to smash him but Zavok shoots her with his fireball blaster , making her pup-pack malfunction .

Skye : Oh no , my jetpack is broken . I have to land on the ground .

Chase : Are you okay Skye ?

Skye : My jetpack is broken . Now I can't fly up to him .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Liberty and fly at him . Liberty quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Zuma and ready to smash him . Zuma quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Rubble : I think I'm ready to beat him .

Rubble climb up from the robotic evil bee . He is holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind . Zavok started punch Rubble but he dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Zavok grab Rubble and threw him to grab very hard .

Rubble : Ouch !

Skye : I think he is to powerful like last year .

Liberty : I think he is powerful .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Skye and fly at him . Skye quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Ryder and ready to smash him . Ryder quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : I think his bee is too powerful .

Zuma : I weally want to beat him .

Zuma climb up from the robotic evil bee . He is holding the metal pole and hit Zavok from behind . Zavok started punch Rubble but he dodge and hit him with the metal pole . Zavok grab Zuma and threw him to grab very hard .

Zuma : I think my bones is bwoken .

Rocky : I think I can fight him .

Ryder : Are you sure ?

Rocky : If I have my pup-pack .

Remedy Shawn : Here's your pup-pack .

Junker : How did you ...

Remedy Shawn : I'm a spare thing doctor .

Zavok's robotic bee started rise up . The robotic evil bee started spawning explosion bees . The explosion bee started aiming at Marshall and fly at him . Chase quickly grab Marshall and quickly dodge before the explosion bee attack him . The lower spike is on top at Junker and ready to smash him . Junker quickly dodge before the bee lower spike hit him and the ground . Now his robotic bee is stuck on the ground .

Ryder : It's all for you Rocky .

Rocky put on his pup-pack on his back and climb up from the robotic evil bee .

Zavok : Smart pup . Bet you can't do this .

Zavok started punch him but Rocky dodge and let him punch the top of the bee head . He coutinue punching him but Rocky coutinue dodging and disappear out of nowhere .

Zavok : What the ... Where is that mutt cover with bandage ?

Zavok is still searching for Rocky . Rocky is behind the robotic bee back . He active his pup-pack screwdriver and unscrew the lit . He use his mouth remove the wires and jump off from the robotic bee .

Zavok : There you are .

Rocky : Come on , beat me .

Tundra : Rocky no !

Zavok : I'm ready .

The robotic bee is about to shoot and aim laser at him . Until his robotic bee started went crazy .

Zavok : No , my ultimate plan got out of control .

Rocky : Because I mess up your robotic bee wire .

Zavok : You don't think ...

Junker : Zuma ?

Zuma nod and take the metal pole and throw it at the robot back . The robotic bee started to go malfunction and explode making Zavok flew far away to the sky .

Zavok : I'LL BE BACK WITH MY EVIL INVENTION ! I'LL DESTROY YOU PAW PATROOOOOOOOOL !

The paw patrol have defeated Zavok . Chase walk up to Marshall . Who's still unconscious .

Chase : He's still hurt badly , Ryder sir .

Ryder : Don't worry , Remedy Shawn can recover him .

Remedy Shawn : Let's enter the hospital and I can recover him .

Chase : Thanks Shawn

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 268 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...
3.3K 68 20
People running thru the halls as Mothers and fathers picked up their children as Mother and Father dogs ran with their children, holding their langua...
6.1K 107 12
The month of December is here, and now the pups will try to get everything ready, but they're going to run into issues and have to finger out what to...
3K 30 16
August 3rd, 2023, the day where it is 9 days until the Paw Patrol's anniversary. Back in Adventure City, Liberty noticed that it was halfway near the...