Demonic Cultivation? Mo Dao Z...

By Lolaball2

When Wei Wuxian finds a way to time travel into the future and finds one of the descendants of the Lan Clan. ... More

Prologue
Pervert
A-Xuan
My Oh My

Mama

121 5 3
By Lolaball2

1000 years in the future

"Oh my God! Shut up! My mom's gonna kill me if she finds out there's a man in my room!"

Wei Wuxian stopped jumping around the room and grinned at A-Xuan.

Wei Wuxian, "Sorry. I'm just glad that I'm in the right place."

A-Xuan, "Dear God, I should contact the mental hospital right now."

Wei Ying, "Wait! Ok, I agree, I am a bit crazy-"

A-Xuan, "A bit? You broke into my house, attacked me, told me that you are from the past, and, now, you are cheering because you think I am your descendant."

Wei Ying, "First of all, I don't think, I know. Second of all, let me explain it properly now- oh wait! I don't know your name! What's your name?"

A-Xuan, "What the fuck? Get out of my house before I actually stab you!"

Wei Ying, "Ok, let's calm down first. You don't have to tell me your name. Just be quiet while I explain my existence to you."

A-Xuan, "No! You could be a pedophile! Remove yourself from my property before I choose violence!"

Wei Ying, "As if you didn't already choose violence! Are you telling me that what you did back there was not violence?!"

A-Xuan, "I can do much worse, so I suggest you fuck off now."

Wei Ying, "Oh, what disgraceful language coming from a pretty maiden. Lan Zhan! If you can hear me, can you please shut her up!"

A-Xuan scoffed. "Who is this Lan Zhan? Your imaginary friend? Haha, of course, a madman like you has an imaginary fri-"

A-Xuan choked. She couldn't speak. It was as if her voice just contracted itself into her stomach. She tried forcing out sound, but all she could let out was a strangled cough.

Wei Ying watched her struggle and realized, she is family. I shouldn't hurt her. Of course, she is going to say that. She doesn't even know me and I trespassed into her house.

"Lan Zhan! You can remove it now!"

A-Xuan spluttered, falling on her knees, and coughed multiple times. Wei Ying kneeled with a frown and patted her back.

Wei Ying, "Will you let me explain now?"

A-Xuan gasped out, "Oh my God, fine! What is it?!"

Wei Ying, "yAy! So, basically, I am from the Gusu Lan Clan, well technically from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, but I got married into the Gusu Lan Clan. My husband is Lan Wangji or Lan Zhan as you just heard. I created a talisman that can transport me to anywhere in time. So, I chose to come to the future to met my descendants. The other clans and your ancestors and watching this happen back in my time. That's why Lan Zhan could hear me tell him to shut you up."

Wei Ying took a breath to compensate for all the things he said in one breath.

Wei Ying, "So, how do you feel."

A-Xuan, "I honestly don't know what to say, especially after the voice incident. I guess I won't attack you anymore, but if you try anything, I will defenestrate you."

Wei Ying, used to people threatening to kill him, didn't bat an eye at A-Xuan's statement and continued, "So, since I have introduced myself, tell me about you! Let's learn about each other!"

A-Xuan, what is this 20 questions? Whatever, at least he doesn't seem to want to assault me. He's gay too so I can't not support the Fruity Gang.

A-Xuan, "My name is Chen Yuxuan. My family calls me A-Xuan, as you heard sometime ago. I have a mother, a father, and a younger brother. I am 17 years old and I am a senior in high school, which basically means that I am in my last year of basic education. Next year, I will be going to university to double major in biomed and Fine Arts. I like to play the flute and the piano. I also like to debate and I am the president of my school's Student Congress. Oh! I also dance."

Wei Ying intently listened to Yuxuan as she explained her hobbies.

Wei Ying, "what's a piano?"

A-Xuan, "A piano is basically this huge wooden thing that-"

Suddenly, "A-Xuan! What is taking you so long! It's been an hour since you went to take a shower! I'm coming up there!"

Yuxuan's eyes widened when she heard her mother's voice.

Yuxuan, "Shit! You need to hide. Go under the bed!"

Wei Wuxian, "It's fine, I'll just turn myself invisible using my invisibility talisman."

Yuxuan eyes the yellow paper Wei Ying pulled out of thin air and sighed.

Yuxuan, "okay, do whatever you want, but hide quickly! My mother will kill me if she sees a man in my room."

Just as the door handle turned, Wei Ying had disappeared. Yuxuan's mother strutted into the room looking furious.

"Yuxuan! Can't you get ready any more faster! The others are waiting. Come on! Fix your hair and come downstairs. It's time for breakfast. We have to go down to our Ancestral Hall today to clean up the place. Let's go! Stop being so lazy!"

Wei Wuxian shuddered at the sound of Yuxuan's mom's voice. The decibel and fury in her voice reminded him too much of Madam Yu. The way she yelled at Yuxuan and threatened to punish her hit too close to home.

A-Xuan kept her head bent and didn't dare look up at her mother when she replied with, "Okay mama. I'll come down in a minute."

Wei Ying frowned at their interaction.

I guess the Lan Clan's ruthless punishments and their way of invalidating their disciples got carried down. But, it seems the "no yelling" rule didn't survive very long.

Wei Ying chuckled at this thought.

A-Xuan's mother, "What was that?"

A-Xuan, "What was what?"

A-Xuan's mother, "Someone laughed."

A-Xuan, "What? I didn't hear anything."

A-Xuan's mother, "No, I heard someone chuckle. It sounded really deep like a man-"

"Meimei! Can you come down here! I need help loading this into the van!" one of A-Xuan's uncles yelled from downstairs. (A/N: Meimei means little sister)

A-Xuan's mother sighed and yelled back, "I'm coming gege!"

She turned back to A-Xuan and said, "get ready quickly. We'll be leaving in a couple minutes. Also, once you're done, get your brother as well. Only the Lord knows what he's doing. All I've heard from his room are gunshots."

A-Xuan, "Okay mama."

A-Xuan's mother left the room and ran down the stairs muttering swears when her brother called for her again.

A-Xuan turned around furiously, "what the fuck! Why did you laugh?! I told you, my mom would kill me if she saw you!"

Wei Wuxian took the talisman off of his body and turned himself visible again, "I'm sorry! I just remembered something funny!"

A-Xuan, "really? That's your defense for almost getting me beaten up?"

Wei Ying, "I mean, yeah."

A-Xuan glared a Wei Ying and turned around, sighing. "I don't have the energy to fight with you anymore. I have to leave now or else I'll be in even bigger trouble."

Wei Ying, "wait, you're leaving? What about me?"

A-Xuan, "what about you? Just stay here and don't touch anything."

Wei Ying, "no! I wanna come too!"

A-Xuan, "are you crazy? Absolutely not! What if someone sees you? You won't even fit in the van anyway. Every single one of my relatives are coming and there are only two mini vans."

Wei Ying, "first of all, what a van? Second of all, I'll just hide myself again. No one will see me."

A-Xuan, "a van is a transportation cart, like a bullock cart. And people I'll definitely suspect an open seat they can't sit on."

Wei Ying, "then I'll just sit on the roof! I have good balance, I won't fall."

A-Xuan, "no. No means no. You will stay here and you will not touch anything. Be obedient or I'll throw you out onto the streets for you to suffer through understanding the 21st century by yourself."

Wei Ying pouted and frowned at A-Xuan, but eventually said "fine."

A-Xuan smirked triumphantly and grabbed her bag. She stuffed her phone and AirPods into her pocket and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

What she didn't see was Wei Ying smirking behind her and scratching his nose with his finger.

Oh A-Xuan. You haven't met the real Wei Wuxian yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
420K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...