Night Raid's Nine Mercenaries...

By TheValkyrie13

What was supposed to be a nice day of relaxation where the nine mercenaries of Mann Co are having a vacation... More

TF2 15.ai: Akame ga Kill

Prologue: A Vacation Gone Wrong

218 4 5
By TheValkyrie13

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Team Fortress 2. They belong to their respective owners.

Also, do note that some of the chapters are all transcripts on the same level as TF2 15.1 and do things in a very normal manner.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

(Calm music is heard as the sounds of the ocean current is heard)

Spy: Ah, this is the life. No more explosions. No more stabbing. Just rest and relax on the beach on our yearly vacation.

(Suddenly, the calm music started to get turned into a bombastic one)

Spy: AAAAGGGHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Scout: Hahahahaha, yeah.

Spy: Scout, what did I just say about interrupting my yearly relaxation and touching my radio?

Scout: Screw your rules. I am here. Not to get bored listening to boring music. Now, dig fast chuckle nuts.

Spy: Wait, Scout. Where do you think you are throwing that beach ball-AAAAHHHHH!?

Scout: Too slow. Hahahahaha.

Spy: Damn it. Get back here and pay for the sand that are on my face.

Scout: Try and catch me, chuckle nuts. Hahahahaha.

Spy: GET BACK HERE NOW!

(As Spy is busy chasing Scout across the beach, Engineer and Medic are busy preparing their barbecue)

Engineer: Howee. Now this is a fine food we have been making.

Medic: Indeed. Finally, Engineer. You have finally created a grill that will not turned into a giant robot that will destroy us all.

Engineer: Damned it, no one is ever gonna live that down, huh?

Medic: After all the insurance we have to pay for the collateral damage you have caused, why don't we?

Demoman: Oy, what was that about a giant robot?

Medic: Engineer just created a giant robot that we have to fight with all our dear lives.

Demoman: I don't remember that.

Engineer: I think you were just being drunk as hell.

Demoman: Yeah, you're right. But come to think thought. I still trying to think of the hole that was on my foot is either real or not.

Medic/Engineer: It is.

Demoman: Bah, I don't care. Just let me get drunk.

Engineer: I still worry if Demoman being drunk is actually even a good thing.

Medic: Forget about that. Just cooked the damned food and maybe you will be forgiven, Engineer.

Engineer: Much obliged.

(As Engineer and Medic are busy cooking, Soldier is busy doing... something)

Soldier: You there, ocean of whatever this place is. I'm not afraid of you. You think that just because you can drown entire ships with your body, you got another thing coming. SCREAMING EAGLE.

(Soldier charge forth and dive into the ocean. Only to scream in terror as he is desperately floating)

Soldier: HELP! HELP! I STILL CAN'T SWIM! I STILL CAN'T SWIM! SOMEONE HELP ME! AAAAHHHHHHH!

(Sniper looked at the Soldier as he ready his Huntsman Bow and looked in absolute disgruntled)

Sniper: The things I do for love.

(Sniper fires his bow to shoot an arrow with a string attached to it beside Soldier as Sniper, alongside, Heavy, is now pulling with all their might)

Heavy: Remind Heavy why Soldier is doing this again?

Sniper: Soldier is trying conquer his fear of the ocean, okay? I just don't know how many times does he still have fucking aquaphobia.

(They finally pulled Soldier to shore as Soldier spits out more water from his mouth)

Soldier: I'm almost close, though.

Sniper: Yeah, yeah. Your welcome, by the way.

Soldier: Also, Heavy. Didn't you know that-

Heavy: Soldier. Don't you dare mention that bastard's name. He is an affront to all Russians alike.

Soldier: Just saying.

(Pyro is now shown to busy making a sand castle as he then put the finishing touches by putting a candle on top of the sand castle)

Pyro: (Yay)

(Suddenly, a storm brew as the sand castle has been blown away, much to Pyro's distress)

Spy: What the hell?

Scout: Uh, didn't the weather forecast say that it is sunny and not stormy?

Heavy: Heavy does not like this.

Sniper: Agreed. This is our vacation you stupid freaky weather storm. Can't you see we are having a vacation here?

Engineer: Dangnabit. What the hell is happening?

Medic: No idea. Besides, I am a Medic. Not a weather expert.

Demoman: Oy, Soldier. You recognized someone.

Soldier: Yeah. Yes I do.

(Suddenly, appearing from the storm is....)

Merasmus: IT IS I  THE ONE AND THE ONLY WIZARD OF THEM ALL, MERASMUS.

(This made everyone groan in annoyance and frustration)

Soldier: Damned it, Merasmus. Go back to Canada where you belong.

Scout: Yeah, Merasmus. Can't you see we're having a vacation here?

Heavy: Heavy will crush puny wizard for interrupting our vacation.

Pyro: (You ruined my sand castle. The princess would be displeased of this travesty)

Merasmus: HAHAHAHAHA! FOOLISH RED TEAM. And Soldier. TODAY YOU SHALL SUFFER A TORMENT LIKE NO OTHER! FOR YOU SHALL WITNESS THE MAGIC OF MERASMUS!

Sniper: Damned it, you stupid wizard. Can't you see we are relaxing here?

Merasmus: Oh, you people are relaxing? Well, boohoo. What about me, huh? Why can't I relax while the nine of you can, huh?

Demoman: What the hell is Merasmus talking about?

Medic: I don't know. I think Merasmus is just finding excuses to fuck with us.

Merasmus: AND NOW, RED TEAM. TIME TO MEET YOUR INEVITABLE DOOM. BOMBONICON!

Soldier: Everyone, watch out. He is going to read.

Engineer: Well, at least we still have our weapons. Right, fellas?

Heavy: Indeed.

Scout: Let's beat these wizard up lickety split.

Soldier: I am going to pull a rabbit out of your ass.

Demoman: Time for you to pay for me one good eye.

Sniper: God saved the queen.

Medic: Time for the wizard to check up his medical procedure.

Pyro: (For the princess of the castle)

Merasmus: Ah, there it is. Ahem, BY THE POWER OF BOMBONICON! I WILL BANISHED YOU ALL TO THE NEXT WORLD! FOREVER!

Scout: Wait, what's happening-OH MY GOD!

Soldier: Dear God!

Scout: Oh, it's happening. Oh god, it's happening.

Sniper: Soldier! What the hell is Merasmus doing?

Soldier: He is trying to do that cliche trope that I have just watched in anime about.

Demoman: ....... What the fuck does that even mea-

Soldier: He is trying to transport us to another world.

Demoman: What the fuck?

Merasmus: NOW RED TEAM. And Soldier. TIME TO BANISH YOU ALL TO THE PITS OF ETERNAL SUFFERING!

Soldier: DAMNED IT, MERASMUS! YOU ARE THE WORST ROOMMATE EVER!

Scout: I'M TOO HANDSOME TO DIE! AT LEAST LET ME DIE WHILE SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Spy: THAT IS SO NOT THE TIME!

Demoman: WHY CAN'T I'LL BE DRUNK FIRST!

Engineer: DAMNED IT! SHOULD HAVE PRESSED THE ROBOT FORM OF THE BARBEQUE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!

Medic: SO, THE GRILL DOES HAVE A FUCKING ROBOT! YOU GODDAMNED ROBOT OBSESSED TEXAN!

Heavy: HOLD ME, SASHA!

Sniper: SOMEONE GET ME A JAR IF I EVER PISSED MYSELF!

Pyro: (NO PRINCESS! YOU WILL BE AVENGED)

Merasmus: YES, IT'S WORKING. IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING. No, wait. I think it works too well. It works too well. QUICK, BOMBONICON! DISPEL IT! DISPEL IT NOW.

Bombonicon: You want it to boost even more. Okay. Hahahahaha.

Merasmus: DAMNED IT! I REGRET EVERYTHING!!!!!!
_____________________________________________

And that's a wrap. Sorry for these style of writing but I hope I did good thought.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 13 9
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
67.1K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
219 6 17
Different fandoms! And characters I play as
7.5K 50 72
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...