scourge (On-hold)

Par khadyjatt_Faransa

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... Plus

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

chapter two

410 63 25
Par khadyjatt_Faransa

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 2

Clad impeccably on the black long sleeve denim thobe jubba malik step out of the the BQ apartment he sigh with a facepalm as his mind wander back to earlier that day, he still cannot process the fact that the girl he saw is actually his uncle's wife,
  He barely relax to take his nap all he can think of is the warm, golden, cinnamon brown caramel skin girl that has the must beautiful smile he ever see, the idea of him calling her aunty isn't something he will do now or forever, he shake off all the thought in his head and head inside the main building.

"Yawwa ya malik i thought you said you will pay for my flight to Jordan." Salim yell immediately malik enters the parlour.

"Yeah.
Do anyone have problem with that?" He ask walking inside the parlour and sit on the couch next to salim.

"Ya malik you come all the way from Jordan empty handed nothing for us,
Atleast we are your only sisters a little touch of affection won't hurt." Ummi say coming down from the staircase.

"This is your own way of welcoming,
Ina za ki je by this time?" Malik ask glancing at the wall clock showing 6pm.

"We are going to a wedding reception party,
Mummy is going i think you should come to." Mardiya say trailing behind her sister as malik scan the purple asoebi they are wearing.

"Uhmmm i will pass on that,
Where's my food?
Will rather eat and sleep off the stress in me." Malik say with a sigh as he turn his gaze back to the television.

"Ina salim din ya ke?"
Didn't i ask you to take hajiya Amina those clothes since,
Look at the time it's almost time for the reception party. "Aunty haulat say coming down the stairs as salim instantly stand up and sprint out of the parlour making everyone to laugh.

" first lady of the house,
You look really beautiful. "Malik say playfully making the middle age elderly woman making her to laugh.

" mai gida har ka huta,
How are you doing?"she ask dropping the handbag on the dinning table.

"I am fine,
You are all leaving me alone,
Where's my food?" Malik ask, he really isn't a person that endure hunger, he love food there's no doubt about that.

"Ramlat." Aunty haulat yell.

"Don't worry we aren't going to stay long there,
Beside ramlat is home and salim,
I send that naughty boy since around 3pm and look at the time he's leaving this house,
Allah ya shirya."Aunty haulat say as the familiar figure rush down the staircase.

" na,am aunty ina sallah ne shiyasa ban amsa ki ba."ramlat say adjusting the red hijab that stops midway her knees revealing the pink pajamas trouser she's wearing.

"It's nothing,
Uhmmm mai-gida zaki aje wa abinci"
I don't know what time Alhaji is coming back,
But we are going since you say you aren't going."aunty haulat say with a weak smile and ramlat node.

"Mummy let's hurry up,
Look everyone has started posting on there status." Mardiya say taking a selfie of herself.

"Aunty ramlat bye bye we will bring you buffet." Ummi say as she help there mother with the handbag.

"Ramlat please let salim take those trash outside if he comes back." Aunty ramlat say as they exit the parlour.

Malik stare lost as ramlat walk aunty haulat and her daughter's to the door, he just cannot get enough of her beauty, her voice is so melodious in his ears he could get use to hearing her all the time.

"What should i serve you?" Ramlat ask snapping him out of his daydreaming and he instantly slightly massage his forehead.

"Uh....a...uhmmm.
What do you say?" Malik ask staring at ramlat now that she's close he can see that she have a deep ebony and intuitive eyes.

"I say what should i serve you?" Ramlat ask confuse as she slightly adjust her hijab feeling uncomfortable by the way he's staring at her.

"Uhmmm what is it that they cooked?" Malik ask averting his gaze from ramlat.

"There's everything,
just say what you want." Ramlat say and malik turn his gaze back to her.

"You." He say and ramlat give him a confuse look.

"Excuse me." She say confuse and he shake his head.

"I mean,
Anything it's fine." He say turning his gaze to the television screen as ramlat give him a weird look before entering the kitchen.

Malik glance at the kitchen door and find himself smiling, he has never for once find himself captivated and infatuated toward any lady, it's strange he can't understand whatever it is that he's feeling but he doesn't mind having that feeling especially towards her.
  Malik sigh and decide to go to the kitchen maybe a little chit chat will let him know more about her.

"Do you want anything?" Ramlat ask immediately she spot malik by the kitchen door.

"No, no,
I well,
You are my uncle's wife?" He say and ramlat give him a confuse look and node grabbing the food from the microwave.

"Yeah,
I thought aunty haulat told you already,
Do you have a problem with that?" Ramlat ask staring at malik in the eyes, she hate when people try to question or judge her especially about her marriage life.

"Uhmmm,
What did you see in him?
I mean he's old enough to be your father and i th.............

" look,
What is that your name again? Ramlat ask looking up at malik as he stare at her with his hands fold to his chest.

"Malik." He mutter with a lopsided smile and she node.

"You don't have any right to question me about my life,
I am married to your uncle and you are going to respect me regardless the age difference." Ramlat say staring at malik in the eyes as he smile in amusement.

"Ohhh,
Are you one of those ladies that follow older men because of money,
What is that word again,
Uhmmm Gold diggers." Malik say with a fascinating smile as ramlat stare at him for some time and shake her head.

She quietly arrange the foods on the big tray ignoring the piercing gaze of malik that follows every of her movement, she hate him there's no doubt about that, as far as she's concern ramlat believe he's just a spoilt rich guy that doesn't have single respect for ladies, he's just like everyone, very judgemental and conclusive nobody will ever understand her.

"I will drop your food on the dinning table." She grumble and exit the kitchen.

Malik chuckle slightly and trail behind her exiting the kitchen,
He knows that very moment that ramlat deserve someone better than his old uncle and that someone is him,
Staring at ramlat as she neatly arrange the food on the dinning table he knows he will do everything it takes to make her his.

Huh, well I know i say this book is going to be a Friday update but i decide it's gonna be an irregular update because i honestly don't  want to disappoint everyone especially if i didn't update as promise so.

Goodluck see you soon.

Drop your comments and votes

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.5K 4.9K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...
134K 12.3K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
46K 7.6K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...
My Emir ✅ Par Sara

Fiction générale

20.3K 1.8K 56
Arewa Emirates, Glitz and glamour, Culture, Family, Tradition, Principles, and lying beneath, lurking in the shadows is ... evil. We all know that a...