๐™๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡ โœ“ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข ๏ฟฝ...

By cavillevanscity

#1 in hrd March 31st #2 in ransom July 14tg #2 in basedonamovie March 30th #2 in fake April 10th #5 in hugh A... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ฎ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ”. ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ” ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐’๐จ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ฎ๐ง *
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š *
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ *
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

1.2K 38 3
By cavillevanscity

I get back to the rollercoaster, and see my family coming out of there. "Hey guys! How was it?" I happily ask, looking at they smiley faces. "It was awesome, you should've come with us!" my brother Miles cheers, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Maybe next time! Hey um, I just saw a friend of mine, I'm gonna go there for a second okay? Can you watch Isa?" I ask, looking at my mom since Mila is already walking to the next thing she wants to do.

"Ofcourse sweetie, go ahead" she kindly replies, so I give the stroller to her and walk back to Ransom and his family. Before I get there, I already see him walking up to me.

"Hey, um, are you sure about this? My family really fucking sucks" he says, while I smile at him. "Sure, yeah! I'll help you, don't worry" I giggle, so he slowly nods his head. "So... What's your name?" he asks before we get to his family.

"It's Amelia-Rose, but you can just call me Amelia" I reply to him, so he smiles back at me and takes me to his family. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you! I'm Amelia-Rose, Ransom's girlfriend. You can just call me Amelia, that's a little easier" I happily say, sticking out my hand as we get to his family.

"Oh wow, you're his girlfriend? I'm sorry, how rude of me, it's nice to meet you too! I'm Linda Drysdale, his mother" one of the women replies, shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Drysdale" I add, making her smile.

I meet the rest of the family too, his dad is called Richard Drysdale but the rest of them are called Thrombey. Good to know, I didn't want to screw it up for him!

"Can we have some privacy now, please? Thanks very much" Ransom suddenly says, looking at his family. "I don't know, I'd like to talk to her for a while longer actually" his cousin Meg replies, looking right into his eyes like she's not buying it.

"Walk. Away." he adds, loud and clear. Meg keeps looking into his eyes for a second longer, and stands up with the rest of her family. They walk away, and Ransom turns to me.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry, I didn't want to-" I quickly say, but he interrupts. "No no, I just wanted them to leave. Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it" he tells, so I silently sigh and slowly nod my head.

"Okay, good. Ofcourse, it's no problem! I get it, my family can be really pushy about relationships too" I giggle, making him laugh. "Yeah? You need a fake boyfriend?" he jokingly asks, and I laugh with him.

"I um, I should go. My family is waiting for me so..." I add, standing up again while he does the same. "Yeah, ofcourse. So uh, what do I do when they start asking for you?" he asks before I walk away.

"Maybe we broke up?" I suggest, so he slowly nods his head. "That's probably the best thing to say, huh?" he asks, looking a little nervous. I feel bad for him, of he already told his family that we broke up, they might start being mean again soon.

"Are you from around here?" I ask after a moment of silence. "Um, yeah, yeah. Are you?" he asks in reply. "I am, so if you want me to, I can help you out for a while longer" I tell, and he frowns a little.

"What do you mean?" he asks, looking at me from head to toe with a cute little smile on his face. "Well, if you help me out too, I can help you out for a longer time" I reply, making him smile brighter.

"Alright, I like the sound of that... Can I uh, can I maybe get your number? Just so I can reach you, to talk about it" he says, and I smile back at him. "Ofcourse you can!" I giggle, so he gives me his phone.

I put my number in there, and give it back again. "Thank you, I'll uh, I'll text you later if that's alright" Ransom says, making me smile again. "And I'll reply to it. Have a good weekend, Ransom" I reply, taking a few steps back.

"You too, Amelia. And thank you" he kindly adds, looking at me again. I walk away from him, smiling a little as I get back to my family. "Ready to go home?" my mom asks, gathering the whole family.

"Oh um, Am? Can Isabella stay with you tonight? And uh, can she maybe stay until next Friday? I have a lot of school things and my friends asked me to hang out with them so... Mom and dad are busy too" Mila asks, making me sigh.

"Sure, ofcourse. Are you picking her up next Friday night?" I ask in reply, so she nods her head. "Okay... Have fun with your friends this week, sweetie" I add, knowing that she's going to spend another week without her daughter.

"Thanks Am, you're the best!" she cheers, kissing my cheek before getting into my parents' car. "Okay pumpkin, let's go home then" I whisper, picking Isabella up and putting her in the car.

I get the stroller in there as well, and drive home with her. I prepare her a bottle or formula, give it to her and get her ready for bed. It's already late, she should've been in bed already.

"Okay sweetie, go get some nice sleep tonight" I silently sigh, kissing her little cheek before walking out of her room. Yes, she has her own room in my house.

I get downstairs, and prepare myself some dinner after informing my coworkers about Isabella being with me all week. They understand, tell me not to worry and wish me luck and love.

I have the best coworkers, I'm so Puck with them! They're always really understanding, especially about the situation with Isabella and Mila.

After cooking myself an easy dinner, I sit down at the dinner table with my laptop. I have a fee emails, so I reply to them before checking my phone to talk to my friends.

__________

|text message|
|girlies|

Chloe
Heya girls

Emily
Heyy

Sarah
Hi hi

Me
Hey guys!

Emily
Hey Am!! How's Isa?

Chloe
Aww yes how is she?

Me
She's good, finally asleep
now☺️

Sarah
The little cutie🥺

Emily
She's so adorable, I miss her!

Chloe
So she's with you again?

Me
Yeah, she will be until next
Friday

Chloe
Damn

Chloe
Why won't Mila spend time
with her??

Me
I don't know, I think she
rather spends time with her
friends

Me
I get that, she's 16 years old

Sarah
Yeah, but you're raising her
baby

Sarah
You're practically her mom

Me
It's okay

Emily
We know that you love Isa,
it's just too bad that Mila won't
spend time with her own
daughter

Sarah
Yeah...

Me
I know, but it's really okay
like this

Me
Let's look at the facts, Isabella
is going to have to get used
to me raising her

Me
Mila won't be able to do
that anymore

Chloe
Right, sorry Am

Chloe
I'm sorry

Sarah
Remember that we're always
here for you

Me
I know!! It's okay, don't
worry

Emily
We love you!

Sarah
And we miss you

Me
I miss and love you too girls

Chloe
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sarah
🥰

seen.

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.5K 48
๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽž๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ! โ”Šอ™ ใƒป... หห‹ ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก โŒ—โŒ— หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”...
531K 8.2K 33
*started when i was 14...first couple chapters suck. feel free to start from the end and work to the first chapter* *end chapters are when i was 16 ๏ฟฝ...
263K 2.2K 32
โ€ข ๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’/๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ - โฅ๐–ผ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐˜น ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โฅ๐–ผ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‡...
429K 11.3K 64
ใ€‹After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...