Paw patrol : Fight till mech

By Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... More

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets

9 0 0
By Rockythebestpup

The paw patrol arrived at Zavok lair . Tundra parked her vehicle behind the tree and exit the ride . They started hiding behind a stack of metal pole .

Junker : There is it . Zavok lair .

Ryder : All we have to do is sneak inside his lair .

Chase : That may be good but we have a big problem .

They saw Zavok security turrets machine gun , flamethrower , blaster cannon and Tesla coil are guarding the lair .

Junker : Okay , this might get a bit risky ...

Inside the lair of Zavok's office with a vault , Rocky is trying to break free by pushing the jar harder to make it fall .

Rocky ( soul ) : Come on . I want to be free . Give me more muscle body .

Rocky coutinue pushing the jar harder to make it fall . Until , he success to free himself from the jar .

Rocky ( soul ) : Yes , I'm free . Now I better guess the code from the soul vault .

At outside of the lair , the pups are still thinking how to get pass the security turrets . All of the pups ran out of ideas until Zuma have an idea .

Zuma : I have an idea . We can make weuse stuff just like Wocky . Like using those metal pole like a shield .

Tundra : Good idea Zuma but we another plan to get those turrets stop attack the shield .

Junker : I think I can do it . Because I'm an immune person , I don't get any injury . I can distracted those defense turrets .

Ryder : Are you sure ?

Junker : You cannot say less to a dude .

Rubble : Ryder , I think he can handle it .

Ryder : Alright but we need to hurry . We have missing souls to save .

Pups : Let's get fixing .

The pups started take the metal poles . Junker use the blazer he brought and cut it into forth for the middle and 8 long for the top , left , right and bottom . Ryder take the poles and use the fixing touch Junker brought and heat the pole . The shield is ready and the pups take it and place it in front of them .

Liberty : Cool . But where did you get those stuff ?

Junker : I was sneaking putting those tools in the paw patroller .

Chase : No wonder you are as sneaking as a thief .

Junker : Alright , no time to talk . We have a rescue to do . Ready ?

Pups : Ready .

Rubble : Hold on . * take a deep breath * I'm ready .

Junker nod and walked up to Zavok security turrets . The turrets spot an intruder and started fire at him . But Junker didn't get any pain , the turrets coutinue to shoot him while Ryder and the pups started following him . At the control room , Zor and Cubot are in shock after seeing this .

Zor Ghost Clone : What kind of person is that ?

Cubot : I don't know . Maybe is a ... Ghost ?

Zor Ghost Clone : I don't know . Am I dreaming ?

Outside of Zavok lair , one of the security turrets ran out of ammos . They coutinue to walk until a blaster cannon started to shoot at Marshall . But Marshall protect himself with the shield .

Marshall : That was close .

Ryder : I think the blaster cannon take a lot of damage for the shield .

Tundra : But we can't fight back with no weapon .

Liberty : Our paw with get hurt .

Skye : And easy get broken bones .

Junker : Don't worry , I can't handle this .

Junker runs to the blaster cannon . The cannon started to shoot him and Junker manager to dodge . He takes out a blaster shotgun and shoot the blaster cannon to broken pieces . Then , he walked back to them .

Chase : That was awesome !

Rubble : Pawsome for Junker .

Zuma : Did you make that gun ?

Junker : Of course , while you all are packing at least 3 days to Zavok's lair . I spent two days making this gun .

Tundra : That's give me an idea . Can you ...

Junker : Shoot down those turrets ? You got it Tundra .

Junker started shoots the turrets to explode piece . The pups are still protect themselves by cover the shield in front of them . Once Junker destroy all of the turrets , it was safe to walk inside the lair .

Junker : Now it's safe for us to walk .

Ryder : Now let's enter his lair and save the citizens souls .

Zuma : Don't fowget Wocky .

Ryder : Yeah . And Rocky .

They enter the lair . At the control room , Zor and Cubot are shock and saw they are entering Zavok lair . Zor quickly communicate Zavok through the walkie talkie .

Zor Ghost Clone : Zavok , the paw patrol have entering your lair .

Zavok : Don't worry , because I'm ready to take those pups down .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 986 21
The PAW Patrol have headed back to Adventure Bay, after Stopping Mayor Humdinger from destroying Adventure City, Mayor Humdinger went to Jail, and Li...
5.7K 277 27
Dawn Of The Heroes 2: When 2 Universes Collide {COMPLETED} ________________________________________ When the world is in desperate need of heroes, t...
6.1K 107 12
The month of December is here, and now the pups will try to get everything ready, but they're going to run into issues and have to finger out what to...
13.2K 268 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...