Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

6

14.5K 559 214
By mnn_mnn_mnn

<6-Pendrick and Clopeh>

"This is my first time seeing a god being protective to a mere mortal." The god of time smiled in curiosity. The man named Cale Henituse, she can't see his future unlike the other mortal, there are also some memories that can't he seen by her. His also likely protected by the god of death.

"Nah, he just like that mortal. He don't like to share." The Sun God chuckled when she heard the god of time.

"Said by someone who adore the crown prince of Roan Kingdom." They just both laughed at each other. It's true that the sun god takes interest to Crossman bloodline since the ancient times, after all she have been looking after them since the first White Star died.

"Isn't that mortal win a lot of favor from gods?" A god whispered to another god.

"What do you mean?"

"His the one who's been brought in the god of death's office after he sealed a god." The god shivered in his own voice.

"He sealed a god!?" The woman's eyes went wide.

The man 'tsk'. "That's what happened when you always sleep and ignore everything."

"You just like gossiping unlike me!"

The god of death who can hear them just rolled his eyes. It's not that he wanted to protect Cale Henituse, it's the otherwise!

Even him can't predict that mortal, his not shocked if that man will seal of kill another god that pisses him off in the future.

'I'm just preventing your future lose, you idiot gods!' He screamed mentally.

"Looks like you've finish your tea already young master, do you want another one?" TBOH Cale paled in TBOH Ron's question.

He have been forcing himself to drink this fucking tea and here's Ron offering him another batch of demon tea.

"No thanks Ron, I'm full." He smiled at his former butler.

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!" TCF Rasheel already jumped to Dodori and they started to fight in the floor. You can still see that they are holding back and just playing.

"Damn you, even me can't believe that you cared to a human. Have I got lose some screws in the future?" TBOH Rasheel can't helped from questioning his life. He just wanted to sleep!

"Anyway, where are the gods?" TCF Rosalyn asked when she noticed that the video didn't continue.

"I don't know either." Her other half said. "Wait! It's already playing again!"

Everyone stopped and looked at the screen. A picture and a name showed up. TBOH Lock who's playing with his siblings frozed. He felt happy that in the future some of his siblings survive even Pendrick is alive.

"It's me." A man who's wearing a hood said and everyone's attention went to him.

"You have been hiding your handsome face all this time!?" 

Pendrick just smiled.

NAME
Pendrick

ALIASES
Healer Pendrick

RELATIVES
Eruhaben (foster parent)

"Eruhaben-nim really went from delinquent to a good parent." Both Eruhaben just sneered at TCF Mila, while TBOH Mila just chuckled.

OCCUPATIONS
Healer

AFFILIATIONS
Ten Finger Mountains Elf Village
Cale Henituse

"Cale Henituse is not shocking anymore." TBOH Choi Han rolled his eyes.

'Wait until his wiki arrived.' TCF Choi Han thought.

'Choi Han really have a twisted personalized, good thing our current Choi Han didn't end up like before.' TCF Cale sighed in relief silently. He can't imagine dealing with delinquent Choi Han.

ABILITIES
Healing

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MARITAL STATUS
Single

PLACE OF BIRTH
Roan Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Elf

GENDER
Male

"I know nothing about elves." Someone from TBOH said.

"They are secretive and will not show there selves if not emergency."

Pendrick is an Elf who could not handle Elementals but has healing abilities. In the original novel Birth of A Hero, he was talented enough to play the role of healer in Choi Han's group for a while. However, he had died early in a battle, triggering Lock's first berserk mode. In the current plot, Pendrick is still alive, and he helped out Cale's group many times.

TBOH Lock clenched his hands while remembering how Pendrick died. His death caused big impact to him and he almost lose fate in the world.

TCF Lock glance at his other self who have totally opposite attitude to him. His more fiercer and bold unlike him who's timid and shy.

Appearance

Pendrick was said to look so pale he looked like a sick person. As one of the original novel's main character's party members, Pendrick had a different kind of beauty compared to other Elves, and he had a Z shaped scar by his eyes. He was known to be the most handsome of all Elves.

"That's our pride." Pendrick can't stopped from blushing when one of the elves commented.

TCF Cale totally agree with them, Pendrick really have a ethereal beauty even he have scar in his face.

Plot

Original Birth of A Hero
Pendrick met Choi Han's group during their journey. He then joined them as a healer. However, he died in a battle, and as someone who reminded Lock of his dead uncle, the chief of the Blue Wolf Tribe, he triggered Lock's first berserk mode.

TBOH Choi Han just sighed. He really hate it when someone from his comrades die.

Current Plot

Pendrick, along with Guardian Knight Jeet and other three elves, went to Bloke Village and stopped by an inn, where he met Cale's group. However, their meetings didn't last long because they needed to hurry and helped out their village in Ten Finger Mountains from Arm's attacks.

"I really thought Young master Cale was a dragon." TCF Jeet chuckled when remember how he rushed to Cale before.

Pendrick 'tsk' "We almost got into fight because if you! You suddenly rushed not caring about the people around!"

"But young master is really amazing that time even he just passed by!"

'Aigoo.' TCF Cale thought.

A few days later, Pendrick went to the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains in order to obtain the Fire Ancient Power which resided there, only to found Cale in the middle of the empty pit on the peak. He sought the power to help his village, which was being attacked, but since Cale had already obtained the power, he asked for Cale's assistance to fight back the secret organization, Arm's attack.

"I can't believe I'm seeing a human who's alive after having many ancient power." TBOH Eruhaben stared in awe in the man sitting in the middle part.

"So, that's how you meet him again." TCf Jeet was thankful to Pendrick.

After Cale agreed to help the Elf Village, Pendrick lots of information about the enemy to Cale, and met him again in the Elf Village Boundary along with Cale's group's other members.

During battle, after Cale almost fainted from using his ancient power, Pendrick tried to heal him, only to find Raon in invisible mode, supporting Cale's back.

"Unlucky human." Both Eruhaben said in unison.

"HUMAN! I TOLD YOU DON'T FAINT AGAIN! YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD!" Raon glared at TCF Cale.

"Nya!" "Nya!" The two cats agreed with their youngest.

"I'll try." He hugged them. He can't promise not to faint again since there's a lot of thing to do in the future.

After Cale woke up three days later, he joined Cale, Choi Han, Guardian Knight Jeet and Elf Chief Canaria to talk in Chief Canaria's residence. Chief Canaria told Cale about their plan to send Pendrick to the Gold Dragon in Whipper Kingdom, in order to ask for help regarding the defense around the World Tree.

"And that's how I meet this human who tied me in his little fingers." TCF Eruhaben sighed. He knows that if he didn't meet Cale his already no where in the world to find.

Pendrick then guided Cale's group to to the underground room at the back of the chief's residence, where they confined and interrogated the middle-aged swordsman, Balbud, a member of Arm and one of the attackers of Elf Village. Cale asked Pendrick to relay his suggestion to the Elf Chief and the others for agreement to hand over Balbud to Cale's trusted person. He also asked Pendrick to travel together with them to Whipper Kingdom, which Pendrick agreed to happily.

"HUH! That work become mine." TCF Alberu shake his head.

"You look pity full." TBOH Alberu laughed at his other half.

"Shut up!"

Before their departure, Pendrick felt guilty because they couldn't leave quietly because he had to inform his family of their departure.

They left the Elf Village and went to Ubarr territory's naval base and Whipper Kingdom together.

"DESTROY THE TOWER!!!" TCF Toonka shouted.

Abilities

Despite being an Elf, Pendrick could not handle elementals, thus he relied on his healing and fighting abilities. His healing ability was said to look like a white light.

"Healing ability are rare."

"It is."

No one talks about Pendrick can't handle an elemental because they know it's painful for a elf to have no elemental.

"Uncle Pendrick." He look at the man who called him. They are all scattered now, some sitting with anyone they like. But the three in the middle stayed in their spot.

"L-lock?" It was the TBOH Lock. He taller and have ragged look unlike the TCF Lock in their side.

TBOH Lock smiled gently at the man who reminds him of his deceased uncle. He have always been missed the people who left the world that he cherished.

"Can I hug you?" He sofly asked the man.

Pendrick felt a warm feeling in his heart so he opened his arms. "Come here."

TBOH Lock immediately hugged the man and burried his face in his shoulder. Pendrick felt like his hugging his own son so he patted his back.

"Choi Han what are you doing?" TCF Cale can't stopped from asking Choi Han who's like choking the other Choi Han with his arms.

"Cale-nim!" He could imagine his tail wagging in his back. He tossed the other Choi Han and excitedly approached Cale who's walking to him.

"What the hell?" TBOH Choi Han can't believe at his sudden change of attitude.

"We're just playing Cale-nim." He smiled sweetly at Cale.

TCF Cale just tried to smile. 'Vicious bastart.' He could see the other Choi Han glaring at TCF Choi Han.

"I see." He smiled. "Don't get hurt." He patted his shoulder and turned back heading to TBOH Cale.

When his far enough. TCF Choi Han's smiled disappeared and he look at TCF Ron who have a benign smile while looking at him.

"What do you want?" He rudely asked.

TBOH Rosalyn smiled. "That looks like our Choi Han more."

TCF Ron just didn't answer and observe this man. His always polite and acting like a puppy in front of his young master, but when his not around his like a rude gangster.

'His politeness is exclusive only for Young master and the kids.' TCF Rosalyn chuckled.

"IT IS ME!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF THE GREATNESS OF YOUNG MASTER CALE! IT'S FINALLY MY WIKI-"

Everyone's attention turned into the screen and another picture and name was flashed. They all seated and started.

NAME
Clopeh Sekka
클로페 세카

ALIASES
The Guardian Knight
Captain-nim

RELATIVES
Rock Sekka (Father)
† Unknown Mother

OCCUPATIONS
Guardian Knight
Spy

"What made you change your heart?" TBOH Clopeh asked. He already knows that this Clopeh is not in the ARM's side anymore.

"It's young master Cale because his-"

"Shut up can you!!" TBOH Clopeh suddenly feel chills when TCF Clopeh lose his smile and stared coldly at him.

"You should be thankful that you didn't meet our Cale-nim in the battlefield." He whispered and a second later his eyes are shining again and shouting some nonsense about Cale Henituse being a god.

AFFILIATIONS
Sekka Household
Arm (former)
Northern Alliance(former)
Indomitable Alliance (former)
Cale Henituse (current)

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
Paerun Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Male

EYE COLOR
Green

HAIR COLOR
White

"Sekka household are famous for their white hair."

"It's beautiful and ethereal."

Clopeh Sekka is the Paerun Kingdom's Guardian Knight and the heir to the Sekka household. He originally allied with Arm as part of the Northern Alliance and Indomitable Alliance.

TCF Deruth glared at the man when he remembered how his son coughed blood while protecting everyone because of their attacked.

Clopeh Sekka has been obsessed with becoming a living legend. However, this obsession morphed after his defeat and capture by Cale Henituse's group during the first attack of the Northern Alliance against the Roan kingdom, striking the Henituse territory. Clopeh now sees Cale as the living legend, and Clopeh himself becoming a living legend through Cale. He glorifies Cale in this manner.

'So he was defeated.' TBOH Clopeh suddenly felt chills around his body.

Personality

Clopeh Sekka is a deranged person, obsessing over becoming a living legend to an extreme extent. Although he now sides with Cale, he never gives up his dream on creating his own legend. He sides with Cale only because he is sure that he will succeed in getting a legend of himself. This proves that in addition to being a complete loon, he is also a capable schemer. This is something he acknowledges openly.

The fact that he was a legend fanatic was a secret from others. In fact, people believed that he was an atheist who did not believe in anything.

TBOH Clopeh blushed when his secret came out. This wiki are really dangerous.

Appearance

Clopeh was like a traditional knight of a fantasy novel with white hair and a handsome appearance.

TBOH Cale can't deny that the man have an outstanding beauty specially with his white hair but looking at the TCF Clopeh.

'It's still handsome, yeah. If you're not gonna pay attention with him almost kneeling because of TCF Cale, then his handsome.'

He possesses green eyes and brilliant white hair, which is a trademark of his family. He is very handsome and looks like a stereotypical neat and righteous knight. He has a very strong, muscled body.

Clopeh had not revealed himself for a while. However, he did not hide his white hair. It was because it was the symbol of the Guardian Knight Sekka household that he was extremely proud of.

Clopeh currently has four recreated limbs with bombs inside, courtesy of Mary the Necromancer. These are measures to keep Clopeh in check by Cale Henituse.

"Bombs!?" TBOH Choi Han was shocked.

"He tried to kill my family, I will never forget that." TCF Cale's called voice ranged in the room that made them shivered.

History

The Birth of a Hero
In the novel he was known as the Paerun Kingdom’s Guardian Knight, the leader of the Wyvern Knights Brigade and the focal point of the Northern Alliance.

Clopeh. He had shown up in the first five volumes of ‘The Birth of a Hero,’ even less than Imperial Prince Adin. That was why Cale did not have much information on him.

TCF Cale just nodded and eating a cake.

"Clopeh looked at the white-hair that was a symbol of his family and firmed his resolve to make the legend become reality. The Wyvern Knights Brigade. He would make that legend a reality. Clopeh, the successor to the Guardian Knight Sekka household, had made up his mind."

"I AM A LEGEND! NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT!" TBOH Clopeh shouted and TCF Clopeh smiled at him.

'Finally they're on the same page.' TCF Clopeh thought.

"Clopeh believed in the legend. He was the type to believe in legends, fables, and superstitions."

"I do believe too, but I didn't try to recreate them tho."

Indomitable Alliance War

Clopeh Sekka had decided to launch the first attack on the Roan Kingdom after he watched the kingdom's bold proclamation through the video. His pride would take a hit if he started anywhere else.

At first, he came thinking that it would be easy to destroy a weak kingdom, only to end up having to deal with the Kingdom's powerful Count territory. He didn't expect that there would be a swordmaster and around 200 to 300 'Flying Skeleton Brigade' that his Wyvern Knights Brigade had to fight against. The battle ended up with him being revealed as a snake. After seeing his white snake-like aura, Choi Han cut off Clopeh's right arm. He then became a war prisoner of the kingdom that he initially thought was weak.

"FLYING SKELETON BRIGADE?" TBOH Alberu lost his posture about the information.

"WHO CONTROL THEM!?" TBOH Tasha asked.

"It was the one who you are thinking." TCF Alberu and Tasha smiled with pride. TCF Mary also smiled silently.

After losing his right arm, he was taken by Cale for torture session. Ron had cut off his other arm and his two legs were turned into minced meat by Beacrox.

"I-I didn't read that." TBOH Clopeh can't help but gulped.

Later on, Cale had told Mary to recreate his limbs while putting bombs in there.

So that, whenever someone tries to heal Clopeh or if Cale gives the signal, the limbs will explode. He will die right away once that happens.

'What a vicious man.' TBOH Choi Han smiled. He didn't thought he will be that cruel, after all he look so thin and weak.

Clopeh's Legend of the North

Clopeh finally wrote a legend of his own in the sea battle against the White Star and Bear King Sayeru. They were there to find clues about the ancient White Star's Earth Ancient Power in the Whale Tribe territory.

"They are totally fooled by Young master." TCF Witera can't help but laughed when he remembered.

As planned by Cale, Clopeh only needed to act like he had betrayed Cale. He needed to make his entrance when Witira confronted Sayeru by showing off his Wyvern Knights Brigade, making it looked like he's the one who controlled the Wyverns not Choi Han in the background. His acting did succeed as the White Star thought that Clopeh had stolen Syrem's ancient power.

The sea battle then unfolded with Clopeh missing in action somewhere in the middle of the battle as the Wyverns turned against him. This was because White Star had the real half of the Wyvern Controlling ancient power.

"White Star." TBOH Choi Han can't help but anger in that name.

The only ones who did fight against the White Star and Sayeru were Witira, Archie, Whale King Shickler, and Paseton. Though, it was largely Witira and Archie as the Whale King and Paseton had played their part in acting like the clue about the ancient power was really well-protected by the Whale Tribe.

At the end of the battle after White Star and Sayeru fled from the battlefield leaving their soldiers (as they were excited about the clue), Clopeh emerged from somewhere appearing before Cale. He said he would take care of the ignored soldiers and spread the rumor about how they had defeated the devil.

"That was a smart plan."

"I agree."

It should create a wonderful picture once we add this part to the rumors that we’ve already spread. The legendary Wyvern Knights Brigade of the North reappeared in the world to fight alongside the Whales to defeat the devil named the White Star who tried to persecute the ocean this time. —Cale plotted.

Thus, Clopeh was able to write about the legend of the North thanks to Cale.

TCF Cale frowned when he remember that Clopeh started to worship him more after what he did. It's really a pain.

Abilities
He is as strong as Mary according to Raon's observations.

TCF Choi Han nodded in agreement. He have fought with him before and his really strong.

Quotes

"As expected, Cale-nim's foresight is amazing. It is fitting for someone  who will become a legend."

"I cannot do that. Cale-nim is not just a young master or a commander. Cale-nim is the g-"

"You truly are a hero and the person who will continue the legend.

"Cale-nim, you truly are a hero who deserves all of this cheering."

"Cale-nim, I hope my name can be recorded in a corner of the legend."

"As expected, you have the mentality to stand firm and not fall even when you stumble. You are amazing, Cale-nim. You truly deserve to be a legend."

"Cale-nim, it has been a while since I have seen you in person. I have seen a page in your legend today. Ah, the sight of the beautiful pillar of fire and the trees starting to grow. I am moved, no, I am deeply moved and amazed."

"A legend only becomes a legend when people keep talking about it. They must not forget."

“There is a monster, but we have a hero, a hero who is pretty much a god.”

“It is okay. There is no need to fear. I have faith. In my hero, the future legend.”

“With absolute faith. I will follow the path of someone who is even greater than the gods.”

“…A world without young master Cale-nim. A world without a hero is only despair.”

“As expected, the true legend can surpass time and space. Even the gods cannot do anything about it.”

“My name is Clopeh Sekka, and I am the Guardian Knight of the Paerun Kingdom. I am here to calm the chaos in this world following Cale-nim’s will.”

Everyone went silent when a quote after quote was flashed in the screen. Aside from the gagged TCF Clopeh, everyone is frowning as if they saw something unaccepted.

"Human, should I kill him?" Raon who's frowning from annoyance broke that silence.

"W-wow." Rok Soo cleared his throat. "I'm amazed that his still alive right now." Rok Soo started to laughed.

"What the hell?" TBOH Cale just can't say anything other than that.

TCF Cale just closed his eyes in annoyance while he read the quotes of Clopeh Sekka. He feel like bashing some stone in someone's head right now.

[Did you have fun-] The god of death suddenly popped out the side stopped when he saw their faces. He look at the screen and also frowned on what he saw. [Wow, what a dedicated believer.]

He can't stop laughing when he received glared from everyone.

[How about reading some message from your highly being you've entertained?]

Everyone change their expression from frowning to shocked, only TCF Cale who's uninterested.

"T-that's a little bit terrifying." TCF Lock said.

[Don't worry young man, they can't touch you nor harm you. Your gods can only give message and donate something to you.] The god of time who suddenly appeared explained. [Let's start with the first one.]

From: YUNAREINHART

[HELLOOOOO ANCIENT POWERS!!!!

  you guys worked really hard. You deserve a break.

Especially you crybaby.

Enjoy your time here! Cuz once you're out, troublesome things will happen again.

we all know Cale is a trouble magnet.

Cookie prince can confirm it :>]

"There's a god name YunaReinhart?" TCF Cale asked in confusion.

The god of time just smile. [That's just a username Cale, the gods can't reveal their selves recklessly.]

  - Thank you so much for worrying about me! They're always bullying me!

The vitality of heart started to sobbed that made Cale frowned.

  - Thank you.
  - Thank you fucking much.
  - Do you have money?
  - How about food?
  - SHUT UP! Thank you.

Cale's head started to ached when they they talked at the same time.

"They say thank you." TCF Cale just said.

'Thank you? Who? Ancient powers?' TBOH Bud stopped from drinking and stare to Cale with curiosity.

[Next]

From: MissBangtanLove

[Tboah alberu: if you want tboah Cale to work with you, prepare for a headache also! He's not exactly similar to tcf Cale, rok soo? Sure rok soo is similar to tcf Cale but that is because he also experienced the war but tboah Cale is still young and inexperienced so cut him some slack! Also eat healthy and prepare for a huge work load!! I wish you luck and hope that just like tcf Cale, tboah Cale may become your King maker.]

"I will certainly became a king." TBOH Alberu answered the message.

"I'll think about making Cale a subordinate." He just flashed his bright smile. He don't know but he can feel that if he go near TBOH Cale his workload are going to double.

[Tboah Choi Han and tboah Cale: hey! I hope you doing well and i know how hard it must be for you, you know, you guys are very similar it's just that you met on wrong terms. I hope you guys talk and apologise to each other, you may find a friend in each other.]

Both Choi Han looked away, they literally choking each other minutes ago.

"I will. I'll make him stronger." TCF Choi Han smiled and made a plan in his mind. They maybe meet in bad terms, he still cared with his other self.

"I-I'll try, t-thank you." TBOH Choi Han just look away gain with his cheeks flushed red.

[She still have a lot of message. Next is for-] She was cut off when another figure popped out in front.

The woman smile and look at the screen. [You guys already reacting with our messages?]

[Angelina!?] The god of death asked in annoyance.

<5>
Thank you!
To missbangtanlove, I'll
continue your message
in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC