Peter parker oneshot's

By alsoonao

Literally tittle Also expect irregular updates sometimes I don't update for a week hen I'll update like 4 tim... More

Requests(open.)
what you think I've done wrong
Happy Belated Birthday
Mj meets tony
Accidental kiss
Where is my teenage dream

Peter x Mantis

86 1 0
By alsoonao

A/n: I'm sorry this is short.

"So... You're... dating."

"Yeah! Her name's Mantis! And. She is a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy!"

"So... You're dating an alien..."

"Seriously?! That's what you focus on? Not that fact that she is a member of a superhero team from goddamn space?!"

"Clearly you have never had someone tell you they're dating an alien."

"Daaaaaddddd!!!"

"So... You're Mantis..."

"Hi! *Touches Toomes' face* You're so ... worried. And you seem cold but inside love so much. You keep up a mask of hatred and anger but you're so worried and scared..."

"O-kay. *Moves her hand of his face* So. Let me talk to Pete for a sec, okay? Brilliant!"

"Dad? You okay?"

"Fine. I'm fine... You... can go to the Tower. Just... Be careful, okay? I... I... I worry about you and I see the news and I get scared for you. So... Please be careful."

"Okay, Dad. *hugs*"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
269K 8.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...