My Breaking Point (dnf)

By iamweirdoliveishere

DISCONTINUED George is an openly gay guy at his school but people were everything from forgiving. He is bulli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Announcement!!
Chapter 15
Please read

Chapter 11 (filler chapter)

296 7 11
By iamweirdoliveishere

***cool authors usually do these things called filler chapters to separate one big part of a book to the next. So here I am guys. Btw it's short (just like you)***

My eyes squint as a bright light above me is shown into them, my ears ringing. I look at my surroundings, seeing carts and a few chairs in this bland room, IV tubes and blood pressure thingy on my arm. I finally realize where I am, awake and alive... NO, NO, NO! I start to freak out, not knowing anything of what happened, or why I'm here, then the door opens.

"George?" A familiar voice asks

I turn around to see Clay at the doorway, looking at me with wide eyes and a smile on his face, his handsome face, and beautiful smile. He runs over to me and grabs me gently, pulling me into a warm embrace. I hear another person's footsteps near and enter the room; a man in a white coat with glasses and brown hair.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Marriott, it's nice to formally meet you, George," he smiled'

"Hello," I say shallowly

"Clay here is going to tell you a few things since he feels it's more comfortable for him to do it than me, who you've only known for a few seconds." he said as he leaves the room

"George, so basically," he pauses, "you're going to have to be sent to a psychiatric hospital, and I know it sounds scary, but you can get better there. And I can visit you everyday, plus, it's only for a week. If I can't visit you for some idiotic reason, then I can call you, okay?"

My face turns and tears prickle in my eyes, finally realizing what I had done, what I failed at.

"I-I'm sorry Clay, I-I d-didn't me-mean-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm glad you're still with me, I still have my amazing, handsome, cute, adorable, loveable, strong, brave, smart, stupid, and wonderful boyfriend." he comforts.

A small smile creeps onto my face at his kind words, still having fear in what he said, but I brush that away by giving Clay a big hug. I feel him smile and lightly peck my forehead. He makes me so happy, and for no reason that is. But I'm not complaining, not one bit. The exciting feeling that I have with Clay, the one that tears and breaks me apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 18 27
George got abused by his father and then moved to the US with his Mother. At the new school he got bullied by Nick. His friend Clay (who just to bull...
34.1K 898 28
After George is hit with a tragedy he completely isolates himself from the people closest to him. A few years later, he runs into 2 old friends who w...
388K 14K 31
Why would anyone bother going to the hospital when they have an injury when you can just kidnap your own personal doctor? Dream. A serial killer who...
18.4K 1.2K 20
♥︎| dreamnotfound + "𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒." ~~ I...