Two Idiots in Love

By Kamado24inactive

Baji and Chifuyu trying to figure out their feelings for each other, Could it just be they are really good fr... More

Confused
The Message
The Party
Memories
Nightmares
Movie
Regret
The twins
Jealousy
Jealously 2
Decision
Toman
Class festivities ๐Ÿ˜‰
More smut

Festival

2.7K 62 102
By Kamado24inactive

Short blonde hair was laid across the hard wood flooring, green eyes focused on a romance Manga.

With long black hair laid across the pillow eyes closed, breathing steady cuddled up in a blanket.

Chifuyu giggled as he turned the page.

"Oh," The younger suddenly remembered. "Baji-san?" Chifuyu turned his head on the hard floor looking at the raven.

"Hm...Baji-san?" The blonde sat up with a grunt, crawling over to the older who was sleeping in the blondes bed.

"Baji-saaaaannnn," Chifuyu poked the older boy. "WAKE UP!" The younger yelled ducking instinctively.

Baji grunted angrily sitting up with a yawn, "What?!" He mumbled looking down at the blonde who was sitting on his knees next to the bed.

"We should go to the festival tonight and we could play games and buy some snacks..." The younger blonde was excitedly explaining.

But Baji was distracted by the sight of the blonde on his knees infront of him. It was making his heart race and his whole body felt tingily.

"Baji-san?" The nickname snapped Baji straight out of his thoughts.

"Oh yeah mhm," Baji hummed flustered.

What was happening?

"So you'll wear a Yukata with me?!" Chifuyu eyes lit up.

"Wha-" The older didn't realize he was agreeing to that, he kept getting somehow distracted by the blonde.

"Wait no no no," Baji tried to take it back.

"No you already agreed you said yeah," Chifuyu crossed his arms being stubborn pouting his lip.

The older looked down staring at the youngers lips...they were small and a pretty shade of pink, they looked so soft...so kissable...so lickable...so biteable...So tameable

Uh?! What was Baji thinking why was he thinking about his best friend in...that way

"Alright fine," The raveonette gave in, to embarrassed by his own thoughts to fight it.

Chifuyu smiled brightly at the raven.

...

"C'mon Baji-san hurry up!" Chifuyu complained pounding in the bathroom door.

"I told you I didn't want to wear this!" Baji argued, and chifuyu could here him pouting.

"Ah C'mon you agreed to it so stop acting like your five years old!" Chifuyu pouted continuing to pound on his bathroom door.

"What's the matter sweetie," Chifuyus mom came into the hallway holding a couple towels.

"Baji-sans being really stubborn and won't come out of the bathroom!" Chifuyu yelled at the bathroom door "Because I made him wear a Yukata with me," He told his mom.

"Aw," Chifuyus mom awed dropping the towels in a pile. "I got you sweetie," His mom ruffled his hair going up to the bathroom door.

"You better have clothes on Baji-kun!" She told the boy before kicking her door in.

"There you go sweetie I'll make your dad fix the door," She smiled picking her towels up going into the laundry room.

"Woah," Was all the boys had to say about what had just happened.

But when they saw each other everything around them became irrelevant.

Badump!

Bajis face heated up and his heart raced seeing the sight of the blonde in the light blue Yukata with a dark blue koi fish pattern with his hair tied up I'm a small ponytail on top of his head, he was so adorable.

Chifuyus face turned a bright pink color seeing Baji in the dark blue Yukata he had the top part undone so his chest was showing with his necklaces dangling from his neck as usual. His hair was tied up into a bun with his front pieces hanging out.

"Let me get a picture of you to," Chifuyus mother came out of the laundry room with a small camera.

The boys nodded their heads standing next to each other.

"Baji-kun you should scoot a little closer to Chi," She swatted her hand trying to get them closer.

"Yea Yeah like that and now put your arm around him," She instructed with a grin, she knew exactly what was going on between the two it was her motherly instinct.

The older boy did as she instructed.

Click!

"Perfect," She smiled looking at the picture.

"Alright let's go," Baji said pushing the blonde forward.

"Alright," Chifuyu rolled his eyes walking with the raven.

...

"Woah it's so pretty," Chifuyus eyes lit up running towards the stands.

Baji followed closely behind him "There's alot of people so try not to get lost," The older told the younger who was no longer in front of him.

A heavy sigh left the raven. "And he's gone."

"Baji-san!! Over here they have candy apples!" Baji heard the blonde calling for him jump around waving his arms.

Bajis lips curved up slightly he really did adore Chifuyu more than anyone else in the world.

"Here I got you one," Chifuyu handed the sugar coated apple to the older boy.

"Thanks," Baji ruffled the youngers hair.

"What kinda games do you want to play?" The older asked the younger boy looking around at the stands.

"Hmm?" The younger hummed looking around.

"Let's walk around and look first," The blonde suggested.

"Alright," The raveonette agreed.

Chifuyu grabbed the olders hand and started walking.

Holding hands?

...

Wait

We're holding hands?!

Baji was so glad the lighting from the latterns covered up the hint of pink across his cheeks.

"Look at that cute kitty plushie," The younger pointed at a small black kitten plush sitting on a shelf.

"Do you want to try and win it?" The raven asked "It looks like a game stand."

The blonde started walking towards the stand making Baji follow him, not letting go of the olders hand.

"Ah its the shooting game I'm really bad at this," Chifuyu pouted slightly.

Baji let go of the blondes hand, Chifuyu watched as he handed his yen to the stand runner.

"What are you doing Baji-san?" Chifuyu walked over to stand next to the older as he picked up the toy gun.

"Winning you the plush," Baji stated shooting the cans in one shot.

"Woah how are you so good at this?" Chifuyus eyes lit up, admiring Bajis abilities.

"Who knows," Baji teased ruffling the blondes ponytail again.

"Stop messing it up," Chifuyu whined fixing his tiny ponytail.

"Here you are sir," The stand owner handed the raven the small cat plush.

"Thanks," Baji thanked him handing the plushie to the blonde.

Chifuyu smiled brightly at the raven "Thank you Baji-san."

"Yeah no problem," The older replied flustered.

Chifuyu let out a small laugh before taking the olders hand in his once again.

"I think the fireworks are going to start soon," Chifuyu told the raven.

"Then let's go find a spot on the grass to watch them," Baji smiled at the younger

They walked through the crowd of people together. They did stop to get shaved ice and then found a spot to sit and watch the fireworks together.

"I think they're starting," Chifuyu told Baji leaning his head over to rest on the ravens shoulder.

"Woah," Chfuyu mumbled.

Baji wasn't even watching the fireworks he was staring the the blonde watching as his eyes lit up and the colors on his face change.

Baji could of swore Chifuyu was the most perfect human being in the whole world.

"Hey Fuyu," Baji mumbled to the younger boy.

"Hm?" Chifuyu hummed moving his head to look at the raven.

Their face just centimeters away from each other.

"Chifuyu!" Someone yelled in the distance.

Both boys looked over to see Takemichi and Hina walking over to them.

"Oh hey Michi," Chifuyu stood up to greet them. "And Hina."

Baji stood up and crossed his arms glaring at the blonde boy.

"H-hey Baji-kun," Takemichi stuttered feeling the intensity of the older boys glare.

"Oh Baji-san this is Takemichi's girlfriend Hina," Chifuyu tugged on his sleeve informing the older boy.

"Names Baji," The older boy smiled at her.

"Nice yo meet you Baji-kun," She smiled back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 121 21
This is a Bajifuyu fluff story. I already wrote a twoshot of this book. You can find it in my oneshot book. Picture from Pinterest: https://id.pinter...
22.9K 1K 43
"Well then make yourself tired." Chifuyu huffed as he flipped Baji off and walked through the automatic doors. Baji hummed and caught up with Chifuyu...
3.1K 208 16
"She's my best friend, of course I love her", "He's my best friend, but I fell in love with him". A story about two childhood friends growing up toge...
5.3K 83 15
เผบโ™กเผป โ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€!โž baji yelled, you looked at him in shock but deep inside you were freaking out, did bai just confess to you? ...