make it back to me (Levi Acke...

By Alie-Heart

ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ... More

prologue
une- Pre Ova
deux- No Regrets Ova
trois-No Regrets Ova
quatre-No Regrets Ova
cinq-No Regrets Ova
six-No Regrets Ova
sept-No Regrets Ova
huit-No Regrets Ova
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
neuf-No Regrets Ova
dix-No Regrets Ova
onze-No Regrets Ova
douze-No Regrets Ova
treize-No Regrets Ova
quatorze-No Regrets Ova
quinze-No Regrets Ova
seize-No Regrets Ova
dix-sept-No Regrets Ova
dix-huit-No Regrets Ova
dix-neuf-No Regrets Ova
vingt-No Regrets Ova
vingt-et-un-Post Ova
vingt-deux-Post Ova
vingt-trois-Post Ova
vingt-quatre-Post Ova
vingt-cinq-Post Ova
SEASON 1
vingt-sept
vingt-neuf
trente
trente-et-un
trente deux
trente trois
trente quatre
trente cinq
trente six
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 1
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 2
Déjà Vu-Flashback Part 3
trente sept
trente huit
trente neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante deux
quarante trois
quarante quatre
SEASON 2
quarante six
quarante sept
quarante huit
quarante neuf
cinquante
cinquante et un
cinquante deux
cinquante trois
cinquante quatre
SEASON 3
cinquante six
cinquante sept
cinquante huit
cinquante neuf
soixante
soixante et un
soixante deux
soixante trois
soixante quatre
soixante cinq
soixante six
soixante sept
soixante huit
soixante neuf
soixante dix
soixante et onze
soixante douze
soixante treize
soixante quatorze
soixante quinze
soixante seize
soixante dix sept
soixante dix huit
soixante dix neuf
quatre vingts
quatre vingt un
quatre vingt deux
quatre vingt trois
quatre vingt quatre
quatre vingt cinq
quatre vingt six
quatre vingt sept
quatre vingt huit
quatre vingt neuf
quatre vingt dix
quatre vingt onze
quatre vingt douze
quatre vingt treize
SEASON 4
quatre vingt quinze
quatre vingt seize
quatre vingt dix sept
quatre vingt dix huit
quatre vingt dix neuf
cent
cent un
cent deux
cent trois
cent quatre
cent cinq
cent six
cent sept
cent huit
cent neuf
cent dix
cent onze
cent douze
cent treize
cent quatorze
cent quinze
cent seize
cent dix huit
cent dix neuf
cent vingt
cent vingt et un
cent vingt deux
cent vingt trois
cent vingt quatre
cent vingt cinq
cent vingt six
cent vingt sept
cent vingt huit
cent vingt neuf
cent trente
cent trente et un
cent trente deux
cent trente trois
Fin

vingt-huit

3.5K 95 0
By Alie-Heart

Norie entered the court room as she was instructed by Erwin to join, they were holding that Titan boy, whose name she figured out was Eren Yeager, in there to see if he's a danger or not.

I mean she wouldn't blame them, Titans have always been a issue for them. It's been the most caused deaths of people. So now that they have one who can turn into one is a big cause of concern. But this is a 15 year old boy, norie doesn't think he knows much to get violent then he already is said to be.

"I didn't miss much did I?"Norie whispers to Levi and Erwin.

"Not yet"Levi says.

"So we ask him to die for humanities sake leaving behind all the information he can."a man spoke.

"Theirs no need for that!"

Norie turned and saw a much older looking man point at Eren and say "he is an invasive pest! He has deceived the walls that embody gods wisdom!"

She sighed and rested her head back a bit.

"Don't rest your eyes now"Levi says.

"I'm not"She says.

"I just wanted to test if I can still see through them closed"

Norie opened her eyes and saw Levi's blank face on her sarcastic comment.

"I love you too"she whispered and looked back at the scene in front of her.

"We'll hear the surveys corps proposal next"

Erwin straightened his back and began " I, 13th commander of the surveys corps Erwin Smith will present my proposal"

"We would welcome Eren as an official member of our forces and use his power to take back Wall Maria"

"That is all"

"That is all?"

"Yes sir"

"With his power we can retake Wall Maria"

Norie looks at the guy in the stand, hopefully he might take the proposal. Of course these people are scared but this is a young boy they're talking about.

"We believe it's clear what our priorities should be"

"I see, and where do you plan to begin this mission? Pixis? The trost wall has been completely sealed, correct"

An old man stood a couple feet under him and said "Yes, it can never be opened again"

"We would like to set out from karanes, in the east"Erwin began.

"From there will proceed to Zhiganshina, we will determine the route as we go-Wait a minute! Shouldn't we seal all the wall gates once and for all?"A man in the sitting benches cut Erwin off.

"The Colossal Titan can only destroy gates! If we can strengthen them, we needn't  to endure further attacks!"he explained.

Norie pinched the bridge of her nose, she's just ready to leave. Shouting is coming left and right and it was getting annoying.

"Shut up merchant dog!"

"With that Titans power we can return to Wall Maria!"

"We can no longer indulge your delusions of grandeur!"

"You talk a lot pig"

Norie turned to Levi, finally.

Levi doesn't turn to look at her as he kept his arms crossed and continued " where is your proof? That the Titans will wait while we seal the gates? The "we" you speak of are only those you wish to protect your "friends" who help line your pockets, the people who starve because there isn't enough land to sow, don't even figure into the thoughts of you pigs"

"We just thought that we could survive by the sealing the walls gates-Silence! Impious traitor!"the pastor next to the guy cut him off with a glare.

"More humans altering Wall Rose? Walls that were a gift from god? Can you truly see those walls, God's work far beyond human capabilities and not understand at all?"

Norie sighs as she felt Levi kicked her leg softly to get her to pay attention.

The men started arguing back and forth making the man on the high chair tap his hand on the table "Silence"

"You may discuss your personal philosophies and opinions elsewhere. Yeager , I wish to confirm something. Can you continue to serve as a soldier using your Titan powers to benefit humanity?"

"Yes I can"

Norie looked at the boy but his bangs would cover his side of the face so she couldn't really see how he looked like.

"But the report on Trosts defense says this..."the guy says and looks at the paper in front of him.

" 'Immediately after turning into a Titan, he swung his fist at Mikasa Ackerman' "

"Is Mikasa present?"

"Yes thats me"

Norie looked and saw a girl with short black hair, and the same dule look she recognizes from someone else.

"You are Ackerman? Is it true that as a Titan, Yeager attacked you?" The man explained.

Mikasa stayed quiet until she spoke up "Yes it's true"

"I knew it...he's just another Titan"

"But on two previous occasions, Eren saved my life in his Titan form. The first time, mere seconds before a Titan would have me in his grasp, he stood between us, protecting me.  The second time, he saved me and Armin from an HE shell. I would like those facts to be considered as well"Mikasa said.

"I object"

They all turn to look at the cadet who had gonna first to say his proposal.

"I believe these comments are greatly colored by her personal feelings. At a younger age, Mikasa Ackerman lost her parents and was taken in by the Yeager household. Our investigation has also revealed a surprising fact about underlying events"

Norie stood up straight and leaned a bit forward.

"At age nine, Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman killed three robbers who tried to kidnap her"

"Key word kidnap"Norie whispered in annoyance as Levi just patted her lower back.

"Even if it was self defense, I must question their fundamental humanity. Is it right to entrust Humanities fate, resources and lives to him?"

"He's right!"

Everyone then started to agree and talk over each other, as Eren looked around.

"So is she!"a man yelled and pointed at Mikasa.

Mikasa froze and the guy says " do we know she's human?"

"Just to be safe we should dissect her!"

Norie was about to jump over the railing but Levi caught her arm and pulled her back.

"Wait! I may be the monster but she has nothing to do with it! Nothing at all!"Eren yelled.

"We can't trust that!"

"If you're covering for her it means she's one of you!"

"No!"Eren yelled and pulled on the cuffs that were wrapped around his wrists.

Everyone froze in shock and fear as Eren held his head low.

"I mean...you are wrong. But you're simply coming up with theories that fit whatever it suits you to think"he says.

As they all stared one said "what did you say?"

"Besides, all of you people...you've never seen a Titan. What are you so afraid of? What is the point if those with the means and power do not fight? If you're afraid to fight for survival then help me! You cowards!"Eren yelled

"What?"

"Just shut up! And bet everything you have on me!"

"Weapons ready!"

"Yes sir!"

Norie stared in shock as the aim the gun at Eren, but then she saw Levi hop over the railing and quickly made his way to Eren with a kick to the face.

She saw erens tooth fly across the room as Levi continues to throw kicks or punches at him. Norie sighed and shook her head.

Norie then saw Mikasa tried to hop the railing and go towards Levi, but she quickly caught eyes with her and held her back.

Mikasa froze and shook in fear making Armin notice her and ask "Mikasa? What's wrong?"

Mikasa couldn't move her limbs, only her head. She started to look around and saw Captain Norie staring at her with no expression on her face.

"She's doing something to me"Mikasa said.

"What? Who?"

"Captain Norie"

"What's she doing?"Armin asks.

"I don't know, but I can't move"

Armin looked at captain Norie and saw her use her hand to signal them to back up and they immediately did.

Armin just stared at her in amazement, he hasn't seen it before, and they have said it's been years since she's used it. And he got to experience it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 67 8
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗘𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↣ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭/𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘯�...
29.9K 301 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
98.7K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...