𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐒

By jacqualinereads

π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬, π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯. Valentina Rossi has been throu... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
FAMILY AND MAFIA TREE
01 | The Search
02 | Missions
03 | One More Time
04 | I'm Sorry
05 | It Hurts Like Hell
06 | Why?
07 | Death
08 | Tell Me What?
09 | Meet The Rossi Family
10 | Welcome To The Family
11 | Russia
12 | Don
13 | Felix
14 | Drunk
15 | No Way
16 | Catch Me Up
17 | Not Judging
18 | Mole
19 | Bang! Bang! Bang!
20 | Blunt
21 | Reunite
22 | Psycho
23 | Trust
24 | All Of You
25 | Fun
26 | Unknown
27 | Pure
28 | Spiralling
29 | Pissed
30 | Selfish
31 | Proud
32 | It's Been A While
33 | Willow
34 | Big Brother
35 | Next Step
36 | Rowan King
37 | Purgatory
38 | Thalia Andino
39 | Smithereens
41 | Cheers
42 | Intruders
43 | MarΓ­a Lopez
44 | Stake Out
45 | Bohdi
46 | Mission Impossible
47 | Where Is He?

40 | Simple

8.9K 362 53
By jacqualinereads

First I find out my baby sister is alive, then I find out she's an assassin, then I find out she runs a group that takes down human trafficking rings and then I find out she has a family of her own — to say I'm confused would be an understatement.

Regardless of all that, I am happy that she's come to be someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it. She isn't the shy, meek little girl I remember, but then scenarios run rampant in my mind on how she came to be this way.

Was she tortured?

Did they rape her?

Unsavory thoughts run through my mind, distracting me since I didn't hear someone knock on my door. Peering over I see Val standing there awkwardly, looking around everywhere but me.

I only have one question for her.

"Did you know?"

Her eyes collide with mine in surprise, "I didn't know it was her, I never met Athena, I only heard rumors."

She walks over to my bed where I'm sitting up against the headboard then she's sitting beside me, "you should be proud of the girl she's become, she's saved many lives."

Grunting, I lean my head back and close my eyes, "I am proud, like you said earlier she might not want to come home with me and it's looking like that may be true. I just want to get to know my baby sister, I just want her to know I love her."

A cold hand slides into mine, I peek one eye open and see Val holding my hand before she looks at me and speaks, "well stop acting like a wounded puppy and go talk to her, get to know her, and show her you love her."

At this moment I finally understand why everyone has so much love for someone like Valentina Rossi, she radiates warmth and love even if you were once her enemy now turned brother in law — go figure.

"It's not that simple," I scoff, before closing my eyes again.

"It really is that simple Milos," she says before dragging me out of my room and to a closed door.

She knocks on it, it opens and Thalia is standing there with surprise before opening the door wider.

Val shoves me through the threshold, "don't kill each other," she sing-songs before skipping away.

"I wish I met her sooner, she's fucking crazy but I like her," Thalia chuckles, closing the door.

I take a seat at the desk and look around the room, I'm not sure what to say so I say the one thing I keep saying to her over and over again, "I'm sorry."

Thalia regards me before smiling, "Stamáta na zitás syngnómi aderfé, den boroúses na káneis típota."

(Stop apologizing brother, there was nothing you could have done)

"Tha boroúsa na eícha kánei káti, gia séna tha prospathoúsa, an to íxera," I scoff.

(I could have done something, for you, I would have tried, had I known)

She sighs before kneeling in front of me and taking my hands in hers, "brother, it's in the past what's done is done and now we can move on by taking out our father and you becoming the leader you were born to be."

"You're not coming back home with me are you?" I ask, vulnerability obvious in my tone.

She shakes her head giving me a sad smile, "I'm happy with what I do, I help people but it doesn't mean I want nothing to do with you. Now that we're reunited we can see each other more."

"Promise?" I whisper, holding out my pinky like we use to do when we were younger. She giggled before wrapping her pinky with mine, "I promise," she whispers.

A loud knock startles us before it opens and Messiah peaks around the door spotting us at the desk, "Oh, I can come back later if you two are having a moment," he cringes.

"Come in brother and get to know our spitfire of a baby sister," I wave him in, he beams a smile before entering and sitting on the bed.

"I can't believe I have another brother, I thought one was a pain in the ass and now two — fuck how does Val deal with all her siblings and cousins?" Thalia shudders.

"Language!" I scold her, she just rolls her eyes at me with a small smile on her face hinting she's amused, "some things never change," she chuckles.

P E C C A T R I C I

After my mission to take out my father, I contacted everyone in our mafia and have taken over as Don. I've had so much shit I needed to do before going back to the Rossi mansion.

Now that everything is sorted and dealt with I can now return and talk to Luciano about alliances between our mafias, so the underworld knows where my loyalties lie.

Driving up to the gates, one of their guards notices me and waves me through, I drive down the long driveway and park my car and exit.

Walking to the doors, men in black with guns nod in greeting going to and from their posts. I enter the foyer and hear laughter coming from the living area, when I enter I spot four new faces, and my brows it my hairline.

"Welcome home Xavier, come meet my friends," Val says, spotting me in the doorway.

Once introductions are done, I learn their names and what they do. Apparently, Milos and Messiah's sister was still alive and formed a group, they call themselves the council, which is insane considering they're so young.

"Dinner is ready!" Yelena, calls out to everyone.

Everyone gathers in the enormous dining room, there are loads of tables and chairs for everyone and they all take a seat somewhere. It kind of reminds me of Harry Potter when they're in the dining hall.

There's food covering all the tables that could feed an army, looking around it would be a fair assumption since we look like a mini-army with this many people in one area.

A hand tightens around my wrists, "how're you feeling?" Val asks, dragging me to some empty seats.

"Like I can breathe," I answer without hesitation.

It's true, after killing my father I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally breathe and do what I want to do and run things the way I want to.

Collapsing in the seat next to her, I grab what looks like carbonara and pile some on a plate, "I can't believe you found Milos's sister."

"Giovanni found her, I just helped reunite her with her brothers," she shrugs, grabbing spaghettini bolognese.

Ares, Artemis, Hades, and Zeus take a seat across from us, they probably feel more comfortable being closer to Val I guess, so I understand why they're sitting with us.

"Val, please tell me that sexy spunk is single," Artemis winks at me before wiggling her eyebrows at Val who frowns.

I learned Ares's real name is Cian, Artemis's real name is Orla, and Hades's real name is Shay but they all prefer to be called by their underworld names — I get it they sound way more badass.

Then there's Zeus and his real name is Killian but he doesn't have any relation to the other three but they see themselves as family regardless.

"You're fourteen Artemis, you're way too young for him," Val chuckles.

Artemis narrows her eyes at Val before she gazes at me, "yeah but I've got that young puss —" she gets cut off by her brother who's covered her mouth with his hand.

He sends me an apologetic look, Hades is cackling and stuffing his face, Zeus is grinning from ear to ear and Val's face is bright red before she bursts out a laughs uncontrollably. The four teens look at her with small smiles on their faces, before catching me staring at them, they quickly look back down at their food.

They obviously worship her, who wouldn't?

"Now would be a good time to tell everyone your story, only if you four feel comfortable though but my family needs to understand why I've roped you all into this," Val announces, giving them a reassuring smile.

"I agree, time to tell them our stories," a voice says beside me and I notice a girl with raven hair styled in a pixie cut.

Milos is holding her hand, so this must be his sister. They take a seat beside me and load up their plates.

Val taps her fork on her glass, gaining everyone's attention and the room immediately quietens down and gives her their full attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...