A Court of Fire and Night

By Jillybeann89

Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Az... More

Info!
Part one πŸ”₯
Part two 🌹
Part three πŸ”₯
Part four 🌹
Part five πŸ”₯
Part six 🌹
Part eight 🌹
Part nine πŸ”₯
Part ten 🌹
Part eleven πŸ”₯
Part twelve 🌹
Part thirteen πŸ”₯
Part fourteen🌹
Part fifteen πŸ”₯
Part sixteen 🌹
Part seventeen πŸ”₯
Part eighteen 🌹
Part nineteen πŸ”₯🌹
Epilogue 🌹πŸ”₯🌹

Part seven πŸ”₯

3.1K 98 2
By Jillybeann89

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

"Have you ever been to a High Lord's meeting?" He asked.

I snorted, "Az barely let me out of the house... The only High Lord's I know of are Tarquin and Rhys."

"There's so many other Courts." He teased.

"Let's make fun of the sheltered girl." I grumbled.

He maneuvered us so he was on top, "Well there's Seven Courts. My Court is Autumn, then we have Day, Dawn, Night, Winter, Summer, and Spring."

I peered up at him, "What are the High Lord's names?"

He shifted, as he pressed himself into me. My breath hitched and I tangled my hands in his hair. "You should kiss me."

He grinned lazily, "Don't you wish to know their names?"

"Took you forever to learn my name."

He chuckled, softly. "Indeed it did." He leaned down and captured my lips into a gentle kiss.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! When I get excited, my powers flare up." He extinguished the fire from his fingertips and I grabbed his hand and checked it over.

"That's so cool though... What are your powers?" I asked curiously.

"Fire manipulation and winnowing." He said, and held his palm out and flames appeared.

"That's so cool!" I squealed. "Do it again!"

He grinned and snapped his fingers, as fire danced along his fingertips.

I leaned up and kissed him again, sneaking down to rub his cock through his pants.

He moaned into my mouth and winnowed us away. I fell onto a bed, as I realized this was his bedroom.

"Are you going to make love to me now?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Yes." He panted, ripping my dress off.

He attacked my mouth hungrily, as we broke apart. I tugged his clothes off and then he nipped down my neck and stopped at my breasts.

"You're exquisite." He breathed, his mouth enclosed one of my buds and I whimpered and arched my back.

He palmed the other one, as his hand warmed up.

"Wait... You're not going to burn me are you?" I asked nervously.

"No, Thalia... I won't burn you." He chuckled, as he continued kissing down my body.

I visibly relaxed, "Okay."

"I love your body... I love how lush you are." Eris rubbed my stomach, making sure to cover every inch of lower body with kisses.

I giggled, "Thank you."

"I can't tell what I love more... Your hips or your thighs." He murmured, as he spread my legs wide.

"Why not both?" I teased.

He huffed out a laugh, "A fair point... You are absolutely correct." He licked a long line up my slit and sucked.

I moaned, burying my hands into his hair. "That feels so good!"

He growled, yanking my hips closer to his mouth. "Make that noise again." He traced my clit lightly with his tongue and then dipped it into my entrance.

I gasped, my back arching. I moaned out his name while tugging at his hair. "Eris!! Don't stop."

His eyes darkened, and then he pleasured me like his whole entire life depended on it.

He slipped in two fingers and went right to my g-spot, curling his fingers at just the right angle.

"Fuck!! Right there!! Make me come!!" I cried out, my hands tightening in his hair.

He snarled and rapidly drew his fingers in and out, my muscles started to clench as I felt myself gush out. His eyes widened, "Did you just squirt?"

I nodded, my eyes glazed over. "It happens sometimes."

He upped his speed and covered my mouth with his, my body tensed as I screamed into his mouth. He broke away, resting his forehead against mine, "Be a good girl and come for me."

I gasped violently, my climax crashing over in waves. "Eris!!!" I screamed.

My body went slack. I saw stars... I've never come that hard... Ever.

He gently withdrew his fingers and licked them clean. "You taste heavenly."

I pinned him onto his back, lining my heat up with his length. "Who knew your cock was so big."

"Sure you can take it all?" He teased.

My eyes narrowed, "Sure you can handle my tight little pussy?"

He choked, "What a filthy mouth you have."

I smirked and sank down slowly. "My mouth is yours to fill."

"Fuck." He hissed, "You'd let me do that?"

I nodded coyly, "You can do anything you want to me." I bit down on his neck and sucked, a small mark appearing in its place.

Eris 🔥

I slammed her down onto my length and she screamed. "You'd let me fill you up like a filthy whore?"

"Yes!!" She cried out, her hips bucking wildly against mine.

"Yes, what?" I snarled.

"Yes, daddy." She cried out.

I slammed her onto her back. "Look at you... Taking all of my cock like a good girl."

I covered her mouth with my hand and her eyes widened, as I threw one of her legs over my shoulder and pushed the other one up to her chest.

I watched as Thalia's eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she clung to my arms. Her screams were muffled by my hand. I pressed down harder on her mouth and then watched my cock slide in and out of her. "Shall we let Arion hear what a filthy slut you are?"

I felt her muscles tighten and she clenched the absolute fuck out of my cock. She gushed out onto her belly and I released her mouth. I rubbed her clit harshly and she screamed again, gushing out more. "Look at the mess you're making, darling... Clean it up." I hissed.

I scooped up her juices and shoved into her mouth. Thalia choked and then sucked my fingers clean, as I praised her. "Good girl."

"Eris, I'm close!!" She whined, digging her nails into my shoulder.

I chuckled darkly, "Did you think I'd let you come that easy?"

"Please!!" She begged.

"I thought you said you're excellent at begging? This attempt is pathetic." I slapped her clit and slowed down on my thrusts.

"No... I'm sorry!! Please!! I can do better!! Let me come and I'll be good!! I'll swallow your cock like a good little slut... I swear!!" She pleaded.

My thrusts stopped, as a panicked look spread across her face. "No, no, no... Don't stop baby please!! I'm yours!! I belong to you, you're my mate." She cried out.

Hearing those words was all I needed. I threw her other leg over my shoulder and wrecked her with such deep thrusts, my balls slapped painfully against her.

"Fuck, just like that!! I'm coming!! Eris!" She screamed, as she tensed and her muscles spasmed violently. I roared my release, and I felt our souls bond together.

I kissed her heavily, as she whimpered. My hips slowed, and Thalia greedily sucked down air. Her whole body trembled, as I finally collapsed on top of her.

She shakily stroked my hair, and I gently pulled out and laid next to her. I glanced over at her, and her eyes remained closed, her body dripping with sweat and cum. She admitted to being mine... The only thing she had to do was feed me and I was hers forever.

"Are you alright?" I asked gently, peppering her face with soft kisses.

She nodded, still gasping for air. "Yes."

I grinned, "So... You admitted to being mine."

A small smile played on her lips, as she nodded. "You're mine too."

Our breathing finally became steady, as I got a cloth and gently cleaned her up.

"Wait till we introduce my knife kink." She winked, grabbing for some water.

"What does that consist of?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing bad, it's more thrilling than anything. But sometimes I like to gently knick and lick the blood off."

I snorted, "I can see how you're related to Azriel now."

She burst out laughing, "Yeah that kind of gives it away, doesn't it?"

I moved her hair away from her face, "They were at my Court... your brother was quite upset."

She shrugged, "I love Az dearly... But sometimes he's too overbearing."

"It's his job to be overbearing." I traced her hips.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Famished." I croaked.

"I may not know a lot about things... But I do know how to accept a mating bond." She got up and sauntered over to the table.

She returned holding a sandwich, as I devoured it quickly.

I grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed, she screamed with delight and then sucked my lower lip into her mouth, gently biting it. "Mine forever."

"Good thing I snuck out for Calanmai, huh?" She teased, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Good thing." I murmured. I kissed her deeply and then tucked a giant blanket over us. Her  heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.1K 15
𝐀 π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ–π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐇 ❛ how cruel, your veins are full of ice-water and mine are boiling ❜ ...
40.2K 390 44
A collection of ACOTAR one-shots! There will be many different ships and even normal relationships such as friendships (Ex. Nesta and Azriel!), If y...
28.8K 980 19
Velaris Archeron was the light in her three older sisters' dim life. When their life is threatened as war approaches, Velaris and her sisters' life w...
227K 9.5K 86
Aoife Vanserra, daughter of the High Lord of Autumn Court, Beron, had been living safely in Spring Court since her family was taken Under the Mountai...