A Court of Fire and Night

By Jillybeann89

Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Az... More

Info!
Part one πŸ”₯
Part two 🌹
Part three πŸ”₯
Part four 🌹
Part six 🌹
Part seven πŸ”₯
Part eight 🌹
Part nine πŸ”₯
Part ten 🌹
Part eleven πŸ”₯
Part twelve 🌹
Part thirteen πŸ”₯
Part fourteen🌹
Part fifteen πŸ”₯
Part sixteen 🌹
Part seventeen πŸ”₯
Part eighteen 🌹
Part nineteen πŸ”₯🌹
Epilogue 🌹πŸ”₯🌹

Part five πŸ”₯

3K 87 15
By Jillybeann89

Warning- Mentions of Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

I squealed with excitement, throwing myself onto my bed. If I was in the Summer Court... That meant I was in Tarquin's territory. I've had a crush on Tarquin for as long as I can remember. I've always admired his views for lesser fairies.

I got up and walked over to my view, this was breathtaking! And way better than any view at the house of wind. I grinned to myself, I wondered how long it would take for someone to find me here.

I peeked out the door, as I wandered down the hall.

"Arion?" I called out.

I decided to explore and I came across a library. I was giddy... This library was huge! I took my time looking through all the books, picking out the ones I wanted to read.

I had my arms full, when Eris walked around the corner. I yelped, dropping everything.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

He picked up one of my books, a slow smirk crossing his handsome features. "Smut books?"

I grabbed it from him, "Mind your business."

He watched as I picked all my books up and headed towards my room.

"Aren't you the least bit curious why I'm here?" He called out.

"With all due respect, fuck off." I called back, slamming my door.

Eris 🔥

Catching her off guard was nice, seeing she reads smut books was even nicer. I still didn't even know her name, seeing as Arion refused to tell me. My punishment for being a dick to her.

I strolled through the hall and stopped outside Arion's study.

I found him pouring over books, papers scattered everywhere. I leaned against the door as he spoke.

"You should probably butter your mate up... Seeing as she dislikes you." He muttered, not looking up from his book.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin with buttering up a female. It usually didn't make it that far. I would just find release and move on with my life."

"She likes books... Bond over that." He glanced at me and then shuffled through his papers.

"I... I'm not well versed... In buttering females up." I admitted, fire warning my fingertips.

"That's obvious." He retorted.

"Are you going to help or not?" I scowled.

"Go talk to her." He shooed me out of his office and I groaned, walking down to her room. I lightly knocked on her door, "Do you want company?"

She opened it, clad in just a towel. "If Arion is my company then sure."

I bit back a growl, as a wave of possessiveness hit. I flexed my hand, calming myself. "Fine. I'll leave you to it."

I went to walk away, as she sighed. "Come on then."

I stared at her while she moved to let me in. "Don't bother me while I read."

I nodded, as I sat in the chair next to the window.

She emerged from the bathing room fully dressed. My cock strained against my pants. She looked delectable.

"Are you ever going to tell me your name?" I asked.

She grinned, "Now you wish to know?"

"I'm sorry about how I acted. You have to understand... I have a reputation to uphold at my court."

"I understand." She said and went back to reading.

I sighed and caught her peeking at me through her lashes. "My name is Thalia."

My breath caught in my throat, "That's a stunning name."

"Thank you." She said softly.

I watched her with fascination. Never did a female hold my attention quite like her. My eyes traveled down to her hips and tummy, she was fuller in that area. Her thighs were to die for... Accompanied by long muscular legs.

"If you wish to stare, just ask." She teased.

Fire erupted from my hands and I swore and put it out.

She giggled, "You don't strike me as someone who's easily ruffled... Yet... Here you are."

My cheeks flushed, "Don't flatter yourself."

She was full on grinning now, "Do I intimidate you, just Eris?"

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You said you hated your full name... So I changed it to just Eris." She shrugged, glancing back down at her page.

A grin played on my lips, "Should you intimidate me?"

"You tell me." She smirked.

"Perhaps a little bit." I said honestly.

"Perhaps you intimidate me as well." She stared me down, not breaking eye contact.

I grinned, "That's nice to know."

Her eyes sparkled, as she closed her book. "Let's go swimming."

"I don't have anything with me." I replied.

She snorted, "Who needs clothes in the water?"

I gulped and she stood up and dropped her dress.

"Come now just Eris... You've seen me naked before." She teased, wading into the bath.

"That was different." I mumbled.

"How so?" She asked, propping her arms up over the side.

"Calanmai is just something we do to replenish the magic." I shrugged.

"I see... So I was just helping you replenish the magic then?"

"No... I mean... no, that's not it at all. I find you rather intoxicating." I admitted.

She grinned lazily at me, "Do you wish to kiss me?"

I gulped, nodding. "Yes." I said, quietly.

"Well then kiss me... No influences... Just us." She purred.

I tore my clothes off and waded into the water. "This is nice."

"We can thank Arion." She slipped her arms around my neck.

"You should hate me." I breathed.

"And why is that?" She asked genuinely.

"Everyone else does."

"I'm not everyone else." She replied, leaning forward to lightly lick my bottom lip.

I pulled her tighter against my chest, as she sighed and relaxed into me. "Kiss me."

I gently grabbed her chin, tilting her mouth up towards mine. My mouth gently ghosted over hers, as she deepened the kiss.

Our kisses turned heavy... Which turned into her shoving me down onto the seat in the bath, which turned into heavy petting.

She grasped my cock, pumping it into her hand. I hissed, stopping her.

"Not yet... I need to hear those delicious noises you made from that night." I peppered kisses down her neck and onto her shoulder.

Her breathing was rapid, as I heard her heartbeat.

"Eager for more?" I teased

She snorted, "It's you who's the eager one."

"So what if I am."

"Do you have any kinks?" She asked, innocently.

My face flushed, of course I did... But I wasn't going to tell her that. Not yet anyway.

"Do you?" I asked.

"I asked you first." She trailed her fingertips down my chest and I stopped her before she could go any further.

I pinned her arms down, as she stared at me hungrily. "Tick tock, just Eris... Tell me one and I'll tell you one."

"Bossy little thing." I nipped her neck and inhaled her scent. She was driving me wild.

"Fine, I'll go first... I'm into knife play." Her wide hazel eyes stared me down and I choked, I was not expecting that. I released her and walked over to the other edge of the tub.

"You're an interesting fae."

She shrugged, as she casually washed her breasts.

"I'm into edging." I said quietly.

Her eyes lit up, "That's sexy... I've never done that before."

"I want you to beg... Fully beg... For me to let you cum."

I watched as she clenched her thighs together, "Yeah? I've been told I'm good at begging." She purred.

"You're a temptress." I waded out of the water and watched her try and hide her disappointment.

She frowned, "Tired already?"

"I have things to do." Once again putting my defensive shields up.

She waded out behind me, as she stood naked and dripping. "Fine."

She strolled past me and wrapped a towel around her body. "You can see yourself out."

I was dry in an instant, already dressed. "Enjoy your reading."

A hurt look flashed over her face quickly, then it changed to a cool mask. 

I closed the door quietly behind me. I sighed and walked down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 558 10
Azriel, the great shadow singer, has an Illyrian female in his apartment... what will happen when Loraina meets the rest of the Inner Circle? This i...
68.5K 2.4K 46
Ria Dusk-Bringer Darling. The High Lady of Dusk Court. Eris' only true friend. Supposedly dead. And Rhysand' little sister.
195K 6K 36
[ 𝐎π₯𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧 ] : Μ—Μ€βž› In π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ the younger twin of Feyre Archeron has to fight through the thorns of roses just to su...
22K 756 19
Velaris Archeron was the light in her three older sisters' dim life. When their life is threatened as war approaches, Velaris and her sisters' life w...