Yagi Izuku- Adventures in Fat...

Per CrunchyEnby

This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one he... Més

Chapter 1: Yagi Toshinori!
Chapter 2: New and Improved Toshinori!
Chapter 3: The Dating Game!
Chapter 4: Yagi Inko!
Chapter 5: His Son!
Chapter 6: Late Night With Izuku!
Chapter 7: To Tame the Crying One!
Chapter 8: Crying for Attention!
Chapter 9: Diapers in Paradise!
Chapter 10: Back to All Might!
Chapter 11: Meeting the Todoroki's!
Chapter 12: Happy 1st Birthday Izuku!
Chapter 13: Yagi Tenko: "Why is School even a thing?"
Chapter 15: Late Bloomer!
Chapter 16: Best Friends for Never!
Chapter 17: Tenko's Friend!
Chapter 18: All Jokes Aside!
Chapter 19: Tenko's Test!
Chapter 20: Toshinori's Talk!
Very Important Author note!

Chapter 14: Daycare Woes!

738 29 0
Per CrunchyEnby

2 AND A HALF YEARS LATER

Toshinori POV:

"Izuku?" I turn away from the kitchen cabinets and look behind the island.

"Yes?" Izuku responds innocently, pretending like there aren't about 6 marshmallows in his hands.

"It's 7:30 AM, put those back." I laugh.

"Hmm. Fine!" He jumps up onto a stool and puts them back into their bag.

"Why are you up so early? School doesn't start for a while." I watch him run around to my side.

"Yeah, but I love school! I wanna go now!" He cheers.

"You're crazy." Tenko sighs as he puts on his school uniform.

"Be nice, it's alright if he likes school. Even if it is totally weird." I snicker.

"Hey!" Izuku pouts.

"Here, have some breakfast. Then brush your teeth and we'll get going." I smile and pass him a bowl.

"Thanks daddy!" Izuku smiles.

Izuku's first day of daycare went much better than Tenko's first day of elementary school. I think it's because he started off with young Katsuki already being his friend. But Tenko's adjusted to school life, and middle school hasn't been as hard. Tenko has actually started training with Gran Torino, he seems set on becoming a hero. He says he wants to be like his grandmother and his father. Those words make my heart melt with joy! But seeing my boys grow up is kind of scary. Each day it's something new, I'm not sure if I can protect them from everything.

"Daddy, we gotta go! Kacchan is probably waiting for me." Izuku tugs on my sleeve as we approach the front door.

"I'm coming! You need to be patient." I sigh.

"I'm always patient!" Izuku announces which causes Tenko to burst out in laughter.

"Yeah, you, patient!" Tenko giggles.

"I am." Izuku whines.

"Alright, let's get going." I put Emiko on her leash and the 4 of us head out the door and start walking towards Aldera's schools.

"Dad, when I get my quirk, will it be as cool as yours and Tenko's? Do you know what my quirk will be? Do you know how I'll get it? Do you-" Izuku rambles on.

"Izuku, my boy, you'll get your quirk once you're ready. And I'm sure it will be great." I nod.

"Maybe your quirk is rambling!" Tenko jokes.

"What! No it is not! I don't ramble, and even if I did it wouldn't be my quirk." Izuku pouts.

"Look, a hero!" Tenko points to nothing.

"Where? Which 1? Is it a top 10? If it's a top 10, what villain are they fighting that would require them to be here? We don't get a lot of villains so it must be the stealthy type." Izuku keeps going on in his ramblings and muttering.

"Tenko." I scowl.

"He's too easy!" Tenko laughs.

"You 2 have a good day. I love you." I wave as we near the school.

"Right, bye daddy!" Izuku hugs me before running up to young Katsuki who was waiting in the school yard.

"Bye dad. Love ya." Tenko hums and walks away.

"My boys..." I whisper to myself.

"Right then, let's get back home." I look at Emiko, who whines for me to follow the kids.

"Emiko, no. I'm too old for school. And you're too... well too dog for school." I chuckle as I walk back to the house.

"They'll be fine." I say.

—————

Izuku POV:

"EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE!" Kacchan screams.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I still don't have my quirk yet! I'm tired of waiting." Kacchan huffs.

"My dad says that I gotta be patient but mine will come. So I bet it's the same for you." I nod.

"I don't care what your dad says! I'm done being patient!" Kacchan yells.

"What are you going to do?" I ponder.

"You're both coming into class. Come on now, we can play later." A teacher holds our hands as she brings us into the classroom. We never get much time to play in the mornings.

"Ugh." Kacchan sighs in his seat.

"It's okay Kacchan, I'll help. But if we want your quirk to come, how do we do it?" I whisper so our teachers can't hear.

"I have a plan. Meet me by the sandbox during recess." Kacchan mumbles.

"Yagi, Bakugou. You 2 better pay attention!" Our teacher calls out and some other kids laugh. Most of the kids don't really like Kacchan and I since our quirks haven't come yet. Technically we aren't late bloomers but everyone else already has theirs so we get left out a lot. Me the most. They don't like how I analyze stuff, but Kacchan always helps me. He's my best friend after all!

After the teachers finished their lessons we were released to play in the school yard. Most kids practice their quirks but me and Kacchan like to hang out near the fence where you can see all the flowers. But today a big construction thingy is over by the fence so we had to go to the sandbox.

"Come on Izuchan, we don't have all day. We have to activate our quirks right now!" Kacchan announces.

"But how?" I watch him sit down on the floor.

"I was looking on the internet last night and I think I found some ways to make our quirks come faster. The first method is sitting upside down." Kacchan flips and does a handstand.

"Woah, let me try!" I giggle and do the same. We held for as long as possible but eventually my arms got tired and my head was dizzy so I flopped back over.

"Let's try different 1." Kacchan says.

"As long as I'm right side up." I laugh.

"There was 1 that said drinking a lot of water would help." Kacchan looks over at the water fountain.

"Then let's drink some water!" I shout as we run towards the fountains.

—————

Toshinori POV:

I watch Emiko run laps around the backyard while I put on my costume. Now that both Izuku and Tenko are in school I have to return to the Symbol of Peace full time. While they're in school I do patrols and Tenko walks Izuku home after school while I wrap up my work.

"Alright Emiko, be a good girl. I'll be back soon." I yell out as Emiko comes running back inside.

"Bye-bye." I coo as I rub her tummy. She wags her tail as I lock the front door behind me.

I muster all my strength and reform into my buff form and I take to the streets. Nighteye is patrolling around his agency this week so I'll be going alone. The sun shines brightly and a pleasant wind whips around me as I leap into the sky, watching for any criminal activities. I jump from roof to roof while keeping an eye below me. A sharp scream comes to my attention.

"Shut it bitch!" A large man hisses.

"S-stop." A young girl, maybe 14, whimpers as the larger man twists her arm.

"Fear not, for I am here! And I think that's more than enough!" I leap down and separate the 2.

"A-all Might!" The man stutters.

"He's trying to drug my quirk! He wants it!" The teenager shouts.

"You snitch! I'll kill you." He stands up and pulls out a gun. He shoots twice but I grab the girl and move out of the way.

"Drugs huh? Can't say I'm a fan of that!" I laugh and leap behind him, hitting him with a hard punch. He drops his gun and falls unconscious.

"Come, I'll take you to the police station." I smile and hold the young woman's hand while picking up the criminal in the other.

"Right." She nods.

After a short visit to the police station, I went back on patrol. I stopped a robbery, fought a kidnapper, signed some autographs, kept a train from falling off its tracks, the usual stuff. But something stood out to me as I walked around Musutafu. There were hardly any people out on the streets, apparently there was some construction going on that was blocking roads and sidewalks so people decided just to stay home. I can't blame them, driving around construction zones can be a pain. But something still felt off. I wasn't sure what was going on until I passed the daycare.

Large pipes were being pulled out of the ground, cable was torn, and a large rig had been tipped almost on its side. I walked around the edge of the construction zone to see if anyone was hurt or if there was an accident, but I wasn't expecting to see 2 dead workers laying behind piles of sand bags. They were limp, it looked like they had been dead for a while. Damn it, I couldn't save them. What the hell is going on here?

"All Might, I was expecting you to drop by. How delightful!" A woman laughs and leaps on top of the torn up rig.

"You, did you do this?" I look up to her. She looks ghostly pale and her eyes are a vibrant yellow. Her hair is short and it looks rough to the touch. Her arms have scars that lead up the sides.

"It's hard to remember, after all I'm just a little old girl. I'm sure you'd know how that is. Unless my sources are wrong, you have a little lady of your own!" She cackles. She's talking about Inko, how dare she even think about her.

"And 2 sons, they attend this school, right? You don't think they'll get hurt during our fight? I'm sure you can prevent it!" She laughs and all the metal around the construction zone starts to shift and move, until they form a large beast.

"Stop this!" I shout.

"I'll stop once you and your pathetic family are dead! I'll take down the symbol of peace!" She yells and a giant metal claw comes crashing down on top of me. I bend the metal back and jump up to the beast, who now holds the villain on its head. The villain swings her arm and the beast does the same, knocking me out of the air as metal crashes down over the fence of the schools.

"NO!" I yell as I hear children scream from down below.

"I wonder which 1 of these brats is yours? I'll just kill a few to be safe!" She laughs maniacally as she slams metal into the side of the daycare. That's when I spotted Izuku and young Katsuki crouched behind a tree. I can't let her get them, I won't let her get to any of them!

I stand up and leap up to the beast's side and send it flying down the empty street. The villain shouts out and pieces of metal come crashing down everywhere. She sends 2 sharpened pieces right at my scar, she must know a lot about me for her to aim there.

"I used to be a fan, but look at me now! I know of your lies All Might, he told me everything." She screams and metal is sent out all around me, wrapping me tighter and tighter. She uses pipes under the schoolyard to dig up the land. I watch her pull groups of children and teachers over. They're terrified, I have to do something. It's my job as the symbol of peace-

"Beat her All Might! Beat her!" Young Katsuki shouts as he and Izuku cling to each other.

"Is it him? Is he your son? I must say, his hair isn't as vibrant as yours, but I see it. The overwhelming cockiness!" The villain shoots metal towards Katsuki and Izuku. I broke free but I wasn't fast enough to reach the kids in time. I hear Izuku scream and then there's an explosion.

I look over to the boys and see Izuku shuddering behind Katsuki, whose hands are producing explosions. It must be his quirk, he might have used it at just the right time to dodge the scrap metal. This is my chance, a full out attack should knock her out!

"SMAAAASH!" I yell out as I blast through layers of metal, I reach her face and she's sent flying back into the ground. All the metal falls and the schoolyard is put back in place, with everyone safe.

"Look, Izuchan, All Might did it!" I hear Katsuki cheer.

"You got your quirk!" Izuku squeals.

"Police and ambulances should be here soon. Until then, wait at the junior high. It looks undamaged from the attack. Is everyone accounted for?" I look at the teachers and they all nod.

"Thank you All Might." A teacher smiles before taking the children away. I watch Izuku wave and I'm sure to give him a nod back.

But the fight isn't over. Far from it, actually. According to the villain, she got her information from someone. Someone she referred to by him. I'm afraid that I know who she speaks of. And if it's true, I might have another tough battle left. If he is truly still alive, then we might not be safe. All I can do right now is hope she was talking about someone else. But even if he comes back, I won't leave my family. I'm certain they're safest with me. This does mean I should at least start thinking about finding a successor. But that's a thought for another day. I'll take this villain into the police and then swap back to Toshinori so I can pick up the kids! After an attack like this I doubt they'll be staying in school for the day.

—————

Izuku POV:

"Kacchan! Your quirk is so cool!" I squeak.

"I know, I think All Might liked my quirk! And thanks to our hard work and all that water we drank, I got my quirk to come early. Now all we have to do is wait for yours." Kacchan grins.

"I can't wait to get mine! I hope it's as cool as yours. Then we can be heroes together!" I bounce.

"Izuku, Katsuki, are you alright? I saw what happened at the daycare!" Tenko runs down a hallway to meet us.

"We're okay, and Kacchan got his quirk!" I smile.

"Really? During that fight? Don't tell me it was your fault!" Tenko sighs.

"WHAT!? That was not my fault! My quirk came and I dodged an attack, just like All Might would." Kacchan huffs.

"Yeah right. I'm just glad you guys are safe. Izuku, dad will be here in a little bit, Katsuki you're supposed to come home with us since your mom is working late today." Tenko ruffles our hair.

"Whatever!" Kacchan rolls his eyes.

"We can play heroes! And you can show my dad your quirk!" I cheer.

"Yeah, I bet he'll be impressed!" Kacchan flexes.

"Mhm! And then I'm sure I'll get my quirk soon." I nod.

"You better, I don't feel like waiting to be heroes." Kacchan laughs.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.5K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
59.1K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
103K 4K 40
COMPLETED WARNINGS: Cussing, mental health issues (symptoms of body dysmorphia, depression, anxiety and etc.), injuries small/mild, and eventual smu...