Yagi Izuku- Adventures in Fat...

By CrunchyEnby

This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one he... More

Chapter 1: Yagi Toshinori!
Chapter 2: New and Improved Toshinori!
Chapter 3: The Dating Game!
Chapter 4: Yagi Inko!
Chapter 5: His Son!
Chapter 6: Late Night With Izuku!
Chapter 7: To Tame the Crying One!
Chapter 8: Crying for Attention!
Chapter 9: Diapers in Paradise!
Chapter 10: Back to All Might!
Chapter 11: Meeting the Todoroki's!
Chapter 12: Happy 1st Birthday Izuku!
Chapter 14: Daycare Woes!
Chapter 15: Late Bloomer!
Chapter 16: Best Friends for Never!
Chapter 17: Tenko's Friend!
Chapter 18: All Jokes Aside!
Chapter 19: Tenko's Test!
Chapter 20: Toshinori's Talk!
Very Important Author note!

Chapter 13: Yagi Tenko: "Why is School even a thing?"

852 31 9
By CrunchyEnby

Toshinori POV:

The drive to the elementary school isn't terribly far, there's just this really annoying intersection. That intersection is why I won't be letting Tenko walk to and from school, it's dangerous and people drive too fast down through here. Of course Tenko isn't the biggest fan of being dropped off by me, he'd prefer the freedom of walking.

"Have a good day, get your teacher to call me if there's any trouble!" I watch Tenko cling to his seatbelt.

"Do I have to go to school? What if they don't like me?" Tenko whines.

"Nonsense, they'll adore you! And school is a necessary step in becoming a hero. You do want to be a hero, right?" I hand him his lunch.

"Yeah... okay. Bye dad." He waves.

"Bye, I LOVE YOU!" I shout with the window down.

"Dad! I love you too." Tenko blushes with embarrassment as he hurries into the school. I think he's too young to be embarrassed by my love.

Oh well, I'm sure everything will be fine. Tenko is a smart boy, he'll settle in and have friends in no time. Maybe when I come to pick him up from school he'll be begging to stay!

"Now as for you, we gotta get your haircut. I can't even see your eyes!" I look at Izuku in his car seat.

"Ba!" Izuku squeaks.

"Yes, a bath too. Haircut and bath." I nod and pull out of the school, leaving Tenko.

—————

Tenko POV:

I walk behind a teacher into the classroom and she tells me to sit at the back table. I notice a lack of people in the back, and I don't hate that. Making friends would be nice but so is not being bothered. The teacher hands me a folder but she acts like she's scared to get close to me. Maybe some other kids bit her or something, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. After a short introduction of the class we were told to go outside to the playground.

"Hey, new kid. Yagi!" A boy yells at me.

"Hm, what?" I ask.

"Are the rumors true?" The boy's friends laugh.

"What rumors?" I look at them confused.

"You killed your whole family and now you're a prisoner at our school!" He shouts.

"You're a crazy villain!" Another boy laughs.

"You'll kill us too if we aren't careful." A third boy points.

"That's not true! Stop it." I shout and a crowd appears.

"Watch out everyone, Yagi is going to attack! What we need is a hero to take him down." The first boy yells and he activates his quirk. Blue beams of energy come soaring by me, 1 hits me in the chest.

"Hey, cut it out!" I demand but my shouts are ignored as another boy kicks my side hard. I skit across the floor and my shirt tears.

"Come on Yagi, don't threaten us! You're a weak villain, and you never stood a chance. We're going to grow up to be great heroes and you'll be rotting in prison!" He laughs.

This situation is too familiar, he reminds me of my old dad. His twisted face, the threatening eyes, even his voice is like a slap in the face. They don't want me to be a hero, why can't I be a hero? I hate this, I hate this, I HATE THIS! But I can't lose control, or I'll prove their point. So I stand up and walk away while I still have a grasp of not losing control of my quirk.

"Come back Yagi, are you scared? Does the villain know his place now? Ha!" The boys laugh as I stumble over to a dark tree.

How did they know about my quirk and my old family? Who told them? This isn't fair. I knew school was awful, I knew it. Even that teacher was scared of me. Did dad tell them? Why would he do that to me? I bet it was just in my files, like he didn't have a choice about telling them. Still, he could've warned me. Because this is the worst, I hate being mocked. I wish I could go to school with Touya and Fuyumi but they go to a private school. Dad thinks it's important for me to attend a public school so I can meet all kinds of people. Right now the only people I've met are bullies.

It was hours of teasing and agony until school was finally out. And before I could even get to the door, a teacher grabbed my shoulder.

"I don't want you being mean to other students, understand." She growls and I just nod my head. Me being mean? Is she blind? I was beat up during recess, I had paper thrown at me while in class, and some kids stole my lunch! I'm not being mean, people are being mean to me. Why doesn't anyone get that?

But I just nod and leave. I'd just get in trouble if I said anything. I don't want to be in trouble, I just want to go home. I want to see Dad, Izuku, and Emiko! I don't want to be stuck here anymore. I hate school.

"Hey Tenko, how was your first day at school?" Dad asks while driving away from the nightmare that is school.

"It's fine." I sigh.

"Yeah? Did you make any friends?" He pulls into our driveway. I shrug and hop out of the car.

"Hold on, what happened to your shirt?" Dad holds up the tear in the back of my shirt.

"I tripped but I'm okay! It's fine dad, I have to do some homework now." I wave him off as I enter the living room.

"Homework on the first day? Alright, get me if you need anything." Dad watches me go up the stairs and Emiko follows right behind me. Once I'm in my room I shut my door and take Emiko to my bed.

"I hate school!" I shout into my pillow.

"Emiko, it's awful. They're mean and the teachers think I'm a villain." I cry.

"I don't want to go back ever." I curl up under the blankets on my bed, Emiko licks my tears and lays beside me.

"I want to stay here with you. You like me, Emiko." I mumble.

But when morning came tomorrow I still got ready and I still sat in the car waiting for Dad and Izuku. Even though I knew school was only going to be worse than yesterday, I couldn't not go! Then dad might've gotten mad at me. I don't want him to be mad at me, so he doesn't need to know about what happens at school.

"I love you." Dad waves as I step out of the car.

"I love you too." I sigh as I'm forced to return to the classroom of my terrors.

And just like yesterday, I was teased. The moment I walked through the door another kid tripped me. When I sat down there was glue in my seat, when I raised my hand the teacher told me I couldn't know the answer, when I bent over to tie my shoes I was pushed over. They just kept going! Not once did anyone stop to help me, they all hated me and it only got worse at recess.

"Move, villain." A boy commands as he walks towards me and my tree. I stand up and start to walk away when he grabs the color of my shirt and slams me down into the floor.

"Stop." I mutter.

"Speak up, it's creepy when you do that!" He says while kicking dirt in my face.

"My uncle is a pro hero, I told him about you. He says that you should be arrested. Just because you're a kid doesn't mean you didn't do the crime. You slaughtered your whole family! And everyone is too nice to you. I can't arrest you but I can make your life hell." He spits on me.

"So attack me, I can beat you!" He grabs my shirt and pulls me back up.

"You don't know anything about me." I mumble and look at the floor.

"I know you're a sick bastard! That's what my uncle said, and it's true. You should be kicked out of school!" He pushes me into the tree and then rips my gloves off.

"Give those back, I need them!" I start to worry and reach for my gloves.

"Get back!" The boy shouts and slams me into the fence behind the school.

"Please, I need them." I reach out.

"You need to be taken down. Villain." He kicks me again but I catch his foot. I tried to stop it but I lost total control, I watched his shoe and sock crumble but I backed away before my quirk could spread.

"I- YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" He screams and drops my gloves as he runs away.

"Wait, no!" I stumble after him but a teacher pulls my arm.

"Stop it right there Yagi! This is unacceptable, I knew letting a freak like you in this school was a bad idea." She drags me into the school and sets me down in a closet.

"Don't move! I'll know if you did." She scowls and locks me in the dark and tight closet.

"Please! I'm sorry, let me out!" I slam against the door.

It was a long while before anyone came for me. It was so dark, and I couldn't move. I kept crying but no one heard me. Eventually I could hear police sirens, and then the teacher came back and dragged me out of the closet. I kept screaming and scratching at my skin as she practically tugged my arm off. I knew school was awful, I knew it! Why'd I keep coming here?

"Tenko!" Dad yells from behind a door.

"Dad!" I cry.

"Let go of my son, you won't touch him like that!" Dad rushes over to me and picks me up as I sob into his shoulder.

"Dad it was too dark, I'm sorry, I don't wanna go back!" I sob.

"Shh, it's alright. I was so worried when I got a call from the school. Tenko, what happened? Please tell me." He brushes my hair back with his hand so he can look me in the eye.

"This kid, h-he pushed me a-and took my-my gloves and I lost control and broke his shoe w-with my quirk. Dad, I'm sorry!" I hiccup.

"Tenko it's okay. This wasn't your fault. The principal wants to talk to us, can you calm down for me?" Dad hugs me.

"Mhm." I whimper.

"Right, we can fix this." He holds me and walks back into the principal's office.

"Set down, so we may begin." The principal says.

"Mister Yagi, I'm sure you've become aware of the fact that your son assaulted this young man with his quirk. I do not tolerate-" The principal starts.

"No I'm not aware, in fact I doubt that's a fact. I believe you're only hearing a part of the story. If anything it's come to my attention it's that this school has neglected my son. From what I hear, the other student not only started this unprovoked but took the gloves that help my son control his quirk. I believe this could've been avoided had the other child been held responsible and stopped before it was too late." Dad speaks quickly and sternly to the principal who seems in shock of his rebuttal.

"You think my son started this? Your son is a murder! He attacked my baby!" The bully's mother shouts.

"Tenko is not a murder. He's a child, just like your son. I don't know why you think he's some psycho but he's not. So don't go around spreading rumors, that's how people get hurt." Dad lays a hand on my shoulder.

"I'd also like to ask why that teacher was dragging my son out of a closet? Is that how you treated the other boy or do you only abuse the children you want to?" Dad snarls.

"We had to contain him." The principal says.

"Don't talk about him like he's an animal. He's more civilized than any of you." Dad glares and I watch the principal back up in shock again.

"Yagi, I came as soon as I heard. I hope I'm not interrupting something, but I'm detective Tsukauchi. We were called out for a case of child endangerment, neglect, and illegal quirk usage." Tsukauchi, the detective Dad took me to, enters the room.

"We are about finished. I'll be taking Tenko to another school, seeing as how this one won't be staying up much longer. I'll be taking his files." Dad reaches out and snags a folder of the desk.

"Good, and keep your son away from here!" The principal yells and dad takes my hand as we walk away.

"Tenko I'm so sorry! I should've known something was going on." Dad hugs me in the parking lot.

"I should have told you, but I didn't want you to be mad. Please don't hate me!" I cry.

"Tenko I could never hate you. You're my son. Don't forget that. I hope you can forgive me for not noticing sooner." Dad squeezes me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He ruffles my hair and lifts me into the car.

"But they're right. I am a murder, aren't I? I killed my old family." I look at him.

"You aren't a murder and you didn't kill them. What happened was a terrible accident. You couldn't control your quirk, and you needed help. Nobody came, and I'm sorry. But you aren't a murder. I mean that." He kisses my forehead before getting into the driver's seat.

"Do you mean it?" I ask.

"Yes, of course I mean it." He says.

"Thanks dad." I mutter.

The drive home was pretty quiet, and I was just glad I wasn't in that closet anymore. It was so scary, I wasn't sure if I would get to go home again. But it's okay now. I'm okay. I know that I'm okay because dad's here. I know he'll protect me, even if principal's yell at him. Dad holds my hand as we walk into the living room, Emiko is sleeping under the coffee table and uncle Mirai is playing with Izuku.

"There you 2 are. You aren't hurt, are you Tenko?" Mirai looks over at me.

"I'm okay, I'm just really tired now." I yawn.

"Well let's get some dinner and then you can sleep. I'll work on getting you signed up with a different school. Who a school would treat innocent children so awfully!" Dad sighs.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"It's not your fault Tenko. You did your best to keep calm, but those other kids just wouldn't stop would they? So don't be sad. Now go upstairs, I have a nice warm bath waiting for you." Mirai smiles.

"Thank you." I nod and my mind filled with joy the moment he said warm bath.

—————

Toshinori POV:

I watch Tenko walk up the stairs and then I sit next to Mirai. This whole week is already off to a horrible start. I should've been able to tell that school was bad for him. But I didn't and now he has to deal with that.

"You couldn't have known. So go easy on yourself." Mirai says, it's like he's reading my thoughts.

"I'm his father, I should've at least found out on the first day!" I rebuttal.

"Tenko did a very good job of hiding it. But I don't think we need to worry about him hiding anything else. You did good, he won't go back there anymore. There's a newer school that's a little bit closer to the house, it's called Aldera elementary. It's attached to a junior high so he wouldn't have to change schools when he's older." Mirai puts Izuku down on the floor and turns to me.

"Aldera... alright. I'll check that school out. But I'm definitely checking it for bullying problems!" I huff.

"You should." Mirai nods.

Aldera elementary and Junior high. This school better work out for Tenko. He deserves so much more. He's just a child, I don't want the world to hurt him. I don't want the world to hurt either of my boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.2K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
719K 12.8K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
851K 34.7K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...