Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68

313 41 19
By DreamerGirlKes

A month later things were still fucked up between Xerxes and Riley. She was trying to make things right, but her right was arguing with him every time they saw each other so he was avoiding her. It wasn't because he almost strangled her to death. It was because he needed time to himself, they both did. Plus, there were other things to be done.

"X, why the fuck do you keep changing houses. Pick one and stay in it shit. Better yet take your ass back home! Your children do not need to see their parents fighting like this. You and Riley cannot be in the same room without going at each other's throats. I know it can't be that fucking bad." Lucas said.

"I don't want to talk about Riley and I... shouldn't you be resting. I let you out of the hospital, but I don't remember permitting you to run about Luke."

"Yeah well, I'm not about to lay or sit in one fucking place either. Talk to me, little brother...."

"No... My problems are irrelevant right now. The only thing I am worried about is my children and killing Emmanuel." He said causing Luke to sigh sitting in the seat next to him. Whatever this is was more that he could handle. Lucas didn't understand how someone could who had been dead for almost three months stir up this much drama.

"Okay.... Are you going to let the children go back home then?" Lucas asked as Xerxes shook his head.

"They are better off with me. Riley is too busy acting as if she is only a few years older than them. What do you want Luke? I'm a bit busy. I have a deadline for my jewelry and dad needs me at the fashion house for some bullshit I know." He spoke.

"Nothing I just wanted to see how my little brother was getting along look... You and Ri married early. Hell, you had children early. Neither of you had time to grow into yourselves, so things get hard. Plus, you know how everyone thought of you, in the beginning. So, it doesn't make it better. Do let this ruin a good thing. A-and don't try to kill your wife again." Lucas chuckled leaving.

"Emmanuel, should we release Ife now?" Zade asked as Manuel lifted a brow. He didn't care what the fuck he did with the bitch. The only reason he kept her alive was because of the little bastard she had with Chance. Then again it wasn't the best idea when some of the people started to question him only stepping in until the child became of age.

"Send their asses back to Nigeria and make sure they are fucking penniless. No one is to know who they are... Zada I have another idea. I've been doing a bit of research on the Köhler family. Do you know the Don sends his children to a private school funded by their family? And the bastards don't even care to pick them up themselves. How careless of them." He smiled.

"What's the plan, sir?"

"I would go for the youngest girl, but I know that she would be the one heaviness guarded. It also seems that his brother's children do not attend the same school..."

"That is because they are still in middle school Manuel. Don Köhler's twins are older than his brothers so they high school while the others are in middle. Do we have a plan? I would like to see the Don and Donna will suffer after receiving their twins' fingers, hands, or maybe an arm... but what of their trackers?" Zade asked as Emmanuel held up a device.

"This little buddy will disable anything, and my man her already in place. By the end of the day. The Köhler twins will be in our men's hands." Emmanuel smiled sitting back in his chair. Fuck a hand, finger, or arm. He was aiming to take the little fuckers' life and send them the dead bodies.

"Elijah, I don't mean to bother you, but could you look at my ankles?" Zakiya asked. Eli stopped in his tracks looking at the girl like she had lost it before turning back around. "Please?!"

"Bitch do I look like your fucking nurse or some shit? Look at your own fucking ankles!" He yelled leaving "I don't know who the fuck she thinks I am. Why the fuck did I bring that girl into my fucking home?" He thought to himself climbing the stairs.

"ELIJAH!"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT NOW?!" He yelled back as he heard her take a fall or something in the kitchen. "Kiya stop fucking playing and shit! It's not like you cannot see your own fucking ank... THE FUCK!" He stops and yells seeing her seizing on the floor. Not knowing what to do he called X then Leon. One of them must have called his mom because she was the first person there.

"Good you did what your brother said to do. How long did the seizure last?" Adele asked as Elijah thought back.

"I-I don't know. Maybe five to ten seconds but she started again. I did this didn't I?"

"Elijah how on earth did you cause the girl to seize? I know you were a jackass to the girl but that's only because you been hurt. Her blood pressure is high we need to get her to hospital and this baby out of her before it kills the both of them." Adele said waving to the men that quickly got Zakiya from the floor. "Are you coming or not?" She asked as he ran and got Brianna before following.

"Xy, you know Steve is waiting for us. If he calls dad, we are shitted. You know he's been in this crappy fucking mood since he and mom been fighting all the time." Xavier said as his sister hugged and kissed on her so-called boyfriend.

"It's not our fucking fault he cheated...."

"Xy you know dad did not fucking cheat. That bitch stole his sauce and got herself pregnant. Still, it's not Harper's fault nor dads. Mom wants to believe in every word Auntie Riah breath, and it fucked up our parent's relationship... I should tell dad about Trey. See how he likes that." Xavier spoke causing the boy to pull away quickly looking at Xy.

"I will tell him what I saw your nasty ass doing with that cheerleader! How you had her down on her...."

"WHY THE FUCK YOU BE LYING XYLIA?!" Xavier yelled pulling his sister by the arm leading them out to the awaiting car. The whole time Xy laughed until he opened the door shoving her in. "Sorry about being late Steve. You know how Xy can be." He said as the man hummed like he normally did.

"You are such a big baby. You think dad is going to be mad at you because a girl was sucking your dick?"

"Xylia she was not sucking my fucking dick! I swear people don't know what the fuck they be talking about...."

"Are you gay? You know dad will still love you. He cares nothing about what we are." Xy said making Xavier stare at her like she was crazy. It was something wrong with his sister. Something seriously wrong.

"No, I am not gay, and I know dad would not care. But I was not getting my dick sucked, not every fifteen-year-old is having sex Xy. Something you need to know is that is all Trey wants from you. Do it and dad will kill the bitch." He said tilting his head at the driver.

"Xylia is it me or does Steve looks different to you?" He whispered as his sister looked at that screen of the man from the front seat. Slowly Xavier felt under the seat he was sitting in pull a gun. "Zay this isn't the way home," Xy whispered as he placed a finger to her lips before putting on her seat belt.

Without a second thought, Xavier kicked the seat. "Hey!" The man yelled slowing down almost to a stop when Zay pulled the trigger. "GRAP A GUN AND RUN XYLIA!" He yelled reaching over the seat pulling the emergency break up.

"What! Not without you!"  She yelled as he looked back a sighed. There was no way he or his sister was dying here today. "Okay, dad said it's an AK under all the cars. You are on the driver's side I need you to open your door and shoot while I grab the gun. In three." He said as she nodded.

"THREE!" He yelled as she opened the door shooting. Lucky they were in a wooded area some no one come to be harmed, but it didn't take him much time to find the gun along the right side of the car. Soon as it was in Xavier's he started to shoot.

"Xy run to the woods I am right behind you!" He yelled as his sister took off. Most of the men's eyes were on him so they did see Xylia running off towards the woods. Zay took out as many men as he could. This was crazy. Who sent over sixty men after two fifteen-year-olds? Was going through his head as one grabbed him.

"No, you don't you little bastard!" He yelled. "I got you now!"

"Really now? Because whoever sent you must didn't tell that my father trained his children good." Xavier laughed swinging his legs upward to catch the man by his neck before twisting them breaking it. From there he picked back up his gun shooting the of the men then ran after his sister whom he found stabbing a man in the woods.

"Overkill much Xylia? And you doing that crazy shit dad does when his eyes change colors. Come I know my way through the wood from here. Grandpa Luca and Rodney love to torture the boys with this shit. Home is back that...."

"Zay, I have to walk! I don't have walking shoes on!" Xylia said as he looked down at her feet. "Well, they fucking walking shoes today Xy. Let's go before more come. See this is your fault our phones got taken!" He screamed pulling his sister about.

"So?!" Emmanuel said excitedly as Zade stared at him. "Do they have the brats or not?!" He yelled. One of the other guards started to laugh as he turn shooting him in the head then turned back to Zade.

"The camera has the little boy taking out the whole team, Manuel. A fifteen-year-old just killed sixty men with an AK and his bare hands. Do you not see this boy fighting his way through those men and the sister is just as deadly? You said they would be easy!"

"THAT LITTLE BITCH! SHE SAID THAT THE CHILDREN DID NOT TRAIN!"

"Clearly they are not, children Emmanuel! They are fucking teenagers! FUCK WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!" Zade said as he was already on it. Erasing everything and anything that tied them to his location on their phones. He knew X would know it was him, but he didn't need his whereabouts.

Xerxes has moved out of the main house with Riley and took the children with him. Things are just that bad.... Emmaneul thought it would be a good idea to try and kidnap the twins but didn't realize that Xylia and Xaveir was just as skilled as their parents. And Zakiya.... we should have known something was going to happen to her.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 533 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
6.8K 175 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
683 41 8
toji fushiguro.