Unsinkable Love (a ghost bird...

By Willow_K_123

The rich and mysterious Sorenson's have a secret- and that secret goes by the name of Sang Emily Sorenson, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
VERY IMPORTANT- MUST READ!!!!
Chapter 17
Sang and the boys will...
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Prologue

Chapter 11

2.2K 164 7
By Willow_K_123

A knock on the door startled Sang from her kneeling place onto her bottom.

The beauty stared at the door like would suddenly get the power to see through it and find out who was knocking on her mothers door.

It certally wasn't anyone in Sang's family. They would of just barged in- after all, they all have keys to each overs rooms.

So who on Earth could it possibly be?

" Mrs Sorenson? Are you in there? It's Nathan, your personal fitness trainer," Sang, despite the situation, started giggling silently. Her mother? The women who complains if she walks down the flight of stairs? Fitness? Personal trainer? The image was just too funny.

" Mrs Sorenson?" Nathan the personal trainers voice snapped Sang from the image of her mother dying from exercise on the floor (which she really wanted to happen).

Instead of laughing, Sang started panicking. She couldn't leave her place or her mother will kill her! The beauty wasn't the cursing type, but she sure felt like swearing like a sailor right now.

" Fine," huffed Nathan the personal trainer, "I'm coming in!"

Sang was now having a heart attack. He couldn't come in and see her! He wouldn't understand!

But she couldn't tell him over wise- the stupid drink took her voice away. She could hide though!

But, her body had different ideas, and didn't move, so Sang watched in horror as the door slowly opened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 848 40
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...
188K 8.1K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
53.1K 4.2K 19
Sang's been adopted into her best friends family, and in an attempt to help Sang move on and get a fresh start from the horrors that were her past, t...
328K 16.6K 34
"I can't bear to see you in pain," I whispered to him, why couldn't he understand? "I have to protect you." "But who looks after you?" Mr. Blackbourn...