Missed messages Yoonjin

By minyoongjjangjjang

Yonngi is suicidal And jin just misses his messages on purpose. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN

NINE

104 4 0
By minyoongjjangjjang

YOONGI-CHI
Hey Hyung sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I had to get up early to get to the studio to get this song finished.
Delivered 7:25 am

JINS POV
I wake up to cold ness and a message sound from my phone so I quickly look at my phone and saw that Yoongi had texted me letting me know where he is and just thanking me for last night. Just as I was about to actually open the message I fall back asleep.

Then I wake up and and try to reply and a fall asleep again and this is why Yoongi never gets any responses cuz every time I try to text back I fall asleep due to my lack of sleep.

You see the truth is I struggle with getting to sleep and night and I just feel tired all the time so really anytime I have my phone in my hand a fall asleep as my head gets all dizzy and fuzzy making me sleep.

So when everyone thinks I'm ignoring them I'm not I just end up falling asleep or just passing out for hours on end.

And to make matters worse I don't get enough sleep cuz I'm constantly up at night worried about so many different things one of them being Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
352K 13.4K 43
in which jimin is kidnapped and sold to prince yoongi to the most heartless person in the world. maybe there will be smut but i am not sure. (still...
30.2K 1.3K 27
Taegi are a couple , live with happily together but... something happens with taehyung. . . ⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️ - Don't copy ©️ and repost my story ⚠️⚠️
100K 6.4K 52
Three run ins in a matter of a day, the story in which two strangers become more stemming from simple chance encounters and maybe a bit of help from...