Mr. Clarke - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with m... More

Authors note
1 ✔️
2 ✔️
3 ✔️
4 ✔️
5 ✔️
6✔️
7✔️
8✔️
9✔️
10✔️
11✔️
12✔️
13✔️
14✔️
15✔️
16✔️
17✔️
18✔️
19✔️
20
21✔️
23
24✔️
25
26
27
28
29
30
31✔️
32
33
Epilogue

22

33K 946 1.5K
By Lblackwell123

A super long chapter
lol 👹

Mature Content

N I N A

It's been three days since I went back to my house. Three days of completely ignoring my mother when I would see her either in the kitchen or in her usual lounge chair in the living room drinking a glass of wine.

I can't when look at her without feeling a pang of hurt stabbing through my chest.

I called up Ms. Camille and asked if I could work extra hours at the diner. And since she plans to stay home with her children that drove down to visit her, she was happy to put me in charge of the place until she returns.

Putting on a simple outfit as well as my name tag, I grab my bag and head downstairs to leave for work.

Noticing my mother in the living room, I walk past her toward the door and right when I grab the doorknob, I hear her call out my name. 

"Giannina."

I close my eyes with a sigh and plaster a fake smile before turning around to face her.

"Yes?" I ask. Keeping my tone neutral.

She's looking at me with furrowed brows as she takes a sip of her wine.

"You've been avoiding me."

Yeah, no shit.

What makes her think I would want to hang out with her or be around her when she doesn't even want me?

I simply just shrug and place my phone in my pocket. "I've been busy."

She only hums at that and goes back to looking out the window.

I wait another minute to see if she would say anything else and when she doesn't, I turn back around leave the house.

Work was uneventful. Since the majority of people are home spending time with their families, the diner has been pretty slow.

I called to ask if I was able to close down early and when I got the 'ok', I started wiping down the tables and closing up the cash register before leaving at 9pm.

As I'm driving home, I get a call from Vincent.

"Hello?" I call out through the Bluetooth connected to my car.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" His gruff voice asks.

I switch on my blinker to turn before responding, "Nothing as of right now. Why?"

"My cousin is having an opening for his new club and I want you to accompany me."

I bite my bottom lip to hold back my smile. I knew this man loved being around me.

"Hmm," I pretend to think it over before finally saying, "I guess I can make it. What time and where is it?"

"The opening is at 10pm in New York."

Wait what?

"I'm sorry, did you just say New York?" As in across the country New York? By tomorrow?!

I hear him groan through the phone and I can practically see him running a hand down his face.

"I don't believe I stuttered now did I?"

I roll my eyes and pull into my driveway. Putting the car in park, I lean against the seat with a sigh.

"It's just...that's such short notice." I pretty sure I'll be able to go but I'd have to think about the cost and how much it'll all be for me to go. I've been saying up money for this program I'm waiting to hear back from and that's my main priority right now.

"I already bought the plane tickets for tomorrow at nine in the morning. I either bring you or I can bring someone else."

I'm so tempted to hang up on him right now.

"Then invite someone else if I'm taking too long to think about this fuck you very much." I grab my phone, ready to hang up when I hear him speak again.

"Dammit, Nina. I actually don't want to bring anyone else. Just say you'll come with me and I'll have everything else sorted out." He says into the phone. His voice pleading but also angry.

It only takes me less than a minute to give him my answer. My mother has been busy with work and whenever she's home she barely acknowledges me so I don't see the harm in going.

"Fine. I'll go."

~~~

V I N C E N T

We get to New York just a little after 2pm and I'm rolling mine and Nina's bag towards me rental while Nina is looking everywhere and anywhere like she's at Disneyland.

Her hair is in a messy bun on top of her head and she's wearing baggy sweats that still seem to attract many men around us and a cropped tank that shows off her toned stomach.

"I can't believe I'm actually in New York." I hear Nina say to herself as we're driving down the busy street.

I'm watching her as she looks out the window where you can see all the skyscrapers and people walking down the sidewalk.

I just observe her as she looks out in awe. A big smile on her face that causes her high cheekbones that make her eyes look so small whenever she smiles. The way she'd push back a curl that falls over her eyes. How she would point at something random as we continue to drive past. The way she bites her bottom lip like she always does when she's lost in her own world.

I notice everything about her.

And I don't want to.

Thirty minutes of driving later, I pull up to the hotel Damien and I co-own and I give the valet driver my keys. I take our suitcases out of the trunk and start walking inside with Nina trailing behind me.

I give one of the bell hoppers our suitcases and tell him to bring them up to the penthouse.

While Nina is busy looking around the entrance of the hotel, I walk over to reception desk to grab our hotel card.

"Good afternoon sir." The blonde woman says without looking up from her computer. I knock on the desk to get her attention and when she finally looks up, I'm not surprised that she recognizes me.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Clarke." The woman blushes and starts eyeing my body.

Normally I wouldn't mind her checking me out. The old me would've asked if she'd like to accompany me, but I'm too exhausted from the plane ride and just want to get into our hotel room with Nina.

"Penthouse." Is all I say to her. Checking the gold watch on my wrist to see that it's now past 3pm, I pull out my phone to send a text to my cousin letting him know I arrived.

While Damien and I were creating our plans to buy our hotels, I made sure that every hotel we bought had the biggest suite converted into a penthouse for whenever I would visit or if for any other reason.

"Of course, sir." Her voice drops an octave and the way she's bitting her lip makes me cringe.

I start tapping my finger against the desk while the receptionist takes her time getting my key card.

"Do you need help bringing your bags up?" Her light brown eyes look up at me. Too light for my liking.

"I think I can manage." I say. Face void of any emotions.

She starts to hand me one but I stop her.

"I need two keys."

Her eyes perk up and starts looking behind me. "Oh! Will the other Mr. Clarke be joining you?"

I know what she's thinking. It's what everyone here who knows about my cousin and I always think. That they can be able to pull the both of us for a night of pure pleasure.

I open my mouth to tell her no but I squeak from behind me has all my attention.

"This is amazing!" Nina exclaims next to me with a bright smile on her face.

I look at her smile and feel a pull in my chest.

"Uh, excuse me miss, you will need to wait your turn." The woman at the desk rolls her eyes at Nina and goes back to smiling seductively at me.

I watch as Nina's smile falls and then my anger grows at the fact that this bitch caused her to stop smiling.

Turning back to the receptionist, I lean into the desk and she seems to be doing the same.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I made sure to drop my voice a little and I watch as the blondes face turns pink and bits her bottom lip.

Pathetic.

"Claire, sir."

I hum and grab the two key cards and make a show of handing one to the beauty next to me.

Claire's face falls when she sees it and my grin grows.

"Consider yourself fired." I grab Nina's hand and start walking us over to the elevator.

"You can't just fire someone for being rude." Nina says as we get into the elevator.

I pull her closer to me and give her a small but long kiss on her big lips.

"I can if I own the place. And I can if they're disrespectful towards you."

Her big eyes grow more at my words and it only makes me want to kiss her again. So I do.

I push her against the mirrored wall and hike one of her legs up while my other one is gripping on her chin. Moving her face to the side, I deepen the kiss in which causes her to moan when my tongue makes contact with hers. I grind my crotch into her and her leg wraps around my hip, pulling me closer.

The ding of the elevator is what causes us to break the kiss. Nina's lips are red and plump and I smirk at her disoriented expression.

"Wait, you own this place?" She finally asks. I look back at her to see her fixing her shirt and hair as we walk into the penthouse.

"My cousin and I if you want to get technical." I notice that our suitcases are already here so I pull them into our bedroom.

Nina follows me into the bedroom and when she sees the king sized bed, she squeals and jumps onto it.

"I feel like a fucking princess." She sighs, closing her eyes.

I walk over to her and crawl on the bed until I'm on top of her.

"Does that make me your prince?" I grin down at her. She just laughs and hits my shoulder.

"You know, whenever your head isn't in your ass you can real sweet." She smiles up at me.

I don't know what it is about this woman but just seeing her like this, so carefree and smiling all the time, it does something to me. Especially if I was the cause of those smiles.

I lean down to give her a quick kiss but Nina is quicker than me because she wraps her arms around my neck to deepen it. I press my body closer to hers and grip her hip as I start to grind against her.

"I got off my period two days ago." She says in between kisses.

Moving my kisses down her neck, I nibble on spot that drives her crazy and she bucks her hips against mine when I start to suck.

"Yeah?" I say against her neck.

She nods her head frantically and grips my hair to pull my face up from her neck. Her eyes are hooded and filled with desire and lust. My cock grows harder and angrier at the sight beneath me.

"You want me to fuck you, baby?" I ask with the tilt of my head. I gaze down at her with the same desire and start to roll my hips. Letting her know just how bad I want to be inside her.

She pulls her bottom lip between her teeth and brings my face closer to hers by my chin. Her lips just barely grazing mine and her brown eyes look from my eyes to my lips.

"I want to fuck you."

Shit.

She pushes her hips up so that I roll on my back with her now on top of me. She kisses me hard with a hand around my throat and I never thought I could be more turned on by her.

My hands grip her ass and squeeze hard when she starts to roll her hips. One of my hands leave her ass to find her throat and I pull her away.

"Then fuck me."

She smirks at me and then she's getting off the bed to remove her clothes. I do the same while I keep my eyes on her until we're both completely naked.

Climbing back on the bed, I lick my lips when she spreads her legs and starts to crawl on top of me. My cock hard and ready for her but she continues to crawl up my body until her pussy is aligned with my face. She grips my hair hard and pulls my head back until it's laying on the pillows and she starts to lower herself.

"Kiss me."

I give her dripping pussy a light kiss and I smirk when I hear a small whimper leave her mouth.

"Like this?" I give her another light kiss and she pulls my hair harder with a groan.

"Oh come on, baby. You can do better than that." She whispers.

I grip her thighs with both my hands and pull her closer to my face until she's nearly suffocating me. And then I get to work. Licking up her slit a few times before plunging my tongue inside her.

Nina's head falls back and she starts to ride my tongue.

"Just like that," she moans, continuing to grind against my face and I swear it's the hottest thing I've ever seen. I keep my eyes on her and a moan slips through my lips when she starts to pull at her nipples. "You're doing so good. Keep doing that, baby."

My grip on her ass tightens and I press her further into me when I bring my mouth to her clit and start to suck. 

"Oh fuck." Her hips start to work faster and her tights are beginning to shake with the start of her first orgasm.

One of her hands slides down her body until she's gripping the side of face. She looks down at me with parted lips but then smiles when she sees that my eyes are already on her.

Always her.

I bring my tongue back to her entrance and start to fuck her with it. Her thighs start to tremble more and I hold her down as her first orgasm hits.

After a few moments for both of us to catch our breaths, she slides down my body and starts to stroke my painfully hard cock.

"You want to be inside me so bad, don't you?" She teases, only entering the tip before retracting it.

I groan and grip her hips to pull her down but she swats my hands away.

"I'm in control, remember?" She continues to fuck herself with only my tip and I grip the bed sheets tightly to try to hold back my control.

"Fuck," I throw my bed back with a groan when she adds another inch, only for her to retract it again. "Stop being a fucking tease."

"Then tell me you want it." She retorts right back with a smirk on her face.

She continues her teasing until I finally give in to the desire of being inside her.

"I want it." I grit out. Trying to grab onto her hips again only for her to swat them away.

Nina leans down until her face is right above mine. Her tongue shoots out to lick my lips and I try to lean up to kiss her but she pulls back.

"And what do people say when they want something?" She whispers against my lips. Her hips still grinding against my tip as she slowly puts me inside her then pulling away.

"Please."

With her satisfied grin, she sinks down on me causing us both to moan. Nina leans back up with her back arched and her hand around my throat. She starts to roll her hips and sink down onto me faster and faster and I have to grip her hips to touch some part of her.

"You feel so good inside me." Her moans echo through the empty room. The sounds of the pleasure I'm giving her and the slapping noises of our skin the only thing heard in the room.

I bite my lip as I watch her use my body. How her tits move with each thrust. Her curls bouncing around, and her other hand scratching down my chest.

A small grunt slips out of me and Nina uses her thumb to remove my lip from my teeth.

"I want to hear you, Vincent. I want to know how good I make you feel." She whimpers when I hit a part deep inside her.

"Fuck, Nina." I moan when her grip on my throat tightens. "Don't stop."

Her pace gets faster and her face contorts in both pain and pleasure. Pain and pleasure that I'm giving. That I'm letting her take from me.

My balls start to tighten and her walls clamp around me. Her second orgasm comes fast and her entire body starts to shake but she doesn't stop fucking me.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" She screams. Her nails dig into my chest and roughly drags down leaving red marks on my tan skin.

Right when I feel myself about to come, she stops.

"Wait, Nina I—"

She yanks my head back and leans over me.

"Beg."

No fucking way.

I growl and grip her throat tightly, "I don't beg."

Nina only smirks at that and slowly rolls her hips.

"Then I guess you won't come." She gives me a small peck before getting off me. I'm quick to grab her and bring her face close to mine.

"You're playing with fire, baby." I bite out. She only looks at me while brushing a few strands away from my face.

"It's a good thing I like to get burned," with the hand removing my hair from my face, she grips my jaw and tilts my face up. "Now beg."

She makes a show of grinding down on me with me still inside her and she lowers her head to moan in my ear. "You're so big, Vincent. I can feel you in my stomach. Beg to come and I'll let you. Beg for me."

She starts to suck on my neck and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"I want to come inside you so bad." I slide my hands down her back until they've reach her ass and I squeeze. "Please let me come."

I can feel her smirk against my neck and then she's peppering kisses up to my mouth where she whispers, "Then take it."

I flip her over in light speed and start jackhammering into her tight canal. With my control back, I tightly grip her neck and start thrusting into her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck! Yes yes yes." Bringing one of her legs over my shoulder, I angle myself until I'm hitting her g-spot. I can feel tightness in my lower abdomen and balls tighten almost painfully and my cock start to twitch inside her. Begging for a release that will soon come.

"Such a beautiful fucking sight." I growl, ramming into her harder. "My little slut liked being in control, did she?"

"Oh god, yes!" She cries out, gripping onto my forearm that's used to grip her throat.

I can feel myself about to let go so I lean down with her leg still over my shoulder and kiss her hard. The moment our lips connect, we find our release together. My body falling on top of her and her arms wrapping around my neck, holding me down.

We stay like that for a few minutes. Both of us high on euphoric pleasure. I look down at her to see a satisfied look on her face. Her eyes open and look up at me. Those big brown eyes that can make any man fall to their knees.

Her smile is the thing that makes me weak. How she looks so young and beautiful and innocent. It's like she's a siren that I can't help going near knowing how the ending will go.

How this is just a contract that will end in a few months and that I am still her teacher and how she has a life ahead of her and doesn't need me.

Pulling myself out of her, I grab some tissues from the nightstand and start to clean both ourselves off.

"Let's get ready, yeah? We have a club opening we need to be at in a few hours." Is all I say before heading to the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

*****

Not edited.

If y'all thought this chapter was pussy throbbing worthy...prepare for the next chapter hehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.8K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
623K 16.7K 44
(C O M P L E T E D NOV 18) Ruby is a young wolf with wild mood swings and short tempers. Her life revolves around her best friends and her struggle...
191K 4.7K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
4.6M 49.8K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...