The Girl Next Door | Outcast 1

Por -kindhearts

Daniela Caden had a tough childhood, but everyone has a tough childhood. At least, that's what she's always b... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Cast

17 2 2
Por -kindhearts

Summary

Daniela Caden had a tough childhood, but everyone has a tough childhood. At least, that's what she's always been told. She's always grown up in a household with fighting, and yelling, and smashing things, and alcohol and drugs. She was used to the sounds of her house, for many years.

When Daniela wakes up in an empty, silent house, she knows that something is wrong. She finds her mother on the bathroom floor, lifeless. After all those years of hearing those sounds, Daniela is now the victim of her father's abuse.

Damon Forbes lost himself the summer before his senior year: parties and a girlfriend buried six feet under being the cause. After the accident that caused his girlfriend's death, he is more than happy to forget about his past.

So when the Forbes' family moves into the house next door, Daniela tries her best to avoid the boy at all costs and Damon does his best to do the same. Except when their paths cross, they are forced to spend time with each other.

(Potential TW - abuse, suicide, depression, anxiety, death, alcoholism)

~ ~ ~

Daniela Caden, 16

Damon Forbes, 17

Regan Greeley, 16

Greyson James, 18

Charlotte Hill, 17

~

So I started reading some of the original version and it made me want to rewrite it.... for a third time. Here is the cast for the book, or how I imagine the characters! 

I'm really excited for this book because this might be a completely different book than the rest of the versions hehe

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

241 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...
549 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
11.1K 282 25
Since forever it's always just been 13 year old Amelie and her Mum. They may not have been rich in money but they were rich in happiness and they wer...
5.1K 693 61
A shy girl, Tabitha finds herself with a few year long crush on a boy, named Jonas Efstathiou. They both discover that their crush was reciprocated b...