Greatest Fear (Various BNHA x...

By S0ra51

Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into yo... More

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

420 13 5
By S0ra51

"All students, those injured please stay in the infirmary until Recovery Girl heals you, once she heals you, you may return home."  

I woke up from my sleep due to all the shuffling around.  I felt somebody poke my cheeks, my eyes widened and I grabbed the person's arm and flipped them over the end of the hospital bed.  I stood on the floor with my hands positioned in front of me and my knees slightly bent. 

Thud

I felt people stare at me, one of them being Recovery Girl.  She sighed and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.  I dropped my stance.

"What's the matter, dearie?"

"Someone poked me-"

Bonk

I rub my head, a small pink bump now present.  "Why did you do that?  It hurt..."

"Sorry, dearie.  But you can't go flipping people around.  Now go check if the person you flipped is alright."  I nod my head and go to the opposite side of the bed.  It was a boy, a boy who couldn't seem to defend himself against a flip from a girl.  

The boy looked at me with a wobbly grin.  

"H-Hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 58 18
Rewritten version of 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜 𝒟𝒶𝓇ℯ | BNHA {𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖬𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍} ______________________________________________ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: •...
294K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
193K 8.2K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
745K 27.3K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...