Jealousy is deadly

By Nicegirl334455

This is an original story, plz don't steal Hiding away, Elsa felt that she hurt her sister too much, she coul... More

Goodbye Anna
Following a................. Bow?
Elsa meeting Pitch
I just want to be me
I'm a monster
Elsa's decision and the new comer
Starting the training
I need help
Slowly turning
I miss him/her
I'm not hurting people!!!!!
I'll do anything
Filler Chapter
A/N Please Read
Feeling the pain
I want to help
Have I lost her?
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!?!
Please
Never wanted to hurt her
A/N New book
A/N DO NOT SkIP!!!
Rapunzle's POV
Why?
One Month Later
Books hold a LOT of info
Taking her back
The light
A/N New book
A/N Very important
A deal
why do you care (filler)
Talking
The cures
Using your centers

nightmares

535 22 6
By Nicegirl334455

Dedicated to LoverFreak251 for being my 100th follower. Thank you all so much

Jack's POV

Think Jack, think. I told myself. You need to figure out how to get Elsa back. It is all your fault in the first place.

If I hadn't of hated her, if I would've just given her a chance of being a Guardian, we wouldn't be in this situation now. There'd be less nightmares, less hate and no DJ. I can't start to imagine what they could be doing to her now.

"Jack, it's nearly midnight. Sleep." North said as he saw me pacing. Wow, I've been walking and thinking for 2 hours?!?!?!

"But North I-"

"Sleep!" He commanded and pushed me into my room. I sighed and slid down the door. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. But looks like Pitch entered my dream.

The Dream

I was walking through a long dark corridor. It was silent, it was dark and to be honest, it scared me. I took a deep breath and forced myself to keep walking.

I heard a scream and ran to the closest room. I yanked it open and saw Pitch and DJ hovering over someone. Elsa.

Her clothes were ripped, she had scars and her hair was turning black.

"Do. You. Love. Jack?" DJ asked her sternly. She looked up, tears in her eyes and answered.

"Always."

Pitch and DJ grinned and shot black sand into her body. She began to twitch and squirm and scream. I gasped but quickly covered my mouth letting tears drip down my face. Elsa looked up and her eyes were blank and hair black.

"Elsa, do you love Jack."

Before answering, she squirmed as if trying to fight something, but then, she shook her head. I felt my heart break into two. DJ and Pitch grinned realising her from her chains.

DJ pulled her into a hug and she looked at him the way she looks at me. Her body began to shake again and her facial expression made her look like she was in pain. However, then it stopped, and I saw something I wish I didn't.

DJ pulled away and looked at her with lust and kissed her on the lips. The worst part, she responded. I felt my anger boil up and I shot ice at DJ. He froze to solid ice and Elsa looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I pinned her against a wall and looked at her with purer and utter hatred.

"Why are you doing this Elsa?!?! DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?!?!" I screamed making her smirk.

"Oh Jackie, learn when to give up the race." She smirked and kissed my nose paralyzing me. She moved out of my way and kissed my cheek, "you're not the one."

Next I was forced to watch her leave me. Soon, she dissolved into black dust, as did DJ's frozen form and I was left alone. Or so I thought. I heard Pitch's cackle and turned to see him. Then I remembered I couldn't move.

I felt something sharp on my body and it began to turn to dust. I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried to use my ice, but I couldn't. All I could do, was listen to Pitch's laughter.

"Remember, jealousy is deadly."

With that, my vision went blurry and the world turned bright.

I was waking up.

End Of Dream

Elsa's POV

For the rest of the night, I had sand blown at me and I was in unimaginable pain. They kept me chained to a wall for a while until I felt tires. I felt myself being carried and put n a bed. The person left the room and locked the door.

I was grateful for the bed and I began to cry. I miss Jack. He's the only thing keeping me the person I am. The memory of him.

I miss you Jack, I thought.

After a few hours, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, so I fell asleep.

The Dream

Jack was in front of me. But he was chained to a wall while Pitch held me back. Jack was covered in blood and black sand.

I felt my eyes water and my heart break seeing him like this and me with nothing to do. No way I can help him.

"Jack!" I shouted.

He didn't move. I struggled in Pitch's grip to try to get to him, but it wwas no use. I finally stopped strugling and hung my head low, ashamed that I couldn't help him.

I let tears drip downmy face and felt myself being relised. I hurried to Jack and held his head in my lap letting my tears drip down my face.

I placed my forehead against his and kept wishing that he was alright, but his skin was even more pale than usual, I could barely hearhis breathing and I could hardly feel a pulse.

"Jack, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you." I cried again.

When I tried to touch his cheek, I was pulled away kicking and screaming his name.

I tried to run, but I couldn't. Jack was getting further and further away from me, and I couldn't do anything.

"JACK!" I screamed when I couldn't see even the faintest outline of him anymore.

Soon, I fell to the floor on my knees and began to cry with four words whispering inside my head.

"I'ts all your fault."

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screamingand tears still dripping down my face. I began to shiver and sob harder remembering Jack and the state he was in.

I got up and sat in the corner of the room crying my heart out. I created a miny statue of me and Jack.

He had his arm around me and had a snowman in his hand while I was laughing my face off. I smiled at the image. Maybe we can be like that. Mabe we can be happy.

But then, I remembered my dream and I dropped the satue. It smashed into thousands of pieces and ore tears fell from my face turnng into ice before they hit the floor

After a few moments, the door swung open and I pressed myself against the wall hiding my face in my arms. I felt cold hands on my arms and they were put by my side, there stood

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DJ.

I knew I should've jumped, ran with the door open, but I couldn't move. My eyes began to wet again and I couldn't stop a tear going down my cheek.

DJ wiped it off my face and made me look at him. It was one of hese moments that I'm glad he looks like Jack.

"Elsa, what happened?" He asked in a voice that sounded like he actually cared.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him to pull him into an embrace. I honestly didn't care who it was, but I really needed comforting. Even if it was an evil Jack.

DJ's POV

I heard screaming and I knew that it was Elsa. I ignored her screams, but when they stopped and I heard crying I was growing worried.

I got up and walked to her room unlocking the door. I took a deep breath and saw her in a corner cowering.

I felt a pain in my chest when I saw her in pain. I didn't know what it was, but I went towards her anyway.

"Elsa, what happened?" I asked.

Without warning, she jumped into my arms letting more and more tears slide down her cheeks.

I hesitated but wrapped my arms around her to try and make her feel better. But I'm the son of darkness. I'm not supposed to have a heart or feel like this.

So

Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 243 23
Ever since Jack crawled out of that frozen pond, Pitch has been there. A partner, in more ways than one. The relationship they share, while twisted a...
11.8K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...
125K 3.5K 61
The battlefield was never kind for you and your brother, and protecting The Lunanoff family was the only objective you had within yourself. You peris...
94.1K 3.3K 20
Jack Frost is a special kind of lonely. 300 years passed since he woke in that lake, and no one knew he existed. No one could see him. Even the Moon...