Met Him By Merch? iShowSpeed...

By cxtiewttpd

LAWD HAVE MERCY...WE MUST STAY FOCUSED SISTERS..WE MUST STAY FOCUSED. This fanfic was originally called: is... More

ishowspeed x reader (im just a fan..)
ishowspeed x reader (his stream)
ishowspeed x reader (glow up/the fight)
ishowspeed x reader (the big make-up)
little info i forgot to mention about y/n
ishowspeed x reader (we kissed omg)

ishowspeed x reader (just another day.)

2K 15 5
By cxtiewttpd

6:30am

I yawn as I get up from my very comfy bed. "Ugh.." i say rubbing my messy bed head. I walk to the bathroom and start to wash my hands, and brush my teeth. I look up at myself in the mirror,tired and sleepy. I take my clothes off and get in the shower.

6:59am

I hop out of the shower and put on my new speed merch and grab my bookbag and head out to my bus stop. I watch tiktoks on my phone until I got a notification, I was guessing it was just a notification that my bus was going to be late, but boy was I, very wrong. Someone had texted me. "Oh?" I say to myself. I
Was just going to respond until my bus pulled up and I completely forgot. I then fall asleep on the bus.

9:11am
(LOL 911)

I nearly fall asleep in class but my friend wakes me up. "Girl someone just texted you!" My friend says.
"Oh...hm..ok..I'll answer it later.." I say heading back to sleep. "No girl! It might be important cause they sent you 31 messages!" My friend whisper yells. "31?" I ask. I check my phone and go to my messages.

???- hello
???- hello
???- bbg you there??
???- remember who it is

Y/N<3-Excuse me who are you.
Y/N<3- and why did you call me bbg creep?!

???- weird chick anyways it's me speed

Y/N<3-Oh hey speed. Maybe give me some time to respond before you spam me?

Speed: girl I did give you time you took 4ever.

I smile at my phone flustered. And I text back 'gtg I'm in class!' And turn my phone off and doze off to sleep.

-Y/Ns dream-

"hey y/n." Someone says.

"H..huh?! Speed?!" I yell.

"Yea its me... by the way, I like you. Well nah I love you girl." Speed says.

"I love you too." I whisper as we kiss.

But then the dream got cut off by the dumb bell ringing. I jump up and accidently hit my head. "Ah!" I whisper. I grab my backpack and run out into the hallway walking to my cooking class.

3:01pm

I'm writing and studying for my history test and watching history videos on Rome. "This is so boring." I say to myself. I roll my eyes as I turn to my phone and smile.

Y/N<3- Hey speedy!

Speed- heyy y/n

Y/N<3- Wait maybe can you stream?

Speed- y but I'm busy so
later

Y/N<3- ok speedy I'll wait!

Speed- the nickname

Y/N<3- yes what's wrong with it?

Speed- nevermind damn

I'm a little confused on why he said nevermind but I ignore it and get back to my homework, waiting for speed to start his stream.

4:39pm

I wake up when I get a notif from my phone.

Speed- ok I'm gon stream now you better b there

Y/N<3- ok speedy I'll see ya there!

I click on speeds twitch and wait. "I love this guy." I say to myself.

What's next beeches bc I dont know what's next 😍!! Also mention me in speeds stream give him 20$ 🙄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 123K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
2.8M 62.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
999K 24K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
294K 35.2K 18
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...