Hell's Sole Human (male reade...

By coffeeman9000

As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. A near perfect intact book in fact! Bu... More

Prolong
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Lemon
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Lemon 2 electric bogaloo
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter Six

10.8K 213 258
By coffeeman9000

*(Y/N) POV*

"It's nice to meet you Alice, so what are you looking to get out of me?" I asked her. "A deal, full of entertainment my dear friend!" She said excitedly. "Great, so what are you looking to take advantage of?" I said sarcastically. "Oh don't be so pessimistic dear, all I want you to do is burn down the bar across the street. In return, I can give you whatever you desire." She said getting awfully close to my face. "So what did this other bae do?" I asked Alice.

"Well you see dear, that bar is run by some new bloods. I introduced myself to them, but they happen to be quiet rude to me. Obviously they didn't learn any manners when talking to their peers. I want that bar burned down as I lesson those rascals!" She said with flames popping from her. "Ok, I'll burn the place down, in return I want a ride back home, specifically Stolas mansion. You know him?" I asked the demon. "Of course I know the dark lord, do you take me as living under a rock? Hmph, well do we have a deal?" Alice asked as she held out her hand.

I shook her hand as green magic appeared, probably sealing the deal. I got up from the stool at the bar and exited the place. Across the street, there was a place called the "Blood Cocktail" with a giant cocktail sign lighting up the sky. I walked across the street and went into the alleyway. Since Alice asked for the place to be burned down, that's what I would do. I summoned a gas canister full of napalm, usually I'd use that to refuel my flamethrower. I started pouring it all over the sides, and made sure to get the back as well.

It seemed there weren't many people out here, so no one saw what I was doing was I got done, I had gone through three canisters, each one for the sides and the back. There was still some in the canister I held, so I walked out the alleyway to the front of the building. I threw the canister against the door as some napalm spilled out. That's when I got my flamer.

A grey ghoul guy opened the door with an angry face. "Hey fuckhead, go litte-" I interrupted him with a blast of flames. It engulfed him in an instant and the napalm beside the door blew up in flames. Quickly, the flames reached the sides as the entire building quickly was covered in fire. I could hear everyone inside screaming as the heat and panic set in. I made sure no one could get through the front as I kept my flamer on, spewing fire onto the entrance. The smell of burning flesh leaked out as the cries of people were smothered by the now roaring fire.

It wasn't long till I could tell there wasn't anyone left alive as all the voices died out. Before long, as the building started falling apart with the hollow building, a car rolled up. It had four seats in it, a grey paint job, and blacked out windows. The doors opened as three hellhounds stepped out and a tall skinny ghoul I assumed led them. "My fucking bar! Do you have any idea who I am?" He yelled at me with anger. "All I can say is respect your peers." I said as I pointed to Alice across the street who was standing there with a menacing smile.

"You! Do you know how powerful I've become? Do you really think you can defeat me!" The ghoul yelled at Alice. I was getting quite bored, so I replaced the flamer I had equipped with Kellogg's pistol.

I pointed the revolver at the ghoul ready to shoot him. One of the hellhounds noticed, and kept towards me. He wasn't fast enough though as I fired the gun hitting the guy. The hellhound tackled me to the ground, sinking his teeth into my arm. He had hold of my right arm with the revolver, so I couldn't shoot him. I could feel him trying to tear through my armor as I felt the pressure of his bite clamp around my arm. I socked him in the eye with my left arm, disorienting him and causing him to let go.

That's when I pushed him to the side and got on top. I began beating him with the revolver, knocking his teeth across the pavement. He was dazed by the hits with the revolver, so I stuffed the barrel of my gun in his mouth before pulling the trigger. His head exploded, causing blood and pieces of the hellhound to scatter across the pavement and some onto me. I got up and off the corpse of the demon and looked back at the car. The other two hellhounds seemed to have disappeared as Alice stood there with blood dripping from her smile.

I walked over to her, right after I finished of the ghoul with another round to the head. "There, I completed my side of the deal, now it's your turn sweetie." I said mimicking the way she talks. "You're a lot smarter than most demons dear, as most would have destroyed the place, not burn it down like I've asked. Now it's time for me to fullfil my side of the deal." She said with her smile somehow widening. She slammed the butt of her staff onto the ground as we were both engulfed in slithering blackness. It then let go of us revealing us to be at Stolas mansion.

"It was a pleasure working with you dear, hopefully we meet again. Ta ta!" She said about to teleport again. I grabbed her, stopping her midway as she seemed surprised. "You didn't fullfil your side, as I asked for a ride, not to be teleported." I said with now a huge grin behind my helmet. She suddenly became nervous as in anticipating something bad was about to happen. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll forgive you, but you owe me a favor next time." I said before letting go of her.

She hastily teleported away as I turned back to the mansion. I walked up the pathway to the front of the place and knocked. The butler who was driving me appeared as he opened the door. "Nice seeing you, shithead." I said while walking past him. He was scared to death, but in all honesty, I wasn't angry but tired. "Where's the family?" I asked him. "In the dining room, eating dinner sir." The imp responded to me. I made my way to the dining room, walking up the stairs case.

I entered the door and saw the three owls sitting at the table, in complete silence. "What killed the mood this time?" I asked with sarcasm. The other three looked at me with complete surprise. I saw Octavia tear up a bit and run towards me. "Oh my Satan, where were you! I thought you died." Octavia said getting in front of me. "I would hug you, but I'm covered in blood." I responded back to her. She became worried as she started checking my whole body for what I assumed to be wounds. "Don't worry, I don't got any wounds." I told her.

She grabbed my right arm where there was a bite mark. "What about this then smart ass." She said with a face mixed with anger and concern. "A hellhound tried biting me, didn't get through the armor though. Like I said, I ain't hurt, so don't worry about it." I told her as I pat her head. She seemed to calm down a bit. I walked over to Stella and dropped some folders and my hell phone onto the table. "There's some things you can use as leverage. The phone also has some nude photos of Magnolia, use it as you like." I told Stella.

Stella picked up the items with curiosity as she skimmed through the folders before looking at the pictures on my phone. "Thank you (Y/N), you truly are the most reliable man here." She said before giving Stolas some daggers. He gulped as he looked at me for some help. "How about as payment for this, me and you drink tonight?" I asked Stella as she smiled. "Ok then, we'll drink tonight." She told me.

*Alice POV*

I teleported back home, to my lair. I didn't know this feeling inside of me, this feeling of insanity. How could that man, mere demon, beat me at my own deal! I was frustrated at this, pacing back and forth. It wasn't just that, but the way he held my shoulder, called me sweetie, something about it gave me chilling pleasure. The only kind of pleasure I could get when killing, yet this man is somehow making me feel this way. Why do I feel this? What is this feeling. Oh Satan, what is happening to me? I can feel my sanity slip as I only can think about (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). We'll meet again (Y/N).

*(Y/N) POV*

It was now night, as I was exhausted from the day. I had my robe on and entered mine/Octavia's room. Octavia was already asleep in the bed. I was feeling tired from the events of the day and the recent liquor I drank with Stella. I got to the other side of the bed and laid down on my side. "(Y/N)?" Octavia said quietly. I turned to the other side of the bed and faced Octavia who was awake. I could see her beautiful red eyes glow in the dark. "Yes Octavia?" I asked her. "Please don't do something dangerous like that again." She asked me. I simply hugged her to try and calm her down. "You know I can't do that, danger is what I live for. But I can promise you, I'll make sure to always come back to you, ok?" I told her. "Ok." She said as she snuggled into my chest and held onto me. With that, we both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Hello guys and gals and gamers, how are you doing today? I'm going to try, starting today, to write more and push out more chapters frequently. I will be finishing books I have started, so don't worry. Hopefully you enjoyed this, if you did please vote for it and maybe follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time coffee out.

Word count 1786

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 677 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
95.4K 1.3K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...
14.8K 240 11
What happens to a man that's been a mute all his life, fighting for everything that he had, being a person who gets dragged threw the dirt by others...
476K 8.4K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...