No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?
ʚїɞ │Extended Epilogue (1)
ʚїɞ │Bonus Chapter (1)

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty

13.4K 326 254
By mimisarai

Song: Can I

By: Kehlani

Dedicated to: Kailey, my best friend who made everything better today.

"I don't know if I ever told you this but I love your ass."

I gave a small kiss Josie on the lips as a thank you.

The music is too loud for me to use my words. Besides, I love getting the chance to kiss Josie. She's an amazing kisser.

I'm sitting on her lap while the music booms all around us. People swarmed the whole place.

Mark decided to have the winning party at his house. It was nice of him considering he's not on the soccer team. He said something about wanting to make Mauricio and Tyler feel special.

He has something planned that's for sure.

Mark Thomas is never up to any good.

Jacinda and Mr. Thomas are off somewhere in southern California. JT is spending the night at a friend's house and I have no doubt he's the one who suggested sleeping at someone else's. He hates whenever Mark throws parties, and JT hates parties in general.

I move my hips on Josie's lap and she pretends to throw money on me.

It makes me happy to see her and me matching. We're wearing similar dresses that I made myself with a sewing machine. It's not much detailed but very sexy.

Josie looks amazing in it.

The dress is silky, slightly loose but tight enough to show off the curves, and the chest part is laced.

I'm about to chug down my drink when I make eye contact with Easton. He sends me a smile and I send one back to be polite.

I could never truly stay mad at him.

That needs to change.

My eyes move over to Mauricio who's already looking back at me.

The asshole still hasn't talked to me since he suddenly left after the game. He was supposed to be my ride here but just like Elias with Josie, he's ignoring me.

Whatever, I don't care.

I'm not going to beg someone to talk to me.

He can kiss my ass and whatever the fuck he's mad about? Can too.

I snorted at my thoughts.

Yeah, I'm a bit drunk.

I flick him off and expect him to do the same, but instead, he stares at me.

He seems so cold.

What's wrong with him?

Mauricio suddenly gets up and goes to the dance floor. He takes Maddie with him, they start dancing to the music.

My mouth hangs open and I stared at them dumbfounded. The look on Maddie's face isn't helping at all either. It also doesn't get any better when her damn hands are roaming all over what's mine.

Are they fucking serious right now?

"Best friends my fucking ass...Josie comes on." I grabbed Josie and dragged her to the dance floor with me.

Easton can fuck off if he realizes what's going on right now. I could care less.

'Promiscuous' by Nelly Furtado is playing.

Mauricio and I stare at each other the whole time.

Green to brown eyes.

Josie's hand slid down my thigh and my body presses more against hers. Maddie's arms wrap themselves around Mauricio's neck, her head bobbing closer to his.

I swear, if he lets her kiss him or anything else, I'll kill them both.

Better yet, I'll show him how much I want to win his stupid game.

I grab ahold of Josie's hands and slide them up to my dress. She laughs in my ear telling me how crazy I am. But she doesn't pull away which means she knows what I'm trying to do.

Suddenly Mauricio tells Maddie something before pulling away from her. He comes straight to me and I suck in a breath feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Mauricio pulls me away from Josie and drags me across the living room. He didn't even give me enough time to process anything that was happening.

At some point, while we went up the stairs, I spotted Easton. He was being carried out by Tyler and Elias. Too drunk to even realize what is going on.

I feel Mauricio tug me forward and suddenly we're in a bedroom. One of Mark's guest bedrooms.

He lets go of my hand and closes the door, then he goes to bed and sits down. I stayed by the door looking at him the whole time. My heart was racing and I could feel my legs shake.

The alcohol in my system slowly started to fade away. I no longer felt as if I could just do what I wanted anymore.

We were silent for a while until he was the one to speak first.

"Remember this?"

"Seems familiar," I smirked at him as I walked to him, to stand in front of him.

We always find ourselves in a random bedroom at some party.

"You need to stop dancing like that with people,"

"Jealous about the person I'm dancing with isn't you?"

He smirked, licking his lips.

God, we shouldn't be doing this. We agreed to stay away from each other.

"What did you tell Maddie before dragging me away?" I ran my fingernail around his hairline, cheek, and neck.

He stared at me with hooded eyes trying to figure out what exactly I'm doing. Maybe he's scared I'd pull away.

Every part of me is screaming to push him away but we both know I won't.

Not anymore.

I can't stop myself anymore. Only he would be able to stop me.

"I told her that Easton was getting pissed off at your dancing and I couldn't risk having a code red."

I almost snorted but decided against it. Instead, I gave him a small kiss and said, "And what? You just pulled me away from Josie to tell me this?"

Mauricio grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into him, he kissed me hard. His tongue shoved into my mouth and our bodies pressed against each other.

I'm desperate for him.

Malia Hernandez is the fire to my life.

She's everything I've ever wanted. She is everything I've wanted. From the very beginning, she was it. Always the one.

God, now I just have to convince her I'm everything she could want.

That won't be so hard.

I already have her at mercy for my dick, now I just need her to accept my love for her.

Malia's fiery green eyes met my brown ones. Our flames surrounded the both of us.

"So, you liked the show?" She spoke to me so lustfully, so innocent and it drove me crazy.

"Liked it? Baby, I fucking loved it," I chuckled with a low breath passing my lips.

She slowly sat on my lap and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to fuck me again."

I groaned feeling my cock become instantly hard, "Straight to it huh?" She smirked down at me and moved her butt on my lap, "I don't care how much we hate each other or if we get caught. I want you to fuck me again. But this time, go harder, faster, fuck whatever mindset you had during our other times. I want you, Reyes."

I licked my lips the raised my eyebrows. She watched me as I did so.

"What if you regret it in the morning?"

"I won't."

"Why not?"

She pressed her face against mine, her lips brushing themselves up to my jaw to my ear, "Because I've been thinking about fucking you all day. And even till now, I haven't stopped."

"We said two days that we'd never do this again."

She nodded her head, "Yes we did. No more. Just friends."

Fuck, why did I say that?

She pulled away from me, standing up. I watched as she gave me one last glance before opening the door, stepping out of the room, and closing the door behind her.

Great, I'm agreeing to no sex with the girl I've wanted to have in my arms since I was ten.

You know what? No, fuck this.

I quickly stood up and swung the door open only to see Malia standing there with wide eyes.

Brown to green eyes

"Mauricio—" I cut her off when I shook my head and grabbed her face, pressing my lips against hers.

She didn't hesitate nor pushed me away.

Malia kissed me back with fierce, need, and with passion. Then she pulled me against her so my body was connected with hers.

I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her up so I could take her to the closest place I could sit her on. I even stepped back, holding her up, into the room, closing the door by slamming us against it.

Her hands pulled on my shirt, and the sweet moans coming from her mouth drove me crazy. At some point, we even unconsciously started dry humping each other.

"Promise me something?" I mumbled against her lips and she pulls away a bit to look at me, "What?" I don't miss the concern and worry in her eyes.

It's cute to see her afraid of what's to come next.

"You'll try to keep quiet this time?" I smirked at her and she let out a breathy laugh, "I am never quiet when it comes to you."

I kissed those beautiful, red-stained lips again. Devouring her, tasting her all over again.

She's never left my system.

I can never get enough of her. I always want more and I know she feels the same way. If she didn't then this wouldn't be happening right now.

When I pulled off from the wall the closest place was the small cabinet located next to the door. I placed her there and we started to take each other's clothes off.

I pulled out a condom from my wallet and rolled it on my cock, making sure to pinch the condom where the tip is located.

My eyes glance up to Malia and she's trying to take off her heels. But I stop her.

"Don't. Those red heels have been driving me crazy all year. Keep them on while I fuck you, baby."

Malia bit down her bottom lip, nodding her head. Then she spreads her legs on the cabinet, opening herself up from me. Her wet, flushed pussy is visible and ready for me.

This girl drives me fucking crazy.

My dick is rock fucking solid because of her. And only her.

God, I'm so in love with her.

"Watching you dance like that made it hard for me to stay away. Let's not count tonight. By tomorrow we'll go back to hating each other, okay?" I stood in front of her, grabbing ahold of my dick and only putting the tip in.

"Also, one more thing—" I pushed myself inside her with force and we both grunted at this.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she tilts her head back as I fuck her hard.

My hands grabbed ahold of her thighs so I can keep them apart. Having something to hold onto while I use my full body power to fuck her.

Her moans spill out like crazy, she doesn't keep quiet as I expected.

I watched as her breast moved up and down, the cabinet rocking underneath her. If anyone were to walk by they'd hear the cabinet banging against the wall and Malia's moans.

"If I ever see you that close to Easton or Jared again? I'm going to fuck you in front of them next time." I whispered in her ear and I don't miss the way she gasps.

The walls of her pussy clench my dick and I knew that would send her over the edge.

I pounded into her, putting one of her nipples into my mouth, and playing with it. Just how she likes it.

"Fuck, Mauricio, I'm coming," She pulled on my hair, breathing heavily.

One of my hands let go of her thighs and I don't miss the way our skin slaps against each other. Her moans, my grunts, and the skin slapping filled up the room.

I used my free hand to rub her clit, stimulating her so the orgasm comes harder for her.

My lips found her neck, sucking and biting on it so it could leave marks.

I can feel my orgasm start to build up also. The slickness and wetness of her pussy clenching onto me for dear life. Begging me to keep going, to hit the right spot.

Malia even places her hands on my ass to push me more into her, curving me to the left so I hit right on her g-spot.

"Oh my fucking—yes, Mauricio, yes." My mouth presses against hers as a reflex to muffle her moans and screams. I pressed my forehead against her, feeling my body shake as the orgasm took over me.

Malia and I coming together will always fascinate me.

We breathed each other's air as we came at the same time. Our eyes never left each other and my grunts were being mixed with her whimpers.

My body didn't stop fucking her, low 'hmphs' left her as my movements slowed down. When I did come to a complete stop we were both breathing heavily, holding onto each other. I had one hand wrapped around the curve of her hip and the over holding her knee. She had one hand in my hair while the other was placed on my chest.

I had my head now in the curve of her neck and I can feel the burning sensation of the scratch marks on my ass.

This girl is just as crazy for me as I am for her.

"What now?" She trailed kisses down my neck to my shoulder blade. I smiled at this and gave her neck some kisses of my own.

"Now, you're going to go home and sleep. Then tomorrow you'll see Easton and act like you didn't fuck his best friend the night before."

I'm a fucking menace.

Author's Note:

I am back and ready for you all to read what I have planned for Part 3! Thank you all for being so patient! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.1K 74
Eden Rivers is the new girl, she transferred from Pennsylvania in the middle of the year, on the run from an abusive boyfriend and a dark past. Littl...
102K 1.6K 29
SLOW UPDATES ❝ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. ❞ People don't know they have someone special until they're gone...
35.3K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020
656K 14K 55
Kaden Graham Harrison. His world is home to billionaires, future presidents, models and children of diplomats. People who had the power to rule the w...