No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?
ʚїɞ │Extended Epilogue (1)
ʚїɞ │Bonus Chapter (1)

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight

14.7K 305 352
By mimisarai

Song: W.D.Y.W.F.M

By: The Neighbourhood

Dedicated to: Kim, she has little legs.

I took in a deep breath before tapping twice on my right air pod.

W.D.Y.W.F.M by the Neighbourhood starts playing.

My teammate, Andres, was trying to talk to me but I was too busy looking at a butterfly.

My butterfly.

She was in lacrosse practice like I was in soccer practice.

I loved the fact our coaches practiced in the same field.

There is only one field.

I snorted at my thoughts which made Andres look at me weird.

Malia is laughing at something one of her teammates said. I remember making her laugh like that a few nights ago in bed. We had finished our little "not sex" session and decided to just wait it out for the night until everyone left. Didn't want to risk anyone seeing us coming out of the room together.

She looks over at me and smirks. Then she flicks me off before turning away, focusing on the stretches her coach has them doing.

I hear someone chuckle next to me and see it's Tyler. We're both running side by side now.

"It still surprises me to see you both on such good terms. I'm used to bickering and fighting."

If by good terms he means trying not to fuck each other every night then he's right.

"Not true. Malia and I haven't even talked in a few days. She hasn't made any effort to even say bitchy remarks to me and I haven't made any either." I shrugged it off and Tyler brings his eyebrows together, "Well, that's weird. Is something wrong between you two?"

Besides the fact she keeps pushing me away because she's afraid?

I see no problems.

Easton certainly isn't one anymore.

"No, nothing changed between us. This is what we do."

Everything's changed.

It sucks lying to your friends about something so big and important. But we have to keep it this way because all hell will break loose.

Practice ends and we all go off to the lockers. Cleaning ourselves off.

When coming out of the locker room I spot Malia leaning against a wall with her equipment.

I walked over to her with a smirk and said, "Aw, you were waiting on me, baby?" The annoyed look on her face proves me right.

"Don't be an asshole. I need a ride home, please." She sighed and I squinted my eyes at her, "You're not going to kill me on the way there, right Myers?" Now, she's the one smirking, "I'll think about it. Thank you."

I gave her a curt nod before we started walking out of the building.

"Mark was supposed to pick me up but something came up with his dad. So, he'll be meeting me at my house."

"No need to explain. I got you always. Come on, I brought the impala you love so much."

The conversation died fast and we stayed quiet the way whole to the impala. Even during the car ride, we didn't speak, the music playing over our silence.

Why are we like this?

'Porquesta Indecente' by Romero Santos comes on and I smiled at the memory of us dancing.

Good fucking times.

From the corner of my eye, I see Malia smiling and mouthing the lyrics.

I parked in my driveway and turned off the car. But the both of us stayed inside, not moving.

Once again, why the fuck are we like this?

We had sex, fucked. It shouldn't be this weird.

If I could go back to when we bickered and fought then I would. It's better than this damn awkward silence between us. And it's not even me, it seems every time we're around each other she can't stand the idea of being around me.

"I should head inside. Mark's car is here so he's probably inside with Christian."

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I should head inside too. Mama must be waiting for me."

But neither of us moves. Then Malia mumbles, "Fuck it." Before she grabs ahold of my face and kisses me.

Our bodies respond to each other, doing the things we know we like.

My hands travel up her thigh, into her skirt, feeling nothing there.

"I forgot to bring an extra one." She pulled away from me but then swings her leg over to my side.

She sits on my lap, adjusting herself before grabbing my hands and putting them on her ass.

Oh fuck yeah, I love this girl.

Her lips found mine again and she wasted no time having her tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues played together as we pressed up against one another.

I will never get enough of this girl.

My right hand goes between her legs and I start to rub her clit in circles.

She's so fucking wet and it's driving me crazy.

"Fuck, baby, I missed this pussy. It seems you missed me too. Look how fucking wet you are," I mumbled against her lips as she moaned into mine.

I used my free hand to grab ahold of her left breast, over the shirt. Rubbing her nipple and pinching it, just how she likes it.

She started to ride my lap when I started to move my hips upwards. Her hips moved front and back while we dry humped each other.

This is bad.

She's going to regret it like every other time.

But fuck, it doesn't seem like she wants to stop. And neither do fucking I.

Malia grabs ahold of my hair and pulls my head back. She trails her lips down to my neck, kissing it and sucking on it.

If she keeps it up, she's going to leave a damn hickey. Like the ones, I've been leaving her this past week. Still amazes me what makeup can hide. The good thing is I've been leaving them on her top breast so it shouldn't be hard to cover those. Malia has successfully done it.

A car passes by but we don't stop.

Our panting is filling up the car, we're now looking into each other's eyes.

We're both close.

"I'm so glad I got these windows tinted," I said before kissing her, the red lipstick staining my lips and hers.

Her hands placed themselves on my chest as she moaned and moaned.

I will never get tired of hearing her.

"Oh god, I'm coming."

"Fuck, me too."

The ecstasy builds up in my stomach, sending shudders and chills through my body.

Only Malia can make me come so fucking hard.

We both came together, Malia moaning my name over and over. The wetness of her pussy dampened my jeans.

We held each other tight, letting the orgasms pass through.

And when we were good enough to finally move, Malia didn't dare say a word. She only got off my lap and wiped her thighs with one of the shower towels she brought.

I stayed there, quietly watching her.

She didn't even look at me once.

Fuck me, bro.

I reached in the back for my soccer shorts and changed into those. I'm going to need to wash these pants before mama gets home and sees them. That'd be fucking embarrassing.

"This needs to stop." Malia glanced over at me and I can see the annoyed look on her face.

"Does it?" I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes, "Yes, it does, Mauricio. Someone will catch us or find out what we've been doing and tell Easton."

Is that why she won't be with me? Because of Easton?

I swear, if she plans on getting back together with him, I am done. For real this time.

Maybe she's just concerned with the consequences we will face once he finds out about us. I know it'll be hell but I'd hold her hand the whole way through.

"Fine, you're right. No more of whatever the fuck we've been doing. I promise."

Malia nodded her head before getting out of the car. She got her stuff from the back and left inside her house without another word.

Yeah, well, let's see how long it lasts this time.

Mark is snoring his life away on my bed.

Christian looks up at me from his laptop and snorts.

My best friend fell asleep while reading the homework we were given this week.

No surprise there.

I still wonder how the hell he's a straight-A student as in the Principal's honor roll. I mean look at him now, he's sleeping for fuck sake.

He needs to tell me his secret.

"Pass me the whiteboard marker on my desk."

Christian throws me a black whiteboard marker and I start to draw lightly on Mark's face. I drew some small hearts and stars. And of course, I wrote, "Malia is my bestie 4 ever."

Looks good.

Christian is quietly laughing in the corner, watching me as I take pictures of us. He even comes by to draw a penius on his left cheek which only made us laugh even harder.

Suddenly Mark wakes up and we pretend that Christian is trying to show me something about the assignment.

Mark looks up at us confused. His groggy eyes looked between Christian and me.

I tried hard not to laugh at all the drawings on his face.

He's going to kill us once he sees what we did to his face.

"What time is it?" Mark sits up, yawning, and Christian answers him.

"Well, I'm hungry." He stands up before going downstairs.

We waited a few seconds before finally, Mark yells for us.

"He's going to kill us," I laughed, putting my laptop down on the bed.

Christian and I walked downstairs to see Mark and my dad. My dad, of course, is shaking his head at all the things on Mark's face. But I can see he wants to laugh.

We burst out laughing and Mark glares at us.

"He deserved it for the way he treats girls."

My dad snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, "Well deserved too."

Mark glares at all of us before mumbling how he's going to ask Vikki for help. He goes upstairs to Vikki's room and we hear her laugh at the sight of him.

We head back upstairs and decide to paint my toenails red. It's been overdue.

"Anything new in life? You're newly single," Christian says as he paints my toenails and I looked at him, "I'm just relieved to not be on alert anymore or getting anxious every time I think someone is going to catch Easton and me together."

It is a relief.

I'm no longer worried about anyone finding out about my relationship. I no longer feel intense jealousy whenever I saw Easton and Jianna together.

Maybe it's not all a relief anymore.

There is one problem I have...Mauricio. I can't stay away from him no matter how hard I try.

He owns me.

I keep pushing him away because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that once Easton and everyone find out what we had done, I would prove my mother right. I do ruin everything and I'd be ruining Mauricio's friendship with Easton.

Like today when we had our little dry humping. It was everything, I wanted to stay there forever but I couldn't. If I stayed, I would've never left.

It's clear Mauricio wants us to keep sleeping together but I always get this nagging feeling in the end, telling me over and over that, if Easton were to find out, it'd be my fault for the end of their friendship. And they had been best friends since elementary, I can't destroy that because I'm addicted to Mauricio.

So fucking addicted.

I crave him every single day, I want to be with him always. The taste of him hasn't left me and neither has the feeling of his body on mine.

Something's wrong with me.

I've never felt this way for anyone and especially not Mauricio.

Ugh, yeah, no. I'm undoubtedly still having boy problems.

Christian nods his head slowly and avoids eye contact with me, "And anything new between Mauricio and you?" I don't miss the tone of his voice.

Shit.

He glances at me with a knowing look and I sighed, "How did you find out?"

Christian laughs, "I see the way you both look at each other. Also, I have this intuition where I can tell when two people fucked."

I hate him.

I grabbed the pillow behind me and smacked him with it.

"You're stupid." I rolled my eyes and he laughed even harder.

"Was it at least good?" Christian smirks at me and I flopped down on the bed smiling, "Best fucking sex I ever had." He snorts and then asks, "So, why aren't you with Mauricio then?"

And my smile drops at his question.

"I'm just afraid, that's all. I mean what if we do get into a relationship? And then we figure out it was just sexual chemistry between us and not relationship chemistry. Besides, Easton is Mauricio's best friend. He'd kill his best friend if he ever found out about Mauricio and me. I don't want their friendship to be ruined over this. Especially when it's just me."

Christian looks at me as if I've gone crazy.

Maybe I have.

"Mal, at the end of the day, it'll be Mauricio's choice if he wants to ruin his friendship with Easton or not. It is not yours and never will be. Mauricio will choose to be in a relationship with you so that makes him responsible for his friendship with Easton. Not you."

I shrugged, being stubborn as always, "I'd still get blamed. The girl always gets blamed."

Christian didn't say anything after that. We just dropped the subject and he kept painting my toenails.

Mark comes back in and glares at us before laying back down on the bed. The marker has been wiped off his face and the laughter we held in has burst out.

"I fucking hate you two."

"We love you too, daddy." I smacked his butt repeatedly and kissed him on the head. He waved me off before falling back asleep.

Well, this was a fun day.

Author's Note:

I know I said mid-June and have been updating this past week like crazy but who cares!

Sue me! I got some free time in class and I think this will be the last chapter before I finally focus on my finals next week. They are due next week to be exact.

Ugh, I don't even want to say anything anymore because watch me finish a chapter and then update again.

Anyways, I'm almost done with the first five chapters of Part 3 and I haven't written the next 5 chapter notes so I need to get on that.

Other than that, don't come for me! I got y'all an update.

Okay, Luv ya babes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 557 23
bryan bought a pizzaria & themepark but what he didnt know were all the secrets and dangers that were coming his way ill take you into my domain :3 A...
35.3K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020
2M 130K 78
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 79.2K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...