No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?
ʚїɞ │Extended Epilogue (1)
ʚїɞ │Bonus Chapter (1)

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six

12.8K 313 399
By mimisarai

Song: up at night

By: Kehlani & Justin Beiber

Dedicated to: you guys!!!

I'm staring up at the wall.

My whole body seems to be still as if I was frozen. Maybe I am.

Images of last night play in my head and I almost groaned loudly. I didn't though because I didn't want to wake up Mauricio.

Mauricio. Mauricio Reyes.

The guy I fucked last night. The same guy who I claimed to hate and was my—well now ex-boyfriend's best friend.

"Oh god, I fucked up," I whispered to myself and practically jumped when I felt Mauricio's arm wrap tighter around me.

We're tangled together, our legs wrapped around each other while the side of my face is pressed against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, it's nice and slow.

I need to get out of here.

It's the first day we go back to school and I can tell by the sunrise it's around seven-thirty am.

I slowly remove myself from Mauricio's arms and legs. Hoping and praying he doesn't wake up while I'm still here.

When I successfully removed myself from his hold and the bed, I quickly and quietly changed into my clothes. Mauricio at some point in the night must've brought our clothes up since we did leave them in the living room.

What an embarrassment if anyone in this household found them.

I looked over at a sleeping Mauricio, he was now clutching onto his pillow. Bare ass and naked on the bed.

Ugh, he looks so good. I want to take a bite of him.

I've gone crazy

I left his room, quietly closing the door and going down the stairs.

Almost there

The front door is so close

"Seriously the fuck and dip?"

I froze in place and closed my eyes, feeling nauseous.

Fuck me, dude.

I slowly turned around to face him, eyes opened. My eyes didn't meet his because I felt too ashamed to even look at him.

He seriously caught me leaving.

"We have school in two hours," I said, biting down my bottom lip.

Mauricio walked down the stairs and stood in front of me. He lifted my face with his hands and met my green eyes with his.

I can see the scenes of what happened last night play in his head.

This is embarrassing, I feel embarrassed.

His hand cups my right jaw and rubs his thumb on my cheek.

"Last night...it was—" I cut him off when I step away from him and say, "It was nothing. Never going to happen again. We shouldn't have done it. I have to go."

And with that, I left him standing there with a sad look on his face.

I'm fucked up. There's something wrong with me.

I ripped my very own heart telling him it meant everything. I was lying to him and myself.

Last night meant everything.

The tears welled up in my eyes and I quickly ran to my house.

Thankfully, nobody was awake still when I got home. They were all still waiting for their alarms to go off.

I ended up taking a shower and making sure the smell of Mauricio is washed away. The worst part was when I brushed my teeth, I could still taste him after. Nothing can stop the feeling of him on me, the way his lips felt on mine and my body.

Everything about last night was amazing.

I'm changing into my uniform when a knock on my door makes me jump. I realize it's Lilybeth signaling to me that dad has gone to work. It was safe for Easton and me to come out.

Guilt fills my stomach at the thought of it. But that's when the anger starts setting in. The anger of Easton's infidelity and mine takes over.

We're both at fault. We did things we shouldn't have.

Easton is not the only guilty one.

I looked over at Mauricio's window to see his curtains closed. That's certainly a first.

He must be so angry or at least annoyed with me.

"I fucked up."

Images of Mauricio kissing me, touching me, and fucking me fills my head. The feeling of his hands on me, the feeling of him inside me.

Great, now I'm horny.

What if I just went over and got in a quickie with him?

He wouldn't mind, would he?

No, stop it!

I flopped down on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

This is insane. I've gone insane.

"Malia, you're going to be late!" Vikki yelled from behind the door and I yelled back, "I'll be down in a minute!"

Fuck it, I'm not even going to do my makeup. I'm already late.

I got up from the bed and grabbed everything I needed. I put my hair into a bun and simply left. There was no effort or time needed into making myself look presentable.

I'm Malia fucking Hernandez, I always look good regardless.

When I got downstairs Vikki was grabbing her keys, Lilybeth trailing behind her.

"Where's Easton?" Vikki looks behind me, searching for my now ex-boyfriend.

"He didn't sleepover last night. Something came up with his dad." I shrugged and she stayed quiet, narrowing her eyes at me before nodding her head.

"Let's go. I'll take you two to school."

Vikki dropped off Lilybeth first and then me.

"Mal?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened yesterday?" She looked over at me. I was already halfway out the door, "Nothing, I overreacted on something. I have to go." I quickly got out of the car and paced and walked into the academy.

I spotted Josie talking to Mark about something and when her eyes met mine, she smiled at me. I didn't return it.

I needed to tell someone about last night. It's killing me.

"Hey, Mal!" Josie and I gave each other a quick hug and I whispered into her ear, "I need to tell you something...in private." She nodded her head and we told Mark that we'd be right back.

We walked to the middle of the parking lot, whispering to each other.

"If you're going to tell me you're pregnant then I already know. My grandma had a dream yesterday that someone she knew was pregnant. Then she proceeded to call me once she woke up and asked if I was pregnant. I let her know I was on birth control and she gave me a lecture about how my mom got pregnant with me while she was on birth control."

I blinked at her, watching as she looked down at my stomach. She sighs and places a hand on it, "I hope it's a girl. We can dress her up."

Oh god, my best friend has gone insane.

"I'm not pregnant!" I smacked her hand off me and I huffed, "I did something bad. Something seriously bad, Jo."

She looked at me confused, "What happened? Is it something with Easton or your mom?

I nodded my head, "More like Easton and Mauricio."

I proceeded to tell her everything that happened yesterday. From the kiss to the end of the night.

Josie's mouth hung open the whole time but I can see the excitement in her eyes.

"Was Mauricio good?" Was her first question and I glared down at her before mumbling, "He made me come four times." His tongue once and thrice with his cock.

Josie started jumping up and down like a child who just got a new toy.

She's lucky I love her.

"Fucking finally. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you two to just fuck? The sexual tension was killing me and I wasn't even in the relationship. I am pissed at Easton but I cannot hold down my excitement about you sleeping with Ricio. Are you sure you're not pregnant? Mauricio and you would make cute babies."

Okay, yeah, I am done.

I tried to walk away but she stops me and tells me she'll stop.

"Easton can't find out. No one but you knows what happened Mauricio and me."

"Are you ever going to tell Easton?"

I shook my head no, "There is no reason to. It'll never happen again." And she sighs, "I don't know, Mal. Mauricio seems like he's ready to come over here and eat you up in front of everyone. Including his best friend." Josie pointed behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see Mauricio exactly as Josie described him.

It can't happen again...no matter how badly I want it to happen again.

"I fucked up, dude. I seriously fucked up. She won't even look at me."

If I have to hear Easton whine one more time about Malia, I am going to throw myself down the fucking stairs.

It doesn't help when he's being all fucking depressed. I feel like shit considering he is my best friend, he was going through it while I fucked his ex-girlfriend last night.

I'm an asshole. A bad friend.

Easton was stupid to cheat but Malia kissed me while she was still with him. It's not as bad as him sleeping with Jianna though. But they both need to face the consequences.

"Look man, you did what you did. It's over at this point unless Malia decides to forgive you. I say you give Malia her space and act as if everything is normal. I've had about five people ask me why the fuck you look so depressed. That's a code fucking red. Keep it together man."

Easton only nods his head and the bell rings.

I'm relieved as fuck and I was out of that damn classroom in a flash.

Today has been the worst.

Malia won't look at me either and Easton has been rambling my ear off about how she's ignoring him as well. And all I want is to just go back to last night when I was asleep in her arms.

"Mauricio, hey!" Maddie's voice stops me and I blinked at her not realizing that I had passed my motorcycle. My thoughts got the best of me. She walks up to me with a smile and we walk back to my motorcycle.

"I was texting you last night and you didn't answer. Is everything okay?"

Images of Malia's body against mine, the way she made me feel flash in my head.

My dick is instantly hard.

"I went to sleep early. I wasn't feeling well. I'm good though, what's up?"

I did see her texts this morning but I figured she'd tell me about it in person either way. Just like she is about to now.

Maddie looks at me weirdly before shrugging her shoulders, "A lot. Text me tonight so I can rant?" I nod my head and she says goodbye after, she had a club meeting.

I need to get home and take a nap. I've had a very long day.

I'm getting in my motorcycle when I see Malia walking down the street. She's waving goodbye to a few of our classmates and yelling something at them.

Is she walking home?

Oh fuck no, I don't think so.

I quickly got onto my motorcycle and followed her down the street. I pulled up next to her and she stops to look at me, once she realizes it was me, she quickly turned away and kept walking.

Is she serious, right now?

"Why are you walking home?" I yelled out at her, slowly following her as she walked.

"I wanted to walk." She didn't even look at me when she said that.

This is what we're doing now?

My eyes quickly traveled down to her six-inch boots and I almost laughed.

She better fucking get on the motorcycle.

"Get on."

"No."

Fucking brat, she's acting like this because she's trying to avoid any close contact with me.

"Malia, get on."

She stops at the sound of her name. Her back is turned to me and I can tell she's debating on still being stubborn or admitting defeat.

"Fine." Admitting defeat it is.

I stopped the motorcycle and watched as she got on.

Malia didn't even try having a conversation with me. She simply let the music on the radio fill our silence.

It wasn't even until I parked the motorcycle in the driveway she finally spoke to me.

"It's never going to happen again. Me and you. Ever." Then she gets up to leave but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"You're a bad liar, you know that?"

I stood up from the motorcycle and pulled her against me.

I don't care who sees us.

"What are you talking about?" She tries to avoid looking down at my lips.

I almost scoffed at her struggle.

"You don't think I notice how you look at me? Or how you have your legs pressed together right now. Let's not forget the way I had you moaning last night. You want this as much as I do. You'll come begging for it one of these days. I give you three days before you crack and come back into my room begging for me to fuck you again."

Malia looked at me for a second, lost for words until she scoffs and pulls her wrist away from my hold.

"Me? Beg you? Oh, Reyes, let's not forget how much you begged me to be with you these past few months. You got a taste, I got a taste. It's over now. Goodbye." And with that, she leaves me there with a smirk on my face.

We'll see about that.

Author's Note:

Just a reminder I won't be updating for a while. I have state finals next week then ACTUAL school finals then prom, and graduation. FINALLY, I will be free after. The next chapter is going to be juicy by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.6K 29
SLOW UPDATES ❝ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. ❞ People don't know they have someone special until they're gone...
491K 11.8K 17
"Promise me, Cindria! Please!" Tom pleaded, now gripping my arms in a vice-like a grip. "I won't, I won't promise something when I know I'm going to...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
17.8K 557 23
bryan bought a pizzaria & themepark but what he didnt know were all the secrets and dangers that were coming his way ill take you into my domain :3 A...