Levi X Y/n Lemon Oneshots โ—‡

By Crievellion

This is for my Oneshot Smut scenes for my YT as I don't want getting restricted ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜… More

{My Hot Vampire} Levi X Y/n Lemon Oneshot๐Ÿ”ฅ

Levi X Y/n "The Spy" Lemon Oneshot

11.2K 51 40
By Crievellion

Levi: let me hear if you really like me... i still want to knew about it...

You: then, what you will get? Huh?

Levi: a relief... i can tell.. that.. you're already mine..

He smirked and went to your shoulder...

You: Oi..

Levi: relax..  I'm getting started...

You: (why do I feel I must to gave up myself... i think my body is not mine...) .....

Levi: (Fufu.. i think she's nervous..)

You: tell me.. why do you need to do this to me?

Levi: you still didn't get it? I told you.. i like you.. but you didn't accept it.. also.. you keep your feelings away from me even though your heart is mine already

You: well I'm not interested on this kind of state..

Levi: then, I'll make you interested with this...

You: (why do I need to do this to him?)

Meanwhile he suddenly remove your upper body... he smirked and look on your body...

You: (t-this is embarrassing) *blushes*

Levi: (how cute) You got a nice body, eh?

You: S-stop looking at my body...

Levi: why? Are you embarrassed? 😏

You: s-shut up Shortman

Levi: tch...

He suddenly massaged both of your breast..

You: w-wait...

Levi: why? You already got turned on? Well that's nice if that happens...

He suddenly kissed your neck while he massaged your breast.. he smirked when you suddenly let out a moan...

You: s-stop

Levi: you think you can stop me after I did this right now?

You shivered when he sucked your breast...

You: a-ah~

Levi: ......

Suddenly.... Levi removed his coat and his polo....

You: w-what are you doing?...

Levi: continuing my actions...

He kissed you very roughly and passionately.... Levi really got turned on when you moaned really sweet...

Levi: I should start right now... i can't take it..

You: E-eh!?.. s-stop it!

He suddenly touched your womanhood...

Levi: you're getting embarrassed huh?

You: don't touch me there!..

Levi: I can do what I want brat... now that we are in the mid way of this... look you're already wet when I just kissed you..

You: s-shut up

He slide in his finger in your womanhood... that made you flinched and moaned

You: w-wait....

Levi: I can't wait...

He thrust quickly his fingers... that made you wet a lot... Levi smirked because he saw your reactions while he do this things to you

Levi: you were very strong and brave person when anyone can't see who really you are... but right now... you're very weak and lewd... naughty brat..

You: s-shut up~ no~

Levi: you're saying 'no' while you're body saying opposite?...

You: s-stop... i-i can't t-take it anymore...

He fastened his thrust...

Levi: cum

You climaxed... you gasping in the air many times... you really sweat a lot... but you really felt a hot air inside of the room...

Levi: now it's my turn....

He suddenly lift you like a bridal style and put you to the bed... he removed your undergarments and made you faced the pillow...

You: O-Oi... what are you--

Levi: it's my turn brat.. i also want to make myself feel good...

You: wtf...

He removed his pants and you didn't see his big willy 😳

He put some condom so you will never get impregnate.. he put it in your womanhood...

You: w-wait... why do i feel something---

Levi entered his thing and made you shocked and make a big jolt....

You: w-why do I feel something big in my...

Levi: it's my thing brat...

Levi made a ache reaction but not that he really felt a pain..

Levi: it's your first...

You didn't see Levi's reaction that he blushed a little bit....

You: B-Baka! It's really my f-first!..

Levi: that's why you keep clenching me around...now I'll move

He thrust his thing to you... from the start, it was normal... but meanwhile he fastened his thrust to you...

You: L-Levi~... s-slo-wer~....

Levi: fuck

You: i-i said s-slower~...

Levi can't control himself... that's why he continued fastened his thrust...

Levi leaned his face in your ears and he bit it..

You: a-ah~

Levi: I want to.. go deeper

Levi grab your waist and he thrust really hard..

You: A-AH~

Levi: fuck.. you're pussy feels so good..

He goes deeper that made you moaned really loud... you're mind went blank....

You: L-Levi...

Levi: moan my name many times... brat

You: L-Levi st-stop it.. I'm going to cum

Levi: tch also me...

He really fastened his thrust and both of you came...

Both of you gasping in the air... after that.. Levi hugged you..

You: Oi... what do you think you're doing? Be glad that...

Levi: you let myself on me? If you don't really like me.. you'll never let yourself gave up on me... also... you screamed my name.. 😏

You: stop smirking...

Levi: just sleep right now.. it's already night...

You just command him as to have a rest in your body... but somehow... you felt happy that you did it with him...

OKAY! CONTINUE YOU'RE WATCHING ON YT! THE SMUT SCENE IS ALREADY DONE! HEHEHE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
75.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...