I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

Oleh Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 4: Swimming Class
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do
Chapter 6.9: Revelation
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 3.9: Duet

4.5K 205 80
Oleh Mommy_Eugen

Kiyo POV

After the scene in the cafeteria, I was forced to run back to my dorm room at full throttle in order to dry my uniform at least on time.

As soon as I opened the door of my dorm room, I immediately untied my necktie and took my uniform off.

I turned the washing machine on, pressed the button for the spin-dry option and set the time to 15 minutes and throw my wet uniform to the washing machine.

I wore the indoor clothes which I bought yesterday.

The time is currently 12:30pm. I still have 15 minutes more to return back to the school on time but it will make me break a sweat either I run or just walk due to the heat.

As I was waiting for the timer to dry my clothes, I decided to buy an umbrella and immediately ran to the convenience store.

10 freaking minutes passed, I returned to my dorm room just as the timer expired.

Yare yare... How troublesome.

Timeskip

"There are more people here than I expected," Onodera muttered.

After class had ended for the day, my female self, Hirata, Onodera, Shinohara, Kei, Koenji-san and I went to the gymnasium together.

Nearly all of the students assembled there were freshmen. There were about a hundred people waiting around.

We stood near the back of the room and waited for the fair to begin.

While waiting, we glanced over the pamphlet that students received upon entering the gymnasium.

The pamphlet contained detailed information about club activities.

"I wonder if this school has famous clubs. For example, something like karate..." Kei muttered.

"Oh, now that you mention it, Karuizawa-girl, what is your dan rank?"

I was surprised that Koenji-san took interest in Kei or maybe she's just finding out if she was just lying.

Kei on the other hand look so proud and replied, "I don't really know since Kiyotaka was the one who taught me. I wasn't really enrolled to a martial arts school or anything. But if I were to estimate my skills, probably 4th dan in all martial arts I mentioned earlier."

I'm confident that this Kei can defeat Manabu Horikita in a street fight or in a normal fight. I was surprised that Kei's combat IQ is that of an expert martial artist that trained 7 years after months of training. But Rokusaki Koenji is just a different monster compared to Kei.

"Wow! You're that strong Karuizawa-san! Amazing! To think you're already that strong despite being so young."

Onodera, Shinohara and Hirata cheered for Kei. Looking at my female self, she's just quiet while following us.

"Fufufufu~, I must admit that you're exceptionally talented, but you're far from defeating me if you and I were to fight, Karuizawa-girl," Koenji-san said.

Hirata, Onodera, Shinohara and my female self looked at Koenji-san with interest. I'm not particularly surprised at what Koenji-san said. Afterall, I was the one who trained her 20 martial arts. Although it's basic, I have faith in her talents and skill to hone it to its limits.

"While we were at New York, Shiba-kun taught me 20 martial arts. Also, my highest dan rank is 9 and lowest being 7."

Now with that being said, I have to prepare for questions that they might throw at me.

"Eh?! You know that many martial arts Shiba-kun! That's amazing! Can you also teach m- never mind.... Hehe..."

Onodera stopped halfway and laughed wryly when Koenji-san probably glared at her.

This girl is probably a yandere. And what's worse is that if she's a lot more crazier than Gasai Yuno. If she goes on a rampage, I'll probably get killed.

"No wonder Shiba-kun was so good with his feet during soccer. It's probably from the foot work when he trained martial arts, right?"

"What about you Kiyone-san? Are you also planning to join a club?" Kei asked... But why is she calling her by her first name if it's just the second day of school?

"Not really. I was just tagging along with all of you," my female self replied.

Now, let's see if The Horikita Manabu or the Student Council President of this universe is still a boy.

"Thank you all for waiting, first-year students. We will now begin the club fair. A representative from each club will explain their function. My name is Tachibana, the student council secretary and the club fair's organizer. It's nice to meet you all."

Looks like Secretary Tachibana is still a girl.

A girl dressed in archery gear stepped onto the stage.

"Hello, my name is Hashigaki, the captain of the archery club. Many students may be under the impression that archery is an old-fashioned, simple activity, but it is actually a fun and rewarding sport. We welcome beginners with open arms. If you're interested, please consider joining."

The following club representatives then introduced themselves one after another. After finishing their introductions, the upperclassmen walked off the stage and headed to an area where the plain tables have been set up. Probably a reception area where they accept new members of the club.

Eventually everyone walked off until one person remained.

I widened my eyes. The Manabu Horikita of this universe is a female and beauty at that! Her figure is that of a model but there's no doubt she's still a fighter.

Just like back then, the students began to mock her but she didn't react a bit; soon, all of it died down.

Looking at Koenji-san, she's wearing a serious expression while looking at her. I'm confident that she can defeat the female version of Manabu with a little to moderate effort but the aura she's releasing isn't something she's used to. I wonder what she'll think of me if I release back my aura?

"My name is Horikita Makio. The student council president." she said.

(I don't know if you like the name or not but I'm too lazy to think of any beautiful names.)

"The student council is looking to recruit potential candidates among the first-year students to replace the graduating third years. Although no special qualifications are required for candidacy, we humbly ask that those considering application not be involved in other club activities. We generally do not accept students involved elsewhere."

She spoke in a soft, calm tone. But the tension she built was so thick like the Horikita Manabu of the alternate dimension. No matter what gender he or she is really built different, huh.

Not that I am badmouthing Horikita Suzune or anything but she's nothing like Horikita Manabu in his early days in this school.

"Furthermore, we in the student council do not wish to appoint anyone who possesses a naive outlook. Not only would such a person not be elected, he or she would sully the sanctity of this school. It is the student council's right and duty to enforce and amend the rules, but the school expects more than that. We gladly welcome those of you who understand this."

Timeskip

"Whoo! The student council president sure is scary, huh..." Kei said.

"I know, right? But I wonder why Shiba-kun wasn't even fazed by the student council president's immense aura?"

So Onodera was the one who was always looking at me, huh.

Koenji-san stopped walking and Onodera immediately covered her mouth.

"Ara~, did you already forgot what I said in my introduction, Onodera? Hmm?"

"O-o-of c-course, Koenji-san! I-I was just finding someone brave in our class who could stand the president's aura, hahaha!" Onodera sweat dropped while she nervously laughed.

"Is that so? I'll let you go for today, then."

"B-Bye, guys! I-I'm going to the swimming club!"

Onodera then ran away from Koenji-san in full throttle earning nervous laughters from Kei, Hirata and Shinohara.

This girl is a bad news. She has a potential to be a yandere- a super duper yandere.

"Shiba-kun, are you going to the baseball club?" Hirata asked.

"I changed my mind. I'm going to join the student council probably a month from now," I replied.

"Good luck, Shiba-kun! I hope you get accepted," Shinohara said.

"Good luck, Ki- Shiba-kun! Well, if it's you, there's no way the student council president will ever refuse!" Was Koenji-san trying to call me by my first name? Not that I mind, though.

"You're right, Koenji-san! Kiyotaka is a prodigy afterall!" Kei backed up.

"Good luck Shiba-kun. Do your best." my female self said.

"Thanks for the encouragement, everyone," I said. "Putting those thoughts aside, how about we explore some clubs?"

"I'm sorry, Shiba-kun, but I have to register to the Soccer Club first," Hirata said with a sad expression plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah! I know!" Kei exclaimed. "The Soccer Club is beside the Music Club, right? How about I let Kiyotaka play the piano or the guitar while waiting for Hirata-kun?"

Oh, yeah. Today's Shizuku's birthday. How come I forgot about her just because I'm having a happy life now?

"Ki-Shiba-kun, you know how to play piano?! How come I didn't know about that!" Koenji-san exclaimed.

"As much as I want to hear Shiba-kun play the piano, this can't wait. I want to reach the nationals again," Hirata said. "Karuizawa-san, if it's not that much trouble, can you record Shiba-kun playing for me?"

"Sure!"

Hirata then gave his phone to Kei and ran to the Soccer Club Room.

Kiyone POV

So Shiba-kun can play piano and guitar as well... Today is Aomine-kun's birthday so I thought I should play him a music to pay respect and for remembrance even though it might cause me attention.

[Since this an alternate dimension, I thought I'd make a Shizuku male version as well even though she's just an OC. :-D]

I really am horrible at socializing. They're probably thinking I'm just a creepy tagalong with little to no socializing skills.

"Are you fine going with us, Kiyone-san?" Kei-san asked.

"Sure. I can play piano as well so I'll try, I guess?"

After getting praises, we then walked into the music club.

A senpai with glasses approached us with a smile.

"Are you guys going to join the Music Club?" the senpai asked excitedly.

"Not exactly. We're just here to play something while waiting for our friend who's from Soccer Club next next door," I, who was silent up until now, gathered courage to speak in their stead.

"Oh my~, we've been finding someone who have as smooth voice as you, beautiful-kouhai. Anyway, you may start now~. We'll just watch, okay?"

"Ayanokoji-san, what music are you going to play? Maybe I know the chords of the music of your choice in guitar version," Shiba-kun said.

"Ghost by Justin Bieber. Do you know that?"

"Yes, I do know Ghost by Justin Bieber. It may be a useless information but it is ranked third on my favourite English music list," Shiba-kun replied.

"They have the same hobbies and their names starts with Kiyo... Looks like I have some competition..." Koenji-san muttered but somehow it reached my ears.

I wonder what Shiba-kun did to her for her to fell for him this hard? I mean, Shiba-kun is exceptionally talented, has a nice features, but can love really make a person with high confidence turn to a shy person? I noticed that she was trying to call him by his first name but somehow can't gather to courage to ask him.

"Shall we start?" Shiba-kun asked grabbing me out of my thoughts about the effects of the emotions called love.

I know how to play Guitar, Violin and other string instruments but I can't tell them that since I only said I know how to play piano. That will only cause some unnecessary attentions I want to avoid.

"Sure."

Shiba-kun grabbed a chair and sat next to me while Satsuki-san, Kei-san And Koenji-san and sat next to the senpais while looking at us with excitement and confidence.

"Okay. 1...2...3... Go."

[A/N: Bold stands for Kiyo singing while Bold Italic for Kiyone's turn. I don't know what to call this but this stands for Kiyo and Kiyone singing together.]

3rd person POV

Before the two could start, Karuizawa Kei brought out Hirata's phone out to record the two play.

Kiyone slowly pressed on the tiles for the intro while Kiyotaka waited.

Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow

Kiyotaka then started playing his guitar and sang after Kiyone finished.

I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow

I know you crossed the bridge that I can't follow

Kiyone pressed on the piano's tiles, hitting the notes both in the piano and her voice.

The way the two sang made the people inside the club room excited that some male and female senpais are looking at the two with admiration. Heck, a certain silver haired beauty is breathing rapidly and was wondering why her body was hot everytime she sees her Shiba Kiyotaka passionately sing the song.

Since the love that you left

Is all that I get

I want you to know that if I can't be close to you I'll settle for the ghost of you

Rounds of applause echoed through out the room as the two sang the chorus of the song together; both of their voices was pleasant to everyone's ears.

The applause earlier caught the attention of some students; not to mention the student council president Horikita Makio's interest was piqued!

Her going back just to hear the music clearly from the Music Club room earned the attention of the students passing in the hallway.

The club room was flooded by students ranging from 30 to 40.

Meanwhile, the two passionately sang the song in their own little world with their dead childhood friends. The two are reminiscing their past while imagining their dead childhood friend playing with them.

I miss you more than life
(More than life)

And if you can't be next to me

Your memory is ecstasy

I miss you more than life

The two paused playing for a second and waited.

As every second pass by, more students began to flood the room.

The Genderbend Koenji, Karuizawa Kei and Shinohara Satsuki were infuriated because of the senpai that's blocking their view.

"Get out of the way, Bitch! I can't see my Kiyotaka-kun!" Genderbend Koenji shouted and grabbed the random senpai out of their view the same as the random senpai grabbing her out of her fantasies.

While the rockus was happening, the two kept on playing not minding their surroundings anymore. The music and the instruments they are playing was the only thing on their mind at the moment.

Timeskip because Author-kun is very lazy to write the lyrics and some shenanigans.

The two of them soon returned to reality the moment the song finished.

They were then rained with applauses and was surprised on how many the students listening to them.

Glasses-senpai asked them if they changed their mind but them being the same person in two bodies and also in different genes, declined.

Even though Glasses-senpai was a little bit disappointed, she still invited them to come and play whenever they wanted to.

Soon, the crowd left the room. Kiyone and Kiyo on the other hand was ranked first to the males and females' "Hottest Male/Female Kouhai" list. Koenji Rokusaki being the second in the Males' "Hottest Female Kouhai" list.

After 20 minutes, Hirata had caught up with them and they decided to go to a cafe inside Keyaki Mall.

After their short chit-chat inside the cafe, they decided to end the day. Kiyotaka and Hirata being the gentleman they are, they made sure that the girls made it to their dorm room safe and sound.

I hope this chapter is okay. I know my words are repetitive but bear with it. I'm too lazy to discover new words.

I don't know if there isn't any cringy moment in this chapter in your perspective but to me there are tons.

Also, I'm not an expert musician, so there are parts that are mostly wrong and I don't know where.

Mommy_Eugen out~!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26K 888 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
310K 8.3K 29
Try the first chapter!
217K 6.8K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
24.1K 1K 17
so in this story ayanokoji went out and thought to himself to enjoy his high-school life for three years, and for this ayanokoji meaning of friendshi...